• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

SixStringToker

Naked member
Already noted similar differences from the TM stems inner diameter, one point not even the gaskets would stop the CU from moving... had to use the Crafty smaller ones and worked but yeah i guess from batch to batch they have differences, i didnt spot any difference with the EVO baskets so far
What temp you use? your AVB look a bit dark imo, should try @dzoinp mod, the load will be further away from the heating element and that prevent those darker spots. I Really like that mouthpiece.
Cheers
:cool:
I just checked my new stems and the evo baskets are still a snug fit.

Regarding the ABV, I'm quite content with how I have the vape configured now; no need to twist the stem or stir between hits. The basket in that photo can be positioned anywhere in the stem and it's easily twice as deep as a standard rimmed basket. It's just the nature of the beast; with that much herb to travel thru, the vapor's going to be cooler by the time it reaches the bottom of the basket. I really don't think that there's enough of a difference in the abv from top to bottom to justify stirring and I'd be (pleasantly) surprised to find a configuration that gives more even no-till abv with a load that size.

I usually do temp steps from 4.5 to 7.5(ish) on the dial.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
is it wrong to be within arms reach of my tinymight 85% of the day and night? if that's wrong perhaps I don't want to be right ! my tinymight lives on the bottom shelf of my iPad stand on my coffee table. on the left my lazyboy, on the right my bed, so my tinymight is never far away when I'm in my room.

GN1Lc0w.jpg

Nashed_Potatoes

is it wrong to be within arms reach of my tinymight 85% of the day and night? if that's wrong perhaps I don't want to be right ! my tinymight lives on the bottom shelf of my iPad stand on my coffee table. on the left my lazyboy, on the right my bed, so my tinymight is never far away when I'm in my room.

GN1Lc0w.jpg
That’s an awesome setup! I just got my Tinymight this week and I definitely have it around me most of the day! I see rubies in the cooling unit. I’d love to know more about that mouthpiece setup.

TeaCup

i have the evo and tried this allready it’s too skinny for the TM and falls out of the stem. I suppose it could still work since your going to be loading it upside down anyway, but I haven’t tried it past trying to fit it in the stem.
I wouldnt recommend trying anything not proven to work as you may cause damage to the heater screen or worse.
Interesting. This means either the evo baskets or the TM stems may have changed recently. I lop the rim off the evo baskets and can slide the rimless basket to any position in the stem and it'll stay. I have received a couple of new stems from TM recently, I'll try to remember to check them this evening.
I just checked my new stems and the evo baskets are still a snug fit.

Well shit, this is interesting. Not what I wanted to hear, but interesting. Seantagon, I'm not sure what you think I'm gonna do with them..........damage the heater screen or worse.......all I wanted to know was if they grip or not, lol.

SixString, does it hold pretty well? I may take a chance on 'em.

Edit: SixString, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, it's gonna be subjective anyways. And you did say snug, which I musta missed the first time I read :doh:

Last edited:
TeaCup,

Seantagon

Interesting. This means either the evo baskets or the TM stems may have changed recently. I lop the rim off the evo baskets and can slide the rimless basket to any position in the stem and it'll stay. I have received a couple of new stems from TM recently, I'll try to remember to check them this evening.

50829971988_3b43ff07bc_o_d.jpg
Interesting indeed! Perhaps my baskets have shrunk a little. I only ever had 2 and have been using them for several years. Is it snug enough to hold some beads on the other side?

Seantagon,
Reactions: TeaCup

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
That’s an awesome setup! I just got my Tinymight this week and I definitely have it around me most of the day! I see rubies in the cooling unit. I’d love to know more about that mouthpiece setup.
keen eye bro! I'm pretty happy with my setup. had my tinymight a little over a year and I'm still trying different things, the vape is so versatile its difficult to get bored with it :lol: got plenty of vapes but its been my number 1 since I got it! the mouth piece is just a ditanium mp that also functions as a 14mm wpa, they are available at vgoodiez individually so you don't need to buy a whole desktop just to get the mp:rofl:, I keep it in place with 2 tm o rings but because of the variance of the glass from tm they don't work for everyone, @SixStringToker uses pieces he cut off a minivap flexi cone.

Nashed_Potatoes

keen eye bro! I'm pretty happy with my setup. had my tinymight a little over a year and I'm still trying different things, the vape is so versatile its difficult to get bored with it :lol: got plenty of vapes but its been my number 1 since I got it! the mouth piece is just a ditanium mp that also functions as a 14mm wpa, they are available at vgoodiez individually so you don't need to buy a whole desktop just to get the mp:rofl:, I keep it in place with 2 tm o rings but because of the variance of the glass from tm they don't work for everyone, @SixStringToker uses pieces he cut off a minivap flexi cone.
It seems like something I can tinker with for a while and I love it. Unfortunately my temp dial is broken so I’m waiting for the replacement to arrive. They had it shipped out a few hours after I told them what happened! But now I’m torn between the ditanium mouthpiece or the Ed TNT WPA. :hmm: Also what size rubies did you get? I see some 3mm online but I’m worried they would be too small.

