• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

im not a robot

Overall, I recommend getting the dosing capsules!
happy new year tinymight thread, i've been on a hiatus.. sorry, i am sure this must have come up before, but are these identical to the mistvape capsules? if not - has anyone compared them for perfomance? i wrote to tm re these a good while ago, but am yet to receice a reply. i dont think i will. i could search this thread. but this is a little daunting.. cheers!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks I think it was mentioned that you can use a poker or a steel rid to push the CU out if the short stem for cleaning? Do I need to unscrew the CU first to remove it or just push down hard as it's just not budging!

Haha yeah that's fine, it's not budging because of the oil, I bet that is affecting your draw then if it's that sticky! try using it first, to warm it up and loosen, or yeah just go right for the hot water as Andro said!

What is best way to clean the mesh screen where the herb sits too please?? I don't want to break the short stem either!

Clean the mess screen the same way, iso alcohol and hot water. Just go slow and be careful, you should be okay!

I'm just having one bowl a night tbh mate and find that it drops after 1 approx 20 sesh, I see I may be trying take too many hits out of a bowl, get a few at 5 and 5.5 and 6, 6.5, don't really go higher as can be harsh which can't be great? 10-12 draws altogether out of a bowl? @Tweakz i find that if I go above 7 it's a bit harsh and that's when coughing starts as I'm doing it without water, my herb is never black though just a faint brown, should I be going higher with it?

Oh yeah, I mean your herbs do not need to be darker, unless you want them to be, in that case I would step up to higher temps sooner. 10 to 12 hits, only really works if you start the temperature really low and go up by .5 with one hit at each setting like I was saying... when I get the most hits, it's because I'm milking low settings like level 2 and 3... So you have to decide what you want? If you want to do one bowl, and stretch it, or maybe you would rather do a couple bowls that you kill quicker at higher temps??

And yeah you might need to look into the WPA and jayhook or water options for further cooling then honestly...

Nice one mate ok ill try this, so screw doesn't need loosening? @Shit Snacks What about when leaving to clean then unscrew and take apart and put in milk as discussed?

Loosening the screw is for more deep cleaning, it depends how dirty it got, and how clean you want to get it, if you are doing the milk infusion, you will want to take it all apart so you can clean it all of the milk afterwards at least! If you do without the milk, you may be able to get away with just iso soaking and hot water rinsing without taking anything apart, but it may not be as sparkling clean...

Shit Snacks,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Thanks for the review mate.
Not sure why people said they won't come out, if you put it like this, it falls
I think this comes from the variance of the glass. I have 3 stems and the ID of each is quite different, I've not measured them yet though. I can imagine this variance is why some people reported bad fitting. Congrats for being lucky 👍

AK47 AMI

Haha yeah that's fine, it's not budging because of the oil, I bet that is affecting your draw then if it's that sticky! try using it first, to warm it up and loosen, or yeah just go right for the hot water as Andro said!

Yes I'll give it a proper clean I think so will take CU fully apart, that and the mesh screen and see if this makes a change 😉 how much hot water parts to alc? And best to use boiling water or just hot? And for the stem too?

Oh yeah, I mean your herbs do not need to be darker, unless you want them to be, in that case I would step up to higher temps sooner. 10 to 12 hits, only really works if you start the temperature really low and go up by .5 with one hit at each setting like I was saying... when I get the most hits, it's because I'm milking low settings like level 2 and 3... So you have to decide what you want? If you want to do one bowl, and stretch it, or maybe you would rather do a couple bowls that you kill quicker at higher temps??

And yeah you might need to look into the WPA and jayhook or water options for further cooling then honestly...

I see what you mean Yeah im starting at 4, 4.5, 5 and getting a few hits and then turning it up to 6, 6.5 to finish off as just want to kill a bowl quick really so less draws? But may try milking at lower temps and see if get more for less draws etc

Shit Snacks

Yes I'll give it a proper clean I think so will take CU fully apart, that and the mesh screen and see if this makes a change 😉 how much hot water parts to alc? And best to use boiling water or just hot? And for the stem too?

So I would do the alcohol first, in a bag to shake around (glass separate!) then hot water rinse each piece individually. Be careful and pay attention taking it apart, so you can put it back together properly!

I see what you mean Yeah im starting at 4, 4.5, 5 and getting a few hits and then turning it up to 6, 6.5 to finish off as just want to kill a bowl quick really so less draws? But may try milking at lower temps and see if get more for less draws etc

Yeah I mean that sounds fine to me, that would be five hits, you can get more hits if you start lower, fewer hits if you start higher, darker extraction higher too. Think of the temp settings as speed of extraction as well as level of extraction...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What is best way to clean the mesh screen where the herb sits too please??
My method is simply tossing the cooling unit in a small ziplock baggy with some isopropyl, let it sit for ~15 minutes, then rinse with hot water. I prefer to remove the o rings prior to the soak sesh, but many have reported that it is not necessary. If it's really really dirty you may have to soak it twice.

