ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

Kaptan

Thanks guys. I was able to contact him through PM. $60 shipping quote seems quite expensive?

Kaptan,

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
He is based in Philippines i think is for that. Is this a little expensive plus you have to pay the custom fees but then you have an unique vape for sure

Saerdna,
Reactions: Djsleepy

arb

Semi shaved ape
I just did a check to see cost from his address to Texas and rate was $56 dollars for service he sent mine took six days! It’s crazy out there with shipping !
Doesn't seem like he's making anything then,good looking out.
👍🏿

Djsleepy

Doesn't seem like he's making anything then,good looking out.
👍🏿
Thanks , I think all major companies are trying to make up for lost monies in 2020. Prices in US have skyrocketed for a lot of items if not all. This includes shipping and unfortunately they know we need them and we will pay ! IMO

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Summer

Djsleepy

@ChilledAsian which version of hula stems 1 or 2 or both? TIA

and @iDRINKBLEACH you said original Dynavap work? And what version of hula stem 1 or 2 ? TIA

Edit: I was confused about the version looks like hula v2 is only available.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

On first page it says 30 for shipping but becomes 60 on page 6?
Yes the reason is he was getting screwed on shipping during conversion to PHP. I actually did a rate check from his house to mine in Texas and it was like $56. He is a good dude he charges only what he has to , trying to get it out there to be seen!

Man should’ve done this earlier price is up $35 to $230 (than original quote of $195 plus 30 shipping back on 4/29) but I understand; he said PayPal is screwing him on conversion rates due to local currency! Super excited to try! Have a good feeling about this one ! Any particular battery recommended? I’ve been told my TM batteries will work fine but like to be prepared! TIA
It should say "up $35 to $260" which is basically $200 for unit/$60 shipping.

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@Berimbolero I know people have mentioned using metal and all that, but have you thought about CNC milling wood for the body (similar to how the Firewood vapes are made)? Wood makes an excellent insulator for keeping the body cool, gives more heft (but not as much as metal), and allows for some really beautiful designs to be made. Its just a thought, but I feel like that would set this vape up to be a seriously premium product, and put it on the level of the Firewood, Tinymight, and Tetra. And, since wood can be fine tuned with even just a bit of sandpaper, you can really dial in the tolerances that you need with little effort. I only mention this because no one else has... And if you made some from wood, you would definitely have a sale from me. Anyways, keep up the innovation! I love seeing what you're doing here and will continue to follow your progress!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Rainy days... so I got some time to play with my TKV, always found it slightly whispy at the settings I used... so I increased resistance to 0.264 and got the big clouds I'm looking for and taste is still great if you don't draw too slow, impressed how versatile is this unit, you can adjust settings as you want to get the heavy hitter you want or to get smooth hits.

But unit tend to becomes very hot used with this settings (0.264) and you can get a warning message "device too hot" if you chain hits.

Djsleepy

Hey guys can I get a screen check let me know what does your W2C say? I changed accidentally, think I’ve done once before but cant find where I put the answer .

thanks

Djsleepy,

GoldenBud

Hey guys can I get a screen check let me know what does your W2C say? I changed accidentally, think I’ve done once before but cant find where I put the answer .

thanks
w2c = warm2cruise
menu > interface > clicks > (most people set '3' to WarmUp)

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Improvaper

I've discovered the Lamart whip interfaces pretty nicely with the Toked. I've been enjoying mine more and more lately with alternative stems. It's a really consistent performer.

20211004_223224-01.jpeg

Top Bottom