• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

try the smaller ones (mouthpiece) from crafty/mighty

Since you speak in session mode ...
Only mention for those who do not know that there is a boost in session mode. just press the button in session and the temperature goes up 1.5 step
I so rarely use mine in session I completely forgot about boost mode. Do you press and hold each time or a single press to activate and then a single press to de-activate?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I so rarely use mine in session I completely forgot about boost mode. Do you press and hold each time or a single press to activate and then a single press to de-activate?

According to the manual:

2) Session mode: The unit heats automatically after turning on the SESSION mode, and keeps the temperature stable until the unit is turned off. Hold the button down to boost the temp.

farmerpalmersnt

Made a few more of those external cooling collars....

20210503_165504.jpg

The one on the left is my daily driver, I've made a grip for the battery screwtop plus sealed around the base as I take this out with me and don't want crap or moisture getting in. The middle one I've experimented by bonding a magnetic ring to the threaded ring that holds the o ring and sleeve. This way I can loosen it right off, and the magnet clicks the stem in place. Easier and quicker, but possibly less cooling from the collar.

Also have a twin stack cheap stash pot I customised to match a bit. I snapped a drill bit in the lid to act as a dig out tool.

20210503_165620.jpg

It all fits really neatly into this vape holster with a spare battery. It's like it's made for it. Just don't wear a vape holster in public or you'll get the ridicule you deserve 😂

20210503_165537.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Just don't wear a vape holster in public or you'll get the ridicule you deserve 😂
All of these are awesome! Yeah, the holster may incur some ridicule but, hey, I was reluctant to give up my phone holster but finally did a few years ago. Any plans to make the external cooling collars available for others? I’d buy a couple. Like the battery cover grip too - great idea though I seldom have trouble with mine. Love the creativity!

I’ve gone low temps recently with all my vapes including the TM. Still loving the cooling unit without nuts & washers: nice, extended flavor and indeed not using as much flower (which I have plenty of). A minor reset of sorts short of taking a T-break and also trying to just consume less now that Spring is here, I’m half vaccinated, and can’t wait to get out more from the winter. Happy Monday! :peace:

BestBuds

The Dude
Made a few more of those external cooling collars....

View attachment 7667

The one on the left is my daily driver, I've made a grip for the battery screwtop plus sealed around the base as I take this out with me and don't want crap or moisture getting in. The middle one I've experimented by bonding a magnetic ring to the threaded ring that holds the o ring and sleeve. This way I can loosen it right off, and the magnet clicks the stem in place. Easier and quicker, but possibly less cooling from the collar.

Also have a twin stack cheap stash pot I customised to match a bit. I snapped a drill bit in the lid to act as a dig out tool.

View attachment 7668

It all fits really neatly into this vape holster with a spare battery. It's like it's made for it. Just don't wear a vape holster in public or you'll get the ridicule you deserve 😂

View attachment 7669
That's one holster that puts me at ease. Fire away dude :spliff:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
??????????????????????????????????
EA4EEF5A-E26A-4E28-9E5D-A20C9C7B7BCA.jpeg
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
F6BDBBD4-41EA-42DF-8D1F-9D35A5F70B50.jpeg
😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧😧
3891347B-B438-4D31-9A44-5DE922939D8F.jpeg
😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇
First coat tung oil
CED6BFBA-73EC-4E40-B89E-6592F556903B.jpeg
Going to be a long couple days and several coats 🧥 lucky my mom is very distracted with the cbg oil and cbd gummies I got her so I am free to borrow hers For the next while. Life without a tinymight would suck and blow at the same time and that’s impossible lol

Vaporware

Cool! @Delta3DStudios looks like he made our stash stacker container, fun times lol ;)

Also:

Xaun

What has the community experience been with the customer service? I sent info@tinymight.com an email on 4/21
saying

My vape stopped working correctly. I use my vape in on-demand mode. When I turn it on I get feedback that tells me the battery percentage. Then when I press the button down to take a hit it doesn't give me any feedback where it normally would, it appears to keep heating and if I take a hit after I've been holding it down for a while it will be super hot and almost combust.
They told me to unscrew it and to mess with the motor contacts. I did that and my unit still doesn't work saying

I tried to do that but when I put everything back together it no longer charges and when I click it 3 times it gives me 4 superfast feedbacks and a green light and nothing else happens.

