• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

They are killing me - I had the DHL guy in sight went downstairs leaving in truck , waiting for my package center text letting me know it’s here and I get a text but it says incorrect address....they left off my Apt. again:goon::shrug::rant:....guess no new baby for thanksgiving. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving!

Hi im super interested in buying a Tiny Might as i believe its the best device ever for my use case.
I could get a Mighty+ for like 270 Euro but i feel like i would prefer the on demand full convection.
I feel like something like the V3 Pro is probably just not on the level of a Mighty/TM?

Unfortunately im living currently in an illegal country. (that might change soon but still)

Im worried that if i need to send in the Tiny Might for repair there will be residue under the heater so it might be trouble at the border if they control my package. (Smell)
Has that happened to somebody before?

Thanks and much love/respect to all of you! :peace:

Momor

Hi im super interested in buying a Tiny Might as i believe its the best device ever for my use case.
I could get a Mighty+ for like 270 Euro but i feel like i would prefer the on demand full convection.
I feel like something like the V3 Pro is probably just not on the level of a Mighty/TM?

Unfortunately im living currently in an illegal country. (that might change soon but still)

Im worried that if i need to send in the Tiny Might for repair there will be residue under the heater so it might be trouble at the border if they control my package. (Smell)

Most of the smell comes from the mouthpiece IMO. The pieces surrounding the MP inside the TM could be a bit smelly but you can take them out easily and thoroughly cleaning them.
FWIW I leave in an illegal country and sent in my TM twice with no problem.

Djsleepy

I also have sent back several for repair ( don’t worrry I’m just the heaviest user) and there has never been an issue in US where I am.

I also have sent back several for repair ( don’t worrry I’m just the heaviest user) and there has never been an issue in US where I am.
Alright normally i would just deep clean it with 99% iso but after reading here that there might be residue under the electronics and wood in general not being the best to clean surface i was kinda scared about that.

How do you guys like the button placement? Comfortable?

HashOnMyMind,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Alright normally i would just deep clean it with 99% iso but after reading here that there might be residue under the electronics and wood in general not being the best to clean surface i was kinda scared about that.

There's not going to be residue under the electronics that's going to make any sort of issue for shipping, don't worry about that, also there's no reason to clean the wood, you just have to clean the glass and metal parts that are all removable... Just the vapor path! You'll see when you get it, and take it apart for the first initial cleaning :tup:

How do you guys like the button placement? Comfortable?

Yes, it is fine, easy to hold in the hand and press the button, also easy to hold upside down through glass j hook or water piece, the session feature is nice because it is holding the button down for you basically (but I only use it for one hitter bowls really because I like to fully clear the heat and vapor each hit, which is much easier to do with on demand mode holding the button to power heater)

Xmax v3pro is a great budget unit, great way to try pure convection on demand, but yeah the power and versatility and purity cannot compare to the TM of course (Mighty is session conduction hybrid, not in the same league imo)

There's not going to be residue under the electronics that's going to make any sort of issue for shipping, don't worry about that, also there's no reason to clean the wood, you just have to clean the glass and metal parts that are all removable... Just the vapor path! You'll see when you get it, and take it apart for the first initial cleaning :tup:

Yes, it is fine, easy to hold in the hand and press the button, also easy to hold upside down through glass j hook or water piece, the session feature is nice because it is holding the button down for you basically (but I only use it for one hitter bowls really because I like to fully clear the heat and vapor each hit, which is much easier to do with on demand mode holding the button to power heater)

Xmax v3pro is a great budget unit, great way to try pure convection on demand, but yeah the power and versatility and purity cannot compare to the TM of course (Mighty is session conduction hybrid, not in the same league imo)
So its all cleanable so border control wont bust down the door in case i need to send it in for maintenance.
Great thanks for calming my nerves :leaf:

How performant is it for old school hash? I sometimes like to vape a bowl of some CBD and add THC hash.
With the Dynavap and its conduction this is a non issue and im getting super baked even with tiny amounts of hash (TINY)
Does that still work with TM and its pure convection?

Thanks for the knowledge guys, super helpful!

Shit Snacks

So its all cleanable so border control wont bust down the door in case i need to send it in for maintenance.
Great thanks for calming my nerves :leaf:

Haha yeah that is what is so great about glass stem-based pure convection on demand! Some people even take theirs on plane trips with them... No worries!

How performant is it for old school hash? I sometimes like to vape a bowl of some CBD and add THC hash.
With the Dynavap and its conduction this is a non issue and im getting super baked even with tiny amounts of hash (TINY)
Does that still work with TM and its pure convection?

Thanks for the knowledge guys, super helpful!

