• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporware

First of all...is the Tinymight safe? Is the airpath really passing through wood glass and stainless steel only? Is the PCB in contact with the airpath?

I think most of your questions were answered, but I didn’t see an answer to this one. The PCB is not in the main air path, but there is a small hole for the post the heater is mounted on, so the PBC is not completely isolated and some air can come through from it.

From what I’ve seen this kind of thing is sadly true for almost every portable that has electronics in it, but personally I don’t think this one’s bad enough to be a deal breaker (for me anyway). Still, you should know so you can decide for yourself. :)

I can't believe I've read all 485 pages and still haven't bought one.

Now that's hard to convince!

Maybe there's an old pair of Nikes laying around here I could sell on eBay :rofl:

Come on, convection!

Hah…same boat, although it seems like you might crack first? :rofl:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Would have been nice if they used less packaging. 8 X 10 blue and white mailer for a 2" X 3" package. A shame. 70 or 80% of my recycling is Amazon packaging. And DHGate I guess...

Totally agree, super ridiculous packaging by Amazon for a product like this, also even stupider, I thought mine were shipping together, but they shipped separately so I got my 6 mm today and will get 4 mm tomorrow? Yet more unnecessary packaging... But yeah I've had a lot of DHgate recycling these past months as well!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cybrguy

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
What's up Tiny crew?!

I am on the verge of breaking down and buying a TM. I've wanted one for a couple years, and I am usually good at keeping the VAS at bay, but after recently ordering an upgraded concentrate vape I started side-eyeing my current flower options. I have a slight concern that there will be too much tinkering, as it seems like half the posts in this thread are requesting/providing advice on small fixes that need to be applied in order to keep the fog rolling out of this thing (cleaning contacts, torx screws and plate jiggling, etc.). It seems like most of these issues are relatively easy to address, and I guess I'm impressed that despite these small issues, everybody raves about the TM.

Lots of good info in this thread but I've got some questions:

It seems like a lot of people prefer to use their TM through water or longer glass jhooks and the like. Others seem to feel that even the stock short stem gives cool vapor as long as the CU is in use. I saw some folks mention a noticeable reduction in flavor when running the CU, is that more or less the consensus? I would likely use it natively most often and flavor is one of the reasons I am thinking of upgrading from my ArGo. Is flavor still 10/10 on the short stem with the CU?

Is the glass 3-in-1 adapter worth grabbing or are there other options that are better and or cheaper elsewhere? Same question about the extra long 3D cooling stem. Is anybody a fan or am I better off just grabbing a cheap JHook and or bubbler? I also like the look of the Ed's wood stem, but it seems like there is some debate as to whether these adversely effect flavor or cooling. I saw several mentions of Grav taster stems. These look like they might be more sturdy than the stock tubes but I'm thinking they cannot accommodate the CU, yeah?

And maybe I'm just high and indecisive but... is it worth getting a spare stock glass or two and or the $10 o-ring and screen pack? I'm not super clumsy but I do break glass once in a while. Seems like good insurance to buy now so as not to have to get stuff shipped stateside from Finland a few months down the road, but if the glass is super sturdy and the o-rings never really go out then I'd happily put the money towards aftermarket glass.

Ooh, one last thing, I have always like the idea of dosing capsules but never really used one. It seems like nobody really loves the capsules in conjunction with the TinyMight. Not worth it?

Basically, if you knew when ordering what you know now, what would you order when grabbing the vape?

Thanks in advance to anybody who answers all my annoying questions! :love:

indicandescent,
Reactions: Zipford

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Basically, if you knew when ordering what you know now, what would you order when grabbing the vape?
Another TM... :D

And maybe I'm just high and indecisive but... is it worth getting a spare stock glass or two and or the $10 o-ring and screen pack? I'm not super clumsy but I do break glass once in a while.

me too... (i'm High:brow:... and i break glass too, almost always when cleaning!)
so yes

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am on the verge of breaking down and buying a TM. I've wanted one for a couple years, and I am usually good at keeping the VAS at bay, but after recently ordering an upgraded concentrate vape I started side-eyeing my current flower options. I have a slight concern that there will be too much tinkering, as it seems like half the posts in this thread are requesting/providing advice on small fixes that need to be applied in order to keep the fog rolling out of this thing (cleaning contacts, torx screws and plate jiggling, etc.). It seems like most of these issues are relatively easy to address, and I guess I'm impressed that despite these small issues, everybody raves about the TM.

So here's the thing. You have pretty much summed up the questions in this thread that require people to give you their opinions to answer. Honestly I don't know how that will help as with the 12,000 + posts in this thread you have thousands of opinions already. Some of us exclusively use water, some most of the time, some never. Some like and use the CU, some do not. Some like long nippled stems, some don't. Some like glass balls in their stems, some do not. Some like multi adapters, some like dedicated adapters, some don't need adapters and use the device only natively. Some love and use naked wood stems, some only lined wood, some glass only. Some stay in low temp ranges, some are in the middle, and some like to get the last bit of goodness from their product and go very close to combustion temps. All of these are choices that individuals make to satisfy their desire. Some adapt their style to the device they are using, some try to adapt the device to their style. All things the user must decide.

