TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I tried out a new stem setup with glass beads today... wow! The cooling performance is really great.
If you can find some 6mm boro glass beads for little money I can definitely recommend buying them!

(Some beads look like frosted glass because of light reflections, second picture shows the complete stem)
I think you will only use this setup until you blow them and they spread out on the floor :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I tried out a new stem setup with glass beads today... wow! The cooling performance is really great.
If you can find some 6mm boro glass beads for little money I can definitely recommend buying them!

(Some beads look like frosted glass because of light reflections, second picture shows the complete stem)
All my stems have a joint on one side so that ends up being my mouthpiece. I used part of the CU on the TM side and a rimmed screen on the other side to keep the balls in the stem. The balls work pretty well for cooling, but a little longer stem and more balls may be better...
stem-w-balls.jpg

$10 for 48 quartz balls from Amazon was a pretty good deal I thought, especially if you compare them to prices of "pearls" on dabbing sites.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The stem has a build in glass screen, so I'm not worried that the beads will come out :)

Nice, yeah is that the Grav octa taster stem with glass screen? I was thinking I could maybe finally use mine this way to have it as a ledge for the beads with the mouthpiece... Although I really hate that ratchet screen they use, I guess maybe with a basket screen in front it could still be okay??

Also what size o-rings are those? I would order a 10 pack on Amazon to use my Ti MP too if I knew what size lol Thanks dude!

beluga808

Nice, yeah is that the Grav octa taster stem with glass screen? I was thinking I could maybe finally use mine this way to have it as a ledge for the beads with the mouthpiece... Although I really hate that ratchet screen they use, I guess maybe with a basket screen in front it could still be okay??

Also what size o-rings are those? I would order a 10 pack on Amazon to use my Ti MP too if I knew what size lol Thanks dude!
It's the dhgate version of it, yes. Search for "16mm octo taster" and you will find them. Minimum order is a pack of 20 lol
but regarding the price it's okay.
Using the basket screen I don't get any herb in the bead chamber part and I can finish a bowl without stirring.
I don't have an exact size for the orings, but they should be similar to these!

Shit Snacks

It's the dhgate version of it, yes. Search for "16mm octo taster" and you will find them. Minimum order is a pack of 20 lol
but regarding the price it's okay.
Using the basket screen I don't get any herb in the bead chamber part and I can finish a bowl without stirring.
I don't have an exact size for the orings, but they should be similar to these!

Thanks haha I already have two of those tasters I'm saying, from grav, I only should have bought one, certainly don't want 20 lol Ah yeah nice to keep the tube with the beads clean... Hmm well that says the o-rings fit 9 mm tubes but I don't know how big they are

Shit Snacks,

SixStringToker

Naked member
I received my limited edition today (the one on the right):

file

I very much do NOT recommend it. It's the same wood with black paint and the paint can easily be scraped off with a fingernail; it's not even remotely durable.

Edit: Does the image load for anyone? I see the image when I'm in edit mode, but not when the message is posted.

Shit Snacks

file

I very much do NOT recommend it. It's the same wood with black paint and the paint can easily be scraped off with a fingernail; it's not even remotely durable.

Edit: Does the image load for anyone? I see the image when I'm in edit mode, but not when the message is posted.

Yeah image hosting is in progress being brought back up, if you paste a URL in the image link button above, that will work, or you can paste the image BB code from imgur or imgbb... Sucks about the black!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY

file

Oddly when I quoted your post, the image loaded up nice and easy - can't view it in the thread though.

So you're saying its not even a wood stain? Literally just black paint?

SixStringToker

Naked member
Yeah image hosting is in progress being brought back up, if you paste a URL in the image link button above, that will work
That's what I did. I suspect there's still a limit on the file size, even when they're remote. I got fed up with having to resize my images to find a size that the forums would accept when they were handled locally... not gonna go thru that crap again for remote images.

Oddly when I quoted your post, the image loaded up nice and easy - can't view it in the thread though.

So you're saying its not even a wood stain? Literally just black paint?
Uhhhg. These forums have the most frustrating image handling.

Yup, black paint. I'll post a photo to my IG of the vape with the paint scraped off in a little bit. It's just too frustrating trying to post images here.

Edit: Here's the IG post with images:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

That's what I did. I suspect there's still a limit on the file size, even when they're remote. I got fed up with having to resize my images to find a size that the forums would accept when they were handled locally... not gonna go thru that crap again for remote images.

I'm not sure which thing you did exactly, but I am not having those issues, never bother resizing anything, look I just took a screenshot and uploaded your photo to imgbb.com here I paste the BB code:

Screenshot-20211021-141916.png

Alternatively if you upload to imgur.com, You can just paste the URL here and it will create an album...

If you click the image button to paste a URL to link your photo, it can be hit or miss, so yeah I wouldn't recommend doing it that way in general :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I was unable to post a small image from Mediafire.com in the sandbox. I really think mediafire is the problem.

I'm guessing they block referrer headers, like imgur did for the period we coudn't see their images.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

SixStringToker

Naked member
I got a quick response (good to see that his support issues seem to be in the past):

Hi, looks not good at all. The idea was to have deep black staining first and then we added a coating on top for the pleasant effect on the woodto get deep black color while still having wood grain visible.

In tests with wood this combination provided good results with the black stain protecting the looks in the event of coating getting scratches and it didn't even show much with same color underneath but I see now that the staining underneath has either failed completely to penetrate the wood, or hasn't been applied at all in this wood piece and the attachment of coat isn't obviously what it should be.

Huge apologies for the disappointment and you can return the product for a full refund.

Ripstar

Could have took a torch to it and got better results. Kinda regretting my order now ......

Ripstar,

SixStringToker

Naked member
Could have took a torch to it and got better results. Kinda regretting my order now ......
Yea, I rather like the look of the torched Tinymight. Mine is on the left:

file

(it may be more about resolution than file size; at 3000px wide and just over 1mb in size, the forum displays that error icon instead of the image. Reduce the rez down to 2000px wide and it's fine. Edit: Lol... maybe not. I'll just stick to IG for images :D )

Top Bottom