TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

@VGOODIEZ is selling Ed's wood stem for the TM now (and they are also getting ready to sell the TM itself finally soon!) didn't want one before, but now that I noticed mango as one of the options I am a bit more tempted, since I decided I need something with that wood after choosing a different TP80 recently lol thinking it could be a good fit with the Rogue acrylic or ditanium Ti mouthpiece...? We'll see how I resist!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
just a spoiler of my new cooling unit
the first tests are promising...but I have to stop:spliff::spliff::spliff:
Not for sale...
:hmm:...for now
Screenshot-20220620-193159-1.jpg

Illegal to TEASE like that……

Adobewan

@VGOODIEZ is selling Ed's wood stem for the TM now (and they are also getting ready to sell the TM itself finally soon!) didn't want one before, but now that I noticed mango as one of the options I am a bit more tempted, since I decided I need something with that wood after choosing a different TP80 recently lol thinking it could be a good fit with the Rogue acrylic or ditanium Ti mouthpiece...? We'll see how I resist!
Ed @Ed's TnT and Scott @VGOODIEZ , two of my favorite people collaborating.
As bad as it gets in the world, good things still happen.

Shit Snacks

I got my order from Good Vibes Boro (on Instagram, also goes by iPodMike on Reddit) including a glass scoop n poke tool among other things, and the Caribbean Blue beaded jayhook is great with my TM for tasty big smooth rips (14mm so using Alan's 2.5in WPA shorty) btw if just getting clear beads they are pretty reasonably priced too and of course he also offers the TM stem versions!

PXL-20220620-210746254.jpg

Last edited:

Chieftain

Does @VGOODIEZ plan on having a lot of the accessories from TM? (Eventually need to order some o-rings/heater screen/screens/maybe a new wpa) Wondering if I should wait for him to stock up or pay a ton for shipping from finland

Chieftain,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I got my order from Good Vibes Boro (on Instagram, also goes by iPodMike on Reddit) including a glass scoop n poke tool among other things, and the Caribbean Blue beaded jayhook is great with my TM for tasty big smooth rips (14mm so using Alan's 2.5in WPA shorty) btw if just getting clear beads they are pretty reasonably priced too and of course he also offers the TM stem versions!
I have 2 GVB's glass stems with clear beads and both are really great and well made!
the short one (5cm) has pimples, 3 beads just after the bowl and the pinched tip (at my request).
The large one is 12cm with pimples and 7 balls spread over the length for maximum refreshment! So efficient!
I like how it's a little more restrictive!

condition

I am impressed, looks really nice how is the cooling? It should be pretty effective. If the seller wasn't so strict on age verification for international customers, now I would have owned a similar one.

Djsleepy

that is super dope!

neoncheesecake

Oooh, this is very tempting, and I wonder if the stems are included in the summer sale. I love my Ed's WPA and would like a wooden stem but here's my question (hope someone can chime in!) - how are y'all cleaning these wooden stems? I scrape the reclaim out of my ed's WPA when it's warm with a scraping tool, but I'm curious if there's a better way.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Oooh, this is very tempting, and I wonder if the stems are included in the summer sale. I love my Ed's WPA and would like a wooden stem but here's my question (hope someone can chime in!) - how are y'all cleaning these wooden stems? I scrape the reclaim out of my ed's WPA when it's warm with a scraping tool, but I'm curious if there's a better way.
I just clean them with wax. Basically I lather the stem inside and out, let it sit for a couple of hours, and wipe it out. Resin is fat-soluble so it just wipes off with the wax.

Shit Snacks

I am impressed, looks really nice how is the cooling? It should be pretty effective. If the seller wasn't so strict on age verification for international customers, now I would have owned a similar one.

Very effective cooling, taking too big of hits, for too long of an inhale, need to stop myself early so I don't choke with too much smooth cool vapor lol

I'm not sure what you mean about the seller's age verification? I think you might be talking about when you order through O'Connell Woodworks website? I know he has that age verification thing matching credit card info software that can be super annoying to deal with...

However if you just hit up Mike on Instagram (or Reddit) like I did then there is zero age verification, I just paid direct with PayPal...

checkyourlibido

Very effective cooling, taking too big of hits, for too long of an inhale, need to stop myself early so I don't choke with too much smooth cool vapor lol
I'm not sure how it cools so well, even with the stock stem and cooler. I really thought I'd be buying more stems and what not, but this thing rips in it's base form. I don't even need to run it through water. I've had mixed feelings about TM in the past, but this latest unit I traded for is a beast.

Shit Snacks

I'm not sure how it cools so well, even with the stock stem and cooler. I really thought I'd be buying more stems and what not, but this thing rips in it's base form. I don't even need to run it through water. I've had mixed feelings about TM in the past, but this latest unit I traded for is a beast.

My OG was always a beast, my second one was just slightly beastlier, but yeah I was very satisfied with the stock stem and cooling unit at first, before entering lockdown and never using it again haha still ended up with some harsh hits at the upper end using it, and it could retain heat and make the whole stem hot, also yeah having to clean and disassemble sounds tedious, though I never even did it once yet lol I just really love the flavor retention and purity I get with an all-glass path, I don't even think water makes it better or smoother per se, just another experience! :D VERSATILE :D

neoncheesecake

I just clean them with wax. Basically I lather the stem inside and out, let it sit for a couple of hours, and wipe it out. Resin is fat-soluble so it just wipes off with the wax.
thank you so much! I always knew the resin was fat soluble, but I think I was too nervous at the prospect of having leftover wax in the airpath next time I vaped. now I've confirmed with others it's totally safe to do :) I think I can use the sticky brick butter I have laying around, but maybe the dynawax is better since it's more waxy.

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Hopefully you can occasionally do a sale... ;)
Possibly on some accessories but I don't anticipate any sale prices for TM units anytime soon. Partially because we'll be taking lower margin for the opportunity to stock these but also because the available supply and demand don't warrant a discount at this point. Let's hope all this changes but it might be a minute!

condition

I'm not sure what you mean about the seller's age verification? I think you might be talking about when you order through O'Connell Woodworks website? I know he has that age verification thing matching credit card info software that can be super annoying to deal with...

However if you just hit up Mike on Instagram (or Reddit) like I did then there is zero age verification, I just paid direct with PayPal...
I was always jealous of the U.S. online market and the availability of so many specialized items.
Regarding the age verification, I P.M. you the conversation I had with Good Vibes Boro, who was kind of hard ass at verifying my (middle) age
You are kind of a celebrity in the Vape World, you shouldn't even have to pay for stems :lol::lol:

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Does anyone care to review (briefly is fine) the TM bubbler accessory?

I can't put my finger on when / where / how it would add to my enjoyment of my TM?

How sturdy is the bubbler?

Thanks

sickmanfraud,

justcametomind

Does anyone care to review (briefly is fine) the TM bubbler accessory?

I can't put my finger on when / where / how it would add to my enjoyment of my TM?

How sturdy is the bubbler?

Thanks
Not well built imho.
While in, it's not the same height of the TM just to begin with. Knowing that thing alone killed my GAS instantly.
I had the same itch and bought the long spiked MP off aliexpress. Just look for "tinymight" (or Tinymay :rofl:
).

Last edited:

justcametomind

However from the picture, seems that the TM bubbler doesn't require WPA. Is it correct? You load directly the bubbler?
Correct, but the glass bowl suffers from the same issues their 14/18mm WPA has. Too big for optimal extraction, gets dirty and it's difficult to clean those pesky little holes in the glass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom