• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I don't see how lower thermal conductivity could be "dangerous". It just wouldn't cool as well as other options.

I tried my stainless steel balls last night. Really impressive cooling! Much better than quartz. They are heavier though. And damn, the lower part of my stem has never been hotter immediately post-hit. So they grab a lot of heat.

I still think sapphire is technically the best option for cooling beads. They seem to grab more heat, but without getting as hot to the touch. And they're much lighter. However, sapphire costs like 10 times more than stainless steel.

I'll put it this way. My short stem with 4mm SS balls cools better than my long stems full of quartz.

So far my ball ranking is:

1.) Sapphire

2.) Stainless Steel

3.) Quartz

I use 3mm SS316L balls in the CU mod, working great. For my small Herbolizer globe I use 6mm Quartz balls, while sapphire balls are potentially better, 450 balls would be even more expensive then my quartz balls, and I’m sure I would not know the difference.

EarthVapeDude

NewVape uses titanium for Flower Pot components. How would lower thermal conductivity endanger your lungs? How does the thermal conductivity of these metals compare to that of sapphire and quartz beads?
I'm not saying titanium balls (as opposed to steel) will endanger your lungs but if the thermal conductivity (cooling effect in this context) is roughly 25% that of stainless, that means you are going to get a whole lot less cooling and hence more hot air in the lungs. That probably isn't good.

I'm not sure on sapphire and quartz beads, but I'd just look up their thermal conductivity compared to stainless.

derosavapore

Solo canotto!
To be honest I think the first couple of hits are cooler now that you got me thinking about it. The stems are cool to the touch when you aren’t using them. I would never market it that way though because I could never be sure. They are definitely easy to clean and I really like that they don’t look dirty like the glass. I’m in the US but plan to ship worldwide.
Yes, please ship worldwide. My original glass is broken so I am an interested European. Well, there will be a time a European vapist get access to all that hot stuff.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Yes, please ship worldwide. My original glass is broken so I am an interested European. Well, there will be a time a European vapist get access to all that hot stuff.
I have to add in each country individually so it’s just taking some time. Email me at titaniummightstems@gmail.com with your specific county and I’ll add it right away.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Hey guys if you’re on the fence about a titanium stem and would like another opinion Troy and Jerry will bring it up on stream tonight. I’m in stock now if you’re interested. Sorry for posting again so soon but I just wanted to mention their stream.

EarthVapeDude

Hey guys if you’re on the fence about a titanium stem and would like another opinion Troy and Jerry will bring it up on stream tonight. I’m in stock now if you’re interested. Sorry for posting again so soon but I just wanted to mention their stream.
Where is your website listed? I didn't see anything in the thread you started. Thanks and good luck with your project(s). ;)

andrew`124c41+

So, I think I got everything that I need for my Tinymight Battle Ready Case. I still have another layer of I need it.

I took it out to Quantico to run some tests... dropping the case our of a helo at 200 feet, running the case over with an Abrams M1 tank. The only thing we did not do is shoot it up with 50 cal APIT rounds.

As you can see, it holds up just fine.

FYI, both the dedicated and the POTV dosing caps work just fine...just an added measure to keep it clean.

andrew`124c41+,
  • Haha
Reactions: bossman

ibrokemypie

i accidentally screwed up the calibration last night (i use it really low and it wouldnt turn on so i just kept trying befopre eventually turning it up and then whoop calibration) and forgot all about it until it just combusted my fresh bowl at 1.5 :cry:

reset it to green but i have no clue what it was at before/originally and im kinda scared to try it now after getting smoke on my first hit, plus everything stinks now

ibrokemypie,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
i accidentally screwed up the calibration last night (i use it really low and it wouldnt turn on so i just kept trying befopre eventually turning it up and then whoop calibration) and forgot all about it until it just combusted my fresh bowl at 1.5 :cry:

reset it to green but i have no clue what it was at before/originally and im kinda scared to try it now after getting smoke on my first hit, plus everything stinks now
Green is the default setting if no re calibration is needed so you should be OK at green.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
When I want to use a really low setting, like 1½, I turn it up to 3 or so before turning the TM on, then after it's flashing I set the dial at the low setting I want.

Yes I've been doing the same thing, now that I realized I could turn the temp down that low and still use it! I had thought originally part of the dial was only power protection mode, but yes once it is already on you can set the dial as low as you want! Good tip :tup:

Zipford

I haven't recalibrated, but according to the instructions from TM that someone recently posted, you can re-calibrate as many times as you want. Sounds like you should re-calibrate the device lower than green and see if that gets you back where you want to be in terms of the temp range.

I'm surprised the TM would combust at 1.5 at any calibration, but again I've never had to play with that.

Zipford,
Reactions: Tweakz

Djsleepy

@Vapsss - Bravo! Bravo! So let’s take the already powerful TM and add a titanium stem with stock cooling unit .....the two come together to deliver the COOLEST hits that I’ve had yet. I’ve got big 🫁 And with this stem I overfilled them not realizing how much vapor was being produced as it was super cool and had a hard but good cough and then my eyes fell. Very impressed ! Now I want to add TI balls I have and go low, low,low, as I can !

