TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I never stick a hot stem into my Chico of ground herb unless I am going to hit it now for that reason.

Oh I see what you're saying, for reloading, I am using scoopers these days, another place removed from that risk, although I guess I'm not doing that many back to back bowls with the same stem, usually has enough time to cool in between loading for me and my low temp dry hook usage!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Question, how easy is it to pack this thing, over and over. Like i am on a walk, will I be able to repack multiple bowls? Also will the bowl be too hot to even touch for a bit

I never stick a hot stem into my Chico of ground herb unless I am going to hit it now for that reason.

yeah I do this all the time...specifically with the Jyarz Chico. Been on walks boats hikes the back deckwhatever and basically just blow the AVB out and sometimes I let the stem cool before reloading straw style from the Chico, sometimes it’s still hot glass...never noticed a difference either way.

but yeah I really like the Chico of pre ground / short stem for being out all doing shit. Otherwise if you pre load a couple of stems you can cap them with 18650 caps and carry them that way

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The .75” stainless flat screens don’t fit the heater screen but I may have achieved a Vapemaster badge. I started to cut it down just a bit and tried it again. It was still too big but was able to push it through and secure the edges in the channel and it looks like a little dome or mini @dzoinp mod. And I ran a fingernail carefully in the channel to make sure it was secure. It is for now. My old screen was brass and had a small hole in it and my flower lately though slightly tamped in the stem has been falling a bit more for some reason. And I’m doing low temp sessions now with a hollow CU (sans nuts & washers) too. Just didn’t want any debris falling onto the heater.

I’m not using the heater screen to touch any flower actually because I do pack my stems with a small gap between the edge of the stem and the flower. It will suffice however until I can buy the right size - and not have to force one in like I did. But it works for now. All for the love of Tinymight! :peace:

doctapeppa

I'm in! I'd been eyeing TinyMight for months and was on the fence but @Shit Snacks talking about it in the 2021 Recommendations thread (which has been very educational) pushed me over to the buying side. I got the TM ordered along with 1 small +1 long stem, 1 extra long stem, spare o-rings, an extra cooling unit and the 3-1 WPA. So many amazing posts in this thread. Can't wait to read them all!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
it could but my lips are uncomfortably hot from drawing from the very hot stem. Also the manufacturer's capsules are quite large and I don't like them, you can't micro-dosing
Ahh I wasn’t aware of how big they were, I’m still waiting on my accessory order with them to get here. Do they have any redeeming features ?

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Siebter

tokenknifeguy

Ok, this is an update to my earlier post about sending my Tiny Might back to get repairs done. I sent it off 10 days ago and got it delivered to my door today, so 10 days or so total, including shipping both ways. I also did not get charged for any repairs. I think what they did was just give me a new TM, bc it definitely isn't the old one I had, which thats fine with me.

The only thing that sucks about it all is that I was going to try and order some accessories while it was over there already and have it shipped back to save some on shipping. So I emailed the TM guy and asked about it. Like I said, I got my package in today, but I also got a reply email from the TM guy TODAY as well, saying that the package was shipped and that I could order some accessories to go with it. LMAO

All I really wanted was just an extra long stem but not sure if it is worth it to order just that and having the shipping being about the same price or more. I haven't fired up my TM yet, just came here to post an update first. I'm about to do some test runs, so hopefully all is well with it!

EDIT: She fires up nicely! Even my old batteries are still fully charged!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Has anyone tried the RBT rimless basket screen ?

Yeah but not in the stock stem, I use one in one of my RBT stems as WPA, my other RBT stem WPA has a Delta 3D basket screen in it, and one other one has a basket screen from Alan of Heat Island... For the stock TM stem, you need a narrower diameter screen, that's why the screens for the imp fit better although mistvape is now closed down and moving rebranding... So depends on stems!

BestBuds

The Dude
You can also take a small handful of uncooked rice and wrap it in a rag to make a small ball filled with the rice. Then microwave the ball untill the ball is nice and hot but not too hot to hold. Try 30 seconds and go from there.

Then as you apply the bees wax you can "buff the wax into the wood with the hot cloth ball of rice. Sometimes I have used less porous materials such as leather as the cloth part. because it will not soak up the semi melted wax, it will preserve the wax if you're tight on wax.

purepotstill

Yeah but not in the stock stem, I use one in one of my RBT stems as WPA, my other RBT stem WPA has a Delta 3D basket screen in it, and one other one has a basket screen from Alan of Heat Island... For the stock TM stem, you need a narrower diameter screen, that's why the screens for the imp fit better although mistvape is now closed down and moving rebranding... So depends on stems

Good, it's for the 3-in-1 adapter. Currently I'm using one from Lamart which has been dremelled to remove the rim. But it's long and I've already killed one by piercing the mesh...

Shit Snacks

Good, it's for the 3-in-1 adapter. Currently I'm using one from Lamart which has been dremelled to remove the rim. But it's long and I've already killed one by piercing the mesh...

Oh yeah I actually don't think they will fit there, but there are many other options to fit I think, @BrianTL are you just using TM basket screen with yours?

Identical to my return/ship back to Maryland. Stunned it was less than 10 days
🤟

Ok, this is an update to my earlier post about sending my Tiny Might back to get repairs done. I sent it off 10 days ago and got it delivered to my door today, so 10 days or so total, including shipping both ways. I also did not get charged for any repairs. I think what they did was just give me a new TM, bc it definitely isn't the old one I had, which thats fine with me.

The only thing that sucks about it all is that I was going to try and order some accessories while it was over there already and have it shipped back to save some on shipping. So I emailed the TM guy and asked about it. Like I said, I got my package in today, but I also got a reply email from the TM guy TODAY as well, saying that the package was shipped and that I could order some accessories to go with it. LMAO

All I really wanted was just an extra long stem but not sure if it is worth it to order just that and having the shipping being about the same price or more. I haven't fired up my TM yet, just came here to post an update first. I'm about to do some test runs, so hopefully all is well with it!

EDIT: She fires up nicely! Even my old batteries are still fully charged!

purepotstill

Just received my replacement for the 18mm adapter, and this time it fits right !

Edit : who did try the extra long stem ? The one with the angle on the maker's website. Will order some baskets and maybe spare orings, could add it if you guys say it's a good accessory.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
This is the standard TM basket screen in the WPA. At first I wasn’t filling the “bowl” all the way, but now I load it up to the brim.

also idk how fast these things typically get coated up but this is only 6 weeks of use. And, not sole use...my VB and Alphadog have been getting more use than the TM.

ive never been tempted to make “stem milk” until now and see what all the fuss is about

802-A046-E-3494-401-A-898-B-AA1151-BD8106.jpg

4-C27-AB29-E409-48-C2-914-F-C16-EF9-C58664.jpg

D7-B72-F84-73-EE-4712-BD77-B859-A4-AAFD03.jpg

Top Bottom