TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There is another vaccine I wouldn't mind having. Especially if it applied to all the different ASs. ;)

cybrguy,
Reactions: ezpz

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
finally got a Tinymight today! unfortunately I can’t get it to heat up. I’m not even sure it’s turning on/off properly.

when I triple click, it flashes green then red vibrates 3 times. Then it vibrates and the red light comes on for about 2 seconds. I then press button it vibrates once then nothing happens. fully charged battery. I looked at heater while trying as well and I don’t see it glowing. Tried this at all temps. Also tried session mode, but it acts the same way. Every time I hit the button it vibrates. Every triple clicks responds the same way.

I tried searching for this problem with no luck. Anyhelp greatly appreciated I’m eager to get this TM working 🙌

That sucks I'm sorry, no help other than sounds like an unfortunate warranty problem, and just to add the heater should never glow btw just the red light when on

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried a different battery and it works. I was so embarrassed I tried to quickly edit the post but your too fast ss!

Ah! You have battery would have been my first guess but you said it was fully charged but I guess it could have been a dud lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: jjvapes

condition

I got for some time a Molicel P28a. TM vibrates 3 times like its empty but when I eject it and put it in the battery charger it always shows 2 bars out of 4, like its not really empty. This is not happening with the Samsung battery that came with.

condition,

Shit Snacks

I got for some time a Molicel P28a. TM vibrates 3 times like its empty but when I eject it and put it in the battery charger it always shows 2 bars out of 4, like its not really empty. This is not happening with the Samsung battery that came with.

Could be a fake or something I don't know

Shit Snacks,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

What’s a BAR? ...... I know... a place to DRINK...
Read the voltage before and after using a cheap meter if you don’t have a decent one.

RustyOldNail,

condition

I have indeed a very cheap, old charger that shows 4 bars when fully charged and came up with a flashlight
I didn't feel the need upgrade my charger as I only use it for the spare TM battery, but when I stop using it I plug it to the micro usb without removing battery as I have read that battery connectors of the old models can be easily damaged.

condition,

kilo

Somewhere in this thread I saw – or think I saw – a source for a 14mm WPA (not the 10,14,18 combo that TM sells). I'd love to find one.

As far as the variability of vapor production goes, I'm consuming recently-cured weed, and the moisture level is a bit higher than usual. Sometimes I find that I run out of lung capacity before vaporization happens. If I notice this I use a different inhalation technique. I keep the tube in my mouth the whole time, inhale for a bit and then exhale through my nose, then repeat the process. Usually by the third exhalation vapor production begins and I can see vapor when I exhale through my nose. I started using this technique on my FlowerPot. The TM is the only portable I have that has enough heating capacity and sufficient airflow to allow this technique.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Somewhere in this thread I saw – or think I saw – a source for a 14mm WPA (not the 10,14,18 combo that TM sells). I'd love to find one.

As far as the variability of vapor production goes, I'm consuming recently-cured weed, and the moisture level is a bit higher than usual. Sometimes I find that I run out of lung capacity before vaporization happens. If I notice this I use a different inhalation technique. I keep the tube in my mouth the whole time, inhale for a bit and then exhale through my nose, then repeat the process. Usually by the third exhalation vapor production begins and I can see vapor when I exhale through my nose. I started using this technique on my FlowerPot. The TM is the only portable I have that has enough heating capacity and sufficient airflow to allow this technique.
@Ed's TnT makes a lovely 14mm wood 14mm WPA. I use that one exclusively. It's fantastic.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Well I kept up my end of the bargain and sold the tennis shoes... but couldn’t get my order to go through last night!

Farewell, cruel world!
Maybe you needed the third dose :shrug:

Are you going to walk barefoot? :disgust::cry:

Don't worry...when TM arrives and you use it you'll laugh

:dog:

(edit: I noticed your avatar... "Weapons of VAS Destruction"... sometimes things don't work :lol: )

Last edited:

kimura

Man I don’t need to see these kinds of posts. I’ve been holding the line on the TM, quite heroically I would say. Something happened recently that caused me to falter… at this point resisting this purchase only through sheer tyranny of will :worms:

I think VAS is for life. It can go into remission, but it’s bound to pop back up at some point

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Now THAT is reasonable. Even for 10 but 38 more for another 2 bucks is cheap. Same size as the rubies I have as terp pearls but this is meant to fill a stem. I may try some as terp pearls as well.

Are the 6mm too big for stem fillers? Incidentally, I realized that the ball bearings are probably not a good idea due to potential rust...
Wow. I ordered these yesterday and I just got notification they are out for delivery. Amazon is wild...

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Man I don’t need to see these kinds of posts. I’ve been holding the line on the TM, quite heroically I would say. Something happened recently that caused me to falter… at this point resisting this purchase only through sheer tyranny of will :worms:

I think VAS is for life. It can go into remission, but it’s bound to pop back up at some point
one of us GIF

Shit Snacks

Somewhere in this thread I saw – or think I saw – a source for a 14mm WPA (not the 10,14,18 combo that TM sells). I'd love to find one..

Alan (@toasty-top) can sell you 14 mm glass tube for TM, and Nicholas (French shop) has them too now I think?

Wow. I ordered these yesterday and I just got notification they are out for delivery. Amazon is wild...

Haha still so impressed by the boon that is prime one day shipping??

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It’s called VAS-19 and there is no cure. I’ve been infected for 18+ months and have loved my TM every minute of that time. Seriously though the TM is an awesome, powerful, easy to use, flexible vape - something for everyone. Let your mask down for this one 😷 :peace:

Zipford

Can't believe I ordered a TM last night. Between having no vape with a replaceable battery and the recent post about DHL refusing to deliver a vape to the US from Canada because of PACT, I figured I better try to grab one while I can. Hopefully having one of the best devices will cure VAS, because this is my fourth vape even though I'm fairly happy with the first three!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Haha still so impressed by the boon that is prime one day shipping??
Would have been nice if they used less packaging. 8 X 10 blue and white mailer for a 2" X 3" package. A shame. 70 or 80% of my recycling is Amazon packaging. And DHGate I guess...

Hopefully having one of the best devices will cure VAS, because this is my fourth vape even though I'm fairly happy with the first three!
VAS is not about what you need. It's about what you WANT. And I don't think it ever goes away. I've been "satisfied" a bunch of times and it never stopped me from buying new shit. I'm fully satisfied right now, but I am waiting patiently for the release of Revolve...

Zipford

cyberguy, I agree completely about want versus need, but the TM seems to tick every box of my wants. I don't want this to be the start of a collection -- I want something that tastes good, is easy to clean and won't become a brick when the battery eventually dies. Fingers crossed that I can get it and this will be the one!

2minTurkish

I know I talked about my VAS being cured, but that little mention of PACT has got it flaring again and I'm now thinking about getting a backup TM... which reminds me of the age old question...

Is it still VAS if one is buying a backup or replacement for a broken vape? 🤔

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
cyberguy, I agree completely about want versus need, but the TM seems to tick every box of my wants. I don't want this to be the start of a collection -- I want something that tastes good, is easy to clean and won't become a brick when the battery eventually dies. Fingers crossed that I can get it and this will be the one!

Many of us feel that the TM is among the best portable vapes, if not the best portable vape currently available. I have 2 of them myself. I bought the second one as a backup in case the first one went down and needed to go back to Norway. I now know it well enough that I think that is probably an unlikely scenario, but I am still happy I have a second one "just in case". TM's support and shipping issues have faded into history and the small things that have gone wrong have all been easy to self repair. I really love this thing, and I think you will too.

Top Bottom