• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
It's a bit depressing to see that those fake TMs are sold illegally without being bothered.
Even when then use the same name and everything.

Tried to insert a gif... big fail

Anyway...That's China

trump-china-chynah.gif

Hey I figured it out :lol:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
It's a bit depressing to see that those fake TMs are sold illegally without being bothered.
Even when then use the same name and everything.

I’m sure the TM vendor is even more unhappy. It’s worse that things that are actually DANGEROUS, like multimeters, used for reading things like VOLTAGE, most bought from China, can have FAKE industry standard SAFTY stickers on them, like a fake CAT3 rating. If we can’t, or don’t bother to regulate products that can directly KILL you, then obviously when it comes to clones, etc., the inventor or manufacturer, would have to get involved directly, which can be expensive, and who are you going after, China?

Sorry for the rant....

Keep your battery cap clean and lightly lubed, my MAIN NEGATIVE from the beginning of TM, is the close threaded soft metal battery cap,

sparrowman

Has anyone tried using the vapexhale baskets? Tried them yesterday with a really loose pack and they were brilliant! Not tamping is the future for me!

I'm a little concerned the metal ring is scratching the collar as it goes in though

sparrowman,

ConvectCode1

We have identifiers to determine whether a TM is a clone correct? I mean, I got mine from the Tiny Might website which seems to be the only place to buy them. Though I think I saw a Tiny Might for sale on a euro vape site. As long as people are buying them direct from TinyMight.com they should be alright.

JoeyB

We have identifiers to determine whether a TM is a clone correct? I mean, I got mine from the Tiny Might website which seems to be the only place to buy them. Though I think I saw a Tiny Might for sale on a euro vape site. As long as people are buying them direct from TinyMight.com they should be alright.
So far the identifiers I'm seeing are 1) the PCB is blue on the Chinese units 2) the PCB of a knock off doesn't have the "DONT SCREW W THE SCREW" msg imprinted on the board

I was going to say the metal ring of the Chinese unit is stainless steel but according to the images it's the other way around. The weird thing about this is that my TinyMight definitely has a matte aluminum ring not stainless, but I know for sure my unit isn't a knock off (had over 1 yr, just sent in for repairs lol).

You can see the comparison images yourself, the reddit thread was linked one of the last few pages:
Also the website is tinymightvape.com

Last edited:

ConvectCode1

So far the identifiers I'm seeing are 1) the PCB is blue on the Chinese units 2) the PCB of a knock off doesn't have the "DONT SCREW W THE SCREW" msg imprinted on the board

I was going to say the metal ring of the Chinese unit is stainless steel but according to the images it's the other way around. The weird thing about this is that my TinyMight definitely has a matte aluminum ring not stainless, but I know for sure my unit isn't a knock off (had over 1 yr, just sent in for repairs lol).

You can see the comparison images yourself, the reddit thread was linked one of the last few pages:
Also the website is tinymightvape.com
Nice. Yeah I immediately noticed the screw. And I wasn’t trying to put a link, but yeah, I meant the Tiny Might website. Buy it from there and I see no problems. Where else would you even buy one, from a random person? Sounds stupid. Pretty sure you can only get one from the TM site still.

And, I’ve yet to take out the security screw on the bottom of mine and I’ve had it about 2 months. I’m scared to open it up if I don’t absolutely have to, I’m not electronically inclined. Great device though. Sucks that the Chinese have to clone everything.

ConvectCode1,
Reactions: ezpz

Djsleepy

Got my new replacement for the one that the glass
Slipped down to bottom. Ironically this one you cannot tighten stem tube (won’t go any further) and red oring feels like it’s barely there when inserting stem but as I will continue to say “there’s nothing like the first hit off new TM!”.

So people how do I get that tube lifted in the other one since they don’t want it back? What page is the golden page for breakdown?

Djsleepy,

RustyOldNail

Got my new replacement for the one that the glass
Slipped down to bottom. Ironically this one you cannot tighten stem tube (won’t go any further) and red oring feels like it’s barely there when inserting stem but as I will continue to say “there’s nothing like the first hit off new TM!”.

So people how do I get that tube lifted in the other one since they don’t want it back? What page is the golden page for breakdown?

You didn’t BOOKMARK the breakdown page...... :)
You may recall, old post, my TM had that stem tube ring issue. He sent me the whole top piece, even though I had isolated and reported to him, it was just the RING, guess it had a cross thread. Now I can screw it almost all the way down with no oring in place, that’s the test.

Djsleepy

Page 187. Good luck. :peace:
Ahhh I was looking at page 178 damn cannabis brain!

You didn’t BOOKMARK the breakdown page...... :)
You may recall, old post, my TM had that stem tube ring issue. He sent me the whole top piece, even though I had isolated and reported to him, it was just the RING, guess it had a cross thread. Now I can screw it almost all the way down with no oring in place, that’s the test.
New oring seemed to help( it wasn’t affecting output just none of my others are like that! ) I guess I can try a different metal ring; since I have some extra parts lol!

