• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good advice! I only bought the 18mm version, thinking it was better because it’s advertised as being able to take the CU, but through water, you don’t need it, so I never use it. All my glass rigs are 14mm, and even though I don’t like the multi-fitting ends they use, I should have bought that one too.

Yeah it's useful to have both, the multi also has the glass screen, so they are just different enough that I think it makes sense to get both, if nothing else you have a spare in case of breakage ofcourse!

Yes @cybrguy that is basically what it is, so I also did not buy one, I only got the multi, since I have so many RBT stems already... Speaking of, vgoodiez actually still has them, on sale no less, if you contact him I'm sure he can test the fit (to make sure they will go in your TM, since all glass can vary):

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Had my TM sitting in a drawer for a while. Still impresses like day one ( Feb 27, 2020), gonna head out tomorrow to enjoy it in the nearby oak woods ,so it can get acquainted with its cousins :). I can hardly justify using it over my desktops,but it is n1 portable for me !

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

welp i tried to buy it and my credit card was charged but I got an error on their site and it doesn't show the purchase going through 😑

Most likely it will bounce back to your account, if not just send copy of transaction to the CS i am sure they will see if it has arrived on their side.
On the banking platform i am using such failed transactions appear in a field pending/blocked . The worse is when i buy from aliexpress and my order gets cancelled due to insufficient amount ,it takes like 4 days to get the money back cause they use alipay as a middleman.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Most likely it will bounce back to your account, if not just send copy of transaction to the CS i am sure they will see if it has arrived on their side.
On the banking platform i am using such failed transactions appear in a field pending/blocked .
yea ill try another card i guess and just let that clear itself up. its just annoying tho cuz I get higher cashback on that card lol

edit: ordered it with a different card but still annoyed lol maybe because of this three week tolerance break I'm more irritable

2minTurkish

im finally about to buy one of these today, has there been any posts about how useful the dosing caps are ? https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=71

Prepacking a couple of rbt stems, either with the cooling unit or the rimless baskets, and throwing these on the ends: https://www.420edc.com/arizer/arizer-solo-2-and-air-2-stem-cap-4-pack/ works. I've done it with my Splinter Z. It's more glass to travel with, but they all fit nicely if you carry a small pouch and the change out is pretty quick.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

@Sour Dream The j-hook talk is reminding me about smth i made last summer and used only a few times,lol.. Off to another round, cheers !
index.php
index.php

ezpz

All my glass rigs are 14mm,
Maybe you should heed your own advice.
14mm male - 18mm female

View attachment 2016

Adapters are rarely the best solution, but I’m sure eventually you will get a “proper” rig.
😂 just kidding bud. This was your advice to me when you found out that my only WP was the sneakypete globe (the small one). Since your somewhat rude/somewhat comical comment, I've gotten a mobius knock off and a Sheldon bong. All thanks to you.

Sorry @Shit Snacks, I thought I'd jump on the @RustyOldNail train for a bit. Anyone else? (long pause) Hello? 😂

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Call your bank and pre authorize I had to approve amount and vendor.
I did that ahead of the last P80 drop and it got me nowhere. Bank of America? C’mon! And when I spoke with them afterward, several people too including their fraud department (ugh!), no one could guarantee a future transaction with the same merchant (Lamart) would go through. I’m having agita thinking about the next drop. At least there’s no drop or lottery with the TM. My year-old TM, still working all too well, wants a high-end portable convection sibling for company. A second TM isn’t out of the question however I’d like P80 for something different.

I love my stem caps too (eBay I think I got mine, body plug too). On the short stock stem it covers most of the glass when it’s inserted into the TM - perfect to keep it loose in a pocket being mindful not to toss it around, but it’s well protected with the cap. There’s always a cap on my TM! :peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Maybe you should heed your own advice.

😂 just kidding bud. This was your advice to me when you found out that my only WP was the sneakypete globe (the small one). Since your somewhat rude/somewhat comical comment, I've gotten a mobius knock off and a Sheldon bong. All thanks to you.

Sorry @Shit Snacks, I thought I'd jump on the @RustyOldNail train for a bit. Anyone else? (long pause) Hello? 😂

I’m glad I was somewhat helpful.

BUT REMEMBER..... if I ... “heeded my own advice”... I wouldn’t need to be a member here....

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If I heeded my own advise I would have many fewer vapes and lots more money, but then those wise words come in: Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I did that ahead of the last P80 drop and it got me nowhere. Bank of America? C’mon! And when I spoke with them afterward, several people too including their fraud department (ugh!), no one could guarantee a future transaction with the same merchant (Lamart) would go through. I’m having agita thinking about the next drop. At least there’s no drop or lottery with the TM. My year-old TM, still working all too well, wants a high-end portable convection sibling for company. A second TM isn’t out of the question however I’d like P80 for something different.

