• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Jason Mendoza

Meaning six of both sizes.
What is the other for? There are 3 o rings. The big orange one on the top, a skinny larger black one under that, and the 2 on the cooling units. I don't want to order expensive o rings from TM if I can avoid it. I can't imagine needed more of the skinny black one than the cooling unit o ring. NowhatImeanVern? :)

I’ve bought replacement cooling unit orings on eBay twice, both with mixed results. Keep in mind there are variances with the stock stems as well as with the orings themselves (hey, they’re cheap and made overseas). Some orings fit and some don’t - a bit of luck of the draw in a bag of 100 (both tries). As for the large oring holding the stem in place I haven’t ordered extras. I have a couple of extras thrown in with my TM purchase in May ‘20. Hope this helps. :peace:
Thank you, that did help. I should get them from TM.

Jason Mendoza,
Reactions: Vaporific

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks everyone! Yes I just left on a paper towel to air dry and seems like it's done the job, @Shit Snacks cheers for the edible mate, just had the milk I used to clean the CU and feeling it lol!! 😂 Will try my TM tonight and see if its better now! Its got to be really as there was so much gunk in there!! 😂

Nice! haha I'm glad the milk worked out well for you, I figured it sounded like you're see you was very dirty and would result in some potent edible! "bhang" I call it

Here is something I don't know if we ever mentioned, it might help you to use a coarser chunkier grind, if maybe your grind has been more on the fine powdery side?? That will help keep it cleaner and perhaps get you more hits too...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Thank you, that did help. I should get them from TM.
Those could vary too BTW.

Any ideas where to get a decent WPA and glass j hook for it? Preferably in the UK
Two glass J hooks from dhgate (via China) arrived on my front steps today, a 14 and 18 (they came in two’s and an option to choose one of each). I just rinsed them with hot tap water.

I use hairdryer for drying vape shit.
I used to own a hair dryer over 20 years ago but it’s a darn good idea for this reason! :)

You can, but there's no reason to do so. I'm using the same cooling unit as I got it for more than a year now. Reinserting a new one is a bitch I suppose.
Agreed. Just let it soak in ISO til it’s clean & rinse with hot water. I have the same two cooling unit screens, and I won’t touch them for fear of putting a new one in.

For drying I typically leave it out overnight... which is why its good to have 2 stems and 2 CUs, while ones in the process of cleaning/drying you have another free to use.
That’s what I basically do and my setup (see above - it’s GOOD to have a second CU and stem).

:peace: :peace:

AK47 AMI

Nice! haha I'm glad the milk worked out well for you, I figured it sounded like you're see you was very dirty and would result in some potent edible! "bhang" I call it

Here is something I don't know if we ever mentioned, it might help you to use a coarser chunkier grind, if maybe your grind has been more on the fine powdery side?? That will help keep it cleaner and perhaps get you more hits too...

Brilliant mate, I'm Indian myself and always heard of 'bhang' in India! I'm guessing this what it is but with added almonds etc 😉 I didn't even use that much milk and just drank it straight down so I thought it would be strong and certainly seems that way! How long do edibles last lol?! It's a different buzz that's for sure! 😂

Ah yes I have been doing it real fine as thought that would be best? Will try this and see if it changes anything too!

Two glass J hooks from dhgate (via China) arrived on my front steps today, a 14 and 18 (they came in two’s and an option to choose one of each). I just rinsed them with hot tap water.

@Vaporific is this the one/two you're talking about on dh gate? Erm...tried to attach a pic but won't let me 😭

Would these fit a TM though, or is WPA needed too?

Can anyone send me the exact type of j hook and bubbler that would fit the TM please?? I just don't want to get it wrong! Good prices on DH gate too! And do I need to order the WPA direct from TM too, I think vapefiend had one on their site but sold out!! 😭

Djsleepy

@Vaporific is this the one/two you're talking about on dh gate? Erm...tried to attach a pic but won't let me 😭

Can anyone send me the exact type of j hook and bubbler that would fit the TM please?? I just don't want to get it wrong! Good prices on DH gate too! And do I need to order the WPA direct from TM too, I think vapefiend had one on their site but sold out!! 😭
I’m actually waiting on my j hooks from there right now ! DH Gate may be down soon for Chinese New Year just FYI! My friends that do business with China always hates this time of year; he either has to stock up or hope what he gets lasts cause they are down for like a month!