Yeah I don't know I don't have much experience with hash and I do not do concentrates that way, I do dabs with quartz banger etc. I've done pure convection dabbing too, with steel mesh pad, through water, but you'll want to keep the TM upside down, I wouldn't want to risk any concentrate dripping down into the heater, or anything like that where you can't clean... It's better to use a specific device for hash, hash itself can be very tricky, if it's working for you with a vap cap, then just stick with that lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Siebter
Haha yeah that is what is so great about glass stem-based pure convection on demand! Some people even take theirs on plane trips with them... No worries!

Yeah I don't know I don't have much experience with hash and I do not do concentrates that way, I do dabs with quartz banger etc. I've done pure convection dabbing too, with steel mesh pad, through water, but you'll want to keep the TM upside down, I wouldn't want to risk any concentrate dripping down into the heater, or anything like that where you can't clean... It's better to use a specific device for hash, hash itself can be very tricky, if it's working for you with a vap cap, then just stick with that lol
Alright yeah thats kind of a deal-breaker as i love vaping hash sandwiched between some bud.
I might wait until we legalize or try a V3 Pro to see if it works good with convection.
Thanks so much for all the info. I will definitely get a TM eventually but i need to dig around more about the hash capabilities first. :sherlock:
Hope you have a great day, ive been reading your helpful comments a lot in this thread as a silent lurker!

HashOnMyMind,
Reactions: Siebter

Shit Snacks

Alright yeah thats kind of a deal-breaker as i love vaping hash sandwiched between some bud.

There are definitely people here who use their TM that way, again, I would not want to risk it myself, unless I was always keeping the TM upside down which I do often since I use it through J hooks, with concentrates I'd probably be using water, but again I'm not using hash anyway, and also I think sandwiching it between herb is a waste, because herbs need a lower temperature and concentrates need a higher temperature, so you end up burning the herbs to try to extract the concentrates... If you keep the temperatures low you're just going to soften the concentrates and not get the most out of them... Conduction is better for concentrates than convection.

I might wait until we legalize or try a V3 Pro to see if it works good with convection.

V3 pro is not going to be better with concentrates, likely to be far worse...

Thanks so much for all the info. I will definitely get a TM eventually but i need to dig around more about the hash capabilities first. :sherlock:
Hope you have a great day, ive been reading your helpful comments a lot in this thread as a silent lurker!

Thanks for the kind words dude, likewise, welcome to FC!! Yeah there are a lot of vapes available today, skim around here in the various threads, in the Ask FC question, you can ask more about hash, but I'm also fairly certain there are other people who have posted questions there asking about vapes for hash in fact!

There are definitely people here who use their TM that way, again, I would not want to risk it myself, unless I was always keeping the TM upside down which I do often since I use it through J hooks, with concentrates I'd probably be using water, but again I'm not using hash anyway, and also I think sandwiching it between herb is a waste, because herbs need a lower temperature and concentrates need a higher temperature, so you end up burning the herbs to try to extract the concentrates... If you keep the temperatures low you're just going to soften the concentrates and not get the most out of them... Conduction is better for concentrates than convection.

V3 pro is not going to be better with concentrates, likely to be far worse...

Thanks for the kind words dude, likewise, welcome to FC!! Yeah there are a lot of vapes available today, skim around here in the various threads, in the Ask FC question, you can ask more about hash, but I'm also fairly certain there are other people who have posted questions there asking about vapes for hash in fact!
Yeah, that said my hash isn't really runny like rosin. That stuff i usually use bangers for.
I see conduction like in the Dynavap being so potent as everything is getting super toasted and might be a waste in a convection device like the TM.
I kinda do love the flexibility of the Dyna to throw basically anything at it in any combination and while not getting the best taste out of anything (besides hash maybe) it gets you to where you wanna be.

For sure i keep my eyes open and read more about vapes in general. I only own a Dyna with a MVS but already converted all my friends to vaping only haha. Its amazing and after my country legalizes there will be a lot to explore! :leaf:
Thanks again!
:peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@HashOnMyMind – I'm pretty sure hash (as in Black Afghan, Maroc etc.) will be totally possible in the TM, as you said that stuff is not runny, I don't see the internals of the TM being in danger at all. Might need a bit more of a mindful preparation in a convection device as opposed to a hybrid or conduction to get the full potential.

condition

I fucking broke the J-Hook from vaporisateur and Nicolas doesn't reply. I was so dependant on this hook lately as I have some very rough flower, which is so smooth via the big J-Hook. I was very upset and have another 5 or 6 glass stems, including the ones from manufacturer that I don't have the mental strength and courage to use now.

@Chicken No Name do you know if Nicolas is still J-Hook active seller?
OGB order will take more than a month...

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I fucking broke the J-Hook from vaporisateur and Nicolas doesn't reply. I was so dependant on this hook lately as I have some very rough flower, which is so smooth via the big J-Hook. I was very upset and have another 5 or 6 glass stems, including the ones from manufacturer that I don't have the mental strength and courage to use now.