I love my stem caps too (eBay I think I got mine, body plug too). On the short stock stem it covers most of the glass when it’s inserted into the TM - perfect to keep it loose in a pocket being mindful not to toss it around, but it’s well protected with the cap. There’s always a cap on my TM! :peace:

Same story from TD Bank. I believe with my TM, they flagged my CC but allowed my debit card to go through, which im not a fan of using...

They wouldn't pre authorize, they could "note" the system but its still an automated system so theres no guarantee that it wouldn't be flagged. I guess it was just in case a human being happened to be reviewing the charge for whatever chance instead of a computer.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Same story from TD Bank. I believe with my TM, they flagged my CC but allowed my debit card to go through, which im not a fan of using...

They wouldn't pre authorize, they could "note" the system but its still an automated system so theres no guarantee that it wouldn't be flagged. I guess it was just in case a human being happened to be reviewing the charge for whatever chance instead of a computer.
I actually signed up for a new credit card just for the next P80 drop so I have another option at my disposal. I had a Discover card (zero balance) which I just cancelled (only need and want one credit card in addition to my bank card). Discover not used much overseas so I went with a different network.

Ironically, I’ve never purchased anything from the TM site as I bought my TM new from @VapeKnight, and he also purchased the additional accessories as well for me (I reimbursed him both times) since he had an account with TM. I do know the original order number however (#171). God, this vape continues to shine 1+ year later - my favorite vape I have. Truly and simply amazing - every single time! :peace:

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I actually signed up for a new credit card just for the next P80 drop so I have another option at my disposal. I had a Discover card (zero balance) which I just cancelled (only need and want one credit card in addition to my bank card).

Ironically, I’ve never purchased anything from the TM site as I bought my TM new from @VapeKnight, and he also purchased the additional accessories as well for me (I reimbursed him both times) since he had an account with TM. I do know the original order number however (#171). God, this vape continues to shine 1+ year later - my favorite vape I have. Truly and simply amazing - every single time! :peace:

I'm wondering if its possible to just get a prepaid visa card or something... not sure how those work in these situations. Theres no zip code verification or anything, having the other credit card in your name is probably the safer way to go

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I actually signed up for a new credit card just for the next P80 drop so I have another option at my disposal. I had a Discover card (zero balance) which I just cancelled (only need and want one credit card in addition to my bank card).

I wanted to use my discover card so bad but they don’t accept it

Sour Dream,

tokenknifeguy

Anyone ever ship back their Tiny Might back to Finland? I have a broken one and the TM owner sent me a DHL shipping label. I finally got around to trying to ship it back and it has been nothing but a headache. So I finally got it shipped off, but they bring it back to the place that sent it off for me saying that it can't be shipped as they have no account number for that shipping label. Since TM is paying for the shipping, they said that I need his account number, so they can bill him.

I emailed the TM guy, but no telling how long that will take. Anyone try to ship their TM back to Finland encounter any problems like this?

tokenknifeguy,

Djsleepy

Anyone ever ship back their Tiny Might back to Finland? I have a broken one and the TM owner sent me a DHL shipping label. I finally got around to trying to ship it back and it has been nothing but a headache. So I finally got it shipped off, but they bring it back to the place that sent it off for me saying that it can't be shipped as they have no account number for that shipping label. Since TM is paying for the shipping, they said that I need his account number, so they can bill him.

I emailed the TM guy, but no telling how long that will take. Anyone try to ship their TM back to Finland encounter any problems like this?
Yeah I put the commercial invoice in package and it was returned , if returned to you you have to get a new label that’s what happened to me. If returned send new email with subject in bold “need new labels” and don’t go into too much detail due to language barrier. I’ve been waiting on an accessory shipment since 3/23 and sent email stating had not gotten to US ; last showed leaving Germany for country of destination. All I said was no updates to deustch post or usps and they replied “thanks for update” :doh::doh::doh:. Hopefully my newest attempt to explain will get me my stuff.

edit: whew! Got confirm accessories and TM scheduled for Monday!

Last edited:

Vape'n'Chlo

I apologise in advance for the long post, this is my experience with the TinyMight, I have taken this thing apart many times to fix issues.
I am by no means advising that anyone takes the device apart like I have, I initially did it with no advise from the manufacturer and could have caused more harm than good.

So after what I feel like has been a relatively long road. I think I have finally found myself with a TinyMight working as good as it did when I first received the unit.

Short story: I bought the TinyMight last year from Vapefiend on their first or second stok drop. I love the TinyMight and I am using it extensively everyday as it is my daily driver.

