• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So naturally after waiting so long for this WPA, had to give it a shot. I warmed myself up with a couple stems on the underdog with that black bubbler, first time for that...it was awesome. Was gonna do the TM next but for some reason that I felt like that deserved the bigger bubbler so I went and got that, glad I did...

I started at 6.5 which is hotter than I would normally start at. Put it in session mode and went at it, started to slowly fill up and then quickly picked up speed and white walld the thing. Great clouds. It hasn’t even set in yet but I can tell I’m about to be feeling extra excellent. It was one of those hits you kinda think maybe you should see how this one goes before going for another one lol.

I also really like the bigger bubbler combo

3-EE7-D5-DB-3880-47-A0-867-B-95551-D1-E16-BE.jpg

17323959-448-F-4-CE8-88-C2-327-FDAEA2435.jpg

09-D1443-F-E6-D9-4-CD8-B169-AF2-AA0-BBFD83.jpg

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have one more button to push to order a TinyMight. I ordered replacement tubes, an extra cooling unit, bees wax, red o-rings, and 4 preload capsules.

Did I order too much? Do I need all that stuff? Should I get this stuff somewhere else? Anything I absolutely definitely need?

Ugh! I can’t believe I’m buying another vaporizer. I’ll give it the night to think about it.

PossumMD

The bees wax is overpriced, you can pick that up pretty cheaply elsewhere. If it makes you feel better, I have 7 tubes and 3 cooling units. I always get spares.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@acstorfer – I agree with @PossumMD on the beeswax, any hardware store will carry it for cheaper. Make sure you order the „o ring pack“, not just the red „o ring for the tube holder“ (set will contain one tube holder ring too and they don't really wear out). Beside that your shopping list looks good to me. You might want to look into extra batteries and an external charger at some point (unless you have that stuff at hand anyway).

Edit: the TM site got pretty fast, esp. the non-EU site.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
@acstorfer – I agree with @PossumMD on the beeswax, any hardware store will carry it for cheaper. Make sure you order the „o ring pack“, not just the red „o ring for the tube holder“ (set will contain one tube holder ring too and they don't really wear out). Beside that your shopping list looks good to me. You might want to look into extra batteries and an external charger at some point (unless you have that stuff at hand anyway).

Edit: the TM site got pretty fast, esp. the non-EU site.
I actually have the o-ring pack on my order as well. I forgot to mention it.
Thanks!!!!!

The bees wax is overpriced, you can pick that up pretty cheaply elsewhere. If it makes you feel better, I have 7 tubes and 3 cooling units. I always get spares.
Thank you!

acstorfer,
Reactions: Siebter

doubledown

Besides the TM my favorite vape would be my Simrell Vortex. I spoke with Austyn on IG the other day about using the Vortex stem with the TM for extra cooling. For anyone else interested in this combo, here was his reply...
“I use the replacement O-rings from the tinymight cooling unit to secure the titanium unit in the stock mouthpiece”.
Going to try it this weekend:sherlock:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I have one more button to push to order a TinyMight. I ordered replacement tubes, an extra cooling unit, bees wax, red o-rings, and 4 preload capsules.

Did I order too much? Do I need all that stuff? Should I get this stuff somewhere else? Anything I absolutely definitely need?

Ugh! I can’t believe I’m buying another vaporizer. I’ll give it the night to think about it.

You might want:bang: an extra heater. You are going to need it after you get curious and unravel it.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Besides the TM my favorite vape would be my Simrell Vortex. I spoke with Austyn on IG the other day about using the Vortex stem with the TM for extra cooling. For anyone else interested in this combo, here was his reply...
“I use the replacement O-rings from the tinymight cooling unit to secure the titanium unit in the stock mouthpiece”.
My Vortex is really the only vaporizer I ever use anymore. Even with my Mighty I still use my Vortex. Thank you for the info!

