Tolerance with edibles?

Spacenstein

I'd like to purchase a large amount of medicine and make 200 or so edibles and go on an all edible diet. Would this cause my tolerance to sky rocket? I'd like to use one-two edibles, and vape zero-one PD stem, a day. The edibles would be made from .8g-1g of mid-grade medicine if that has anything to do with it..

Spacenstein,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
i still think that personally any edible no matter what herb grade its made from increases tolerance. just for the simple fact then when you smoke/vape some of the thc and other goodies just float around your blood stream and never get a chance to attach to a receptor, but when eating cannabis almost all of it get absorbed and in a different way.

gettin lifted,

boroboro

I've been vaping daily for a few years (with this forum to thank for helping me find the Purple Days vaporizer), and also using tincture off and on. Tincture I generally use daily when I have it, then it runs out until the next harvest.

I've found much more of a tolerance buildup from tincture use than vaporizing. I'm a lightweight, so 1-2 PD bowls generally does it for me. My tincture dose, on the other hand, varies quite a bit. If I haven't had any in days or weeks, I'll only use 1/2 or less of my normal tincture dose. The amount of tincture I use after tolerance has built up would leave me uncertain of which way gravity was pulling me if I had ingested that much without a tolerance buildup.

So anyway, I've found about a 2:1 ratio of doses between before and after I build up a tolerance to tincture; a bit higher ratio than my vaping tolerance.

boroboro,
Top Bottom