• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I had an epiphany. Maybe I’ll try the cooling unit without the nuts and washers first before I go without the entire cooling unit altogether. I may need to break the year-long streak. Sometimes it’s all-or-nothing with me and sometimes it’s moderation. But never at dusk. More indica! :peace:
I’ve only been using the bottom half of the CU with the screen portion in my long stem for three weeks and it’s the bomb. Cool enough to do sessions at 6+.

Last night I tried the WPA with my Sneaky Pete Mega Globe and was blown away. I’d only used it through a J Hook prior to that.

Holy mother of god, I nearly finished a bowl in one hit at 6 in session mode.

The TM is indeed Mighty.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I’ve only been using the bottom half of the CU with the screen portion in my long stem for three weeks and it’s the bomb. Cool enough to do sessions at 6+.

Last night I tried the WPA with my Sneaky Pete Mega Globe and was blown away. I’d only used it through a J Hook prior to that.

The TM is indeed Mighty.
I may try that too. It would be a first on two fronts as my long stem has remained dormant since I’ve had it over a year now. I was cleaning one of my short stem & CU pairs last night and lots of the recents posts - as well as many prior - thanks to many of you again got me really curious about using the TM in a different way. Not so much a creature of habit I like simplicity and, natively with the CU, seemed simple. And it is! Maybe I can make it even better by subtraction. I dunno but I’m going to soon find out. Soon but not right away. I gotta get flat and domed screens first.

I’m currently using a hand cut screen in the heater screen ring and it was perilously close to the heating coil. I noticed this last night while cleaning the stem & CU. I’m glad there was no combustion. Indeed I need screens! I do brush out my TM often, upside down with a small brush (stem & CU as frequently too), and I must’ve brushed too hard at one point. I gotta be careful with that going forward. The screen isn’t charred or anything but it could fit a bit better. I gotta get screens!

Indeed the TM rocks every single time. Love it! TM = DopeCannon(TM) ;) :peace:

purepotstill

Here is the regular plain 18mm wpa:
Thanks for the link, just ordered one. Was afraid the 3-in-1 adapter a bit too long for the female mini J-Hook I ordered from Lamart to fit in.

Ordered two 18mm male to male adapter tu use the J-Hook with the P80 too. Now waiting all this glass to arrive and try my TM without the cooling unit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Haha yesss this is how I use session mode!

Thanks for the link, just ordered one. Was afraid the 3-in-1 adapter a bit too long for the female mini J-Hook I ordered from Lamart to fit in.

Ordered two 18mm male to male adapter tu use the J-Hook with the P80 too. Now waiting all this glass to arrive and try my TM without the cooling unit.

Awesome! I think the multi would fit, but yeah you never know with glass, so best to get it all! Hope you have some quick shipping my dude, new glass such fun!

Djsleepy

@Shit Snacks im looking to get some new batteries , I’m rocking stock Sony vtc6 but those have gone up in price, I also have a couple of the brown ones (Samsung 30q I think, right? ) they are now sending with units and was wondering about those molicells p26a as well. You still think molicells are best ? Overtime what would handle my heavy use best? Thanks man ahead of time!

edit: I go to 18650store.com , if you got a link pls post again. Thx!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks im looking to get some new batteries , I’m rocking stock Sony vtc6 but those have gone up in price, I also have a couple of the brown ones (Samsung 30q I think, right? ) they are now sending with units and was wondering about those molicells p26a as well. You still think molicells are best ? Overtime what would handle my heavy use best? Thanks man ahead of time!

Yeah as I've said recently, I like the Mollicell P26A best now and it is all I am using in my TM these days (also in my TP80) got mine cheap during Black Friday sale at www.18650batterystore.com

30Qs are pink(ish). Brown ones tend to be LG HG2s. I have used them both (and the Sonys) with the TM and I slightly prefer the HG2s.

