• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I bought a TM two weeks ago, i love it.
But i'd like to replace the cooling chamber (not that difficult to clean, but could be easier) with something like the elev8R chamber that is 100% made of glass, do you know a compatible mouthpiece for the Tinymight that would look like that?
DSC_0009-2_a295c334-4c51-42d6-86bd-c3c34592bfba_1024x1024.jpg
It's not very portable but a WPA and a j hook is pretty hard to beat imo.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's not very portable but a WPA and a j hook is pretty hard to beat imo.
The only j-hook I currently have is a 14mm Grav that I got with my Lotus (which broke and I replaced with the same one).

I have been lusting for a few of OGBs designs but it will have to wait for a while as Goo Roo busted my cache. It would have to be a spiked one as I don't think I could take the heat of a normal one, ergo my regular use of water.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The only j-hook I currently have is a 14mm Grav that I got with my Lotus (which broke and I replaced with the same one).

I have been lusting for a few of OGBs designs but it will have to wait for a while as Goo Roo busted my cache. It would have to be a spiked one as I don't think I could take the heat of a normal one, ergo my regular use of water.

Well I must pipe up to say though, the OGB sidecar hook, with its double right angle and another angle by the mouthpiece, actually does more for cooling than the basic spikes in my experience! Also it is actually the cheaper option, based off my custom design, specifically for the TM!
:tup: (you can also ask him to customize to 18mm female by request in notes if you want that... The spiked L hook, is a bit more versatile though, for your modular bubblers)

Bläzeth

After some time to think, I decided to pull the trigger and buy one. The number on my purchase is frightening, and it puts the dimension of this vaporizer on another level to me, looking more like an industrialized item than a artisan vaporizer, i mean 101k is a huge number . Hope this will help me quit combustion and maybe tabbaco, i don't smoke for some weeks, forced tolerance break, and am only smoking heated tabbaco. Going for one of the best portable vaporizer out there as my first vape is my plan to avoid buying alot of vaporizers as i think this one could be considered as a Jack of all Trades. Made the order 20/06/2021, got the Completed status on 21/06/2021 and it was shipped today 22/06/2021.

Last edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I'm not asking for perfection and I'm forgiving--perfectly willing to overlook half of the issues listed here--but when I see many reports with similar issues, I pay attention.

Reviewers getting hand-picked units that fail by their own admission concerns me, and would suggest an issue with the design itself. I understand that you are fond of this vape and I appreciate that. I have no doubt that, if you get a working unit, its a great vape.
I have no vested interest beyond being a satisfied customer, however the guy from that reddit thread has been attacking and disparaging the TM and the manufacturer around various forums, including here before being banned (please correct me if I am wrong), for the past 2+ years.

He certainly likes the term "countless reports" doesn't he?
That's all I have to say about that - I don't want any of the drama.

Personally, my 2 TMS are working great - 15 months & 8 months. I ordered a 2nd wooden ed's stem and I am set!

GoldenBud

Hey ;)
I am trying to help a friend with some problem - he has a TM on 6.5 and it suddenly for the last few days won't get enough vapor
other than trying another batteries, can somebody give me a small debug what to do? where to check if it's cleaned? etc?
maybe to open something dunno?
thanks
PS
I just know from reading from time to time that something needs to be checked inside the TM if smb is having low amount of vapor ... question is how deep to go

GoldenBud,
Reactions: jjvapes

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hey ;)
I am trying to help a friend with some problem - he has a TM on 6.5 and it suddenly for the last few days won't get enough vapor
other than trying another batteries, can somebody give me a small debug what to do? where to check if it's cleaned? etc?
maybe to open something dunno?
thanks
PS
I just know from reading from time to time that something needs to be checked inside the TM if smb is having low amount of vapor ... question is how deep to go
First thing to try is to clean the battery cap, its threads and the threads on the unit, as well as the battery, the best tool for the job is a white eraser. If that doesn't work there's a problem with the battery contact strip, simplest solution is to loosen the screw and wiggle the top plate, then retighten the screw very tight but be cautious of the thin o ring that sits on top of the glass oven liner and underneath the top plate. If that doesn't work he needs to take off the top cap and shim the battery strip with a small piece of aluminum foil. Good luck

ezpz

First thing to try is to clean the battery cap, its threads and the threads on the unit, as well as the battery, the best tool for the job is a white eraser. If that doesn't work there's a problem with the battery contact strip, simplest solution is to loosen the screw and wiggle the top plate, then retighten the screw very tight but be cautious of the thin o ring that sits on top of the glass oven liner and underneath the top plate. If that doesn't work he needs to take off the top cap and shim the battery strip with a small piece of aluminum foil. Good luck
Great post @Bad Dog :tup:
Forgot one. Not a usual suspect but it does affect vapor production. Gotta make sure the o-ring stem holder is tight. Not so tight that its difficult to move the stem, but not loose either. The ones @Bad Dog listed are the more common fixes though.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I used a few cotton buds with iso on the threads of the battery cap and body last night. Surprised at the amount of crap that I cleaned. Cap screws on much better now....

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I used a few cotton buds with iso on the threads of the battery cap and body last night. Surprised at the amount of crap that I cleaned. Cap screws on much better now....
If you think that is something check this out
The underside of my top cap after only a month of use so I can really only assume it pretty much came this way from the factory! Notice the dull colour and grey blotches around the screw hole and by my thumb.
C1A60F22-F605-4A55-B3F5-879ED88C0381.jpeg
now see the clean shiny stripe by my thumb
1B6E99C6-A7C4-413F-A188-61A537368381.jpeg
And finally a clean cap
EEFABDD9-B6EE-42B8-B031-02533BE2A5B0.jpeg
Performance jumped up by 3 temperature settings upon reassembly !

Top Bottom