TinyMight / TM 2

Toivarita

999 Forever
If I didn't receive part of an order AND I wasn't recieving a response I would be contacting PayPal or your credit card company and let then push the issue.

The chamber is size can be made pretty big but it's not worth it imo. I've packed up to 0.55g~ in the long stem but stirring becomes a must unless you really take your time with lower temps and even then flavour won't be as good as smaller bowls. I prefer about a 0.2g bowl or packed no more deep than the stem is wide.

It can hit hard, flavour is very good, smooth hits because of cooling unit, small size, interchangeable batteries, very little learning curve (fast or slow, the longer your draw the more vapour), session or on-demand modes,

Cons:
Communication has been spotty or nonexistent for some. Aluminum caps are soft and scratch/dent fairly easily. Fire button sits loose in its spot (moves around a little). Light leak at bottom of device (LED can be dissabled).

I have had zero issues with my device, it has been running strong since February. The other cons are minor in my mind and the pros vastly out weigh them.

Yup and I didn't even notice until I checked it mid sesh because the air slow felt off and I was surprised to see half my bowl had dissapeared (sucked into CU) :lol:.

Yeah did that too :D.

I've done that with my RBT devices a couple times too :rofl:.

Silly things happen when I'm a few bowls deep :ko:

This would be a bad cell choice for the Tinymight. The protection in the Tinymight should keep you safe by not firing the device otherwise uh oh. The max discharge is much lower than the VTC6 (20A rated, 18A real world usage).

From Mooch's reviewv
At 15A continuous the temperature rose to 109°C. This is above my 100°C safety limit and, along with the severe voltage sag, shows that this cell is being operated at far above its true rating.
Thanks for the article about the batteries.
something big I took away from this article was “
  • While operating any cell near its rated maximum current level causes damage to the cell
for me, that’s good to know because I know know to only pay attention to continuous amps and not max amps

The Airvape Legacy preorder was advertised as coming with a 3600mAh battery so I ordered the Samsung 35E to get high quality affordable replacement batteries for the unit. For an unknown reason, I asked Airvape CS why but got no real answer, the Legacy shipped with a 3000mAh battery. I contacted customer service and they said the 35E batteries would be safe for the unit. Reading the article they said these batteries get relatively low voltage quickly with high drain, which triggers the low voltage/low battery indicator on a lot of devices. For the devices I have now, especially the Legacy and Starry, the batteries last for a long time and even work well at when showing it had less than half battery life left. Love finding new info about the products I have so thanks for the article. The article says for devices that use 15A from the batteries, the voltage drops quickly and the battery temperature goes 9 degrees F above the safe temperature zone 100F.
Seeing that, I wonder what kind of power draw that the TM and similar convection vapes, such as the Legacy, use from their 18650 batteries.

Last edited:

Temple

If you are ok with a month long waiting line from ordering to shipping the vape, and also with inexixstent customer service, you can order it but...
You already have an Edge that heats up very fast, why bother with this one?
If something goes wrong with your TM you are basically alone, you state you have poor english and the maker has a really poor customer service: this is a bad combo in my opinion.
Or in my current case missing an entire vaporizer from my order. Ordered 2 and they only sent one with no info as to why or if they even know they shorted me. Emailed 2 days ago and nothing back and I doubt I will for a while. They really need to up their customer service game. Seems they selectively help some and not others which is complete BS. Great vape but it ends there.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think this was asked not long ago and I’m asking again (no throwing tomatoes please): when the Tinymight is off and you press the button once or perhaps twice, what does that do? If it adjusts anything is there a way to undo it? Curious if some of my accidental presses registered as one or two presses is changing the relative temp or similar. Thanks in advance - it’s only Monday and it’s been one of those days already. :peace:

Djsleepy

I think this was asked not long ago and I’m asking again (no throwing tomatoes please): when the Tinymight is off and you press the button once or perhaps twice, what does that do? If it adjusts anything is there a way to undo it? Curious if some of my accidental presses registered as one or two presses is changing the relative temp or similar. Thanks in advance - it’s only Monday and it’s been one of those days already. :peace:
I’d like to know that too ,especially Since I put in a new battery I always just click it and it vibrates once and then I know it’s not on.

Djsleepy,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
thanks everyone for the answers. How long does a vape session last? How many second?
As long as you want. This is an on-demand convection device that allows you to set your own pace.

