• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Hope its ok to post this here. Im doing some new TM stems, some with dimples and some, will accept the CU, some are 18mm WPAs

TMS03.jpg

TMS02.jpg

TMS09.jpg

TMS04-1.jpg

paradise

Hi hey sup everyone?

What's the consensus on course of action when your TM has lost its power? Unfortunately, it barely produces vapor anymore, really took a plunge this week... although fair to say it's been through a lot this year.
I guess first thing is cleaning the metal covers, screen and battery threads. What's the best way to do it, just qtips+iso, or is there a better method?

Also, I saw it was debated whether the strip beneath the top cover should be fidgeted with, recent video I saw said to place a piece of aluminium beneath it. What are your thoughts? I suppose cleaning and testing it is better than right away touching that strip.

TM site mentions unscrewing the bottom 1-2mm and just moving it around a bit... haven't tried that but sounds like it would be a very temporary solution.

Appreciate any tips, thanks!

paradise,

Kaptan

Hi hey sup everyone?

What's the consensus on course of action when your TM has lost its power? Unfortunately, it barely produces vapor anymore, really took a plunge this week... although fair to say it's been through a lot this year.
I guess first thing is cleaning the metal covers, screen and battery threads. What's the best way to do it, just qtips+iso, or is there a better method?

Also, I saw it was debated whether the strip beneath the top cover should be fidgeted with, recent video I saw said to place a piece of aluminium beneath it. What are your thoughts? I suppose cleaning and testing it is better than right away touching that strip.

TM site mentions unscrewing the bottom 1-2mm and just moving it around a bit... haven't tried that but sounds like it would be a very temporary solution.

Appreciate any tips, thanks!
First try what the TM site recommends as this usually fixes issues due to heater not getting proper current. You don’t want to loosen the screw all the way, just enough so you can wiggle the top and bottom plates. After, be sure the plates are lined properly with the wood body and tighten the screw well. Let us know if this works or you need further troubleshooting.

checkyourlibido

Are you considering a 14mm WPA? One that might accept the standard CU, not needed for cooling, but I use it to adjust my bowl size, don’t like using cup screens or pods. Thanks!
I don't use my TM through water. But if I did, I would prefer the 14mm. I agree with everything you said, I'm just not a potential customer for this right now, but I love all his stuff. I also would like to be able to use the standard CU for adjusting my bowl, it really is nifty

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: Siebter

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hey I'm curious how easy it is to move the cooling unit in those stems if they have cooling spikes in the way? Can you still stick something down there in the middle to push it out from the other end of the stem??

Good point. Personally, I’m only interested in the plain, clear path 14mm. As you know, the 14mm TM OG sold on his site has the built-in glass screen, so I didn’t buy it. But for some dumb reason I bought the 18mm one, as I was swayed by it being compatible with the CU, but…..
I only have ONE 18mm rig, that’s so old, one of my first, that’s buried deep just for the MEMORIES!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good point. Personally, I’m only interested in the plain, clear path 14mm. As you know, the 14mm TM OG sold on his site has the built-in glass screen, so I didn’t buy it. But for some dumb reason I bought the 18mm one, as I was swayed by it being compatible with the CU, but…..
I only have ONE 18mm rig, that’s so old, one of my first, that’s buried deep just for the MEMORIES!

Having different size rigs and adapters is an issue of the past for me, now that I always use s shape drop-down adapters for better ergonomics and to keep the water cleaner, I can change sizes easily with anything :tup:

RustyOldNail

I don't use my TM through water. But if I did, I would prefer the 14mm. I agree with everything you said, I'm just not a potential customer for this right now, but I love all his stuff. I also would like to be able to use the standard CU for adjusting my bowl, it really is nifty

Below is a link to a little homemade tool I made to easily push the CU up or down in the TM OG GLASS STEMS. A “Sharpie” works well too, but involved some measuring, cutting, and sanding. I wanted a tool that could access the front LOAD END, to push the CU and make a larger bowl, but NOT inadvertently, PUSH the SCREEN IN. A chopstick or thinner stick can fit in the MP end to push the CU to the front making a smaller bowl. My CU now has SS316 balls, in a half CU configuration, no more nuts and bolts, easy to clean.

RustyOldNail

Having different size rigs and adapters is an issue of the past for me, now that I always use s shape drop-down adapters for better ergonomics and to keep the water cleaner, I can change sizes easily with anything :tup:

I know your preferences, and respect the approach. I like to keep things as simple and easy as I possibly can. For me that means less connections, pieces, cleaning etc. BUT …… NO ONE can ESCAPE… eventually needing an ADAPTER for something, glass rigs, tubes, devices… the list is almost endless if and when you start collecting more and more vapes and accessories.

