• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

slayyou

Speaking of battery caps and screwing šŸ¤£, I made more shit, a tool to open and close that dang cap in comfort.
1R771RW.jpg

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I was feeling un-aggrieved so I disassembled my TM again, and put it back together. It's working now, and I have not a clue why that is true, but the evening is young: plenty of time for the TM to quit on me. I am thankful it's working, although I am worried some Finlander Sprite is messing with me. What is it: "Feed a Sprite, starve a Troll", or is it the other way?

doubledown

Good morning TM crew. Iā€™m here this update my situation of CS and my top cap/battery cap that are stuck together after being cross threaded by me. Totally my fault after months of ownership and being in a little rush. After sending an email to the info address, attempting contact on IG, and finally following the suggestion to log in and send a message on the site...I have received a reply! It looks like it was to my initial email sent on sept 29, but might be from the warranty form on his site since he did have my mailing address without asking. The email reply simply read:
Hello,
Apologies for the late reply.
Please check the attached file.
Always glad to help!

Thanks,
David_TM

The attached file shows a shipping envelope with my address. This morning I received notification from DHL that I have a package coming at the end of the week.
So for all my worry that Iā€™d never hear back or that my unit was forever dead, I must say, it totally looks like David_TM has come through like gangbusters, and shipped out the parts I need (I hopešŸ¤ž)! Even if a ā€œlittleā€ slow, it was a much faster response than I was expecting. This definitely gives me renewed hope in the longevity of the device and company. I had offreed to pay for the part but he never even asked me to.
As soon as the part arrives, Iā€™ll post up once more to let everyone know how the fit is and how everything works. For now, Iā€™m just ecstatic that it looks like a happy ending. I truly love using the TM device and am so happy it looks like he is standing by his CS. Hopefully once demand and supply catch up, so will CS and it will be a great device from all angles. Moving back to the highly recommended category.
Hope everyone has a great week!!
Update: My replacement top and cap arrived a day early. Nicely packed in a box along with an extra long stem as a gift! My previous IG message was also answered the day after I received my email. TM CS seems to be catching up to my experience with the product. From first reach out to resolution and a nice bonus from overseas in just over two weeks is really damn good. Hoping this becomes the CS norm so we can all get back to great vibes. šŸ™‚šŸ‘

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Today has been a Tinymight day. I've been between temp 4-5 for every hit, sippin' vapour and getting am medicated. I am loving the @dzoinp screen mod and my ball'd stem. The stem is more of a pain to clean with all the balls but it's so worth it for how much cooling it provides. Holy hell I'm baked right now, I finished up two back to back bowls of Wedding Cake. Amazing flavour at those temps, and it just kept going and going, pumping out vapour. It takes a little longer to finish a bowl but I think it's my favorite way to enjoy Finland's finest.

Edit:
I must have been going up to temp 6 unless my device is running a little hot. Doesn't may sense with my temps. I'm too high to remember :lol:.

justcametomind

I got a question.... on the tube holder screw that says in manual not to overtighten, how many peoples nut sit flush to lid? When I mentioned finding my issue I neglected to say that both the battery lid as welll as tube holder nut are NOT sitting flush. I tighten both the same , when I feel it tighten I give it a 1/4 turn more thatā€™s it. But what about that tube holder should It be screwed in all the way(flush) or just as far as tension allows? TIA
My unit came with flush lid/nut. I unscrewed it and realized the battery connects way before the nut is flush to the lid. To the point that I'm able to screw it just with my nail, as some users reported earlier. Also, screwing the nut all the way in, is difficult as there's much friction, so I stopped doing that. Still using the TM with just one battery, so I think I will unscrew it again only when my battery will go to the bin.
Thinking if the next entry in the TM accessory shop will be the battery nut, and if WD40 would be safe to use to mitigate the frinction.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

KVVS

I have no problem opening and closing my battery cover with my fingers without any tools.
I change my battery daily.
Someone here on the forum said something like Nyogel might work, also theres grease special for alu flashlight threads (look up Nitecore SG7 for example)
Im buying Nyogel for mine to see if i can make it more smooth

Djsleepy

I have no problem opening and closing my battery cover with my fingers without any tools.
I change my battery daily.
Someone here on the forum said something like Nyogel might work, also theres grease special for alu flashlight threads (look up Nitecore SG7 for example)
Im buying Nyogel for mine to see if i can make it more smooth
The nyogel made mine smooth like butter, no worries about lid anymore just be careful and use nyogel!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
The nyogel made mine smooth like butter, no worries about lid anymore just be careful and use nyogel!
I used light ISO and Blu-Tac for the battery cover threads and body threads. Itā€™s very smooth now, slightly better than before which Iā€™ve never had an issue with. I just use my thumb to tighten and loosen it. :peace:

Djsleepy

I ordered a tinymight on the 10th and it went to ā€œcompleteā€ 3 days later. Now the money is out of my account and the website is down. I donā€™t like the way this is going.........
3 days to complete seems quick compared to most of what this forum has experienced ....

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Vaporific

SquirrelMaster

Too many of us have been ā€œGhostedā€ or ā€œHazedā€ and things of this nature bring back fond memories lol Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be fine

Yeah thankfully not both for me, you got the short end of that stick.

Let's hope it's nothing, and yes, it's been bog-slow recently, but it's not a server problem, the account's been disabled. Let's hope it was just a missed payment or something.
Ah yes I see the error message now, that is different than the timeout I had before. I sent them a message on IG, hopefully it's back up soon.

The internet in general has been slow since COVID started and I know it's not me as I'm on a gigabyte connection.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !

This site has been reported as unsafe​

Hosted by tinymightvape.com​

Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.
Go back
More information
Phishing sites can impersonate trusted sites to trick you into revealing personal or financial information. Even if it looks and feels trustworthy, the site you are trying to visit could be a phishing site in disguise. By continuing to this site, you might be putting your sensitive informationā€”like passwords, credit card numbers, contact info, or software activation keysā€”at risk. Learn more

These attacks often use spam emails, advertisements, or redirections from other sites that try to trick you into revealing sensitive information. If in doubt, go back.
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen

Fat Freddy,
  • Wow
Reactions: macbill

Tweakz

This site has been reported as unsafe​

Hosted by tinymightvape.com​

Microsoft recommends you don't continue to this site. It has been reported to Microsoft for containing phishing threats which may try to steal personal or financial information.
Go back
More information
Phishing sites can impersonate trusted sites to trick you into revealing personal or financial information. Even if it looks and feels trustworthy, the site you are trying to visit could be a phishing site in disguise. By continuing to this site, you might be putting your sensitive informationā€”like passwords, credit card numbers, contact info, or software activation keysā€”at risk. Learn more

These attacks often use spam emails, advertisements, or redirections from other sites that try to trick you into revealing sensitive information. If in doubt, go back.
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen
through ios, everything goes perfectly to the site. it's all mcirosoft spoiled

Tweakz,

Temple

Not a good feeling here. I heard back a couple days ago about my missing TM on my order and they said they were sorry and would ship it. Nothing has been shipped and the site is now down šŸ˜³

Temple,
Top Bottom