Edit: The way this thing looks and hits now , it definitely is a “Dope Cannon”

Edit 2: I’m so medicated from this stem I forgot the most important part - THE FLAVOR!!!!! Super rich flavors! Sorry @Vapsss !

Last edited:

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
@Vapsss - Bravo! Bravo! So let’s take the already powerful TM and add a titanium stem with stock cooling unit .....the two come together to deliver the COOLEST hits that I’ve had yet. I’ve got big 🫁 And with this stem I overfilled them not realizing how much vapor was being produced as it was super cool and had a hard but good cough and then my eyes fell. Very impressed ! Now I want to add TI balls I have and go low, low,low, as I can !

Edit: The way this thing looks and hits now , it definitely is a “Dope Cannon”
Thank you! I should hire you for marketing lol. Titaniummightstems.com

ibrokemypie

is it safe/advisable to make stem milk from the cooling unit and stems? do you have to disassemble the cu first? would the cu put anything bad into my coffee?

ibrokemypie,

Shit Snacks

is it safe/advisable to make stem milk from the cooling unit and stems? do you have to disassemble the cu first? would the cu put anything bad into my coffee?

I think you're fine with the steel and glass parts, I would make sure to take out the o-rings and such that's probably it? Screen should be okay, you'll want to put them right into iso alcohol after the milk though I guess and do a full clean? Been years since I've done this so I never did it with my TM stuff, but it should be perfectly fine to do here!

ibrokemypie

stem milk then hot soapy water bath didnt clean the insides of the cooling unit as well as it did the glass and my dynavap, have just ordered some iso for next time

the milk was very potent though! and because of that i am yet to check how recalibrating turned out

ibrokemypie,
  • Haha
Reactions: ezpz

Dreadvik

Loving this beast! Just wanted to ask a few questions:

What's the glass tube for that mine came with? its short and fat, not the tube that holds the cu and herbs. I seemed to have got a few extra screens and o rings with mine and this extra glass tube.

Where can I buy a good oil to treat the wood? UK links or amazon links appreciated!

Same question for batteries and a protector to carry spares as i hear they go bang if ya dent them?

If I like this kind of hit or my dynavap heated at the base or volcano on 212-220c what else should I look at? Am I right in thinking the P80Tetra? OG Brick? I'm looking for something good with water pieces and desktop for my next spend but interested in a collection/backups too :)

First post here too so hello all! Lovely little place ya have here! Haven't been on a forum in years although some of you may recognise the name from other 420 boards :)

One Love Vapers!!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Welcome @Dreadvik
Loads of info if you go backwards on this thread and others.
Plus have a look at the tinymight website as that will clarify the extra glass tube you have but sounds like it's the glass in the body that you slide your stem into.
For batteries in UK this site is good:

Dreadvik

Welcome @Dreadvik
Loads of info if you go backwards on this thread and others.
Plus have a look at the tinymight website as that will clarify the extra glass tube you have but sounds like it's the glass in the body that you slide your stem into.
For batteries in UK this site is good:
Ah got ya thought it was just metal but can see now with a torch its glass first.

Cheers for the link!!

I've done a few hundred pages so far hehe loads on here! And cool to see all the DIY efforts too!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@Dreadvik
Youve come to the perfect place to help you on your way to bankruptcy....
My favourite for desktop is the current b1 baller from Cannabis hardware. Check out the appropriate thread

Good luck

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Loving this beast! Just wanted to ask a few questions:

What's the glass tube for that mine came with? its short and fat, not the tube that holds the cu and herbs. I seemed to have got a few extra screens and o rings with mine and this extra glass tube.

Where can I buy a good oil to treat the wood? UK links or amazon links appreciated!

Same question for batteries and a protector to carry spares as i hear they go bang if ya dent them?

If I like this kind of hit or my dynavap heated at the base or volcano on 212-220c what else should I look at? Am I right in thinking the P80Tetra? OG Brick? I'm looking for something good with water pieces and desktop for my next spend but interested in a collection/backups too :)

First post here too so hello all! Lovely little place ya have here! Haven't been on a forum in years although some of you may recognise the name from other 420 boards :)

One Love Vapers!!
Welcome to FC!

The og Brick is a heavy hitter with a great ritual but is their least water-friendly vape.

The Anvil might be a good fit for you if your quest includes monster bubbler rips.

A great sidekick for the TM is a Firewood7, which has a ceramic oven and hybrid heating. It's even more portable than the TM but not as versatile and only available on Sunday night batch drops so not as easy to buy (though still much easier than the more expensive P80, which folks also love with water).

Shit Snacks

Welcome @Dreadvik! Check out the Ask FC section, lot of posts there asking for top recommendations, nice little cheat sheet to know which threads to check out! You can also post your own request for suggestions there, we try not to talk too much about other vapes, in the vape specific threads :tup:

Top Bottom