RustyOldNail

New oring seemed to help( it wasn’t affecting output just none of my others are like that! ) I guess I can try a different metal ring; since I have some extra parts lol!

If you can screw the RING almost all the way down, with NO oring installed, your parts and threads are good.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Vaporific

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
Even when they use the same name and everything.
If that's depressing to you don't ever poke around on dhgate or aliexpress. American knife makers have been dealing with Chinese counterfeits probably as long as I've been alive. Every single popular gun optic or laser/flashlight has counterfeits on those sites. China doesn't prosecute their people for infringing on other country's copyright law or patents. You can get a counterfeit Benchmade or Microtech (that would normally cost upwards of $700) with quality D2 steel that would be completely indistinguishable in form and function from the real thing (to a normal person) for 60$.

Djsleepy

So From my previous post .... things were great till this morning crappy production so I went straight for the glass and sure enough it has moved. Frustrated I took everything apart and I found looking a the screws from my oldest units that they changed center screws at some point as my oldest 2 Tm’s screws are about a 1/4” longer. So I swapped lids and screws and was not only able get unit I just got Running like a champ but the first one that “slipped is now sealed” and hitting hard now for how long is the question and if anyone can find out it will be me!

RustyOldNail

So From my previous post .... things were great till this morning crappy production so I went straight for the glass and sure enough it has moved. Frustrated I took everything apart and I found looking a the screws from my oldest units that they changed center screws at some point as my oldest 2 Tm’s screws are about a 1/4” longer. So I swapped lids and screws and was not only able get unit I just got Running like a champ but the first one that “slipped is now sealed” and hitting hard now for how long is the question and if anyone can find out it will be me!

YES.... how LONG? ......

jamesuk9

Crew Slut...
I'ts been a while for me as my TM has been out of action after it lost power and I also dropped it and cracked the glass sleeve. I've been using my Cloud Evo for several months instead.

2 weeks ago I thought customer service must have improved so I ordered a new glass sleeve from TM, which only took 7 days to deliver to UK from Finland. Replaced that and performance was still weak. So I requested calibration instructions and got those in under 48 hours.

TM now firing on all cylinders, as good as it ever was. Am glad to be back, I've missed it.

Hey everyone ,clones are getting better , I’d never thought that one ,
if people would stop buying ,but that wont happen ,
some ,,many by mistake , some maybe not
but its your health so steer cleer I’d say ,,no but just go direct to Tinymight and as said youll be ok ,

just got some custom sized stems from EdS tnt , had to wait a few week but so pleased with them ,fit perfect ,cooling unit fits them all couldnt believe it , iam ocd and love them , bought off ed about 10 years ago with a solo stem and the same cool guy , loves his wood and his boys , anyway cant thank him enough , no hassle for once ,
ive not took any pics yet but if anyone wants them up and its ok ,dont know if it is or not ,
thanks TMS.
G

SquirrelMaster

Hey everyone ,clones are getting better , I’d never thought that one ,
if people would stop buying ,but that wont happen ,
some ,,many by mistake , some maybe not
but its your health so steer cleer I’d say ,,no but just go direct to Tinymight and as said youll be ok ,

just got some custom sized stems from EdS tnt , had to wait a few week but so pleased with them ,fit perfect ,cooling unit fits them all couldnt believe it , iam ocd and love them , bought off ed about 10 years ago with a solo stem and the same cool guy , loves his wood and his boys , anyway cant thank him enough , no hassle for once ,
ive not took any pics yet but if anyone wants them up and its ok ,dont know if it is or not ,
thanks TMS.
G
I've bought some knockoff products in the past and EVERYTIME they turn out to be inferior shit. On some things, like a glass bong, they're just cheaper quality (of course that's in addition to the main no-no of ripping off the creator's design), but with a vape there is so much more that could go wrong. The good old "you get what you pay for" saying is what pops into my head everytime I see a listing like this. The Chinamight could very well use the same material in the vapor path but is that really worth the risk?

I hope @Tinymight has started some sort of serial numbering process to track their devices. That would be in addition to the exotic wood models I'm waiting for ;).

ConvectCode1

I've bought some knockoff products in the past and EVERYTIME they turn out to be inferior shit. On some things, like a glass bong, they're just cheaper quality (of course that's in addition to the main no-no of ripping off the creator's design), but with a vape there is so much more that could go wrong. The good old "you get what you pay for" saying is what pops into my head everytime I see a listing like this. The Chinamight could very well use the same material in the vapor path but is that really worth the risk?

I hope @Tinymight has started some sort of serial numbering process to track their devices. That would be in addition to the exotic wood models I'm waiting for ;).
I’m not understanding how people are even getting clones. The only place that sells TinyMight vaporizers is the TinyMight site. There were two Euro sites that offered it many many runs ago. So, where are these people who end up with clones buying them from? It’s pretty simple: if you want a Tiny Might, you go to tinymightvape.com and you buy one. It takes about 8 days total for me to receive every order I’ve placed on that site (over a dozen orders) in California. I’m seeing zero reason for ever even coming across a cloned TinyMight. Lol.

Top Bottom