Shit Snacks

Brilliant mate, I'm Indian myself and always heard of 'bhang' in India! I'm guessing this what it is but with added almonds etc 😉 I didn't even use that much milk and just drank it straight down so I thought it would be strong and certainly seems that way! How long do edibles last lol?! It's a different buzz that's for sure! 😂

Haha yeah the monks brew up some fresh bhang daily I believe, near the Himalayas?? It is fast acting being liquid, how long it lasts is hard to gauge especially with not knowing what went into it! Just a fun experiment, definitely longer lasting than vaping, and more body high!

Ah yes I have been doing it real fine as thought that would be best? Will try this and see if it changes anything too!

Oh yeah that would explain it! Yeah you do not want it to be real fine in the TM, you want it to be more coarse for sure, that probably is why you we're getting your cooling unit dirtier, and making the vapor harsher for you, and cooking through bowls their flavor faster!

Sorry dude you need a WPA, and I think you will have to order it from TM again, hopefully it will arrive quick, maybe worth ordering two? And spare basket screens if he has them...

The other way you could connect to the j Hook, is silicone or tape or something not nice like that lol

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey @AK47 AMI ....what snacks says above! He wont steer you wrong.

There is no easy solution in the UK for a WPA that I've found yet unfortunately. I've also not yet found a j hook here other than the occasional eBay auction. Take the easy route, get the WPA from TM, and maybe the honey bubbler from vapefiend, and you may as well get a pair of j hooks from dhgate on the slow boat too.

AK47 AMI

Haha yeah the monks brew up some fresh bhang daily I believe, near the Himalayas?? It is fast acting being liquid, how long it lasts is hard to gauge especially with not knowing what went into it! Just a fun experiment, definitely longer lasting than vaping, and more body high!

Yes that's the one mate, Himalayas monks!! 😂😉 you can buy it from places in India too! Was a good experience and a different high too for sure! Lasted a good 1.5 hrs I'd say!

I didn't tighten the screw on top of the CU as much and airflow is much easier now! Easier to take a draw! Only problem was it tasted a bit foul?! And was harsher on lower temps?! Do you think this was maybe due to not being rinsed out enough? I left in hot water after alc but didn't rinse it after? Was a bit concerned that the airflow goes past all the metal and nuts/washers too? Could it be picking up something from there? Should I have done a few burn offs before making a bowl?! Realised I pushed the CU unit in the stem a bit far so bowl was a little smaller. Could this be why the taste!

Woke up with a few pains in either lower rib area too 😭

Battery was at full so no issues there!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So yesterday, I turned on my TM and there's no hepatic feedback, its silent.
A few minutes before, it was fine...
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side,
but then I clicked on it and placed it close to my ear, and as soon as I heard an odd noisem I figured that's the sign, I took a few hits like that it and it worked awesome.
I turned it off, and the feedback came back!

WTF was that? did it happen to anyone ? should I start worrying?

Last edited:

AK47 AMI

Sorry dude you need a WPA, and I think you will have to order it from TM again, hopefully it will arrive quick, maybe worth ordering two? And spare basket screens if he has them...

The other way you could connect to the j Hook, is silicone or tape or something not nice like that lo

Cheers mate, yes I will order the WPA from TM. Vapefiend had one on there but out of stock, got some spare basket screens mate! 😉 ordered some and some o rings too!

There is no easy solution in the UK for a WPA that I've found yet unfortunately. I've also not yet found a j hook here other than the occasional eBay auction. Take the easy route, get the WPA from TM, and maybe the honey bubbler from vapefiend, and you may as well get a pair of j hooks from dhgate on the slow boat too.