Yep these are the colors, I was using brown LG HG2 in my TM previously, along with the Sony VTC6 it came with, but now I use those in my FW7 instead... I only use my 30Q in my DNAmod vapes (one single that came with my Tubo way back when and three in a pair with bronze RX+ SplinterZ), they did not perform well for me in TM, but many people do not have issue with them and of course that is what they are coming with now, so I have a brand new one that I have not tried yet, though I should and will eventually!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Next time I order batteries I am gonna try those Mollicell P26As. I'm good for a little while cause I'm not using the 2 battery mods as much as the TM. I'm waiting on my backup TM order to go from complete to shipped... ;)

SquirrelMaster

Molicel's 26A is a solid battery for sure, mine are all preforming well after a year of use. I don't ultimately have the tools to really verify how good a battery is so I trust in Mooch's reviews and he rates it the best all around 18650. Plus Molicel has a positive attitude towards vaping which I like.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'll jump on the appreciation train for @Shit Snacks as well but for his recommendation of TM+j-hook= being in flavor country 😋. You've pulled my ass out of the fire of misinformation more than once and your recommendations have always proven true. Thanks for all you've done in spreading the joy that is dry herb vaporizing , I've never been in more touch with my meds thanks to people like you within this community. Man I must really be baked lol too much hippy peace and love! I need something that will angry my blood....... Where the hell is my scotch and edible oil, neat of course........gulp.....🥴 Cannabis and spirits I'm sure might be as close to the devine ambrosia of the god's as we mere mortals will find this side of eden, heavy on the cannabis please (vaped not smoked of course) and just enough liquor to lift your spirits but not drop the curtain and close the house?!? And what better device for a sip of spirits followed by a rip of my tinymight through a j-hook? Maybe the bowle when it has a cup that can hold hard liquor :rofl: This evening my tinymight wins that fight and my other vapes wait their turn! 26 weeks of ownership used daily other than t breaks and maybe a little honeymooning with my last purchase. Tinymight still rules the roost 🐓🐔🐤

Vapefanatic

I appreciate it too and made sure I let the dude know lol. However, I did not take the jhook advice. I don't usually temp step much and I definitely do not go anywhere below 6 on the dial. I'm a fan of big heavy hits and honestly am not bothered that it means wasting herb.

With that being said, I'm not expecting the Jhook to do much cooling for me. I also do not like beads for cooling. Cleaning is a bitch and it robs too much imo. Instead, I love using beads on my E43.

I prefer the hammer pipe idea shared by another member. I got some different ones. Hoping they work well.

Shit Snacks

I'll jump on the appreciation train for @Shit Snacks as well but for his recommendation of TM+j-hook= being in flavor country 😋. You've pulled my ass out of the fire of misinformation more than once and your recommendations have always proven true. Thanks for all you've done in spreading the joy that is dry herb vaporizing , I've never been in more touch with my meds thanks to people like you within this community. Man I must really be baked lol too much hippy peace and love! I need something that will angry my blood....... Where the hell is my scotch and edible oil, neat of course........gulp.....🥴 Cannabis and spirits I'm sure might be as close to the devine ambrosia of the god's as we mere mortals will find this side of eden, heavy on the cannabis please (vaped not smoked of course) and just enough liquor to lift your spirits but not drop the curtain and close the house?!? And what better device for a sip of spirits followed by a rip of my tinymight through a j-hook? Maybe the bowle when it has a cup that can hold hard liquor :rofl: This evening my tinymight wins that fight and my other vapes wait their turn! 26 weeks of ownership used daily other than t breaks and maybe a little honeymooning with my last purchase. Tinymight still rules the roost 🐓🐔🐤

:lol: :luv::peace::cheers: (except no alcohol for me, nothing but THC and CBD!)

I don't think i have ever talked to shit snacks but I do appreciate him or her, their advice is everywhere

Thanks dude, we did actually talk about Blue Dream strains in another thread! ;)

I appreciate it too and made sure I let the dude know lol. However, I did not take the jhook advice. I don't usually temp step much and I definitely do not go anywhere below 6 on the dial. I'm a fan of big heavy hits and honestly am not bothered that it means wasting herb...
With that being said, I'm not expecting the Jhook to do much cooling for me.

Yeah the hook is ideal for milking the flavor, but the right angle bends really do a lot for cooling too, sometimes I do start higher temp, even small bowls to kill in 1-3 hits, still through my OGB sidecar hook or my O'Connell inception hook, even above level 6 can be fine! I have not used my TM through water in a very long time, they're not as long since I've used the cooling unit lol

II also do not like beads for cooling. Cleaning is a bitch and it robs too much imo. Instead, I love using beads on my E43.