Nashed_Potatoes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It seems like something I can tinker with for a while and I love it. Unfortunately my temp dial is broken so I’m waiting for the replacement to arrive. They had it shipped out a few hours after I told them what happened! But now I’m torn between the ditanium mouthpiece or the Ed TNT WPA. :hmm: Also what size rubies did you get? I see some 3mm online but I’m worried they would be too small.

Personally I have zero interest in wooden stems here... We discussed ruby sizes and where to buy a few pages ago if you skim backwards, 4mm and/or 6mm are better for cooling, 3mm best for a heater, but some people use them for calling too... Also you don't need rubies, look for quartz beads!

Just checking in.....it has been about a month now with me sending 3+ emails.....4+ order return requests....with not 1 reply.

Is this becoming an issue lately? Very odd since I am such a big supporter of this vape and have 3 of them.

Not according to the thread at least, seems like they're not even getting your email maybe? "order return request" to send a defective unit in for warranty repair??

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Summer

Zipford

Just checking in.....it has been about a month now with me sending 3+ emails.....4+ order return requests....with not 1 reply.

Is this becoming an issue lately? Very odd since I am such a big supporter of this vape and have 3 of them.
I just bought a TM and they were responsive to my emails changing my order and asking about shipping. Like Shit Snacks said, maybe place an order for a warranty repair? I also think people had better luck in the past including their order number in the subject line when reaching out to TM

Shit Snacks

I just bought a TM and they were responsive to my emails changing my order and asking about shipping. Like Shit Snacks said, maybe place an order for a warranty repair? I also think people had better luck in the past including their order number in the subject line when reaching out to TM

Sorry I was not suggesting they place an order on the site for warranty repair, I was intending to ask what they meant exactly by "order return request" :D

Seantagon

Has anyone had this happen where the #line comes off? I’m not sure if these are some kinda stickers or what. I don’t know when/how it happened Luckily I’m not using the 4 temp but hopefully I don’t lose any more.
(I attached a photo hopefully it works I never done it before)

Seantagon,

SixStringToker

Naked member
Regarding the durability issues with the Limited Edition black TM, I'd received a response via IG pretty quickly and was offered a refund and an apology for the goof. I'd also submitted a message via the TM website and just got a response to that.

They were able to reproduce the issue by scraping the finish away on a number of in-house units. After that, they halted deliveries and started looking into other solutions. It sounds like they now have a solution that they're confident with which involves a similar process of staining the wood black and then applying a wax coating to seal the stain. This is currently giving them a deep stain w/o the durability issues.

I'm probably going to keep this one for various experiments, not the least of which is some laser etching. :D

LabPong

Sorry I was not suggesting they place an order on the site for warranty repair, I was intending to ask what they meant exactly by "order return request" :D

Yes...the order return request is a button you can click on beside your order info. Besides email in the past, this was the best way to either report an issue or get CS going for your issue. So I was sending those and emails waiting for a response. Now they have sent emails back with info and return tag if I need, hopefully not. But the person writing admitted not looking at the return reply service on their website, though I did send emails too....odd.

Anyway they are on it and working with me now. Just wanted to see what was going on since I have not had much interaction here lately.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm ordering a custom 18mm glass mouthpiece to use with my splinter, stempod, and Arizer but would love to also use it with the TM. Does a 14mm stem fit into the TM? If so, I can order an 18 to 14 adapter. I remember the diameter being an odd size and it's not listed on the TM site . I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere here in this thread but now its almost 500 pages...

Shit Snacks

I'm ordering a custom 18mm glass mouthpiece to use with my splinter, stempod, and Arizer but would love to also use it with the TM. Does a 14mm stem fit into the TM? If so, I can order an 18 to 14 adapter. I remember the diameter being an odd size and it's not listed on the TM site . I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere here in this thread but now its almost 500 pages...

No, 14 mm stem or 18 mm stem is not going to fit in the TM, you will need some sort of adapters to use the elev8 glass with a TM... The TM stem is non-ground glass joint, 16 mm outer diameter... You could use a TM WPA, with another female to female adapter, to connect it to this elev8 stem though...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Ripstar

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
If so, I can order an 18 to 14 adapter.
Just got one. Also got an 18/18 adapter - you never know!