Yes will get on the j hooks and bubbler too, cheers

Shit Snacks

I didn't tighten the screw on top of the CU as much and airflow is much easier now! Easier to take a draw! Only problem was it tasted a bit foul?! And was harsher on lower temps?! Do you think this was maybe due to not being rinsed out enough? I left in hot water after alc but didn't rinse it after? Was a bit concerned that the airflow goes past all the metal and nuts/washers too? Could it be picking up something from there? Should I have done a few burn offs before making a bowl?! Realised I pushed the CU unit in the stem a bit far so bowl was a little smaller. Could this be why the taste!

Sorry to hear that! Too many variables, but I also hate to lose the pure taste, hope you figure it out and get it back! Maybe it was the milk? Maybe you need to do another round of alcohol and water, maybe even a little dish soap??

Cheers mate, yes I will order the WPA from TM. Vapefiend had one on there but out of stock, got some spare basket screens mate! 😉 ordered some and some o rings too!

There is no easy solution in the UK for a WPA that I've found yet unfortunately.

Yeah RBT stems are hard to find now as well unfortunately, can always go custom or think outside the box, but then there's a risk it might not fit... Safest to buy from TM! He has two different ones, I would get the plain 18mm one, then make sure you get 18 mm female glass pieces for it to fit. Or get both!

I've also not yet found a j hook here other than the occasional eBay auction. Take the easy route, get the WPA from TM, and maybe the honey bubbler from vapefiend, and you may as well get a pair of j hooks from dhgate on the slow boat too.

Yes will get on the j hooks and bubbler too, cheers

Found a few options for jayhooks:

PlanetVape (they are changing their name too) is in Canada, I think they would ship to UK though?

This guy is in Australia, not sure if he would ship to UK?

What I use with my TM, is a customized version of this:

You can email him here and see if he can ship to you in the UK and how much it would cost...
theoregonglassblower@gmail.com
He could also make you a WPA actually, it just needs to be 16 mm outer diameter tube, with 14 mm inner diameter, then he can make the glass taper 18 mm or 14 mm to fit whatever j hook you want!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

AK47 AMI

Sorry to hear that! Too many variables, but I also hate to lose the pure taste, hope you figure it out and get it back! Maybe it was the milk? Maybe you need to do another round of alcohol and water, maybe even a little dish soap??

I'm thinking that too so will just rinse in hot water a lot later as maybe residue of alc too? Did leave it in there for 25 mins lol and see if makes a difference then!

Do you know or anyone? If the Mighty dosing capsules will fit the TM. Need to order some but can't be waiting to come from Finland so wishing to order from UK

Yeah RBT stems are hard to find now as well unfortunately, can always go custom or think outside the box, but then there's a risk it might not fit... Safest to buy from TM! He has two different ones, I would get the plain 18mm one, then make sure you get 18 mm female glass pieces for it to fit. Or get both!

RBT Stems? I already ordered and have got the long stem? Would this be needed for a j hook or a bubbler?
What I use with my TM, is a customized version of this:
https://oregonglassblower.com/18mm-GLASS-J-HOOK-Angled-Female-Curved-18jhafc.htm

You can email him here and see if he can ship to you in the UK and how much it would cost...
theoregonglassblower@gmail.com
He could also make you a WPA actually, it just needs to be 16 mm outer diameter tube, with 14 mm inner diameter, then he can make the glass taper 18 mm or 14 mm to fit whatever j hook you want!

Cheers mate the j hooks on dh gate are much cheaper, but is this model a bubbler and a j hook combined?? Maybe worth it then! 😉 is that the actual WPA it needs to be for the tinymight? Can I get both glass tapers or would I need just one size? I'm sorry it's just all gone over my head lol 😂

AK47 AMI,

Vaporware

Most of us use 91% isopropyl alcohol (or at least 70%. If you used a lower percentage or diluted it at all, or if your parts weren’t fully submerged for at least a few minutes it wouldn’t have worked as well. Shaking the parts while they’re soaking helps too, just be careful with the glass.

If metal or glass parts still smell like alcohol after being rinsed well with water it may be because there is still other residue holding onto some alcohol, so I would wash, rinse and dry again until you don’t smell any more alcohol before using it.

High proof drinkable alcohol is also usable, if you have that available, and if you don’t rinse it all away it’s safer than iso, but just getting it completely clean is the best idea anyway.