You might want:bang: an extra heater. You are going to need it after you get curious and unravel it.
Thankfully I’m too chicken shit to do anything about my curiosity with such things.

It is done! I can’t believe I’m buying another freakin vaporizer!

doubledown

My Vortex is really the only vaporizer I ever use anymore. Even with my Mighty I still use my Vortex. Thank you for the info!

It is done! I can’t believe I’m buying another freakin vaporizer!
Congratulations! IMHO you’ll love the TM. I do enough that I own two so I have a backup. Between that and my Vortex with an IH, they are all I ever reach for anymore. VAS is at an all time low now☺️

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

I wish he made a larger Vortex that would slide in and replace the TM CU.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: doubledown

SquirrelMaster

I started documenting my Tinymight usage with cell used (3 VTC6's and plenty of Molicel 26A's), ambient temperature, time on fire button, strain used, temperature level, taste and pictures of AVB. Temperatures levels will be the hardest thing to keep consistent because there's always some level of temp stepping going when I use the device. So far, two bowls in and the required temps were a little different for each. The less frosty the strain the faster I bump the temperature up and the quicker I finish a bowl. Also no stirring for any bowl and each is packed roughly as deep as it is wide. I'm not weighing each load, gauging by eye is good enough for my little experiment.

This isn't news to most but warm up is about 7 seconds from cold (device stored at room temperature) and then 2-3 seconds for each subsequent hits. I love my on demand devices and the Tinymight's coil gets hot fast.

I discovered my long 50 ball stem can get cooking hot if I'm taking continuous long draws. I couldn't hold the not exposed when I pulled it out and it was getting toasty at the mouthpiece as well. I was taking back to back hits at a lower temperature so with a short break between hits it's not an issue.

Paolo

Hi, is there a steel stem that I can use instead of the glass one? Is the stem glass unbreakable?

Paolo,

SquirrelMaster

Hi, is there a steel stem that I can use instead of the glass one? Is the stem glass unbreakable?
I haven't seen a steel stem for sale but I wouldn't think that would be a good idea for heat soaking. A wood stem would be much better and I know Ed's TNT made one for someone in the thread so you could always contact him. The stock glass stems don't seem cheap but they could break like any other if they take a tumble I think.

Temple

Seems like a great time for someone to come up with some pretty nice after market glass for the TM. Something like the Grav Labs but with more cooling going on.

Temple,
Reactions: ezpz

Vaporware

I haven't seen a steel stem for sale but I wouldn't think that would be a good idea for heat soaking. A wood stem would be much better and I know Ed's TNT made one for someone in the thread so you could always contact him. The stock glass stems don't seem cheap but they could break like any other if they take a tumble I think.

@KeroZen made some for the Nomad (I think I got his last one, but since my Nomad’s not finished yet I haven’t been able to test it), and I believe he had pretty good results with them but they did steal some heat.

A wooden stem (which I’m sure @Ed's TnT and others would be happy to make) should be a lot tougher than glass and steal less heat than steel, but the TM has enough power that I would expect it to still work well with the heat loss from a steel stem. Just probably not quite as well as with glass.

Anyone getting a tougher stem to make their TM more durable should also remember that there are other parts like the glass sleeve and the pins in the heater that could be damaged in a fall, so while changing the stem would increase durability it would not make it safe to treat it carelessly.

Vaporware,
Reactions: KeroZen

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Seems like a great time for someone to come up with some pretty nice after market glass for the TM. Something like the Grav Labs but with more cooling going on.
I use my portables at home and recommend using a j-hook like this custom from Oregonglassblower.com for your cooling needs. I seldom fuck with the short stem and I much prefer the j-hook's all glass vapor path to the TM's nuts and washers cooling unit.
IMG_20200827_110936~2.jpg

Temple

I like the idea but smaller portable options instead. Short ish stem with glass nipples and glass beads on the inside.

Temple,

Summer

Long Island, NY
What’s a Gnarly?

Scroll through the pics.

Last edited:
Top Bottom