• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

I think there is still a language barrier causing problems with the returns.

Keep the language simple, and include pictures if possible. When they understand what the problem is they seem to be very responsive.
I agree language is major part of problem imo; I usually keep it simple language but this last time I was trying explain the overheating I was experiencing and I don’t think it translated as my unit just had a temp reset done and still is charring everything. I always use the account method of setting up returns. You can go in and setup account after purchase ( I recommend )and the only issue may be providing receipt of purchase as it won’t attach to account if that makes sense.

sparrowman

This might be a crazy idea, but if I filled on of my stems with rubies/boro balls, do you think it could be used like a glass symphony i.e. using a bowl rather than putting weed in the stem itself?

No I haven't tried it, little bit concerned about breaking my TM :D

sparrowman,

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I'm going to be selling titanium stems for the tinymight.They are not breakable like the glass or affect flavor like the wood. I'm still working out details, like cost. They are also super easy to clean. I was wondering what
everyone would be willing to pay. I will try to get them as cheap as I can. Remember the wood stems are $40 and titanium stems for the dynavap are $100 +. Email me at Titaniummightstems@gmail.com if you are interested. I will let you know when we are in stock. I also plan to offer affiliate codes let me know if that issomething you'd be interested in. Any other suggestions you have about other titanium stems or small vape related items you would like to see us sell.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I'm going to be selling titanium stems for the tinymight.They are not breakable like the glass or affect flavor like the wood. I'm still working out details, like cost. They are also super easy to clean. I was wondering what
everyone would be willing to pay. I will try to get them as cheap as I can. Remember the wood stems are $40 and titanium stems for the dynavap are $100 +. Email me at Titaniummightstems@gmail.com if you are interested. I will let you know when we are in stock. I also plan to offer affiliate codes let me know if that issomething you'd be interested in. Any other suggestions you have about other titanium stems or small vape related items you would like to see us sell.
If you find it necessary I can test one to see if it works well... ;)
Will the stem be able to put the cooling unit?

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@Vapsss I'm afraid I'm not one of your customers, I don't want more metal in my pathway, however I am interested, for other combustion fuckers, in what cooling solution your using with this stem? Do you have pics of the stem? Pics always help to sell accessories.

Honestly I've never thought of the stock stems to be fragile. I've not broken one yet, I am careful, but only because of the vape, not the stems.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
@Vapsss I'm afraid I'm not one of your customers, I don't want more metal in my pathway, however I am interested, for other combustion fuckers, in what cooling solution your using with this stem? Do you have pics of the stem? Pics always help to sell accessories.

Honestly I've never thought of the stock stems to be fragile. I've not broken one yet, I am careful, but only because of the vape, not the stems.
it uses the standard cooling unit. They are made to the same size as the glass. Your lucky. Lol I’m too clumsy. I tried the wood and don’t like the flavor. Figured metal was my best option. I liked it enough that I figured others would too.

Vapsss,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Zipford

I use the stock stem and CU in rotation with a few GRAV Upline Tasters. The Grav stems need a little finagling to get a screen to stay inside, but other than that screen, there is nothing in the vapor path. The stock stem and CU are fine, but the GRAV stems draw more freely and taste a little better in my opinion, while being about as cool as the stock unit, maybe slightly hotter. But I'm taking about 4-5 hits in a sitting, so the temp doesn't really become an issue.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker

Zipford

That looks nice, and I would worry about a glass stem breaking if I were bringing the TM out and about (I prefer my Edge with capsules if I'm out of the house). But for my personal use, extra glass stems I can have packed and ready to go are the most helpful, as opposed to one indestructible TI stem. Just my own $0.02.

Zipford,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I use the stock stem and CU in rotation with a few GRAV Upline Tasters. The Grav stems need a little finagling to get a screen to stay inside, but other than that screen, there is nothing in the vapor path. The stock stem and CU are fine, but the GRAV stems draw more freely and taste a little better in my opinion, while being about as cool as the stock unit, maybe slightly hotter. But I'm taking about 4-5 hits in a sitting, so the temp doesn't really become an issue.
I have an upline taster. I like it but it's no good for back to back bowls.

My preference is all glass except for the screen and o rings:
I've a selection of balls of different sizes, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm and I've done some experimentation. Personally, I only see a need for these if looking for portable solutions as a j hook is nicely free flowing and cools adequately for me. However, you can make a great cooling unit in the stock stems with balls if desired. IMO 5mm is the dogs danglies for this purpose weather using the CU halves or any other method to hold them in. The reason I like 5mm is the way they stack. They sit in perfect groups of 4, and you can add or subtract the number of groups to customise the experience. There is a small opening that runs directly through the middle, this can be obstructed with a 3mm ball in one of the groups. I have replaced my CU halves with a section of glass tubing (salvaged broken Evo nails) to create a nearly 100% glass vapour path.

img_20210804_212719_copy_1093x639-jpg.11076

img_20210804_225613_copy_1379x1655-jpg.11081

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Bears a striking resemblance to a Hopper body (which I have 2 complete ones, an OG and IO). It’s a fun idea but I’ll choose glass and my 3 stock TM stems - 2 short and 1 long - which I’ve yet to break in 20+ months. I have rubber caps for my stems and with the short stock stem the cap covers a decent amount so it’s very pocketable and portable for me. Sure it could break but I haven’t had an issue with the stock TM stems. For those reasons I’m out. Good luck. :peace:

SquirrelMaster

Do you find it gets hot with heavy use? I imagine it's fine because the titanium cools quickly like a Dynavap. Session mode may not be as forgiving?

