• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

MonkeyTime

Question, how easy is it to pack this thing, over and over. Like i am on a walk, will I be able to repack multiple bowls? Also will the bowl be too hot to even touch for a bit

A little late on this one, but haven't had a chance to chime in. If you're looking to run back to back bowls and they'll be deep enough that you want to stir, then I'd consider getting some wood!

I have both of these, the standard stem fits the stock CU and is used the same way, but much harder to break and the bowl end is always touchable to my hands.

Tiny_20Might_20Cocobolo_20Stem_20-_20Ed_27s_20TnT_540x.png

TinyMight_WPA-Ed_sTnT_540x.png

I can't recommend his stuff enough! Both fit perfectly and are so much easier than glass to slide in and out!

stonedmallone

A little late on this one, but haven't had a chance to chime in. If you're looking to run back to back bowls and they'll be deep enough that you want to stir, then I'd consider getting some wood!

I have both of these, the standard stem fits the stock CU and is used the same way, but much harder to break and the bowl end is always touchable to my hands.

Tiny_20Might_20Cocobolo_20Stem_20-_20Ed_27s_20TnT_540x.png

TinyMight_WPA-Ed_sTnT_540x.png

I can't recommend his stuff enough! Both fit perfectly and are so much easier than glass to slide in and out!
wow these look awesome! what's the best place to order these from? and also another question, what's the maintenance on these like? how do you clean them and keep them clean? res on wood can by tricky

MonkeyTime

wow these look awesome! what's the best place to order these from? and also another question, what's the maintenance on these like? how do you clean them and keep them clean? res on wood can by tricky

I ordered direct from him TinyMight Stem , but you can find his stuff at a number of the popular stores that get brought up around here.

While I find the vapor from a wood stem a little drier than from glass, I find the maintenance to be much less. His stuff is pre-oiled, so they're good to go from the start. I pull all my wood pieces out a couple of times a year when the RH is really dry in the house. I like to put the pieces in the oven around 175F or what ever the lowest it goes is, leave the door cracked and let the wood heat up a bit. It opens the pores and takes the wax/mineral oil mixture in great. Nice lite coat that sits for a while or over night and then rub it off with a soft rag.

I find these don't develop res the way glass does, when done a quick blow out of the bowl and I'm golden. I don't stir to keep the dust down and I've only had to clean the stem out once. A couple of empty bowl hits to heat everything up, push out the CU that gets cleaned normally and a damp q-tip thru has been all I've ever done to wood stems. The only drawback I've found is that the CU doesn't slide quit as easily in the wood as the glass, but I don't move mine unless it's coming out to clean, so it's not much of a problem.

I also use the wood stems that I got with my Lil' Bud, I can't remember if they're from Ed or not, but they're very nice if you only need an 18mm WPA.

stonedmallone

I ordered direct from him TinyMight Stem , but you can find his stuff at a number of the popular stores that get brought up around here.

While I find the vapor from a wood stem a little drier than from glass, I find the maintenance to be much less. His stuff is pre-oiled, so they're good to go from the start. I pull all my wood pieces out a couple of times a year when the RH is really dry in the house. I like to put the pieces in the oven around 175F or what ever the lowest it goes is, leave the door cracked and let the wood heat up a bit. It opens the pores and takes the wax/mineral oil mixture in great. Nice lite coat that sits for a while or over night and then rub it off with a soft rag.

I find these don't develop res the way glass does, when done a quick blow out of the bowl and I'm golden. I don't stir to keep the dust down and I've only had to clean the stem out once. A couple of empty bowl hits to heat everything up, push out the CU that gets cleaned normally and a damp q-tip thru has been all I've ever done to wood stems. The only drawback I've found is that the CU doesn't slide quit as easily in the wood as the glass, but I don't move mine unless it's coming out to clean, so it's not much of a problem.

I also use the wood stems that I got with my Lil' Bud, I can't remember if they're from Ed or not, but they're very nice if you only need an 18mm WPA.
Thank you so much, I am definitely getting one. I guess the only thing left would be some good battery recommendations! Sorry I am just a noob lol

Vaporware

This is the standard TM basket screen in the WPA. At first I wasn’t filling the “bowl” all the way, but now I load it up to the brim.

also idk how fast these things typically get coated up but this is only 6 weeks of use. And, not sole use...my VB and Alphadog have been getting more use than the TM.

ive never been tempted to make “stem milk” until now and see what all the fuss is about

802-A046-E-3494-401-A-898-B-AA1151-BD8106.jpg

4-C27-AB29-E409-48-C2-914-F-C16-EF9-C58664.jpg

D7-B72-F84-73-EE-4712-BD77-B859-A4-AAFD03.jpg

You do also have the option of making a tincture if you don’t want to consume it all at once. Just drop it in drinkable alcohol or your favorite extraction medium and let it soak for a while. :)

@stonedmallone I think the Molicel P26As are the best option out there right now, and if you look back through this thread you’ll see a good amount of love for them. :)

