• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
through ios, everything goes perfectly to the site. it's all mcirosoft spoiled
No, the site is definitely down, although I agree I wouldn't take the reports of some M$ security app very serious. At this point it could be anything from an attack to missing payments for the server.

I remember vaguely the exact same has happened a few months ago.

MrJinxHeidi

Not a good feeling here. I heard back a couple days ago about my missing TM on my order and they said they were sorry and would ship it. Nothing has been shipped and the site is now down 😳
I’m in a similar situation. Placed the order, money taken, a day later the site is offline. I probably usually wouldn’t be so fearful, but I’m baked AF and it’s exacerbating the issue.

jbm

through ios, everything goes perfectly to the site. it's all mcirosoft spoiled
Goes perfectly to the actual site, or the suspension notice? On my iOS devices, I get the suspended account page.
Siebter said:
The account was suspended a few months ago? Generally "the site is down" means that the server has shit the bed and it is inaccessible, not that the hosting account has been disabled due to suspension.

jbm,
Reactions: arb

Tweakz

No, the site is definitely down, although I agree I wouldn't take the reports of some M$ security app very serious. At this point it could be anything from an attack to missing payments for the server.

Yes you're right. but now the site is fully operational

Tweakz,
Reactions: Siebter

slayyou

Sneaky released his review
I have no problem opening and closing my battery cover with my fingers without any tools.
I change my battery daily.
Someone here on the forum said something like Nyogel might work, also theres grease special for alu flashlight threads (look up Nitecore SG7 for example)
Im buying Nyogel for mine to see if i can make it more smooth
It's not hard to open, since I keep mine quite clean, but I'm a sucker for having the right tool for the right job.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I just want to say that the tinymight customer experience sucks.
Which is too bad (no problems myself) because it's such a stark contrast to how friggin' awesome the device is.

I've been using mine a lot the last couple days which is suprising to myself because it's been nothing but desktops for weeks. The Tinymight has the advantage of getting me medicated quickly when I forget to turn on a desktop to heat soak. My ambient is 9ºC/48ºF right now so that first warm up takes noticeably longer but that's the same as all my other devices. It's sure easy to tell which strains are packed with trichomes when using the TM. Some strains are a quick 3 hits and others go on and on. All while in such a little form factor.

Last edited:

LabPong

I just want to say that the tinymight customer experience sucks.

I just want to say....this is incredibly well known as the manufacture is a one man op.

That said....looks like he does have some sort of assistant for email.....Mark. Though....I did get an email from him after contacting TM through the order return mechanism on your order history.

TM rips hard and my DD for herbs right now......though I have better vapor producers!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
On another note, back to my CS issue, just as an example of the frustrating communication, I had send this email 4 or 5 times:

And this was the response I finally got, over the weekend. BTW, seems like many of us have suddenly been receiving responses, and more frequently, so at the very least things seems to be improving there:

But yeah just frustrating as they didn't address the majority of the rest of the email... Like should I be ordering the additional accessories myself or will they include/charge me? I'm sure theres somewhat of a language barrier so I dont expect communications to be perfect, but if you could manage the response I got, you would think you could manage the rest? Weird. I guess I'll wait and see what shows up with my WPA, if anything, and then order whatever else I wanted.

Anddd finally to wrap up my CS issue, my box showed up with the WPA I was looking for. The email they replied to, with my request to add very specific things, That I was willing to pay for, was not read or understood lol but that’s fine they did send some extra items as freebies though. I only paid for the WPA, the tapered one. I’ll just have to order what I wanted to add on separately at some point.

500812-DE-F1-DC-42-A6-9-BF2-B743379-CAAAF.jpg

stonedaze

I wrote TM an email the other day after reading other people have been receiving replies, and they wrote me back a day later and sent me a shipping label to return my TM for repairs. I'm not too sure if they read my RMA request on their website, though, as I was asked to include a note with my return explaining the problem which I had already detailed in my RMA request, but no big deal. They should be receiving it Monday.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Has anyone bought both the Mistvape screened capsules and the ones that TM sells on his site?
Wondering, if they are identical? I just got two from TM, but they are $5/each, thought maybe TM sources them from Mistvape?

RustyOldNail,

sashka69

Got my mistvape capsules today.
Now I can truly say: the tinymight capsules are worth the money! Build quality is better. The caps of the tm capsules close quite good and easily, the mistvape capsules have problems because of the really snug fit cap. They're hard to close. Tinymight capsules are easier to manage.

Both have same size and dimensions but mistvape capsules screen material is a little bit finer. Obviously the extraction is quite the same on both.

I think it's mandatory to turn the capsule upside down. This way they work best for me. I removed the screen from my cooling unit and adjusted the cooling unit so there is no space left between heater screen and capsule when inserted into the tinymight.

Despite the worse handling I cannot understanding why people were complaining about the mistvape caps. They do work. Put them upside down and pack them wisely. Not too much packaging so airflow can go through the herbs.

I wasn't able to attach my pictures so i had to use imgur. If you click the pic below you will see the other pics as well!

Here you go.

Top Bottom