Yeah I think the beads are a little bit too much trouble as well, I got some rubies to try in a hook, but they are the 3mm size for heaters, so I think I need larger 4mm size to try because there is too much draw restriction... I hope to try these as a heater someday as well!

I prefer the hammer pipe idea shared by another member. I got some different ones. Hoping they work well.

Yeah there are so many different options, don't forget hydrotubes! They work fine without water, although I do prefer to keep the TM upside down, at least for the first hit So I'll start in the j hook at low temp before upping it to kill the bowl through a tube on occasion...

I saw these Grav Labs pocket bubblers that I thought looked pretty nice, and would go really well with the TM!

Nice snag @Djsleepy! Looking forward to your thoughts, I could probably be replacing more of my old LG cells, however they really seem to be working fine for the most part, despite being 5+ years old some of them...

MonkeyTime

My turn!

@Shit Snacks was kind enough to point out this one, on sale recently, it's a great pairing!

20210405-195041sm.jpg

With this one running hotter, set just below 6 can clear a nice sized bowl in one hit easy :smug:
A stir will result in additional vapor, but very little and not of the type of taste I'm looking for.

Shit Snacks

My turn!

@Shit Snacks was kind enough to point out this one, on sale recently, it's a great pairing!

20210405-195041sm.jpg

With this one running hotter, set just below 6 can clear a nice sized bowl in one hit easy :smug:
A stir will result in additional vapor, but very little and not of the type of taste I'm looking for.

Looking good my man!

Yeah this is the one I go to for quick ripper bowls, starting at 4-6 killing it in 2-4 hits, working with Phineas to get another one of these slightly customized... And I do believe vgoodiez does still have them on sale btw!

Haha yeah @Sour Dream and I am high from vaping your namesake at this very moment! :ko:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Looking good my man!

Yeah this is the one I go to for quick ripper bowls, starting at 4-6 killing it in 2-4 hits, working with Phineas to get another one of these slightly customized... And I do believe vgoodiez does still have them on sale btw!

Haha yeah @Sour Dream and I am high from vaping your namesake at this very moment! :ko:
Ugh I ran out and the dispensaries don’t have anymore

Vaporific

Guess who’s getting their first Covid vaccine on 4/20? Yours truly. Only my bizarre, weird luck. Fuck combustion, fuck drug interactions - I’m taking my TM with me and firing up the TM as soon as I’m done to celebrate. Maybe beforehand too - it’s an evening appointment... :lol::peace:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Guess who’s getting their first Covid vaccine on 4/20? Yours truly. Only my bizarre, weird luck. Fuck combustion, fuck drug interactions - I’m taking my TM with me and firing up the TM as soon as I’m done to celebrate. Maybe beforehand too - it’s an evening appointment... :lol::peace:
congrats, Got my first shot yesterday. Vaping should help with the after effects

Vaporware

Got my first one yesterday (sore arm was the main negative effect), and had a good amount of edibles/vapor last night. I haven’t read about or experienced any negative effects from the combination, so I’d recommend it! :)

I have read that taking over-the-counter pain killers at the same time as the vaccine (like before or right after) might hurt its effectiveness though, so I’d stick with cannabis for the day if possible. :spliff:

Vaporific

Got my first one yesterday (sore arm was the main negative effect), and had a good amount of edibles/vapor last night. I haven’t read about or experienced any negative effects from the combination, so I’d recommend it! :)

I have read that taking over-the-counter pain killers at the same time as the vaccine (like before or right after) might hurt its effectiveness though, so I’d stick with cannabis for the day if possible. :spliff:
Some of the articles I’ve read have been inconclusive. Yeah, some OTC items may reduce effectiveness and I won’t use any. So I’ll do what I always do, nearly daily - use my TM. On the one side, one might argue the drug interaction could mess with the effectiveness of the vaccine. The other side may argue that the vaccine could mess with one’s tolerance, lol! Nevertheless it’s highly advocated to get a vaccine. And I’ll be partaking on 4/20 no matter what, and perhaps exactly @ 4:20p local time if I finish work early enough before the appointment. And definitely after! :D :peace:

Top Bottom