And as most know, the adapter you suddenly realize you NEED…… is the only one you don’t HAVE!

paradise

First try what the TM site recommends as this usually fixes issues due to heater not getting proper current. You don’t want to loosen the screw all the way, just enough so you can wiggle the top and bottom plates. After, be sure the plates are lined properly with the wood body and tighten the screw well. Let us know if this works or you need further troubleshooting.
Well, it worked! Even so much that I got a black ring on 6... heard this happens lol might calibrate it to lower power
Thanks!
What are these magical adapters you speak of? I'm just getting back into the glass game, gotta build up the collection :D

Shit Snacks

Well, it worked! Even so much that I got a black ring on 6... heard this happens lol might calibrate it to lower power
Thanks!

What are these magical adapters you speak of? I'm just getting back into the glass game, gotta build up the collection :D

I get my s-shaped drop-down adapters here and here (if you message this seller, you can get two different sizes, even though you must order two of the same size, they are not quite as level or quality as the first link though they are solid) can also find them on Amazon and eBay, maybe vgoodiez too?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like to keep things as simple and easy as I possibly can. For me that means less connections, pieces, cleaning etc.
This is how I tend to think. While I occasionally enjoy a frankenvape, I usually use as few parts as I can to accomplish whatever I am after. To be honest I often don't understand what @Shit Snacks is trying to do with his dropdowns, but I am a great believer in getting joy from all these toys and I know they give him joy. :D The one use that makes the most sense to me is keeping the water clean, something that ash catchers are actually designed for (but are more disruptive) but since I change my water daily due to my CE use I have no need for that to be a concern.

RustyOldNail

This is how I tend to think. While I occasionally enjoy a frankenvape, I usually use as few parts as I can to accomplish whatever I am after. To be honest I often don't understand what @Shit Snacks is trying to do with his dropdowns, but I am a great believer in getting joy from all these toys and I know they give him joy. :D The one use that makes the most sense to me is keeping the water clean, something that ash catchers are actually designed for (but are more disruptive) but since I change my water daily due to my CE use I have no need for that to be a concern.

Yeah, I’m like you I clean more often then most as I learned to embrace it, certainly coming up with as many ways to use the right tools and chemicals, is key. And the REWARD for me…. is the cleanest tasting hits, but more importantly respecting the LUNGS as they get older….. and unlike never ending vape toys… you only get TWO, with a limited lifetime warranty…. :)

Shit Snacks

To be honest I often don't understand what @Shit Snacks is trying to do with his dropdowns, but I am a great believer in getting joy from all these toys and I know they give him joy. :D The one use that makes the most sense to me is keeping the water clean, something that ash catchers are actually designed for (but are more disruptive) but since I change my water daily due to my CE use I have no need for that to be a concern.
Yeah, I’m like you I clean more often then most as I learned to embrace it, certainly coming up with as many ways to use the right tools and chemicals, is key. And the REWARD for me…. is the cleanest tasting hits, but more importantly respecting the LUNGS as they get older….. and unlike never ending vape toys… you only get TWO, with a limited lifetime warranty…. :)

Yep it is about keeping the water cleaner, because I don't want to change it every day, I'm not using it that often, I have a lot of other pieces that I use, I only use water at certain times, so it is annoying to change everyday if it is hardly used, and it stays cleaner with the drop-down (I also have of course now multiple different water pieces so I don't want to have to change all of them at once, one day I might not even use one, etc. and I have many different drop-down adapters now too) Yep we're different :D

The other aspect as I said, is the ergonomics, it makes it so the vape is not in your face, depending on the rig, it turns any rig into a sidecar setup basically, there are only a few rigs I have now that I would use without a drop-down, despite the inconvenience of having an extra part, these benefits outweigh in my experience... :tup:

Oh and I forgot to mention, it adds extra cooling, with extra vapor path, really fun to use dry with pieces as well, like my swiss hole rig that already has right angles within it, the drop-down adds extra right angles, I use that rig dry because that's how good the cooling is with all that maze pathway :haw:

RustyOldNail

All GOOD, just adding that I don’t clean my water rigs after every dab (more often if flower vaping), maybe 3-5 times, I just judge by the water clarity. As I’ve posted before, the cheap Amazon bags of various sized colored silicone plugs is what I have on all my rigs and device MP’s, keeps the swamp water ready for the next day. Maybe my fear of bugs and spiders, as I read once of a vaporist swallowing an unwelcome bug in the MP, while inhaling…… YUCK!

It’s easier now that I keep grabbing my favorite rigs over ones I had HIGH hopes for during the many honeymoons.

Top Bottom