ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
Mine arrived this morning. Really neat little device! I'd say performance wise it does feel very similar to the Tafee Bowle but in a more conventional form factor. The finish of the 3d printed case is actually really nice for being printed and the battery door being pressure fit, you can tell he's got his printer really dialed in.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It looks like you got a hot spot in regard of the last pic you posted, did you lowered the coil resistance from one or two step like @Berimbolero suggested to me?

Mine seems to run on the cooler side since I increase the T° all the way (260°C!) and got a nice abv light brown colored, no hot spots but I stir every 2 hits. Taste is one of the best of my arsenal, unreal... even using that sort of temperatures.

ProfessionalHandJob

It looks like you got a hot spot in regard of the last pic you posted, did you lowered the coil resistance from one or two step like @Berimbolero suggested to me?

Mine seems to run on the cooler side since I increase the T° all the way (260°C!) and got a nice abv light brown colored, no hot spots but I stir every 2 hits. Taste is one of the best of my arsenal, unreal... even using that sort of temperatures.
I haven’t messed with any settings and wasn’t stirring between hits.

Berimbolero

Manufacturer

What is the room temperature when you use the vape? Not sure if that actually plays a factor. So far this is the only case I know of where the temp has to run that high and even then you only get light ABV. :hmm:

So the coil sits just below the butt of the cell? In the white part behind the screen? Is that correct?
Yes. The white part is zirconia ceramic. The ceramic is enclosed in a PEEK shell, so it is isolated from the electronics.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

So taste you say is unreal but what.about effects? Any comparable values? TIA

Djsleepy,
Reactions: arb

Djsleepy

Hey what size is battery? I know from pics 3000mah 3.7 volt what amp? Any recommendations? TIA

Djsleepy,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Have you picked up one yet?

Noop, looked into it months ago, but didn't feel like early adopting semi beta this time, though it's quite a smart design! If you are asking for my credibility though, this will use the same batteries that TM TP80 Splinter Milaana etc all use, it's evic firmware too.

hoyo77

Noop, looked into it months ago, but didn't feel like early adopting semi beta this time, though it's quite a smart design! If you are asking for my credibility though, this will use the same batteries that TM TP80 Splinter Milaana etc all use, it's evic firmware too.
I am liking this design better than the tafee bowle. Although i have the tafee.

thunderstealer1337

Maker please look into 3d metal printing for your bodies, the industry has advanced to the point where companies are selling the equipment to small businesses.

And fyi this is not tech that we just discovered, it's been around for a decade+ and has been updated to a footprint where it doesn take a entire building and are just desktop units.

It is at the point where you can get online quotes INSTANTLY from various vendors and just click the dropdown selection the change from CNC to 3d print to 3d dlms.

Djsleepy

Man should’ve done this earlier price is up $35 to $230 (than original quote of $195 plus 30 shipping back on 4/29) but I understand; he said PayPal is screwing him on conversion rates due to local currency! Super excited to try! Have a good feeling about this one ! Any particular battery recommended? I’ve been told my TM batteries will work fine but like to be prepared! TIA

Djsleepy

I just realized he does not have my address just sent thru Instagram is that how everyone else did? I wonder why he didn’t ask ? he’s been very helpful with my questions?!???!!???

Djsleepy,

ProfessionalHandJob

I just realized he does not have my address just sent thru Instagram is that how everyone else did? I wonder why he didn’t ask ? he’s been very helpful with my questions?!???!!???
I paid via PayPal and our communication was all through IG

ProfessionalHandJob,
Reactions: Djsleepy

ProfessionalHandJob

He said a week which was Sunday so I’m hoping know he has address it’ll ship soon!
so how you liking it?
Yeah it should be soon. If you messaged him I’m sure he’ll reply. I like it quite a bit, really happy with the quality and amount of vapor, and for a very small batch hand built vape it’s put together well.

Djsleepy

Yeah it should be soon. If you messaged him I’m sure he’ll reply. I like it quite a bit, really happy with the quality and amount of vapor, and for a very small batch hand built vape it’s put together well.
He actually did and had a great reason for the delay, flower shortage ....those suck especially where he is .....

Djsleepy,
Top Bottom