TinyMight / TM 2

justcametomind

2 stems
2 CU
O rings and screens
Capsules
But you can also get just the unit and see if you like it. Shipment price is just 4$ for accessories, you can get something else later.

justcametomind,

Djsleepy

Thinking about biting the bullet and finally purchasing a Tiny Might. Realistically do I need anything more than the TM, additional glass stems (1x short & 1x long), and the 18mm WPA?
An extra cooling unit I run one in each of my stems and some orings both kind

Djsleepy,

LabPong

You misunderstood, I have plenty of basket screens, the issue is getting them out of the stem, if the other end of the stem is full of spikes (or bent) you can't push them...

You are correct sir! lol

I can not tell how you are packing and using it....and the pic shows the basket screen on the MP end.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You are correct sir! lol

I can not tell how you are packing and using it....and the pic shows the basket screen on the MP end.

Haha yeah I have not used it yet, the screen is there because it is a stem for RBT Vapes (and any 18 mm male stem vape) so I left it as it arrived just to see if it fit in the TM.

That rim screen won't work for the TM on the other side because it will get stuck in the vape but maybe I will try it that way... I don't want to stick one of my basket screens inside, because I won't be able to get it out, is what I'm saying.

Also it wouldn't be nice to have to use the ground glass as a mouthpiece, so yeah as is I don't think it is good for the TM (cooling spikes also facing opposite direction) like I tried to say lol

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

SS, just to play devil's advocate 😛, you could always put a silicone sleeve over an unpolished joint end.

Yuck! :lmao: Also that would make for a very wide mouthpiece, even wider than the male joint, no thanks lol if anything I'll just put my whip adapter (which I bought from OGB to be a micro TM right angle jayhook) on top!

Indifferent FIsh

and a partridge in a pear tree
SOMEONE GET THE JEHOVA'S WITNESSESS ASAP! Fidget just admitted to having Jesus in his possesion! Maybe now they'll stop asking the rest of us if we found Jesus while they're trying to get Jesus back from Fidget.

Indifferent FIsh,
  • Haha
Reactions: arb

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Also it wouldn't be nice to have to use the ground glass as a mouthpiece, so yeah as is I don't think it is good for the TM (cooling spikes also facing opposite direction) like I tried to say lol
I really don't mind the GG male being the MP. Most of my use of the TM is through water, but I take a couple flavor hits at 4 first. I use short RBT stems usually and they work just fine. I say stems (plural) because if I do more than one bowl at a time I tend to swap the quite warm stem for another. I have a custom xl8r but I haven't tried it for the reasons you are suggesting. I have thought about trying glass beads in one of my longer stems, but I really don't use it that much without water.

cybrguy,

Shit Snacks

I really don't mind the GG male being the MP. Most of my use of the TM is through water, but I take a couple flavor hits at 4 first. I use short RBT stems usually and they work just fine. I say stems (plural) because if I do more than one bowl at a time I tend to swap the quite warm stem for another. I have a custom xl8r but I haven't tried it for the reasons you are suggesting. I have thought about trying glass beads in one of my longer stems, but I really don't use it that much without water.

Yeah I use RBT stems as well because I'm always using mine through a j hook at home, I'm not using the ground glass as a mouth piece, though I had tried that in the past...

SquirrelMaster

Why does everyone recommend a second cooling unit? I thought the CU was pretty indestructible. Do you just have an extra so if one gets clogged you have one to use while the other is iso-soaking?
I would only recommend to have a spare if one gets filthy or if you're like me and want to have back ups. Not neccessary at all.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I thought the CU was pretty indestructible.
It pretty much is – all I ever use is the cooling unit my TM came with (almost a year ago), even the screen and o rings are the same. I gave one cu I got as a freebie away because I just couldn't see myself even using the extra cu I already had. So for me it's totally for the peace of mind only.

justcametomind

Why does everyone recommend a second cooling unit? I thought the CU was pretty indestructible. Do you just have an extra so if one gets clogged you have one to use while the other is iso-soaking?
We are just spoiled kids, but another reason is that with another CU you can preload 2 stems/bowls for later use. Main thing for me is having the other around if one got dirty and I need a quick bowl.
CU are pretty indestructible yes, but the provided red o rings are pretty tight and imho will break one day or another, some spares are needed.
But, since there's quite a long wait line, if I were you I'd just get the essential stuff or just the unit, and if everything is fine getting spares later. The most annoying thing during my 45 days wait, was thinking if my unit would come defective, or showed issues right after, or didn't show up at all from the mail, and having spent nearly 400€ on it, instead that 226€.
I avoided getting spares batteries since I planned a perpetual /babysit mode for my unit, and I don't want to fiddle with the lid screwing mechanism too much or stress the electric contacts. My unit almost never leaves the house, so I like it this way for the time being. Otherwise spare batteries are needed for intense use, which I'm not an advocate of for the TM or any portable I've tried until now. I'd like to stretch my unit's lifetime as much as I can.

