• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

justcametomind

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I do not see what you described here at all... You said a change to the internals a few weeks ago, and link to post from December? Whatever we don't need to waste time here further! Thanks anyway

Edit: I see you edited your post to explain, because yeah I did not catch that at all in the link, and you said a few weeks when you meant a few months I suppose? I don't know, thanks again!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
-The more you wait, the better the TM will be when you buy it.
Up until a few weeks ago, it had a slight different internal design where the vape was prone to develop loss of heating power.
The maker seems to apply slight improvements over time.
-I bought it as my new go to portable but 1. Outdoor vaping is no longer a thing for me (COVID), and 2. it’s heavy, has too many glass parts (actually just 2) for my linkings to consider it safe for bringing it outdoor as mindlessly as I did with my Fury 2, or Crafty. I exclusively use my TM as a cordless Evo, indoor and with a water pipe.
-I love vapes that are capable of full extraction with no charring ever possible. This one chars the weed if I try to achieve full extraction and as much as I like on demand vaping, I don’t like that black o ring on top of my load.
It’s still one of the vapes I use the most but you asked for cons. :myday:

In regards to “heavy”.

TINYMIGHT: 180g
DAVINCI IQ2: 171g
DAVINCI MIQRO: 113g

I guess heavy is a personal preference.
For me the smallest medication pocket device, it’s a distillate device.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I went through quite a few pages but I obviously gave up :lol:
What sold me was the glass stem type of vape, on-demand mode (which I use 99% of the time), great power, aesthetics (love it), ease of use, swappable battery, adjustable load size with the Cooling Unit, and it’s indeed portable. I could add more but I’ll let you decide. Honestly, this is the first vape I’ve owned with a full-time glass stem and love it. Every single time! Tinymight = DopeCannon(TM) :D Also the community here is great and, again, many have tailored their setup with TM and 3rd party accessories and external Collins and filtration. There’s something for everyone with this vape. I’m a big native user BTW and love the TM as-is most of the time. a bit pricey but worth every penny (or whatever the Finnish currency is, lol).

has too many glass parts (actually just 2) for my linkings to consider it safe for bringing it outdoor
I was wary too but as long as it’s not loose in a pocket and being banged around it’s pretty sturdy on its own. And with a rubber cap for my stock short stem, it’s well-protected. Honestly my TM doesn’t get out much but has been on a few car rides. All good and to each their own. Cheers! :peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
While I recommend some of the products I use, I try never to be a “fanboy”, of any manufacturer or products. But I’ve never mentioned a mishap I had with my TM, and remember, I’m a bit OCD, and somewhat baby my toys.

Awhile back, I placed my TM on my 5 foot high dresser. I reached over it to grab something else, and when I pulled back, my sleeve caught the top, and it DROPPED to the FLOOR, a FIVE FOOT dead drop.

I immediately thought of the dreaded email to TM support etc.

Slowly, I reached down to pick it up, assuming the worst. That’s when I was SHOCKED, the OG stem was not broken. Next SHOCK, no other visible damage, not even a mark or scratch. Final SHOCK, worked perfectly.

I’m not saying the TM is built to survive a five foot drop, and the way it must have landed on the hard wooden floor, may have been one in ? odds, but I’m impressed, and even more careful now where I put mine down.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
The picture in the above post shows that metallic band that sometimes had poor connection. They redesigned that connection not too long ago. I sent mine in for loss of heating power and came back with the improvement
Hey @justcametomind !
It's in this post that I show this improvement
@Siebter :

:\ ...;)

In the meantime, I was analyzing my original TM that came back surprisingly last week, with new electronics and a manuscript saying that.
If you notice the photo below, there was a change in the metal strip that makes contact on the top plate. A cut was made in the wood and the strip was bent ... I think some kind of spring was added. perhaps.
Another thing I noticed right away was that this "new" TM is the one with the most POWER out of the 3 I have ever had (meanwhile I sold one of them, 10hrs after placing the ad) I have to use it below 5 to get the same results I had on 6 with the other two TM's. It is not worth using the dial as a reference to compare between TM's.
2486.png

dimmusp

-The more you wait, the better the TM will be when you buy it.
Up until a few weeks ago, it had a slight different internal design where the vape was prone to develop loss of heating power.
The maker seems to apply slight improvements over time.
-I bought it as my new go to portable but 1. Outdoor vaping is no longer a thing for me (COVID), and 2. it’s heavy, has too many glass parts (actually just 2) for my linkings to consider it safe for bringing it outdoor as mindlessly as I did with my Fury 2, or Crafty. I exclusively use my TM as a cordless Evo, indoor and with a water pipe.
-I love vapes that are capable of full extraction with no charring ever possible. This one chars the weed if I try to achieve full extraction and as much as I like on demand vaping, I don’t like that black o ring on top of my load.
It’s still one of the vapes I use the most but you asked for cons. :myday:
Nice! What other vapes do you prefer over the TM? You've got quite an arsenal in your signature! 😲

Seepa

IMO, this is not related to a contact issue as when that is an issue, the opposite occurs and you won’t get enough heat to vaporize. Seems the calibration is set too high if it’s combusting.
I had the exact opposite effect. Contact issues (somehow!?) made my heater go crazy and combust. I guess it just means that wether you have overheating or underheating issues, check the contact.

