TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@VapeEnthusiast – Actually the odor of the TM (which for most of us only occurs when the device is brandnew) has been discussed multiple times here, and when it comes to progress, I don't see anything new here. But it's still open to be discussed I believe – but it seems that you rather want *your* fishy smelling device being discussed. There have been multiple suggestions addressing specifically your issue, but you hardly reply to those. Instead you announce to report issues by others who allegidly to not want to appear in this thread for fear of being banned. Your approach seems a bit chaotic to me, so let us try to find a more streamlinded way to meet your needs. I'm sure the forum rules will allow that, so no need to be afraid of being banned.

Djsleepy

A week in..... you people were right (especially those that know me) this baby is working for me ! I am falling in love with the this beast of a vape, love the big hits(every single time) , low temps(4-6) taste great, higher temps(7-10) well that’s A one hit and quit It lol! Love the battery....when on demand yesterday got distracted and left it on for 45 mins came back and was like crap battery will be dead but no it was still at same level and rocked a few more stems! Four stems and CUs is definitely not enough for me lol , I’m sure I will add to it 😀. Battery lid has been fine thanks to nyogel and you guys suggestion to hand tighten Thanks again! The TM Feels great in my hand and I am a fan of The long stem over the short stem. WPA rocks but haven’t really given it a good go by itself( no kid weekend so it will soon!) I am using more bud but the quality of the medicating is worth it and will offset cost, not to mention I’ve been hitting it hard :rockon:! Testing is so much fun but so damn expensive lol!

So since My usage has brought down two companies and working on FF lol , I’ve decided to purchase an additional TM !!!!!

Thanks to all for helping me find what seems to be a solid piece of machinery!

Have a great weekend!

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
@VapeEnthusiast – Actually the odor of the TM (which for most of us only occurs when the device is brandnew) has been discussed multiple times here, and when it comes to progress, I don't see anything new here. But it's still open to be discussed I believe – but it seems that you rather want *your* fishy smelling device being discussed. There have been multiple suggestions addressing specifically your issue, but you hardly reply to those. Instead you announce to report issues by others who allegidly to not want to appear in this thread for fear of being banned. Your approach seems a bit chaotic to me, so let us try to find a more streamlinded way to meet your needs. I'm sure the forum rules will allow that, so no need to be afraid of being banned.

Again, you seem interested in moderating me. I don't have any reason to listen to you and I absolutely will not do so.

The issue may have been discussed 100 pages ago, but not everybody has time to read through all of that.

Actually, I tried to bring this issue up months ago and I was told that the issue would go away. It hasn't. If there had been honest discussion at that point about the issue back then (eg: finish oil vs Wood quality/species) then we wouldn't need to have it now.

No, I'm not looking for a direct fix for my individual device. I've stated that. You seem to have comprehension issues.

I'm warning others of the taste issue, as well as trying to find out why it exists, and possibly find a solution for future units.

VapeEnthusiast,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
A week in..... you people were right (especially those that know me) this baby is working for me ! I am falling in love with the this beast of a vape, love the big hits(every single time) , low temps(4-6) taste great, higher temps(7-10) well that’s A one hit and quit It lol! Love the battery....when on demand yesterday got distracted and left it on for 45 mins came back and was like crap battery will be dead but no it was still at same level and rocked a few more stems! Four stems and CUs is definitely not enough for me lol , I’m sure I will add to it 😀. Battery lid has been fine thanks to nyogel and you guys suggestion to hand tighten Thanks again! The TM Feels great in my hand and I am a fan of The long stem over the short stem. WPA rocks but haven’t really given it a good go by itself( no kid weekend so it will soon!) I am using more bud but the quality of the medicating is worth it and will offset cost, not to mention I’ve been hitting it hard :rockon:! Testing is so much fun but so damn expensive lol!

So since My usage has brought down two companies and working on FF lol , I’ve decided to purchase an additional TM !!!!!

Thanks to all for helping me find what seems to be a solid piece of machinery!

Have a great weekend!

Glad your experience has gone the way we all expected! Also not surprised you're buying a second one, like I suggested preemptively lol Hope you continue to enjoy!

And don't forget the fancy OGB j-hooks @Shit Snacks hipped me to while we're on the subject of Tinymight accessories. I use mine on the regular and don't miss clogging up my cleaning unit one bit.
View attachment 3333
View attachment 3334

:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

That’s off the 18mm WPA? Ok where do I get one pls? TIA

Yeah that is RBT stem as WPA, what I use as well, while the spiked glass are custom 18 female pieces from Oregon Glass Blower. He sells a variety of adapters and jayhooks on his website without the need for extra customization (which can raise the price quite a bit) Any jayhook will go great with the TM, I have not used my stock stem with cooling unit since March before quarantine...

