TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
A lazy Sunday afternoon turning to a quiet 🤫 and chill evening. What better than my tinymight to use as my desktop heats up. A little 🥧 pie in the sky in my vape with a drank on the side. A little low temperature vaping through my jhook after nothing but one hitters in my coffee table bong the past couple days. The flavour 😋😍 the flavour!🥰😘 I feel civilized 🧐 and good as I listen to the evening chorus of cricket’s 🦗 begins. My tinymight might not be my heaviest hitter but it is my most used vape.
C5A7B43D-A1A2-4AA8-95E9-DF459F77B8AC.jpeg
Edit: I changed my mind and went with the 15 year old
F70067FB-B052-4D04-A68E-535707791FB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered a Tinymight!

Any tips on achieving the smoothest experience - harshness, heat, dryness, inhaling particles, etc. - would be great as I have asthma which can get flared up by these things.

I did read up a bit on tips but there's not too much info out there compared to other vapes. I ordered an extra cooling unit and long stem so I can double up on cooling units, I was also considering filling the upper part of the stem with some hemp fibre to reduce particle inhalation, and I have a water pipe for desktop use.

Is it possible to take lots of small sips with on-demand mode? Any temp setting advice would be appreciated too, 4 seems to be recommended often?

NimChimpsky

Is it possible to take lots of small sips with on-demand mode? Any temp setting advice would be appreciated too, 4 seems to be recommended often?
I only use on-demand mode, starting on lvl 2.5 on a full battery, temp stepping up 1/2 - 3/4 a level each hit, with long draws, so maybe 4-5 hits and noticeable vapor stops around lvl 6 for me. With this method, I'm able to fully extract with great taste throughout and no scorching!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ordered a Tinymight!

Any tips on achieving the smoothest experience - harshness, heat, dryness, inhaling particles, etc. - would be great as I have asthma which can get flared up by these things.

I did read up a bit on tips but there's not too much info out there compared to other vapes. I ordered an extra cooling unit and long stem so I can double up on cooling units, I was also considering filling the upper part of the stem with some hemp fibre to reduce particle inhalation, and I have a water pipe for desktop use.

Why not start as low as possible? That's always my favorite, especially with the TM where extraction is so quick and powerful!

Yes small sips are fine, and you will get a great many of them then!

Also highly recommend WPA, both of them, to use with J hook, ideally one like this:
(He has other options and it can be made with 18 mm connection as well)

Or this one cheap, but less cooling:

average_joe

Hello fellow stoners, I have seen many reviews about the glass on the chaber breaking, is this really a repetitive issue for the device? Is a must to buy extras with the device? Thanks!

Also I know theres comparisons already about TM and TetraP80 or Tetrax and it seems like both perform the same, question now is, should I get it anyway? I know everyone can have a different experience so maybe the devices are not as similar as I think but if they are please let me know so I dont have to get it. Thaks ppl and cheers from Chile.

PS: I know theres threads comparing both already but most are dead since last year so might find better feedback here. Also big thanks to Shit Snacks because I know theres a lot of info given by him about both on the forum from what I researched.
EDITED TO FOLLOW THREAD PROPER FLOW

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
PS: I know theres threads comparing both already but most are dead since last year so might find better feedback here. Also big thanks to Shit Snacks because I know theres a lot of info given by him about both on the forum from what I researched.
Actually, you should post any comparison questions in one of the other threads. They are there because we don't like to have these types of comparison questions in the vape thread.

Thanks.

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This glaaaassss is so thiiiiicccck :brow:

Screenshot-20210629-010138.png

Have not tried it with water yet, but very nice using it dry! Shipped super fast too, Link

cheeseholidays

What do you guys use to treat and protect the wood?

My plan was to just use a dab of fretboard oil since I always have that around.

Also, not that I need it now, but does anyone know what page has the post detailing the “fix” for performance loss? Just so I can make note.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I’ve used natural beeswax, a few others too. Some have used mineral oil, presumably natural or non-toxic. I’m going to sand mine down SOON, finally - gotta go to Depot anyway to get a bunch of things and different grit sandpaper for my TM is in the list. :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

I use something called Keya's Board butter that is made for wood cutting boards. I'm big on using something "food safe" tho as long as it doesn't have any odor any wood conditioner is probably fine. Ed's TNT has his own wax blend that he sells that I think is called Ed's Bomb Ass butter or something close to that.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

Also, not that I need it now, but does anyone know what page has the post detailing the “fix” for performance loss? Just so I can make note.
River water

btw my batteries that got soaked worked fine

Bad Dog

Second vaccine done, back home 🏠 celebration commenced! Screwdriver and tinymight through my hammer pipe
9CC6FE27-4F93-47C3-AF7F-252608CF4FFC.jpeg
Edit: 🎶 one of these things is not like the other? One of these things just doesn’t belong? Can you tell which thing is not like the other by the time I finish my song 🎶 5894EC24-42A7-43C2-97FB-8ABDD013394F.jpeg
I use this on my tinymight
D7392698-D42E-4269-8E48-C2F0472994F6.jpeg

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Second vaccine done, back home 🏠 celebration commenced!
I didn’t wait after each of my vaccines - just vaped in the car as soon as I left both times (with my Hopper IO, not my TM though - that doesn’t go mobile that much but I do have chargers for both in my car. And why not?).

I roughly brushed my heater screen the other day and dislodged my unintentional mini dzoinp heater screen mod. Thank heavens for fine point tweezers as I needed to extricate the screen from the heater. I didn’t want to have to take it apart that soon before I want to for my TM sand-down project which will be SOON - I promise! :) :peace:

Bad Dog

Had my second jab too today @Bad Dog 😁 feeling supercilious and joining you in celebrating 🤳

Btw the middle skull is different?
I'm still happy about my vaccine but I got some bad dog related news shortly after that put a end to the celebration and now I'm just getting shit faced. Tinymight is getting its use tonight.

Your right about the skulls the middle is old and dirty and the other two are new and clean. But there's more than one answer😅

Bad Dog

Thanks for the sympathy dude. Worse part of having pets but they are totally worth the misery.

Micro dosing be damned tonight and I just got a delivery of fresh bud, takes a bit off the sting from the bad news. Totally a tinymight night! I'm already to high to want to stand at my vape station so chilling with the tinymight in my lazy boy is my night figured out

stonedmallone

A lazy Sunday afternoon turning to a quiet 🤫 and chill evening. What better than my tinymight to use as my desktop heats up. A little 🥧 pie in the sky in my vape with a drank on the side. A little low temperature vaping through my jhook after nothing but one hitters in my coffee table bong the past couple days. The flavour 😋😍 the flavour!🥰😘 I feel civilized 🧐 and good as I listen to the evening chorus of cricket’s 🦗 begins. My tinymight might not be my heaviest hitter but it is my most used vape.
View attachment 9783
Edit: I changed my mind and went with the 15 year old
View attachment 9784
May I ask where u got that clip for the jhook?

Thanks for the sympathy dude. Worse part of having pets but they are totally worth the misery.

Micro dosing be damned tonight and I just got a delivery of fresh bud, takes a bit off the sting from the bad news. Totally a tinymight night! I'm already to high to want to stand at my vape station so chilling with the tinymight in my lazy boy is my night figured out
Damn man I'm so so sorry for the news.

MonkeyTime

While I also use a cutting oil mix for my v as vapes, please read the ingredients in what you're using.

Just because you're using something that is food safe at room temps doesn't mean it's safe at elevated temps.

Love my TM and this thread, mostly good vibes now!

Top Bottom