To all those that have HBO....

lwien

If you haven't tuned in yet, check out VICE. Totally mesmerizing. It's like "60 Minutes", uncut, unedited and brutally honest. I've never seen anything so "real" on television. These reporters have balls I tell ya.............BALLS !!!!

lwien,

that herb guy

Agreed, they've got a couple of hundred(ish?) videos up online I believe. Not all of it's great, but there's a lot there worth a watch or two.

Some I can think of are the videos in the 'fringes' section - people usually in remote locations and how they survive. They also cover a lot of drug themed stuff that gets pretty interesting.

that herb guy,
Reactions: ehakim

djonkoman

wasn't expecting this(I read BHO instead of HBO), but I rewgularly see VICE too, their videos also get posted at a few documentary sites I check reegularly.
often the subjects VICE reports about interest me so I often end up watching those videos. I don't really like their style etc, also I think some of their reporters can be a bit annoying, but the subjects are interestiong so I like to watch them anyway.

djonkoman,

Symbolik

I gotta check this out.. The owner of Vice was on the Colbert report last night.. It seems pretty interesting

Symbolik,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The still photos from the suicide bombing were horrific. I paused the DVR to really see them since they flash by so quickly. The bloody, disembodied head lying on the ground was chilling . . .

Their reports on the Philippines are spot on, I've been there . . .

t-dub,
Top Bottom