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
That aged like milk in 100 degree heat, huh?
Yes. You left the milk on the counter after being repeatedly asked to put it in the fridge. Don't act so shocked that it went bad.

Your points are easily refuted by simply reading the posts in this thread. I don't own a TinyMight and have no affiliation with the maker.

Take a break from this thread. Chill out with a vape that you actually enjoy. You're welcome to join the discussion afterwards. :peace:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
That’s off the 18mm WPA? Ok where do I get one pls? TIA
Yeah, I pointed to this one as a starting point and paid extra for 1) larger glass tubing, 2) cooling dimples, and 3) no trumpet mouthpiece. I've been an incorrigible shill sharing pics since they arrived so I'm sure the OGB himself has had orders from more than just me and @Shit Snacks.

Both my Sherlock and corncob j-hooks see more use than my XL8R stems now and I've flipped the display on all but one of my Zs so I can use them on the j-hooks too.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Ripstar – Shipping is done via DHL Express, usually only a matter of days even overseas. Production times are mostly around the 4-6 weeks mark, but lately fluctuated in favor to ~3 weeks.

Ripstar

Is the extra cooling unit a must-have add on? Any other accessories?

Also, how do you get different wood options?

Ripstar,

Djsleepy

How heavy a user are you? An extra cooling unit and stem allows you to use one while soaking the other. I have Two of each size stems with CU’s but I’m a heavy user. The oring pack is good idea as well. Lastly WPA if using water. Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Ripstar

How heavy a user are you? An extra cooling unit and stem allows you to use one while soaking the other. I have Two of each size stems with CU’s but I’m a heavy user. The oring pack is good idea as well. Lastly WPA is using water. Hope it helps!
Thanks a lot! Now adding one makes sense to me. Wasn't 100% on how they worked or why it would be important to add one. I am a heavy user but enjoy taking a break after a good/one session. I wouldn't mind waiting but, I also know that I am kidding myself.😂 Thanks again!

Do I need to adjust my credit card for a purchase outside of the US?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indifferent FIsh

This question is a tough one to answer and is asked rather regularly... I'd like to contribute my opinion of the matter before you search back a couple of pages for the last time it was asked or further back for even more times it's been asked. (EDIT: Please don't read this as chastising or anything. Just wanted it to be clear that this thread is great resource for discourse regarding this exact question to help you find the ultimate answer you seek)

I personally think that an extra cooling unit is a "must-have" simply for the ease of being able to keep using your Tinymight for the approximately 20 minutes it requires to disassemble, soak in a cleaning solution of your choice, wash, dry, and reassemble a cooling unit for cleaning. I only would suggest it's a "must-have" because I don't rush when cleaning one of my cooling units. I'll disassemble and allow the metal parts to soak all day if I'm feeling so inclined. I also can allow them to air dry for equally as long if desired; this is because I have an additional cooling unit and stem that work perfectly fine while the others are getting cleaned. So I find myself using a stem and cooling unit for about a week at a time before cleaning, and just rotate them as such. I could certainly get by with only a single cooling unit but the additional one makes it much more convenient to clean at my leisure.

Regarding other accessories, it genuinely boils down to personal tastes. I feel like an individual could have just a Tinymight, 1 cooling unit, 1 stem, 1 battery, and the charging cable the device comes with and be very satisfied. This is only based upon my experiences with my device and I'm (very) certain some may not have had as positive experiences with their devices (and some are VERY vocal about this, so you'll certainly hear the tales erelong). If you're a fan of vaping through a water piece than either of the WPA become an absolute necessity, assuming you're not already in possession of an RBT stem that would adequately fulfill that need. A battery charger and additional 18650 batteries are also a strong candidates for "must-have", but again if you're pretty deep into vapes then you're most likely already equipped with such things. I think a beeswax isn't a bad choice but you can just let the oils on your hands coat and age your Tinymight from simple use over time.

I hope this overly verbose wall of text at least imparts upon you that the Tinymight you receive is a completely sufficient device with what is included. All additional accessories are just that, additional accessories. They can augment your use and experience more towards what you the user are looking for, but are absolutely not essential to enjoying what the Tinymight has to offer in consistent, on-demand vapor production (again only speaking to my personal experience here, I'd hate for this to come across as ignoring the issues some users have reported) that you can literally take anywhere.