Tweakz

@Tweakz i find that if I go above 7 it's a bit harsh and that's when coughing starts as I'm doing it without water, my herb is never black though just a faint brown, should I be going higher with it?
Before I set the commands to "boost temperature" I always went above 8 . on the water, always at 10. but now after pumping my tm, I only go 6 and no higher.

do you like a darker or lighter abv ?

Tweakz,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
FOR ANY NEW TM USERS: “PUSH TOOL FOR CU”

I see a lot of new users wondering on how to move the CU, just a bit to size the load, or to push out and remove the CU completely for cleaning. Plastic tool won’t scratch or break your glass stem.

I posted this in August, I still have it, and recommended it as the Flair Pen cap is available all over. I now use the bottom part of a Sharpie pen, these are easily found. It’s the same idea, but the Sharpie pen barrel has slightly thicker plastic, same results, but where as the Flair pen cap is ready to use, the Sharpie pen shaft has to be emptied, cleaned. Then I had to find just the right spot to cut the shaft, then sand it a bit. It’s just a bit more sturdy, but some time involved.

BONUS: The open inside diameter of either pens body/shaft, means you can use the CAP TOOL, on the stock TM “screen” side of CU, and it won’t touch or damage the screen as you PUSH, I use it on both ends of the glass stem to adjust my bowl size.

LINK TO “Ready Push Cap”:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
happy new year tinymight thread, i've been on a hiatus.. sorry, i am sure this must have come up before, but are these identical to the mistvape capsules? if not - has anyone compared them for perfomance? i wrote to tm re these a good while ago, but am yet to receice a reply. i dont think i will. i could search this thread. but this is a little daunting.. cheers!

I think they are but I'm not sure since I don't own any others.

Thanks for the review mate.

I think this comes from the variance of the glass. I have 3 stems and the ID of each is quite different, I've not measured them yet though. I can imagine this variance is why some people reported bad fitting. Congrats for being lucky 👍

Thanks mate, I took your word for it.
I have gotten an extra 10(!) so I have 15 capsules now along with 3 glass stems (2 short, one long).

So I did a test, 15 out of 15 capsules fitted both short stems without issues, falling out easily.
12 out of 15 capsules fitted the long stem without issues, 3 capsules did not fit, the lid was too big.

So you might be right and I might be lucky, but for me it looks like good odds.

justcametomind

I have both, they are the same, if you order form mistvapes they come with a case

Jason Mendoza

O RINGS TM
1.Where else to buy TM o rings besides TM.
2. On the TM website, this is the description for the o ring 9.99 pack. "There are two different sizes for ideal fit 6 + 6 pcs. and 2 pcs. mesh screen for the cooling unit, a cup screen and one bigger o-ring for the tube holder." 6 for the cooling unit, 6 others for what? It's not the orange one under the stem cap.

Has anyone used the rimmed cups from their site? I don't know how to use them without accidentally pushing them into the coils.

I'd like to find a US source of food grade for the cooling unit because 9.99 plus shipping to US is too much. I'm sure it's somewhere here or reddit but I can't find it.

Thanks!

Jason Mendoza,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Where else to buy TM o rings besides TM.
I’ve bought replacement cooling unit orings on eBay twice, both with mixed results. Keep in mind there are variances with the stock stems as well as with the orings themselves (hey, they’re cheap and made overseas). Some orings fit and some don’t - a bit of luck of the draw in a bag of 100 (both tries). As for the large oring holding the stem in place I haven’t ordered extras. I have a couple of extras thrown in with my TM purchase in May ‘20. Hope this helps. :peace:

AK47 AMI

@Shit Snacks @Siebter @mosh I've taken my CU apart and can't believe how much gunk there was in it?! but there's no way to actually get the mesh screen off is there? It's just one piece? Was thinking can I just use the lower piece with mesh screen and forget about the screw and washers and top piece instead of putting them both back in? (anybody know how the screws go back 😂 I know I was suppose to remember but messed up! Think it's screws on outside and then washers separating the middle two? I'm guessing that's right?) But then was thinking if that much gunk has come out don't want that going in lungs?! No wonder no vape was coming out?! I've dunked them in boiling milk for a bit, so should make a nice edible milk drink! Then took them out and stuck in alc for a good 20 mins and them will leave it hot water to soak? How long do I need to dry and what's best way?

Kaptan

Leave the screen in place when cleaning - it shouldn’t be necessary to remove. The CU pieces go back together as such - take the half that has the shaft and then add in this order - nut, washer, nut, washer, nut then screw both halves together. Note, there will be a gap between both halves where you will see a nut - this is normal.