Djsleepy

So here's what I think about the Molicell P26A.....charges quickly, and I get more powerful hits than the HG2. The only downfall for me is I.do back to back to back stems and seems to drain quicker than HG2. I will keep both in the mix. Now I wonder what kind of hit the P28 delivers:brow:

Shit Snacks

So here's what I think about the Molicell P26A.....charges quickly, and I get more powerful hits than the HG2. The only downfall for me is I.do back to back to back stems and seems to drain quicker than HG2. I will keep both in the mix. Now I wonder what kind of hit the P28 delivers:brow:

I'm not really noticing difference between P26 and P28, may have to do a direct comparison to see if I'm getting an extra bowl out of the extra 200 mah...

Djsleepy

For sure.. This doesn't make sense to me because they theoretically have the same output power but I swear my TM hits slightly harder with the P28.. like I am getting AVB at 7 with a full P28 that I would normally get at 8 with a full P26. Has anyone else noticed this? I guess I need to pull the multimeter out..
I feel the P26A hits harder( on first hit ) than HG2! Not a problem for me and it could be other factors such as pack, grind , etc.

Shit Snacks

I feel the P26A hits harder( on first hit ) than HG2! Not a problem for me and it could be other factors such as pack, grind , etc.

Don't forget how new the battery is as a factor, with the lower amps on the HG2, they would see more sag being pushed harder perhaps, so they are not giving you the full oomph they once did? I don't know though, if you are using the same settings, it really should be the same... I most always start as low as possible and finish around 5 or so for a complete extraction to my liking. Yeah pack and grind are huge variables as well!

Djsleepy

Don't forget how new the battery is as a factor, with the lower amps on the HG2, they would see more sag being pushed harder perhaps, so they are not giving you the full oomph they once did? I don't know though, if you are using the same settings, it really should be the same... I most always start as low as possible and finish around 5 or so for a complete extraction to my liking. Yeah pack and grind are huge variables as well!
I sit at 5.5 a lot, but also temp step. You are right about newness too!

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
YO! What's up everyone? I haven't posted in awhile and just returned from Jamaica where I now have a TM (and a NewVape Weedeater and RBT Splinter Z). Love my TM and am a huge fan owning two for a couple of years. I've not used either extensively outdoors, but Jamaica gave me an opportunity to do so. In the morning or evening the TM was great, but I did find it difficult to produce good vapor on the beach during the day. I suspect the heat of the day inhibited the battery performance, perhaps combined with Herb that was not 100% cured.. fresh! The TM in these conditions would get really warm and vapor production was wanting. So my routine was hit the WE, take the TM to breakfast, then break out the Z during the day on the beach. BTW, the Jamaicans love the looks of all of these, but the Z on a mod with a nubbed cooling stem really got a lot of interest. So, if you have hot conditions on a beach, it may not be the best situation for the TM.. I think you need 2+ 18650s to drive a heater adequately in those conditions. Great trip btw, I hope you are not far behind in getting a break from all this fuckery! Bless up! YaMon

Last edited:

tokenknifeguy

Has anyone noticed that the aluminum body piece that goes under the silicone oring, having a grey/black powder that comes off when you wipe it? I just got a replacement but not sure I remember it doing anything like this before. I went to clean the inside stuff, but when I saw the silicone oring, it had a black coating on it (after I took off the male threaded 'cap'). Thats when I stuck my finger in there and had the coating come off onto my finger. Then using tissue paper, I was able to get a lot more. Reminds me of the same stuff that is found on the Storz-Bickel product a while back, not sure which it was.

I can keep wiping with a tissue paper and seems like I still get that residue every time. Hopefully this isn't common on any of the other TM, but seems like it might be.

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Today is my TM's 1 year anniversary (yay 🥳). I just wanted to share a little about my experience.

