TinyMight vs Tetra P80

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I do recommend turn it down until it's flush, otherwise the battery might be a bit loose and thus wear out the contact in the device. There have been reports about that in the main thread, just saying.

Fair enough! That did happen to mine, when it dropped, thankfully still working, but now I do have to screw it all the way down lol but yeah still easy to do just by pressing down!

passenger

is this thing on?
As CS issues are not concerning anymore with the TM, I would like to know how easy it is to hook the TM to a waterpiece and also, does the TM get dirty from using it - what do I have to clean and how often do I have to do it?
With the Tera, I just throw the wpa into ISO and torch the basket.

passenger,

Weedaholic

As CS issues are not concerning anymore with the TM, I would like to know how easy it is to hook the TM to a waterpiece and also, does the TM get dirty from using it - what do I have to clean and how often do I have to do it?
It's fairly easy to clean.The only thing needs to be cleaned is the glass stem and the cooling unit.As far as how often.It really depends on how much you use it.
Hooking it up to a bubbler is easy.just remove the stem and replace with the water pipe adapter.the milanna stems work for that if you have one instead of buying one.

passenger

is this thing on?
Cooling unit... I don't like the sound of that: Are we talking reclaim like Mighty CU?

passenger,

Shit Snacks

It is exactly the same, they are both glass stem based pure convection on demand vapes, the way you use it with water is exactly the same, get a stem with ground glass joint on the other end like the WPA's from TM or backwards RBT stems or stems from Alan... The TM does not get dirty, only the stem gets dirty, just like the tetra and any other glass stem based vape with basket screens... It'll be the same cleaning, likely the same frequency... No reason to use the cooling unit through water by the way!

GoldenBud

Now that I own both vapes, I can say that the question TM vs TP80 is among the hardest questions on earth... TP80 tastes slightly better, but weighs a bit more, and it takes 20-30 seconds for the glass to be fully heat soaked, the stem of the TP80 gets in/out quicker but this can advatange and also a disadvantage... and TM battery life is better... I use both with session mode....

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Now that I own both vapes, I can say that the question TM vs TP80 is among that hardest questions on earth... TP80 tastes slightly better, but weighs a bit more, and it takes 20-30 seconds for the glass to be fully heat soaked, the stem of the TP80 gets in/out quicker but this can advatange and also a disadvantage... and TM battery life is better... I use both with session mode....

And it is so subjective! ;) :ko:

thunderstealer1337

This thread misses like more then 50%+ capabilities of the p80.

Yes majority of those are set once and never adjust, but I bet you guys didn't know you can adjust/limit the wattage the p80 heats up at, random stuff like this or preset 2x temperatures for temp stepping your bowl etc.

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Shit Snacks

Yes majority of those are set once and never adjust, but I bet you guys didn't know you can adjust/limit the wattage the p80 heats up at, random stuff like this or preset 2x temperatures for temp stepping your bowl etc.

Haha of course, that's a big aspect of the difference between these devices, TM being more analog style (still some fancy features too) and TP80 being full digital with many more features than most ever need :nod: :tup:

GoldenBud

yeah man the tetra p80 at 430F+ is another kind of beast, like a portable elev8r, i would like the idea to ramp up my wattage to around 75w for testing, you really gave an idea! the TM is like a bigger, smarter version of the iHeat 510...but iHeat 510 is limited to 39W~ so a slower vape too

GoldenBud,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

yeah man the tetra p80 at 430F+ is another kind of beast, like a portable elev8r, i would like the idea to ramp up my wattage to around 75w for testing, you really gave an idea! the TM is like a bigger, smarter version of the iHeat 510...but iHeat 510 is limited to 39W~ so a slower vape too
Are you using the Tinymight V1 / V1.5, or the new V2?

Top Bottom