• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Alex03

My TM got here today, not sure if my photo will load properly. But I took her out, did a quick clean and burn off like recommend on this page, and even on 10 I am getting very little vapor. Not sure if it's something I can fix or if the unit got damaged in transport.

https://ibb.co/KWZKPzx
I had the exact same problem.
Had to send it back to TM

They replacend the unit with a new one.

kokolokokolokon

Hello TM ownets! ☺️
I have a few questions about the tinymight: it is possible/efficent to use the tm at low temp for a longer "on demand session" getting a soft high?
How it works on session mode?
I know it is a great "one hitter" (you can finish th bowl with two/three hits), with a good flavor and makes you very high. But i dont know if you can use it "as a joint" and not "as a bong", i dont know if im explaining right (sry english is not my native language).

Shorner

Hello TM ownets! ☺️
I have a few questions about the tinymight: it is possible/efficent to use the tm at low temp for a longer "on demand session" getting a soft high?
I know it is a great "one hitter" (you can finish th bowl with two/three hits), with a good flavor and makes you very high. But i dont know if you can use it "as a joint" and not "as a bong", i dont know if im explaining right (sry english is not my native language).
If your looking for a soft high the TM ain't for you lad.

Pasoa2020

Quick question on the session mode (3 clicks and hold) - in on demand mode, it vibrates when it reaches the set temp.

in session mode, it doesn’t (at least on mine) - is thst normal and how do you know when it’s “at temp”?

EddIW

Quick question on the session mode (3 clicks and hold) - in on demand mode, it vibrates when it reaches the set temp.

in session mode, it doesn’t (at least on mine) - is thst normal and how do you know when it’s “at temp”?
When you turn session mode on the red light at the bottom of the device will come on instantly, BUT there is a second light closer to where you put the stem that doesn't turn on in session mode until temp is reached. In on-demand mode both of the lights flash at the same time so its not noticeable unless you are using session mode. Here is a video for future reference.

Last edited:

Pasoa2020

When you turn session mode on the red light at the bottom of the device will come on instantly, BUT there is a second light closer to where you put the stem that doesn't turn on in session mode until temp is reached. In on-demand mode both of the lights flash at the same time so its not noticeable unless you are using session mode. Here is a video for future reference.
Very helpful. Thank you.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello TM ownets! ☺️

Session mode is not so session, just think of on demand as drawn out session, more control, start as low as possible and temp step each hit moving the dial up slightly. This is how I stretch out my TM bowls (all around .1g basket loads in WPA through jayhooks)

Ripstar

Session mode is not so session, just think of on demand as drawn out session, more control, start as low as possible and temp step each hit moving the dial up slightly. This is how I stretch out my TM bowls (all around .1g basket loads in WPA through jayhooks)
This. The unit stays hot enough to almost pull it like a Milaana. I hadn't used the tinymight for a little while. Loaded a small load in the extra-long stem w/basket and blast off. Huge, tasty clouds off such a small amount. My buddy who I shared it with immediately ordered one. 😂 I almost like it better without the CU, and the extra-long stem.

SquirrelMaster

Hello TM ownets! ☺️
I would say yes. You can start low (I start at 4) and stay there longer before bumping the temperature up. You can pack smaller bowls as well, I really enjoy the Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster (though it has less cooling). With the @dzoinp screen mod (patent pending :lol:) the bowl is pretty small, perfect for small tasty bowls.

Shit Snacks

Oh oh forgot to mention this This thing btw...
Screenshot-20210721-225406.png

This^ piece could be ergonomically good for TM perhaps? Solid reviews... Interesting!

kokolokokolokon

If your looking for a soft high the TM ain't for you lad.
Im looking for a versatile vape, from soft to hard. Im using right now a dynavap, and it is great to be super high, and i like it a lot, but it is not discreet for some situations, and i dont think it is the best option on a social enviroment (but it is great to play games, drawing or watch movies...with a ih of course 😅)

…same here!;)
Did you try to reduce the flower chamber maybe?
And start with low Temps certainly is possible!
I sometimes like to expand my sesh to drink a coffee and chill for example.

Greets
I didnt try it since i dont have a TM xddd it is my main objetive for the next price reduction (black friday maybe...or before..i wish xddd), but i need to be sure it can be good for me (for what i have read there is no perfect vape, just something semi perfect for you).
But that sentence helps me a lot! Thanks! I love to chill drinking a coffee, but it is hard with the dyna to expand the session without getting super high (+ the heat on here you can sleep all afternoon till night xddd).