Problems for me first occured when the haptic feedback started to be a bit off, not triggering everytime I used the vape. I then dropped the TinyMight once or twice in the first couple of months of using it onto a wooden floor, it fell in a way that the battery contact strip in the bottom of the battery compartment was bent and the battery now sat too far into the compartment... no contact. No Power.
So my first, of many, teardowns involved me taking the whole thing apart except for the heater which I left alone. I unscrewed the circuit board on the bottom of the unit and bent the contact strip back up to a point where the batteries made contact.
All good, except for the haptic and the heater maybe had a bit of fluctution to it, still working mostly to the original usage. Over that initial period after my first teardown, I had to take it apart a couple of times in which I somehow managed to fix the haptic feedback issues. I think the motor had becoming mildly dislodged within the unit when I had dropped it. I moved it back into place, problem solved.
For the most part it was back to normal, until around December last year when I noticed a considerable output drop and the inability to finish bowls anywhere close to the amount I was before, after a few weeks of issues and the coming festive period I felt I had to take some action once more.
I found that I had to take it apart again, and the next couple of months up until this point I have taken it apart somewhere in the double digits between 30/50 times. In this time, I've come to understand the conduction properties of the unit, and how the circuit completes. For me, I found my biggest issue was a contact issue, I came to find this was actually within the heater housing. I was reluctant to actually take the heater out of the glass housing it sits in. I continued to take apart and midly readjust the heater each time the output would drop and then it would work again properly for a short while before dropping.
I decided to contact TinyMight, I explained my situation in as much detail as I could. I also explained my reluctance to send overseas due to the new Brexit rules and export/import costs that could arise from that. A brief email exchange, with me explaining how I believe it to be a contact issue within the heater. I was told I could readjust the heating element to create better contact, or at least I read it as that... I wasn't given huge details on what would happen if I were to take the heater out of the glass housing. But I went ahead with the task.
I came across a bit of an issue as I took the heating coil out of the glass housing. It begun to uncoil/unwrap, funnily enough... So the next 15 or so minutes I was having trouble getting the coil wrapped around and lined up with the 4 struts that hold it all together. Essentially there are these small holes places along the coil, and they all need to be lined up and then kept in place while the rest is lined up. It was an arduous process that tested my patience extremely. I nearly gave up, decided to wrap the lining metal coil that holds the heater and creates contact instead. I went back to the heater coil, and I managed to get everything lined up (a lesson to some that sometimes you just need to do something else and come back to it).
For me the next moment, me putting it all back together and turning it on was a big one. I was about ready to give up and send the unit overseas and incur whatever costs... But I think I may have done it. I'm getting decent flavoured clouds off of setting 6 (my previous golden number), bumping up to 7.5 to get a thicker cloud without too much top layer heat singe. Pushing up to 8.5 to completely finish a bowl. I'm in a happy place again after at least half a year of me tinkering and playing. I truly hope that I have fixed the issues completely. But I feel pretty confident if I were to have to take it apart again. I'm lucky to have a little bit of an engineering mindset to a certain degree, which I've no doubt helped me as I have hardly a huge amount of experience playing with electronics.

That is my journey with the TinyMight, it is a great vape that I have tediously kept attempting to bring back to full function again. I think I've done that and I and thankful to have the vape back to its former glory, and I hope that remains to be the case.

I will once again advise people against tinkering to the degree that I have, unless you absolutely have to... in which case I would definitely send TinyMight an email (few day wait, but you do get a response). I came to find that my vape still functioned during the issues, I came to find it was a contact issue and that the fluctuating output meant that it still had the ability to perform at full output. I slowly came to the conclusion I did after a long time of me taking it apart, but really trying not to do much other than slightly aligning something up better and hoping that would solve the issue. I would not advise anyone remove the metal heating coil from its glass housing. This was incredibly tedious. But I will state that if I didn't do these things, my TinyMight would be on it's way to another country... in which I am thankful for. Not all issues are the same though, what worked for me may not work for you. I would only advise attempting anything similar to what I attempted if you have no other resort, and to please try to talk it over with TinyMight first.

I hope this is of interest to anyone and maybe helps someone. But please don't take anything apart on my word alone. I do not want anyone to break their unit because of me.

Hope you all have a good day!

Djsleepy

I apologise in advance for the long post, this is my experience with the TinyMight, I have taken this thing apart many times to fix issues.
I am by no means advising that anyone takes the device apart like I have, I initially did it with no advise from the manufacturer and could have caused more harm than good.

So after what I feel like has been a relatively long road. I think I have finally found myself with a TinyMight working as good as it did when I first received the unit.