Kaptan

Do you know or anyone? If the Mighty dosing capsules will fit the TM. Need to order some but can't be waiting to come from Finland so wishing to order from UK
Mighty dosing capsules are too big and will not fit in the TM stem, however some, including myself, have previously used them carefully placed under the stem. It is required to slowly insert the stem so you don’t push the capsule through the TM heater screen and onto the coil. IMO, it’s not worth the risk of damaging the heating coil. YMMV.

Kaptan,

Vaporific

A few minutes before, it was fine...
At first I was afraid, I was petrified.
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side,
but then I clicked on it and placed it close to my ear, and as soon as I heard an odd noisem I figured that's the sign,
I almost started dancing at the reference, lol. The little hammer thingy got stuck and somehow freed itself. It happened to me over the summer and I had to take mine apart to gently free it loose & it’s been working ever since. Glad it’s working again for you!

High proof drinkable alcohol is also usable, if you have that available, and if you don’t rinse it all away it’s safer than iso, but just getting it completely clean is the best idea anyway.
Grain alcohol works too. Went through a whole bottle for cleaning and disinfecting (not drinking) during the pandemic as ISO was unavailable locally at the time. I don’t feel guilty - ok, maybe a little - about dumping grain down the drain compared to ISO which I don’t.
:peace:

EDIT: this is what I bought on dhgate: https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-...rm_2020_en|en|20201224#redirect_detail=PC2WAP

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What is the other for? There are 3 o rings. The big orange one on the top, a skinny larger black one under that, and the 2 on the cooling units. I don't want to order expensive o rings from TM if I can avoid it. I can't imagine needed more of the skinny black one than the cooling unit o ring. NowhatImeanVern? :)

„6 + 6 pcs“ refers to the o rings for the cooling unit only, it means six o rings of each (only slightly different) sizes, because glass has a bit of a tolerance.

AK47 AMI

Mighty dosing capsules are too big and will not fit in the TM stem, however some, including myself, have previously used them carefully placed under the stem. It is required to slowly insert the stem so you don’t push the capsule through the TM heater screen and onto the coil. IMO, it’s not worth the risk of damaging the heating coil. YMMV.

That's a bit of a pain! Ok so if I was to get micro dosing capsules where's best to get from?? Can I get somewhere in UK? Does anyone know what size these are?

Grain alcohol works too. Went through a whole bottle for cleaning and disinfecting (not drinking) during the pandemic as ISO was unavailable locally at the time. I don’t feel guilty - ok, maybe a little - about dumping grain down the drain compared to ISO which I don’t.
:peace:

EDIT: this is what I bought on dhgate: https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-...rm_2020_en|en|20201224#redirect_detail=PC2WAP

@Vaporific Nice one mate, would this defo fit the TM can you find a decent bubbler that would be compatible too from the same site by any chance? I'd need to get a separate WPA though to fit it to it and that's best getting from TM themselves

Last edited:
AK47 AMI,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
That's a bit of a pain! Ok so if I was to get micro dosing capsules where's best to get from?? Can I get somewhere in UK? Does anyone know what size these are?
Not sure about the sizing, but I purchased some →Mistvape capsules from Urbanistic, they seem to be quite close to the ones that Tinymight sells. Quite pricey though, not sure if purchasing other capsules than the official ones makes sense at this point.

Edit:

@AK47 AMI – That is *very* good advice from @Shit Snacks. The TM works well with any type of grind, but the finer the herb, the more mindful you'll have to pack. A coarse grind definitely makes it easier to achieve a fluffy pack. Always keep in mind that hot air should have an easy time flowing through your herb.

Last edited:

Vaporific

@Vaporific Nice one mate, would this defo fit the TM can you find a decent bubbler that would be compatible too from the same site by any chance? I'd need to get a separate WPA though to fit it to it and that's best getting from TM themselves
You can find almost anything on dhgate, similar to Amazon. Really. At same time I bought these inexpensive j hooks I bought a new rig/bubbler to replace the one my cat broke. All different types and sizes of bubblers out there depending on your preference and price.

