TinyMight / TM 2

Anuiel

Well guess what just came in... I didn't dare to hope it would be delivered this quickly but here we are. :D

My initial impression is holy shit yes I love it. I did slightly roast my herb on my first try with the short mouthpiece, I suppose by not drawing in enough air as I'm used to my Splinter Z with which I've been doing pretty slow draws in wattage mode. The second session a bit later with the long mouthpiece went awesomely, the vapour tasted great and I think it took about 6 hits to clear it (at temp 6 I think), which was great since I love the quick extraction.

I'm excited to fuck around with it, should be a lot of fun experimenting with session mode and the different mouthpieces (I went with the waterpiece adaptor one too). It seems well-made and the packaging with the wooden manual is an awesome touch imo, I hope it will be reliable because if so I'm going to have a great time with for sure. :lol:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Maybe if it was 3 or 4" longer. That would be way way too hot for me. Vaporization temps are 2 inches from the end of that MP. I like water best, but I have used a spiked stem successfully. That would not be usable for me.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Maybe if it was 3 or 4" longer. That would be way way too hot for me. Vaporization temps are 2 inches from the end of that MP. I like water best, but I have used a spiked stem successfully. That would not be usable for me.

I might be mistaken but it looks like the CU is still in there, and overall length about the stock short stem. might even have been a short stem to begin with and just shaped?

I know short stem and CU is hotter than some people like, but manageable for a pocketable option IMO

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It looks a little shorter than the included CU, but regardless I sometimes forget that people even use that. I used it about twice before I substituted it for something longer, and then shortly after that, with an RBT short stem to mate it with water. If I use my TM out of the house, and am not using it with a waterpiece at a friends, I use it with a spiked stem. I am admittedly more heat sensitive than a lot of others are.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Is anyone going to say from whence that lovely short tapered stem came? Hadn’t realized there was a full basket screen under the stock Cooling Unit. Love it! The stem that is. My VAAS (the second A for accessory :) ) is kicking in. I’m still rolling without the nuts & washers in my CU and using lower temps to compensate and mitigate things being too hot. Love my current setup and that tapered stem would be awesome for me.

BTW a minor miracle happened: a few strategic and careful palm slams with my TM (sans stem of course) and the haptic motor is working again. I’ll take it apart soon though for sanding like I wanted to. Just need finer grit sandpaper. Cheers! :peace:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I’ll bite.

Get your replacement mp from Dabox ( save on buying unit ).

Similar in length to OG mp;
ID accomodates both CU/basket screen.

The taper adds comfort, and is eye candy (compared to the open gape of cut tubing). Keeps shiiiit out, too.

A possible take: get your LGB (Local Glass Blower) to taper the OG mp for you. Its easier on the lips, and eye.

Also, TM might want to offer optional tapered mouthpieces, for an otherwise noyce vaporizer. 🤗

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
It looks a little shorter than the included CU, but regardless I sometimes forget that people even use that. I used it about twice before I substituted it for something longer, and then shortly after that, with an RBT short stem to mate it with water. If I use my TM out of the house, and am not using it with a waterpiece at a friends, I use it with a spiked stem. I am admittedly more heat sensitive than a lot of others are.

Becuz you, @cybrguy , are special

—You can have your LGB fabricate a custom bubbly ( or go to your LHS for a pen bubbler, w/ the right OD/ID ).

stonedmallone

I'm excited to fuck around with it, should be a lot of fun experimenting with session mode and the different mouthpieces...
This reminds me... I have still yet to try the session mode all this time later :doh: :lol:.. I always just reach for my mighty out of instinct when I feel for that kind of session. I'll have to give it a go and report back

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
This reminds me... I have still yet to try the session mode all this time later :doh: :lol:.. I always just reach for my mighty out of instinct when I feel for that kind of session. I'll have to give it a go and report back

Yes session mode with the TM is still nothing like the mighty, not really a session conduction experience at all, it is too fast of an extraction, for me session mode is just holding down the button for you so you don't have to, is all... Good for one hitters in water

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
That charred ring is the shape of the heating element and is completely normal. Usually slowing down your inhalation slightly will decrease the charring.

Interesting, I thought inhaling stronger, added more cool air, and a slower pull, getting hotter, as you aren’t introducing as much extra air? The stronger I pull, it seems the heater gets naturally cooled a bit.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Shorner

ezpz

Just tried my Tinymight for the 1st time on level 7 with on demand mode , the cloud was insane !!
There was a black charred ring on the herb is that normal on level 7? No combustion I could tell by smell and the taste was lovely ;)
Charred ring only forms on temp 7 or higher (on my TM). So I usually take about 3-4 draws on 6, then 1 massive rip on 9.5. If I take too many draws above 7, that ring gets darker and has the potential to combust on that last pull on 9.5 (I don't stir). This is just a theory of course. But the only times I've combusted was doing multiple high temp hits.

Top Bottom