I don't have any issues with the glass stems but there's surely a market for these. If you were anodizing them and/or adding some detail I think you would have a real winner.

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
Do you find it gets hot with heavy use? I imagine it's fine because the titanium cools quickly like a Dynavap. Session mode may not be as forgiving?

I don't have any issues with the glass stems but there's surely a market for these. If you were anodizing them and/or adding some detail I think you would have a real winner.
your right. They don’t get hot. The end that you pack does a little bit so do the glass stems. It cools down pretty quick too.I was planning on offering anodizing eventually.

TeaCup

@Zipford @Cheebsy : Also love my Upline, suuuuper smooth hits! I don't find the vapor from it too too hot, but it can be just a tad hot with huge hits and possibly back to backers.

Bought a couple A-maze coolers from Lamart a few weeks ago to try a mod idea out...........finally got around to trying it out last night. Can't say I put it through its paces, but it definitely seemed to take that last bit of too hot very manageable now. Needs to be clipped by a 1/4 inch or so to fit in, just be careful not to let the tip be too near the restriction hole. That hole is tiny, and even a small piece of screen in there messed with the restriction a bit. I didn't show the mouthpiece of the Grav in the pic because I literally just stuffed the A-maze in there to try, even with the 1/4 inch sticking out, lol. Also bought it to try in one of my Firewood stems, hopefully that's tonight!

IMG_E1802.jpg

Notacaveman

Sent my tinymight in for repairs and got it back today, they were very friendly and very quick, but they sent it back with a battery in when I didn't send one (not complaining about the free p26a), but it was also turned on in the packaging when I received it, and vapor production is worse than before. I have emailed them about it, wander what they'll say, they seem very professional and on the ball, going to try all the regular fixes and see how it goes.
Ecstatic to report my tinymight is performing perfectly after running through the recommended fixes quickly, would've bought another one immediately if I couldn't get it to work anyway, but for some reason I just get a bit attached to them lol.

Tinymight customer service is excellent imo.

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
I have been having issue with it not heating hot enough to make vapor anymore. Think it may need calibration I used it with friends a couple times and they hit it WO waiting for vibration now it does not get hot I emailed and dude said he would send me a shipping label a few months ago I emailed back my info and no response to like 3 emails I don't know what to do since this is my favorite portable and I guess I will try again but anyone have ideas on what I should do.?

nickb,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Have you tried any of the repair techniques we have posted to this thread? Usually a no or low heat problem is caused my a contact issue and can be resolved with some simple repairs. The easiest thing that often helps is tightening the screw, or loosening the screw and tightening it again. If you have tried that there are some other reliable fixes here in the thread. Let us know if you can't find them and need other suggestions...

The screw needs a #20 star (or torq) bit.

TeaCup

I was planning on offering anodizing eventually.

I'd more than likely take one when offered. The only thing that makes me hesitant is I'm not quite sure just how many more 16mm wide mouths I want as a mouthpiece.

Edit: "titanium stems for the dynavap are $100 +"

Whoa, just read that part. That's definitely outta my budget. Still interested if I start seeing some anodized.

Last edited:
TeaCup,

Vapsss

Titaniummightstems.com
Accessory Maker
I'd more than likely take one when offered. The only thing that makes me hesitant is I'm not quite sure just how many more 16mm wide mouths I want as a mouthpiece.

Edit: "titanium stems for the dynavap are $100 +"

Whoa, just read that part. That's definitely outta my budget. Still interested if I start seeing some anodized.
Just a comparison I’m still trying to figure out my final cost. They will probably be around $60. I plan to offer a cheaper stainless steel option in the future too.

jay87

PSA for anyone who has issues with consistent hits from the TinyMight: Unscrew it, then screw it on again :lol:

I had issues where it seemed like I had an air path leak but I had been dealing with it by increasing temps.

One day I got tired of it and just unscrewed the whole TM main screw, reseated the heater and screen and glass/metal tubes, then put everything back together and it fixed my issue!

Before doing this rebuild my glass stem could kind of jiggle at the bottom of the TM near the heater, now no more jiggle and I think the airpath is properly sealed.

Results are much larger thicker hits consistently. I'll see if I run into the same issue again later, but so far so good :science:

Top Bottom