I don’t have the TM WPA and have a universal silicone one. I don’t use glass that often and more of a pure portable person but it’s fun to use some new toys once in a while and that I can use them with different vapes (TM being the predominant one of course). I just have the stock TM stems and use those with my universal silicone WPA. Works for me though I know there are other options out there. Hope this helps. Good luck finding your glass! :peace:

EDIT: the pair of j hooks are different sizes: 14 & 18mm. For this seller you must buy a minimum of 2 and there’s an option to get one of each size (or two of the same size). I got the different sizes since I have different diameter vapes, the TM and Hopper (among a few others). Haven’t tried them yet as I washed them yesterday. Will try tonight... :brow::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I would not mess with any capsules, the mighty ones are not going to be a good fit so it's not worth the hassle and they suck in my opinion, and I think any capsules are just going to hurt performance... Worse taste with more metal and worse efficiency in my experience.

RBT Stems? I already ordered and have got the long stem? Would this be needed for a j hook or a bubbler?

I'm not sure what you mean by long stem? RBT is the brand, maker of the Splinter and Milaana, their standard stems fit reversed in the TM to work as a WPA for 18.8 mm

Cheers mate the j hooks on dh gate are much cheaper, but is this model a bubbler and a j hook combined?? Maybe worth it then! 😉

No no, the Oregon glass blower hooks are just j hooks, not bubblers, honestly if you have a good right angle bend like these two, and especially if there's more bends and curves, it provides great cooling and you will not need water... I don't really use water at all anymore since I started using j hooks.

Yeah these are expensive, but they are very very very nice, super thick glass, but yeah I also don't know about shipping to the UK so that would add to the price of course.

is that the actual WPA it needs to be for the tinymight? Can I get both glass tapers or would I need just one size? I'm sorry it's just all gone over my head lol 😂

As I said, your best bet is getting the one that is made for the TM, since it is hard to find the RBT stems now, and there are not really other options outside of getting something custom made.

The TM stem needs to be 16 mm outer diameter, the standard inner diameter should be 14 mm to fit the TM basket screens... If you are getting something custom-made, you could probably get it tapered for both 14 and 18 female glass j hooks and bubblers, or maybe get two one of each, or just choose to stick with one and make sure your j-hook and bubble are the same size (18 is easiest)

Hope that helps clarify a bit more??

I'm not sure if this place is legit:

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Hey @AK47 AMI ....what snacks says above! He wont steer you wrong.

The WPA from TM and honey bubbler from VF is my exact set up and it works extremely well!

I did just have to order a new WPA as broke mine at the weekend when I had the WPA in my hand and opened my kilner jar which sprung open fast and hit the WPA and broke it!:doh:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi everyone, I am from Rome, I have been part of your comunity for a year, I find it very interesting, thanks to you I got a tinymight vaporizer, the only problem I have is that, even using it in on demand, the sony vtc6 battery lasts very little, why? ps sorry for my English
I got 4 x vtc5a and each lasts me about 5-6 bowls/loads. With time battery life degrades ,it is important to not drain the battery completely or leave it drained over long periods of time. Also you must charge full before first use,draining the battery before first charging it full can lead to decreased capacity.
How many bowls do you get from your battery ? If you are getting 5-6 bowls,than and you find it little, then get a couple of extra batteries and an external charger. I recommend this one, can be used also as a powerbank :). https://shop.baltrade.eu/3161,Charg...Li_ion_18650_20700_21700_26650_Xtar_PB2S_Blue
Those guys have also good prices on Batteries.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Quoting from a forum .
Maximizing Li-Ion cell life is more about controlling the depth of discharge and avoiding deep discharge, than anything else. For example, a cell that is charged to 4.20 Volts and discharged to only 3.80 Volts will likely last 3-4 times longer than a cell that is charged to 4.20 Volts and discharged to 3.50 Volts before recharging. Also, charging cells to only 4.10 Volts rather than 4.20 Volts, can extend the number of cycles considerably.
Topping off Li-Ion cells doesn't really hurt them, provided you use them before too long, and don't store them fully charged. It is best to store cells at around 40% SOC (state of charge) when not in use.

Top Bottom