@Chicken No Name do you know if Nicolas is still J-Hook active seller?
OGB order will take more than a month...
Hey @condition
Sorry to hear that.
Nicolas can be difficult to contact! He is working on a revised web site to facilitate ordering his glass but seems a tad preoccupied currently. I will fire him an email today for you but he can sometimes take a while to respond to me. As soon as I hear anything I will ping you....

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
Have you tried any of the repair techniques we have posted to this thread? Usually a no or low heat problem is caused my a contact issue and can be resolved with some simple repairs. The easiest thing that often helps is tightening the screw, or loosening the screw and tightening it again. If you have tried that there are some other reliable fixes here in the thread. Let us know if you can't find them and need other suggestions...

The screw needs a #20 star (or torq) bit.
I will try that. I tried going through the thread but it's 500 pages deep..so hard to get the info I need... Edit. I tightened the screw and it hits so fat again. Wow I missed this beast so much

Last edited:

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I love using my TM through glass. It's been 1.5 years since I last bought a new bong, and I'm starting to get the itch for something new.

Does anyone have experience using a Stundenglass Gravity Bong with their TM? I'm not about to pay $500 for an official one, but I see knockoffs on AliExpress for <$150. Wondering if it would be worth it.

Tweakz

For several years, my small vape collection has been visited by quite a few serious hitters such as: Elev8r(torch), Supreme v3.5, Hopper io, Sticky brick, Piro, Minivap, Lotus; and all of them are either dusting/broken(io) or sold-gifted to friends. Tinymight always in my case and makes my VAS calm down some times. TM still easy my number 1: the longest in use (more than 1.7 years), the most commonly used (every day) and the most recommended :sherlock:

Last edited:

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
Got my TM back from repairs today, it works better than the original one I had, much more even extraction on draws, and ive been getting some very dense vapor at level 6-6.5, finish everything off at level 8ish. This thing is incredible when it works correctly, the draws with the nuts and bolts in the cooling unit are rather soft and fluffy to the throat instead of hot and dry like most battery powered vapes out there.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@HashOnMyMind if you ever do need to send it in for repairs it would be best to send it without most of the parts, don't send the stem and cu, battery, metal oven tube or heater screen.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: jjvapes

Djsleepy

My luck is not good. Alll was well until last few stems seemed like was struggling I thought might be pack or maybe a stray stick. This morning I was getting nada like I had an air leak. So check oring seal and all is good , tightened up nothing. I checked inside stem hole and found glass was moving up and down.... way too much play and screw is as tight as it will Go i assume during insertion/ removal of stems the lower glass slid down leaving me with a gap and no way to seal oring to lid so it will not.work. UGH!

Now I have to try and explain this to them in as few.words.as.possible! Man I didn't even get a chance to overuse this one! Lol

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I checked inside stem hole and found glass was moving up and down.... way too much play and screw is as tight as it will Go i assume during insertion/ removal of stems the lower glass slid down leaving me with a gap and no way to seal oring to lid so it will not.work.
Are you handy enough to put an extra slender oring on the other if you have an extra? Months ago I posted that I unexpectedly found 2, yes 2, slim orings above the glass cylinder in my TM to much surprise as I don’t recall putting 2 in there but must’ve at some point. I didn’t need 2 and now have only one but a second may solve your gap issue. Good luck.

I’ve posted herein countless times how much I love my TM. I really do! As Saturdays are typically days I clean my vapes I was looking forward to cleaning my TM and replacing my heater screen (several ones removed from the original - 20+ blissful months ago :love: ) with one I ordered as part of the oring replacement pack from The Maker himself many weeks ago. Just never got around to doing so. To my dismay and disappointment the replacement heater screens are .75” and no different than what I had before which I thought was my accidental and sight dome/mini @dzoinp heater screen mod. But it’s the same thing as I’d done before - with the same size screen which doesn’t fit flat in the heater ring. I’m positive the original screen was flat and not domed and wedged in so it protrudes up a tad. Or am I wrong? Nevertheless my TM got a good cleaning today including all threads but I was a bit disappointed with the replacement heater screen. Cutting them is an option though it won’t be as good as leaving it wedged in with the mini dome - been there done that and the fit isn’t as good. Good to have extra screens and orings though. Weekend regards to all 💨 :peace:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
My luck is not good.
Is that what Ville says when he sees your return emails? :rofl:
I checked inside stem hole and found glass was moving up and down.... way too much play
taller wood?...
put an extra slender oring on the other if you have an extra
:clap:

@Vaporific
Oh man! I think when I got the most quotes is when you talk on my mod screen... :cheers:it's a pride for me
I am delighted to offer you a dzoinp mod screen... ready to go! if you are willing to pay for shipping from EU. :brow:
I'm sure you would enjoy one of these: OEM
:dog:

Last edited:
Top Bottom