ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

Djsleepy

It’s in your coil setting of the tubo. I lowered mine by a bit and got way better results I believe the heater is closer to the herb than it thinks it is. Excited more people are checking this great vape out
Do you remember what resistance it came with? And how much is “a bit” ? Just to compare. What about watts? Sorry for so many questions TIA.

Djsleepy,

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@Djsleepy here is where I set mine to. I have a heavy deep draw so my heat may run a bit higher even then some one who doesn’t.

Dropped the resistance down to .240 it came originally at .245 and I was told he had dropped it down from .250. The hot spotting I was getting through water pipe is gone except the smallest dark brown spot right where the air intake is. I could drop it by another .002 and I bet that tiny little spot would be gone. I bumped my heat up to 420 and it feels more appropriate it to me now.

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy here is where I set mine to. I have a heavy deep draw so my heat may run a bit higher even then some one who doesn’t.
Thanks don't know how I missed it !

And knowing is half the battle- love it! I learned that from the cartoon and carried it with me my whole life. Knowledge truly is power!

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
is this unit worth the price of admission?

is there a wpa attachment yet? or able to retrofit a wpa onto it?
Mine accepts hula stems or dynavap stems so I’m sure you could get one with a wpa. It’s a good unit. Gets warm after 3-4 loads and can shut down for overheating no different than TM getting blazing hot to hold after 3-4 loads in sesh mode around 7 power. In a way I think they are a lot a like. Almost like as if Tinymight came back from 5 years in the future and told him he was going to become a temp controlled unit with a plastic shell then got stuck in the present so he renamed himself TV. At least that was my experience with it.

Djsleepy

Hot Damn! It cleared customs in Tennessee says be here by noon tomorrow! Of course I'm running low on supplies and won't be available till mid/end of week:huh:...can't always be perfect when you get a new toy! Will report after I medicate with.....have a great.Sunday!

Djsleepy

@Improvaper or @iDRINKBLEACH

under menu/vaping/ w2c.... I accidentally changed it; what is default set to ? And under expert what is default for USB?

thanks in advance

Edit- got W2C just need default for USB it is either HID , COM, or DSK.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

In my unit the usb is set to HID
Thank you the maker provided me the info as well.
Testing ongoing!

Well I went to clean my two stems and somehow the towel they were on got pulled and they hit the ground ; now we are down to 1 !

edit: have talked to maker and he is going to sell me a few more stems! Whew ! Now just gotta get em here!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Saerdna

ChilledAsian

Thank you the maker provided me the info as well.
Testing ongoing!

Well I went to clean my two stems and somehow the towel they were on got pulled and they hit the ground ; now we are down to 1 !

edit: have talked to maker and he is going to sell me a few more stems! Whew ! Now just gotta get em here!
You can also use a hula stem

ChilledAsian,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Djsleepy

Wow ! @PPN nailed it ! Taste is unreal and effects are over the top! Still early in testing but this may be the one a lot of of us have been looking for. Even though 3D printed as someone said he definitely has it dialed in as parts connect and disconnect with ease. Super light but SUPER POWERFUL!
well back to testing !

Djsleepy

You can also use a hula stem
Link? V1 or V2? Thanks

Mine accepts hula stems or dynavap stems so I’m sure you could get one with a wpa. It’s a good unit. Gets warm after 3-4 loads and can shut down for overheating no different than TM getting blazing hot to hold after 3-4 loads in sesh mode around 7 power. In a way I think they are a lot a like. Almost like as if Tinymight came back from 5 years in the future and told him he was going to become a temp controlled unit with a plastic shell then got stuck in the present so he renamed himself TV. At least that was my experience with it.
Links for Dynavap ?and which hula v1 or v2? Thanks

Djsleepy,

kokolokokolokon

wow this looks great 😃 congratulations on the invention.

I will be very attentive to its evolution. (I wish I'd have one xd)

It would be great if it had an external stirring system. Something similar to what the sidekick has

I wish it doesn't end up being another € 300 vaporizer and stays in the 200 range.

Or at least there is a version of 200

Djsleepy

wow this looks great 😃 congratulations on the invention.

I will be very attentive to its evolution. (I wish I'd have one xd)

It would be great if it had an external stirring system. Something similar to what the sidekick has

I wish it doesn't end up being another € 300 vaporizer and stays in the 200 range.

Or at least there is a version of 200
Worth every penny , flavor is Supreme Top Notch and effects.... well lets just say the cleanest most potent high .....now mind you it’s only been a few days but what an impression it’s made on me already!

kokolokokolokon

Worth every penny , flavor is Supreme Top Notch and effects.... well lets just say the cleanest most potent high .....now mind you it’s only been a few days but what an impression it’s made on me already!
Why did you hype me?? Hahaha i need money but i would love yo test It 👀

Edit: wait...It can be shipped to Europe on this "Alpha"?

Djsleepy

Why did you hype me?? Hahaha i need money but i would love yo test It 👀

Edit: wait...It can be shipped to Europe on this "Alpha"?
It’s design is awesome , heater is fantastic and even in high settings you still get flavor 3 hits in ?!?!!?!?!! Who else has that? I just had a really good feeling and man glad i went with my gut! Pardon me, as I need to take a :science: break!

Last edited:

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
He is also here on fc, if you go back on this thread you will find his account

Saerdna,
Top Bottom