I messed around with it some more and I got it to work and then it almost combusted again and I asked what I needed to do next I've gotten no response only silence.

Has anyone else had this experience with their customer service?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What has the community experience been with the customer service? I sent info@tinymight.com an email on 4/21
saying

They told me to unscrew it and to mess with the motor contacts. I did that and my unit still doesn't work saying

I messed around with it some more and I got it to work and then it almost combusted again and I asked what I needed to do next I've gotten no response only silence.

At this point I would just write out clearly: "still not working properly, must be sent in for service inspection, please provide return shipping label" or something... Good luck!

Vaporific

saying

Didn’t a green light mean something? I honestly forgot and I do think it was mentioned herein not too long ago, possibly related to recalibration but I don’t recall. Maybe that’s indicative of the issue or why there’s an issue? Mine is only red. That’s all I know. Red = good. Tinymight = great! :peace:

Xaun

Didn’t a green light mean something? I honestly forgot and I do think it was mentioned herein not too long ago, possibly related to recalibration but I don’t recall. Maybe that’s indicative of the issue or why there’s an issue? Mine is only red. That’s all I know. Red = good. Tinymight = great! :peace:
I emailed them on the 26th and asked how to get the return process started and sent them an additional email earlier today and they haven't answered. The last time they responded was on the 26th. I was hoping they followed this forum and might contact me.

Xaun,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I emailed them on the 26th and asked how to get the return process started and sent them an additional email earlier today and they haven't answered. The last time they responded was on the 26th. I was hoping they followed this forum and might contact me.

Unfortunately they have no presence here, there have been tips about how to get a response quickly though, which was why I suggested trying to make the email as clear and concise plain English as possible... You can try contacting via Instagram but I don't know if that is any more helpful?

Seepa

saying

Usually this is a sign of contact issue between the cover piece and the metal strip reaching up along the side of the heater opening. Try and open your unit up (if you are comfortable with it) and either twist the metal strip a bit to achieve better contact, or put something underneath it, so that it's elevated from the wood body.

This should get you better contact and help avoid the overheating.

Vaporific

Can someone please give me a reason not to buy one of these? I'm having a hard time not caving in :lol:
Nah. Just do it. It rocks every single time. Been loving mine for 15 months. It’s my favorite vape. Powerful (or low temps), consistent, flexible (see last 10,397 posts and how folks are using theirs), and it delivers every single time. Decisions, decisions - lol. :peace:

Steamer

Nah. Just do it. It rocks every single time. Been loving mine for 15 months. It’s my favorite vape. Powerful (or low temps), consistent, flexible (see last 10,397 posts and how folks are using theirs), and it delivers every single time. Decisions, decisions - lol. :peace:
I went through quite a few pages but I obviously gave up :lol:

Steamer,
  • Haha
Reactions: dimmusp

justcametomind

Can someone please give me a reason not to buy one of these? I'm having a hard time not caving in :lol:
-The more you wait, the better the TM will be when you buy it.
Up until a few weeks ago, it had a slight different internal design where the vape was prone to develop loss of heating power.
The maker seems to apply slight improvements over time.
-I bought it as my new go to portable but 1. Outdoor vaping is no longer a thing for me (COVID), and 2. it’s heavy, has too many glass parts (actually just 2) for my linkings to consider it safe for bringing it outdoor as mindlessly as I did with my Fury 2, or Crafty. I exclusively use my TM as a cordless Evo, indoor and with a water pipe.
-I love vapes that are capable of full extraction with no charring ever possible. This one chars the weed if I try to achieve full extraction and as much as I like on demand vaping, I don’t like that black o ring on top of my load.
It’s still one of the vapes I use the most but you asked for cons. :myday:

Top Bottom