You could use a TM WPA, with another female to female adapter, to connect it to this elev8 stem though...
Ordered the TM adapter a week and half ago and should receive it soon along with much needed orings & screens. I’m swimming in glass now, lol. :peace:

poison

36E058FF-EE58-4D07-97FF-A4046E5A66CD.jpegGreetings from Poland! 😊
I just wanna say Hello to all of Tiny Might community.
Really great device, very powerful, something like Sticky Brick with batteries, love it!
It will probably have place on my personal vape podium right next to OmniVap+induction and Mighty/Volcano.
The rest of my devices - they don’t have matter right now 🤣

Best regards!

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
Ok, so this is a resourceful group of people. Is there any adapter the would allow me to use an 18mm male mouthpiece with the TM?
thanks in advance

VapeKnight,

Nashed_Potatoes

Just received another unit to replace my broken temperature dial. But on the second bowl I combusted! I may have hit it wrong, but I did a few bowls and anything above 5.5 is charring. It combusted at 7 so I’m scared to try that again. I think my unit may not be brand new so I was wondering if I could reset the temp settings. Or would that not help? It takes 8 seconds to get to heat on setting 3 and 13 seconds to get to heat on setting 6, does that sound right? Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ok, so this is a resourceful group of people. Is there any adapter the would allow me to use an 18mm male mouthpiece with the TM?
thanks in advance

Pretty sure I mentioned, you just need a female to female adapter... Ask elev8 to send you one with the stem?? And you need tinymight WPA of some sort, I have 18 mm female to female, because I use RBT stems as my TM WPA and all are 18 mm

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Cheers combustion fuckers! Just a quick note reporting that my TM after almost two years is *still* working great, no issues so far – I even still use the same cooling unit o rings it came with, ha! :-)

What's that cool tapered (metal) →mouthpiece some of you guys use and that seems to fit perfectly on the standard TM stems? I'm intrigued! Is it any good?

Shit Snacks

Cheers combustion fuckers! Just a quick note reporting that my TM after almost two years is *still* working great, no issues so far – I even still use the same cooling unit o rings it came with, ha! :-)

What's that cool tapered (metal) →mouthpiece some of you guys use and that seems to fit perfectly on the standard TM stems? I'm intrigued! Is it any good?

My man! Good to have you back, hope you've been well, yeah that is the ditanium mouthpiece, the fit apparently depends on o-rings, I have not tried mine yet...

TeaCup

Just received another unit to replace my broken temperature dial. But on the second bowl I combusted! I may have hit it wrong, but I did a few bowls and anything above 5.5 is charring. It combusted at 7 so I’m scared to try that again. I think my unit may not be brand new so I was wondering if I could reset the temp settings. Or would that not help? It takes 8 seconds to get to heat on setting 3 and 13 seconds to get to heat on setting 6, does that sound right? Thanks for any help in advance.

If you got it from Tinymight, I'm sure it's brand new. Not everyones TM hits at the exact same levels on the dial. I really wish we could get a sticky note about that to put somewhere in the thread, far too many people say to other users try hitting it at "this number" or "that number", when in reality it's more than likely you both just have different calibrated units. I'm not saying for 100% certain that your unit is not defective (13 seconds to get to heat seems long, but in all honesty, I'm stoned and I don't ever count it out, so it could take 113 seconds for all I know, lol), but there's no way for me to know just based on what your saying. But if I were you I'd try re-calibrating it. And it very well may take multiple times to get it dialed in. Mine took across two or three weekends for me to get it how I wanted. This is the email I got from TM to re-calibrate, good luck my man :

First, please open the battery lid and close it to reset the device.

Turn temp dial to lowest value

Do triple click, like you would when turning it on. If you did it
successfully, the back end LED light should show very shortly green
light, like 0.1 seconds and the vibration motor makes quick burst of
vibrations.

Wait a few seconds and repeat. You should count that you get total of
5 of these short vibration / green light flash reactions. Not less and
not more, exactly 5.

Then turn the dial to higher level, like 5 and do the turn on with a
triple click. Your vape should start vibrating continuously and back
end LED activated. Don't press anything but turn the dial. The color
should change. When turned to low level, the light should become blue.
This means -3 steps for temp calibration. Vape should still vibrate.
next is purple, level -2. then turqouise level -1. Green 0, this is
usually the default level the vape ships with unless we had to improve
calibration ourselves. orange +1. red +2 and finally white +3.
Choose the level you wish by adjusting dial, for maximum temperature
choose the white.

Now you should press and hold the button without releasing it until
all vibrations have stopped. Only then the setting will be saved to
flash memory of the Tinymight. Maybe 5 seconds it is. Anyway, finally
red color is on at the back.and no vibrations. Now turn off the vape

Next time you turn it on, the new setting is in use and your temp dial
should be working differently. This feature was not intended for the
end user when designing the vape so it is not very user friendly and
for example there is no way to check which level you have chosen in
this calibration adjustment process. But it works and can be repeated
as many times as wished.