• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
that inner glass sleeve that you are referring to, that had cracked for people, is not the stock setup. It comes with an aluminum tube, I remember that glass sleeve was offered on the website later...

Not quite; there was a glass replacement for the aluminum tube, but that didn't work for very long. If you remove the aluminum tube, you will find a glass liner covering the wood under it (and the replacement for that is still available).

There is too much clearance at the base/coil area and the stem walks sideways a bit when fully engaged.

Perfectly normal and not an issue, the stem has a bit of sideway play and should still get a good seal. What's the issue anyway beside the vibration, are you able to have a session somehow? Who sold it to you?

mephisto

I am not able to use the TM without the haptic feedback. I don't use session, only on demand. The vape will produce results, but at the price I paid it needs to work correctly. The vape was purchased from a fellow FC member.

mephisto,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The vape will produce results, but at the price I paid it needs to work correctly.

Of course, it should, I'm just trying to find out how broken your device is.

The vape was purchased from a fellow FC member.

If that member bought it from the Tinymight site, he / she might have an account there which you could use to get proper customer service. I would check that now in case breaking it down, reassembling etc. will not work.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Not quite; there was a glass replacement for the aluminum tube, but that didn't work for very long. If you remove the aluminum tube, you will find a glass liner covering the wood under it (and the replacement for that is still available).
ahaha i knew you weren't going to let this one pass!
Of course you are correct
The vape was purchased from a fellow FC member.
I hope he warned you that the TM was not working 100%...
Can't you put pictures of the TM ... mounted and without the aluminum tube? Is the glass tube behind the aluminum tube intact and sealed on the top plate with the o-ring?

dzoinp,
Reactions: Siebter

mephisto

I believe this particular unit is now 3rd hand ownership. I will attempt to repair the haptic. If I fail, there is no way I am sending this back to Finland. I will send the vape back to the seller and let PP issue me a refund. The seller can send it back for repair if desired.

QueefMonkey

Hey folks,

Order# 3486 (Placed Oct 29th 2020), how soon did you get DHL delivery confirmation? Money transaction was taken out on Nov 16th 2020. TM is being shipped to Canada.

Thanks Gang!

QueefMonkey,

Djsleepy

Hey folks,

Order# 3486 (Placed Oct 29th 2020), how soon did you get DHL delivery confirmation? Money transaction was taken out on Nov 16th 2020. TM is being shipped to Canada.

Thanks Gang!
From history once cash is taken out it then goes within a few days, then another week or less to get to you.....just my assumption......

Last edited:

bgrpph

mephisto- re no virbation-
my TM also had sporatic haptic vibration few months ago- it would work fine one on-demand hit, then next hit no vibration- when inserting battery same with sporatic vibration- i took botton screw off & unit apart- i saw haptic piece on botton inside of silicone/rubber mount in botton- i moved haptic piece around inside the silicone & put it back together- no vibration at all now.
I found picture someone took of various parts of TM when it was apart, in this thread (sorry i didn't keep the page #),- & it included a good pic of the haptic unit mounted in the silicone the proper way- i had put my haptic unit back in the silicone incorrectly-
I took my TM apart again & inserted the metal haptic unit correctly in the silicone, as shown in the picture, & put unit back together. The vibration worked correctly & has been fine for last 6-8 weeks since then. Be careful taking it apart but it wasn't difficult on my unit to see that my haptic piece was not sitting correctly in the silicone & to move it so it was same as in picture. hope this helps.

sag

I am not able to use the TM without the haptic feedback. I don't use session, only on demand. The vape will produce results, but at the price I paid it needs to work correctly. The vape was purchased from a fellow FC member.
If I look at the cooling tube and it acts as mine does, the light flickers in the tube just before the haptic feedback is initialized.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
If I look at the cooling tube and it acts as mine does, the light flickers in the tube just before the haptic feedback is initialized.
Indeed. Let the light light the way absent haptic feedback. And, if in on demand mode, count to 10 after pressing the button and it should be up to the set temp, and draw as usual - and then release the button after drawing. I was without haptic feedback for several days until it was corrected (my own doing though I barely did anything but perhaps loosen the haptic piece inside the housing.

sorry i didn't keep the page #
Page 187 must be in the TM Hall of Fame and Best of TM thread. I have that number committed to memory. The breakdown pics are great! :peace:

mephisto

Thank you very much to all who posted with help. I have been using the counting method and it is working. This community is so cool for all of the support it offers. I have been around since the beginning and it really makes a person feel good to have so many vape associates. Thanks FC!

Momor

I have my TM for almost a year now and just discovered that in on demand mode, if I pay attention to red LED light that shines through the glass stem I can systematically observe a slight "blink" or change of intensity of this light a fraction of second right before the haptic feedback letting me know it reached temp. Can anyone confirm this on his TM also? Could be quite useful for those with haptic feedback problems

SquirrelMaster

I have my TM for almost a year now and just discovered that in on demand mode, if I pay attention to red LED light that shines through the glass stem I can systematically observe a slight "blink" or change of intensity of this light a fraction of second right before the haptic feedback letting me know it reached temp. Can anyone confirm this on his TM also? Could be quite useful for those with haptic feedback problems
That's what @sag and @Vaporific were just talking about and I'd agree as well, I see the flicker.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
That's what @sag and @Vaporific were just talking about and I'd agree as well, I see the flicker.
Not so much the brief flicker but the light in general will indicate when to draw in on demand mode absent haptic feedback. I want to check out that brief flicker soon. Interesting. Never noticed it. Not tonight though as I’m working and (sigh) on a 48-hour T-break. :peace:

Momor

Oops, yeah i must have missed this from @sag earlier. So i can confirm that flicker.

Top Bottom