Edit: Plus a recommendation that came in seconds before I finished typing. :lol:

The P28As should be good too, but they’re more expensive and not usually available, and the extra bit of battery life will be harder to actually get out of them with a high drain device like the TM.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
You do also have the option of making a tincture if you don’t want to consume it all at once. Just drop it in drinkable alcohol or your favorite extraction medium and let it soak for a while. :)

@stonedmallone I think the Molicel P26As are the best option out there right now, and if you look back through this thread you’ll see a good amount of love for them. :)

Edit: Plus a recommendation that came in seconds before I finished typing. :lol:

The P28As should be good too, but they’re more expensive and not usually available, and the extra bit of battery life will be harder to actually get out of them with a high drain device like the TM.

oooh maybe I'll do that instead, it might be better suited for me!

Also I use mostly P26s, but I ordered 4 P28s the other day and theyre all charged up ready to go now, so I'll give them a shot soon.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just received my replacement for the 18mm adapter, and this time it fits right !

Edit : who did try the extra long stem ? The one with the angle on the maker's website. Will order some baskets and maybe spare orings, could add it if you guys say it's a good accessory.

Do a search in the thread at the top, for extra long stem, if you want to see the user reviews, otherwise just go ahead and order it! :tup:

Yeah? I guess I will HAVE to try it soon. Maybe once the entire inside is coated... still a bit on the bottom that doesnt have the full coat yet :lol: :lol:

Yeah I would let it get even dirtier! Unless you are going to be doing multiple stems in the bath at once... I have a friend who does the alcohol thing, with greens though

I believe those stems were made by Alan of Heat Island, I have a canarywood that was made for my Milaana and Splinter, but I've not wanted to try it backwards in my TM...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally didn't order it. Thought it won't be as efficient as a J-Hook in ,and too big to go out.

Good call, I like having it, but yeah I still don't use it so much at all, jayhooks are the go to for me of course, though I was thinking I would try taking the extra long stem out, maybe driving or before a movie, someday...

2minTurkish

Anyone here place an order for a Tinymight post 4/26? I'm interested to see if PACT has fucked shit up yet.

2minTurkish,

west-elec

Finally didn't order it. Thought it won't be as efficient as a J-Hook in ,and too big to go out.
Good call. Even though it is longer and has dimples and a bend at the end, I found the cooling not noticeably better than the shorty with CU. Sort of cool ergonomics but impractical as hell for travelling.
It does fit well over the FW7 or dynavap hula stems for a cool DV extension.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Good move. I only use the short stem on the go because the flavor is better with the j-hook
LOL - for nearly 15 months I’ve used the short stock stem with cooling unit 99% of the time at home and on-the-go. My TM has been shotgun in my car are a few times but mainly stays at home. With the short stem, lol.

I do understand the flavor proposition and the TM certainly delivers. I’m continuing my CU-sans-nuts&washers trial running the TM at lower temps since I have less cooling without the nuts & washers and I’m enjoying more flavorful hits and extending herb a bit too. The TM is really a such a joy to use. And even at lower temps the effect is darn amazing. I’m really enjoying the low temp range lately and might keep it this way for a while too. The one lacking thing is big vapor clouds but I do get some vapor and I know it’s a trade off (or perhaps my TM is mis-calibrated but I’m too chicken-shit to attempt correcting it). And I figure if I hover in the low range for a while I’ll bring out some glass or a j hook once in a while for something different and thicker clouds. But... I really do enjoy the TM natively! :D:peace:

SquirrelMaster

It's wood, so just treat it like any piece of wood.

But here's a trick I do with my waxed guitar necks : put a thick layer of wax and just let it on for the night. Remove the excess the morning after. Your wood should be OK for a long time.
That's exactly what I do, works like a charm.

@BrianTL I clean my stems way before they get that dirty, I find the change in taste starts to really bother me for one plus the bowl is so sticky at that point it's tougher to scrape out after each session. I like my glass sparkly clean, it makes my OCD brain happy .:D

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
This is the standard TM basket screen in the WPA. At first I wasn’t filling the “bowl” all the way, but now I load it up to the brim.

also idk how fast these things typically get coated up but this is only 6 weeks of use. And, not sole use...my VB and Alphadog have been getting more use than the TM.

ive never been tempted to make “stem milk” until now and see what all the fuss is about

802-A046-E-3494-401-A-898-B-AA1151-BD8106.jpg

4-C27-AB29-E409-48-C2-914-F-C16-EF9-C58664.jpg

D7-B72-F84-73-EE-4712-BD77-B859-A4-AAFD03.jpg

6 weeks!? Mine looks like that after a few days, maybe I need to cut down!!! :)

Do you guys feel like this is an ok vape to put in my pocket and carry around while I'm out and about? I'm always very careful with all my devices (vape related or not) and take really good care of them and every precaution I can not to drop things, hahaha. I've heard some people say they feel it's too fragile to even just carry around in your pocket.

Top Bottom