• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ton of mids and low end. Is it worth pressing?

Mookie0608

I got almost a pound of low quality blue dream. Not good not completely awful still gets you buzzed on 2 bowls. Got a half pound of outdoor mids as well that’s seedless but very leafy. My question is some friends have been asking why I don’t press them into dabs, and I also hear other things that really you need high quality bud, and 2 local plugs swear to me dabs are a gold mine, and even the dispensaries it’s not always top shelf flower dabs are mostly shake/trim, and low quality bud that cannot be sold or “eye appealing”.

the hair straightener method is one thing I looked into so is the nugsmasher mini, and both seem to have their pros and cons. I live in a tiny apartment and don’t have much room or I could probably make my own press but won’t have any where to really store/use it.

currently I tend to just wind up making tinctures out of the bulk of the stuff I get not top shelf. Used to make edibles can’t anymore where I love smells an issue. I can easily use my MBM and decarboxylator outside hoping I can do the same with the mini press if I get it.

My thing is is it really worth pressing? If it is is it worth spending the money on the press? Or what would be the best way to burn through at least the low end blue dream I have? I can’t figure out honestly If it’s just old dried out light deprived bud that some idiot forgot to remove the males from in time because for something loaded with seeds and crappy looking it still packs a punch of a high. As strong as most mids I have had or stronger.

Mookie0608,

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
I think I heard Blue Dream is more suited to solvent extraction.
But you never know without trying.
You could still try to sift it first.
Did you look at it with a microscope?

Top Bottom