I just was curious about the session mode, but You are talking about my style of smoking joints (i dont smoke now, but i get the style with the dyna), what i really like (take a hit when i want, controlling the high and the Lengh of the "session" without waste a lot of herb. It is great to read this from you guys 😋
This. The unit stays hot enough to almost pull it like a Milaana. I hadn't used the tinymight for a little while. Loaded a small load in the extra-long stem w/basket and blast off. Huge, tasty clouds off such a small amount. My buddy who I shared it with immediately ordered one. 😂 I almost like it better without the CU, and the extra-long stem.
I read a lot of people complaining about the cooling unit. It is bad or something? Some people told me it is an pain to clean xd
And yess i did read all the greats things about the huge tasty cloud when you want to rip the bowl on a few hits, and i like it too!
I would say yes. You can start low (I start at 4) and stay there longer before bumping the temperature up. You can pack smaller bowls as well, I really enjoy the Grav Labs 3" Upline Taster (though it has less cooling). With the @dzoinp screen mod (patent pending :lol:) the bowl is pretty small, perfect for small tasty bowls.
Thank you! I have read good reviews on the upline taster 😋 it seems nice (and doesnt have the cooling unit) and i found it on amazon 😱 (it is great since the new politics on international commerce on eu).
Is it that good? Did you try to use caps with it?
(I would love the tm have a argolike sysyem with the stem...it would be awsome)

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I read a lot of people complaining about the cooling unit. It is bad or something? Some people told me it is an pain to clean
Welcome! I’ve had my Tinymight for 18 months, all wonderful 18 months. Is it discrete? Maybe depending on your situation and usage. I find it not terribly big but not as small as Dynavap (I have one) or a Grasshopper (I have 2 of these). The TM is an incredibly flexible vape in that many use it differently, dry without external cooling or filtration, and certainly with external add-ons. I use my TM mostly dry natively. Love it! I use the stock short stem with the cooling unit. However recently within the last couple of months I removed the nuts and washers from them (I have two cooling units & stems :) ) to make it a bit easier to clean and to not leave a lot of the goodness in the cooling unit itself which tends to rob one of some ‘goodness’. It’s a trade-off and along with it I’ve been using the TM on lower temps too otherwise it would be too hot without the nuts & washers. I use Isopropyl alcohol to clean and soak the CU parts; it’s pretty simple. The TM is very versatile & flexible for various needs and people. It’s my favorite vape and very glad I got one (a second can’t be ruled out someday). Hope this helps. Good luck & welcome again! :peace:

SquirrelMaster

Im looking for a versatile vape, from soft to hard. Im using right now a dynavap, and it is great to be super high, and i like it a lot, but it is not discreet for some situations, and i dont think it is the best option on a social enviroment (but it is great to play games, drawing or watch movies...with a ih of course 😅)

I didnt try it since i dont have a TM xddd it is my main objetive for the next price reduction (black friday maybe...or before..i wish xddd), but i need to be sure it can be good for me (for what i have read there is no perfect vape, just something semi perfect for you).
But that sentence helps me a lot! Thanks! I love to chill drinking a coffee, but it is hard with the dyna to expand the session without getting super high (+ the heat on here you can sleep all afternoon till night xddd).

I just was curious about the session mode, but You are talking about my style of smoking joints (i dont smoke now, but i get the style with the dyna), what i really like (take a hit when i want, controlling the high and the Lengh of the "session" without waste a lot of herb. It is great to read this from you guys 😋

I read a lot of people complaining about the cooling unit. It is bad or something? Some people told me it is an pain to clean xd
And yess i did read all the greats things about the huge tasty cloud when you want to rip the bowl on a few hits, and i like it too!

Thank you! I have read good reviews on the upline taster 😋 it seems nice (and doesnt have the cooling unit) and i found it on amazon 😱 (it is great since the new politics on international commerce on eu).

It's just preference honestly, my favorite part about the Grav stem is the tapered mouthpiece. I was mostly using it and a stem filled with 4mm glass balls until my Ed's TNT stems arrived, which I've been playing with instead of the ball stem. The cooling unit isn't that tough to clean, my stems with glass balls are more work but I like the tradeoff for less draw restriction. The Grav stem is pretty easy to clean and has more open airflow then a stem with a CU. It can get hot if you're really powering through a bowl so I have multiple stems if I'm looking for more hits or I just slow down a bit. Because of glass tolerances there is the possibility that a stem will be too large so be aware of that. A couple members here could not fit their stem in but most have been ok.

I have never tried caps but I don't think they'd fit in the end of the Grav stem because of length. That's just a guess though.

Lazytechnician

It's just preference honestly, my favorite part about the Grav stem is the tapered mouthpiece. I was mostly using it and a stem filled with 4mm glass balls until my Ed's TNT stems arrived, which I've been playing with instead of the ball stem. The cooling unit isn't that tough to clean, my stems with glass balls are more work but I like the tradeoff for less draw restriction. The Grav stem is pretty easy to clean and has more open airflow then a stem with a CU. It can get hot if you're really powering through a bowl so I have multiple stems if I'm looking for more hits or I just slow down a bit. Because of glass tolerances there is the possibility that a stem will be too large so be aware of that. A couple members here could not fit their stem in but most have been ok.

I have never tried caps but I don't think they'd fit in the end of the Grav stem because of length. That's just a guess though.
Im still really tempted by Ed's stems - how is the cooling compared to stock CU/or the gravlabs?

Shit Snacks

Cool, just know that this is nothing like a vap cap (aside from also being on demand I guess), being pure convection, and also there won't be a sale on Black Friday (or any other time, there has never been a sale yet)

And what about taste? Is there a smell or taste from the heated wood? I asked Ed for a wooden stem with SS bowl but he wasn’t really excited…

A steel bowl here sounds like a really bad idea, it's going to get super super hot...

Top Bottom