Last edited:

justcametomind

I received the Jack Pods from greendream.shop
They were very kind to me, I ordered just 4 jackpods with tray and they threw in another 3pods+tray, and candies. If put upside down they fit all my stems and my Wpa. I still have to titrate how much I have to fill them to produce as much vapor as without caps.

LabPong

Again, you seem interested in moderating me. I don't have any reason to listen to you and I absolutely will not do so.

The issue may have been discussed 100 pages ago, but not everybody has time to read through all of that.

Actually, I tried to bring this issue up months ago and I was told that the issue would go away. It hasn't. If there had been honest discussion at that point about the issue back then (eg: finish oil vs Wood quality/species) then we wouldn't need to have it now.

No, I'm not looking for a direct fix for my individual device. I've stated that. You seem to have comprehension issues.

I'm warning others of the taste issue, as well as trying to find out why it exists, and possibly find a solution for future units.

Allow me to help you and others with this problem on the TM.

The wood has a smell from being harvested and stored. It might not have been through a full cure or dry process that allows for the smells to fully leach out before manufacturing.

Ok...now...you have that smelly wood in your hands......time to finish the full dry/cure of the wood. Here is what I did to get rid of it on several units....not just one!

1. Take apart all the simple pieces such as the battery lid, stem slot parts (nut ring, o-ring, metal sleeve, bottom screen), there is still a glass liner here and will not come out until you take the top metal piece off the vape. You can opt not to take the top metal piece off the vape if you do not want to lightly unscrew the star bit screew on the bottom of the vape, of if you do not have the correct bit to use in the screw head.

2. (move to step 3 if you do not take off the top metal plate)
Loosen the main screw at the bottom of the vape just so it allows the top plate to come off the wood body. At this point do not allow the metal base to come off the wood body! You can use masking tape to keep the metal on the wood body as you work on it.

As you lift off the top metal piece, notice the very very thin clear o-ring that will come off the glass tube from the stem slot. It is important to get that back on correctly as well. It is what keeps the stem vapor slot sealed.

At this point you now have access to lots of bare wood inside the vape and are ready to clean it out.

3. Now with the vape opened up...use some lightly dampened ISO on q-tips to wipe out the wood inside and out. I also quickly use lightly dampened water on the q-tips to finish up just after the ISO swabbing. I did this in sections at a time.

4. Let the vape then air out for about an hour or so. It will help if you can set the vape exposed to some UV like in a window area or the like. You can also just take a blow dryer and use this to go faster and do a 2nd wipe off quicker if you like.

5. Now you can leave the vape open and let it sit overnight in this state.

6. Next day or how many days you want to wait later......put the vape back together. Remember to get that thin o-ring back on the metal top piece before putting the glass sleeve back in the stem slot. Assemble the top and tighten it back down.

Now use the vape as much as you want....but each time you use it....take the battery top off and the stem side open. Allow the vape to vent the heat out and some of the smell/cure with it. Do this for the next 6-10 uses and you notice that the smell is really starting to go away and at a much lower point of annoyance. Then you wont even notice it will just be gone after a couple weeks of use more. That is pretty much what I found doing this to many Tinymights.

Djsleepy

Ugh I went to put into session mode and the button is stuck pushed in can anything be done?

Edit: Man I opened her up and reseated.button and same thing button pushes.all the way in , opened again and confirmed sensor not fullly connected keeps.bending back when button pushes.in. So , do I order.a.second one? Is this a.fluke? Sign I'm too hard.on button? Will happen again after.a.week.of.use? Could the fact its.always warm during my heavy use cause part to weaken sooner? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Kinick23

Anyone find basket screens that fit the TM stems properly without getting stuck when you pull the stem out? RBT basket screens are too big and I only got one with my TM order that fits perfectly. I know I can order more from their site but thought of checking with y’all before pulling the trigger to see if anyone found a source from the US

Kinick23,

slayyou

Ugh I went to put into session mode and the button is stuck pushed in can anything be done?

Edit: Man I opened her up and reseated.button and same thing button pushes.all the way in , opened again and confirmed sensor not fullly connected keeps.bending back when button pushes.in. So , do I order.a.second one? Is this a.fluke? Sign I'm too hard.on button? Will happen again after.a.week.of.use? Could the fact its.always warm during my heavy use cause part to weaken sooner? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Contact support, and get a replacement, if it happens again, get another replacement and sell it :D

slayyou,
Reactions: Cheebsy
Top Bottom