There are a couple things I can tell you that may help. Do try to add anything to your original order that you think you may want from TM as accessory only orders may take a while to arrive. I ordered an oring pack with my original TM order that I have never used because it was mostly parts for the CU which I don't use. On my second TM order I got some extra stem orings which I haven't needed yet but I am glad I have them. Most of the accessories I have for the TM, stems and adapters, are third party. The one accessory order I have made from TM was for his unique narrow rim rimmed screens that he recently let us know he had and I ordered 3 of them for $12 delivered. That is a lot for screens, but they are unique. I ordered them 9/30 and they arrived a couple days ago. Thats only a couple weeks so not bad. I haven't used them yet, but if I were getting a TM now they would be a good addon.

Generally I really think you have all the info you need to make a decision about getting this device. It may take a little tinkering to keep it working well, but that is a decent tradeoff for what I personally think is one of the best devices available, but that too is only my opinion. I DO highly recommend it. Enough that I bought a second as a backup, and I'm a little cheap... ;):lol:

Last edited:

condition

What's up Tiny crew?!

It seems like a lot of people prefer to use their TM through water or longer glass jhooks and the like. Others seem to feel that even the stock short stem gives cool vapor as long as the CU is in use. I saw some folks mention a noticeable reduction in flavor when running the CU, is that more or less the consensus? I would likely use it natively most often and flavor is one of the reasons I am thinking of upgrading from my ArGo. Is flavor still 10/10 on the short stem with the CU?

Is the glass 3-in-1 adapter worth grabbing or are there other options that are better and or cheaper elsewhere? Same question about the extra long 3D cooling stem. Is anybody a fan or am I better off just grabbing a cheap JHook and or bubbler? I also like the look of the Ed's wood stem, but it seems like there is some debate as to whether these adversely effect flavor or cooling. I saw several mentions of Grav taster stems. These look like they might be more sturdy than the stock tubes but I'm thinking they cannot accommodate the CU, yeah?

And maybe I'm just high and indecisive but... is it worth getting a spare stock glass or two and or the $10 o-ring and screen pack? I'm not super clumsy but I do break glass once in a while. Seems like good insurance to buy now so as not to have to get stuff shipped stateside from Finland a few months down the road, but if the glass is super sturdy and the o-rings never really go out then I'd happily put the money towards aftermarket glass.

Ooh, one last thing, I have always like the idea of dosing capsules but never really used one. It seems like nobody really loves the capsules in conjunction with the TinyMight. Not worth it?

Thanks in advance to anybody who answers all my annoying questions! :love:
Regarding WPA if you buy the TM from manufacturer it makes sense to buy his WPA as well, on the same order, it is very good quality.

As for Glassware & cooling unit it's more complex answer and it also depends on the herbs that you vape, I found haze strains too harsh for the default CU with the bolts and better with Jhook, Water pipe or the XL 3D stem.

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
The one accessory order I have made from TM was for his unique narrow rim rimmed screens that he recently let us know he had and I ordered 3 of them for $12 delivered.
Looks like the TM site says that these are typically used for the 3D long stem. I'll grab a few of these rimmed screns, as I'm thinking about grabbing the 3D stem as an easy way to try out a longer airpath while I ponder whether to buy a JHook.

Most of the accessories I have for the TM, stems and adapters, are third party.
What is your favorite third party stem?

Regarding WPA if you buy the TM from manufacturer it makes sense to buy his WPA as well, on the same order, it is very good quality.
Perfect! Thank you for the info, I'll likely add one to my order.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Looks like the TM site says that these are typically used for the 3D long stem
Right. They are unique in that their rims are narrow enough that they don't get grabbed by the stem oring when you pull the stem out. The standard ones available on the web tend to get caught there.
What is your favorite third party stem?
In my case because I am usually going through water and also have several RBT devices I tend to use the short RBT stems as a WPA. I just bought some 6mm quartz balls I am going to try in a longer stem for cooling without water. Currently the only stem I have that pulls enough heat for me (I am heat sensitive) is an RBT nippled (spiked) stem but it is kinda long and awkward. There is a pic of it 2 pages back. If I had thought about it I should have ordered a long stem from TM when I got the screens, but I didn't, so all the stems I have have a male joint on them. I can live with that.

cybrguy,

beluga808

Loving this TinyMight omg I cant believe I waited so long. Getting around 25 on demand hits per battery. I leave it in stand by for a long time though.
Does anyone have any good techniques on easily stirring the bowl with out making a mess?
Are you using the basket screens? With those you usually don't need any stir.

SixStringToker

Naked member
Yea, it looks like the same wood with a different finish:

main-1000x1000.jpg

::sigh:: I've ordered mine. Here's the listing:

Top Bottom