Last edited:

karec

The 3 previous replies all make sense.... Its easy to find an excuse to get an extra CU (pre packing a stem is one of them) but i only have 1 CU since the beginning and no you dont need an extra but like spoiled kids we are... (@justcametomind :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) get extra stems since they break really easy, i already made extra orders just for that....IMO is better getting the stems, orings, external charger and some extra bats.
I lost nuts and washers of the CU while cleaning in the sink (dont do it there) but these parts are the ones easier to get in a store so i advice everyone to go get spares now, get 20 of each its cheaper and you dont bother anymore if you loose some while cleaning, there are people using boro beads to replace thesenuts (:rofl:no pun intended) & washers (they took out the metal pole from the CU) but regarding cleaning its way more PIA to clean...

Cheers
😎

KVVS

I dont soak it for very long in ISO so personally i dont see a reason for a 2nd CU but the o-rings i can recommend since those on the CU are pretty flimsy.
I clean my CU in like 15-30mins i dont see a reason to soak overnight, i just use a Dynavap tube, drop the CU and some ISO in it and let it sit for a few mins in hot water, shake it and bristle/rinse it and done.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Extra CU imo is most beneficial to have one usable while the other is soaking in iso. To me anyways. I generally soak mine overnight...even though it probably only really needs like 30 mins? but still then I wash it, let it air dry...either way its usually an over night process. Just worth the "buffer" of putting a dirty CU in iso and popping in a fresh clean one while you wait. Then the other one is clean and you repeat when its time to clean the 2nd one.

The other nice thing is if you have a friend over you dont have to share the same stem, with covid people aren't too keen on sharing shit these days so easier to just give somebody their own stem.

Of course you could just use stems that dont require CU's. WPAs, etc.

SquirrelMaster

I did one battery test for one of my VTC6's and then starting a session it died, I needed to medicate and my Elev8r hasn't left my desk since :lol:. I'll be back to the TM shortly.

I have been storing the Tinymight at room temperature but using it in cooler ambient temperatures varying from 4ºC/39ºF - 6ºC/43ºF which would be a little harder on the battery. I was starting each bowl at temp 5 and then going to 6 and or 7 near the end if I needed to. If you're starting at a higher temperature your battery life will be better because of less puffs to finish a bowl. Also, no stirring allowed! My ABV comes out a light to medium brown. Because the time I recorded included the pre-heat and time spent inhaling my first draw was always the shortest at roughly 13 seconds where as subsequent draws were up to 17~ seconds once the device was warm.

I was able to vape 5 bowls and then my device died 15 seconds into the first hit of a fresh bowl on temp 6.

Session #1
6 draws at temp 5
3 draws at temp 6
1 draw at temp 7

Session #2
3 draws at temp 5
4 draws at temp 6

Session #3
5 draws at temp 5
2 draws at temp 6
1 draw at temp 7

Session #4
5 draws at temp 5
2 draws at temp 6

Session #5
4 draws at temp 5
3 draws at temp 6
1 draw at temp 7

Session #6
1 partial draw at temp 6

Number of times button was depressed with each press lasting 20 seconds (except the last) for heating up and inhaling.
Temp 5 - 23 presses - 460 seconds
Temp 6 - 15 presses - 295 seconds
Temp 7 - 3 presses - 60 seconds
40 Total presses - 13 minutes and 35 seconds

there are people using boro beads to replace thesenuts (:rofl:no pun intended) & washers (they took out the metal pole from the CU) but regarding cleaning its way more PIA to clean...

Cheers
😎
I can attest to that. I have a small metal mesh strainer so I soaked my balls in ISO :D and then poured it through the strainer into another container (to save the ISO), rinsed with water and a quick blow dry so everything is nice and dry. If you don't have a strainer the process becomes very tedious picking out each ball. The cooling is well worth the extra cleaning imo and is currently my favourite way to use my TM.

Top Bottom