Short story: I bought the TinyMight last year from Vapefiend on their first or second stok drop. I love the TinyMight and I am using it extensively everyday as it is my daily driver.

Problems for me first occured when the haptic feedback started to be a bit off, not triggering everytime I used the vape. I then dropped the TinyMight once or twice in the first couple of months of using it onto a wooden floor, it fell in a way that the battery contact strip in the bottom of the battery compartment was bent and the battery now sat too far into the compartment... no contact. No Power.
So my first, of many, teardowns involved me taking the whole thing apart except for the heater which I left alone. I unscrewed the circuit board on the bottom of the unit and bent the contact strip back up to a point where the batteries made contact.
All good, except for the haptic and the heater maybe had a bit of fluctution to it, still working mostly to the original usage. Over that initial period after my first teardown, I had to take it apart a couple of times in which I somehow managed to fix the haptic feedback issues. I think the motor had becoming mildly dislodged within the unit when I had dropped it. I moved it back into place, problem solved.
For the most part it was back to normal, until around December last year when I noticed a considerable output drop and the inability to finish bowls anywhere close to the amount I was before, after a few weeks of issues and the coming festive period I felt I had to take some action once more.
I found that I had to take it apart again, and the next couple of months up until this point I have taken it apart somewhere in the double digits between 30/50 times. In this time, I've come to understand the conduction properties of the unit, and how the circuit completes. For me, I found my biggest issue was a contact issue, I came to find this was actually within the heater housing. I was reluctant to actually take the heater out of the glass housing it sits in. I continued to take apart and midly readjust the heater each time the output would drop and then it would work again properly for a short while before dropping.
I decided to contact TinyMight, I explained my situation in as much detail as I could. I also explained my reluctance to send overseas due to the new Brexit rules and export/import costs that could arise from that. A brief email exchange, with me explaining how I believe it to be a contact issue within the heater. I was told I could readjust the heating element to create better contact, or at least I read it as that... I wasn't given huge details on what would happen if I were to take the heater out of the glass housing. But I went ahead with the task.
I came across a bit of an issue as I took the heating coil out of the glass housing. It begun to uncoil/unwrap, funnily enough... So the next 15 or so minutes I was having trouble getting the coil wrapped around and lined up with the 4 struts that hold it all together. Essentially there are these small holes places along the coil, and they all need to be lined up and then kept in place while the rest is lined up. It was an arduous process that tested my patience extremely. I nearly gave up, decided to wrap the lining metal coil that holds the heater and creates contact instead. I went back to the heater coil, and I managed to get everything lined up (a lesson to some that sometimes you just need to do something else and come back to it).
For me the next moment, me putting it all back together and turning it on was a big one. I was about ready to give up and send the unit overseas and incur whatever costs... But I think I may have done it. I'm getting decent flavoured clouds off of setting 6 (my previous golden number), bumping up to 7.5 to get a thicker cloud without too much top layer heat singe. Pushing up to 8.5 to completely finish a bowl. I'm in a happy place again after at least half a year of me tinkering and playing. I truly hope that I have fixed the issues completely. But I feel pretty confident if I were to have to take it apart again. I'm lucky to have a little bit of an engineering mindset to a certain degree, which I've no doubt helped me as I have hardly a huge amount of experience playing with electronics.

That is my journey with the TinyMight, it is a great vape that I have tediously kept attempting to bring back to full function again. I think I've done that and I and thankful to have the vape back to its former glory, and I hope that remains to be the case.

I will once again advise people against tinkering to the degree that I have, unless you absolutely have to... in which case I would definitely send TinyMight an email (few day wait, but you do get a response). I came to find that my vape still functioned during the issues, I came to find it was a contact issue and that the fluctuating output meant that it still had the ability to perform at full output. I slowly came to the conclusion I did after a long time of me taking it apart, but really trying not to do much other than slightly aligning something up better and hoping that would solve the issue. I would not advise anyone remove the metal heating coil from its glass housing. This was incredibly tedious. But I will state that if I didn't do these things, my TinyMight would be on it's way to another country... in which I am thankful for. Not all issues are the same though, what worked for me may not work for you. I would only advise attempting anything similar to what I attempted if you have no other resort, and to please try to talk it over with TinyMight first.

I hope this is of interest to anyone and maybe helps someone. But please don't take anything apart on my word alone. I do not want anyone to break their unit because of me.

Hope you all have a good day!
I adjust/take apart daily but I’m a hardcore medical user. I find the oring and glass under lid come dislodged by putting in/removing stems after a day of use even if I’m careful. But takes me no longer than minute to adjust and I’m back to having a device that works like it’s brand new!

Top Bottom