I love my TM. It replaced my dynavap+IH combo, which served me well the 2 years prior. But for awhile now, my Dynas collect dust. The TM has also been my work buddy for the past year. Between 8-10 bowls at work, 5 days a week, no problem. Another 8-10 bowls at home. Roughly around 20 bowls a day, from May till February(I got an Fw7 in Feb.). After my Fw7 came(to share the workload), my TM was reserved for the workday.
The one problem that occurred early on was a stuck cap. I got the cap off, felt a pinch in the threading, and cautiously pried it open with a butterknife. The cap screws on and off no problem now (no nyogel used). Other than that, my TM worked flawlessly.
I haven't done much maintenance on the TM besides cleaning the stems and CU. Now that I don't use the CU anymore, I only clean the 18mm WPA (which is a breeze btw). I haven't even taken off the ring that holds the stem (too chicken). So I've done very little maintenance. I'm not saying that this is good practice, but the TM still works well, even with a lazy owner. But after reading @tokenknifeguy's post, I think I'm even more chicken to see what's under there now. But I definitely should clean it soon though. Now that I have another solid vape, maybe I'll have enough balls to clean the stem holder area.......... maybe.
Anyways, I just wanted to show people that the TM still works great after a year of abuse and only cleaning the stems. And the only tool I used to fix my TM was a butter knife.
Happy vaping everyone. 🤙

Edit: Sorry for the long post.

Shit Snacks

Howzit everyone. Today is my TM's 1 year anniversary (yay 🥳). I just wanted to share a little about my experience.

I love my TM. It replaced my dynavap+IH combo, which served me well the 2 years prior. But for awhile now, my Dynas collect dust. The TM has also been my work buddy for the past year. Between 8-10 bowls at work, 5 days a week, no problem. Another 8-10 bowls at home. Roughly around 20 bowls a day, from May till February(I got an Fw7 in Feb.). After my Fw7 came(to share the workload), my TM was reserved for the workday.
The one problem that occurred early on was a stuck cap. I got the cap off, felt a pinch in the threading, and cautiously pried it open with a butterknife. The cap screws on and off no problem now (no nyogel used). Other than that, my TM worked flawlessly.
I haven't done much maintenance on the TM besides cleaning the stems and CU. Now that I don't use the CU anymore, I only clean the 18mm WPA (which is a breeze btw). I haven't even taken off the ring that holds the stem (too chicken). So I've done very little maintenance. I'm not saying that this is good practice, but the TM still works well, even with a lazy owner. But after reading @tokenknifeguy's post, I think I'm even more chicken to see what's under there now. But I definitely should clean it soon though. Now that I have another solid vape, maybe I'll have enough balls to clean the stem holder area.......... maybe.
Anyways, I just wanted to show people that the TM still works great after a year of abuse and only cleaning the stems. And the only tool I used to fix my TM was a butter knife.
Happy vaping everyone. 🤙

Edit: Sorry for the long post.

Yeah when I got my first one it took me a long while before I first actually opened it up to clean, even though I did that before using my second one, definitely worked more than fine! When you do finally clean it, it will feel like a new piece again even more so, just go slow and carefully keeping track of what goes where, it is a little intimidating until you do it and see how simple it is and I've never gone further than that dismantling.

justcametomind

In regards to “heavy”.

TINYMIGHT: 180g
DAVINCI IQ2: 171g
DAVINCI MIQRO: 113g

I guess heavy is a personal preference.
For me the smallest medication pocket device, it’s a distillate device.
I checked the weight of my fury 2 and it is similar to the TM, I agree.
The problem is that I dropped my F2 a million times without any scratch, while I think it's better (for me) to babysit my TM because since it has glass parts, it wouldn't probably survive a drop.
I may have ham hands, but same weight, same % of dropping I'd say.
Drop a DAVINCI IQ2 or Micro or hard ground, you'll still have your functional vape.
Go on a few days vacation with only a TM as a vape. With an unfortunate drop you could be vape less, that's what I say. I'd still bring my F2 for that.
Nice! What other vapes do you prefer over the TM? You've got quite an arsenal in your signature! 😲
It depends on use scenarios. As on demand convection portables I don't see any sturdier/safer vape that has the same features the TM has. But I still value the Fury 2 or Fury Edge as a better compromise, especially for newcomers with no backup vapes and people who aren't vape nerds: having a TM would probably need you to sign up to a board like this for troubleshooting, F. Edge is more "set and forget" and most of all it isn't capable of schorcing weed or leave black o-rings.
Speaking of semi-combustion I think that none of the aforementioned vapes undergo any medical standard so the Mighty, for health reasons and extraction capability, while slow and boring, it's still the "best" thing to get?
Better yet would be to rely on different administration routes than exclusively inhaling, but this is a different topic.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
As on demand convection portables I don't see any sturdier/safer vape that has the same features the TM has.
One could feasibly argue a Grasshopper but I won’t debate it or compare them (I’ve done that in the comparison thread). Both the TM and Hopper (I have one OG and one IO each mostly using the IO regularly) are my main vapes these days. But we know the TM is simply amazing and awesome. Every single time. I’ll leave it at that ;):peace:

Top Bottom