AK47 AMI

@Shit Snacks @Siebter @mosh I've taken my CU apart and can't believe how much gunk there was in it?! but there's no way to actually get the mesh screen off is there? It's just one piece? Was thinking can I just use the lower piece with mesh screen and forget about the screw and washers and top piece instead of putting them both back in? (anybody know how the screws go back 😂 I know I was suppose to remember but messed up! Think it's screws on outside and then washers separating the middle two? I'm guessing that's right?) But then was thinking if that much gunk has come out don't want that going in lungs?! No wonder no vape was coming out?! I've dunked them in boiling milk for a bit, so should make a nice edible milk drink! Then took them out and stuck in alc for a good 20 mins and them will leave it hot water to soak? How long do I need to dry and what's best way?

Shit, I've just realised that I haven't diluted the alc just left in pure alc and then discarded zip bag and now it's all in hot water? Won't make much difference though will it??

Shit Snacks

Shit, I've just realised that I haven't diluted the alc just left in pure alc and then discarded zip bag and now it's all in hot water? Won't make much difference though will it??

No no that doesn't matter, no reason to dilute the alcohol at all! Also no need to soak in hot water, a rinse should be enough to clean especially after alcohol!

And yeah that makes sense, look into getting a WPA and a glass j-hook if you want to ditch the cooling unit!

AK47 AMI

Leave the screen in place when cleaning - it shouldn’t be necessary to remove. The CU pieces go back together as such - take the half that has the shaft and then add in this order - nut, washer, nut, washer, nut then screw both halves together. Note, there will be a gap between both halves where you will see a nut - this is normal.
Cheers mate, yes I thought thats how it goes! You can't actually take the mesh screen off can you? It's all one piece and then the nuts and washers join to the next piece via the screw going all way through? What's best way to dry it all once been in hot water after alc please? N how long do you think it will need roughly

No no that doesn't matter, no reason to dilute the alcohol at all! Also no need to soak in hot water, a rinse should be enough to clean especially after alcohol!

And yeah that makes sense, look into getting a WPA and a glass j-hook if you want to ditch the cooling unit!
Cheers mate, it absolutely stinks of alc even after rinse so I'll leave in hot water for a bit I think 😉

Any ideas where to get a decent WPA and glass j hook for it? Preferably in the UK

Cheers mate, yes I thought thats how it goes! You can't actually take the mesh screen off can you? It's all one piece and then the nuts and washers join to the next piece via the screw going all way through? What's best way to dry it all once been in hot water after alc please? N how long do you think it will need roughly
Best way to dry lads?

AK47 AMI,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey,man ! The screen is removable,you should have spares in those baggies that came with the TM. Unscrew the bolt of the CU and than push the screen from the back with a tooth pick or smth.. This is the easier way to do it without deforming it. I use hairdryer for drying vape shit.

Shit Snacks

Cheers mate, it absolutely stinks of alc even after rinse so I'll leave in hot water for a bit I think 😉

Oh interesting, I've never had that problem with glass or metal parts!

Any ideas where to get a decent WPA and glass j hook for it? Preferably in the UK

RBT stems, are unfortunately hard to find now, especially in the UK, so I feel like you're only option is to order from the TM site one of theirs... Glass j-hooks are easy to find though at least!

Best way to dry lads?

Air dry, which is tough if you want to use it lol

You can also use a hair dryer, but it's tough cuz it burns your finger while you're drying...

I also use some paper towels sometimes, but you want to make sure you don't leave behind a bunch of fibers...

once it's decently dry on the outside and maybe there's just a little bit of moisture inside when fully assembled you can try just taking a dry hit in the TM too

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
You can't actually take the mesh screen off can you?

You can, but there's no reason to do so. I'm using the same cooling unit as I got it for more than a year now. Reinserting a new one is a bitch I suppose.

(anybody know how the screws go back 😂 I know I was suppose to remember but messed up!

Disassembled-CUresized.png

Note that the cylinder on the right has to be turned around for assembly.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
For drying I typically leave it out overnight... which is why its good to have 2 stems and 2 CUs, while ones in the process of cleaning/drying you have another free to use.

I have ran papertowels thru the stems themselves, but best option for the CU I think is just air dry. Theoretically theres no reason you couldn't put them in an oven on a low temp if you were really in a rush, but I dont even know if thats worth it. A hair dryer or some other sort of forced air drying system would probably be better. Maybe with tongs to save your fingers.

I just replaced the screens in my 2 CU's for the first time the other day. They were starting to get a little raggedy...one more so than the other, but figured do them both anyway.

Edit: Ordered a few of these a little while ago from UnderDog, and kind of forgot about them until I was looking for something else in my closet, but I was able to put a couple stems and CU's into this and it was much more convenient than the tupperware ive been using lol

AK47 AMI

@drying - Honestly, I'm just blowing through it and shaking it a bit, maybe leave it on a paper towel for some minutes → good to go.

Thanks everyone! Yes I just left on a paper towel to air dry and seems like it's done the job, @Shit Snacks cheers for the edible mate, just had the milk I used to clean the CU and feeling it lol!! 😂 Will try my TM tonight and see if its better now! Its got to be really as there was so much gunk in there!! 😂

Top Bottom