@Vaporific – That should give you a buzz feedback letting you know that it won't boot (because you haven't pressed three times in the right amount of time) but is still alive. Otherwise some might think it's not booting because it's entirely dead.

I'd like to repeat @RustyOldNails finding that those three button presses don't have to be superquick at all; if you go fast, it will expect the third press to happen quick too, but if you go slow, the time window goes bigger. Just give it a try, it's much simpler once you get the hang of it.

Last edited:

Paolo

As long as you want. This is an on-demand convection device that allows you to set your own pace.
you're referring to the on demand mode, but the session mode? The first you press and vape, the second how long does it last?

Paolo,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
What has been the turn around in hearing back from TM? I am going on 2 months with no replies and now short 1 vaporizer on my last order. I have given this guy a lot of business and now wishing I did not. Great product but zero support at this point.

This has been going on for months. Unfortunately, if you mention it, you'll be heckled by some people who are VERY invested in the TM. See the below example.

Hm, doesn't take much to take us back to beat that old, dead, boring horse, huh? One report of a request not being replied to yet...

VapeEnthusiast,
Reactions: Temple

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
That was a useful post... :rolleyes:

I use this board in part because I expect other users to warn me of scams and unscrupulous business practices. It is absolutely counterproductive when users "blow off" these practices as "no big deal".

Your post... on the other hand... is truly worthless and shows that you aren't trying to protect other users on this board. 😆 🤮

VapeEnthusiast,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
you're referring to the on demand mode, but the session mode? The first you press and vape, the second how long does it last?

I think it has a ten minute shutoff timer, but I hardly use it in session mode, so hopefully someone who knows will enlighten us about it.

I use this board in part because I expect other users to warn me of scams and unscrupulous business practices. It is absolutely counterproductive when users "blow off" these practices as "no big deal".

What you quote is absolutely out of context and has nothing to do with the case you link it to.

Siebter,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
What you quote is absolutely out of context and has nothing to do with the case you link it to.

Maybe you should go read your own quote, mate. You defended the bad CS and called discussion about it a "dead horse".

This is the sequence of events. Its all verifiable if you follow your original quote.

-user says they can't get a reply from maker for replacement parts

-I jump in and say that the maker is known for ghosting customers

-you jump in and say that this is a "dead horse" and imply that we should all deal with terrible CS and just be happy

Maybe you're having trouble remembering which instance this is, since you probably batter people about bad TM CS all the time...

Pretty hard to reinvent history (lie) when all the receipts are right there...

Last edited:
VapeEnthusiast,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@VapeEnthusiast – I can say what I want, just as you can warn us all of said „scams and unscrupulous business practices”, thank you very much. What you do not seem to understand: *I* am not the customer service. If I think someone is making too big of a deal of a cs issue, than I am free to say so. Why do you even care? I am not a mod, I do not host this thread, anyone else is free to give their opinion. No need to hint I'm being „invested“.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Not Nice. Warning point issued.
@VapeEnthusiast – I can say what I want, just as you can warn us all of said „scams and unscrupulous business practices”, thank you very much. What you do not seem to understand: *I* am not the customer service. If I think someone is making too big of a deal of a cs issue, than I am free to say so. Why do you even care? I am not a mod, I do not host this thread, anyone else is free to give their opinion. No need to hint I'm being „invested“.

I'm just pointing out that you're a terrible community member for dismissing unscrupulous business practices reported by other members.

Your actions lead to other members spending money with a company that they might not have, had they known the risks (the risks that you seem invested in hiding).

Additionally, I'm pointing out that you lied about defending the bad CS.

Thats all!

What else could I possibly want from you?

VapeEnthusiast,

Djsleepy

Question.... I’m feeling like my punch isn’t as strong as when I first got, I’m at temp 6 and I’m able to pull out two hits( With little flavor after first hit) was getting a solid three flavorful hits every stem Last few days ? Just me? Advice? I’ve done a few few quick iso baths on each stem/Cu as one piece and dried. Tia

Djsleepy,

Djsleepy

There are some variables like grind, pack and esp. quality of flower. Maybe your current strain is not as potent as the one last week?
All true ....when I say punch I mean the flavorful powerful hit ; I used to get three of those out of a stem Now seems like two.
I was thinking I’m not as out of it as I was first few days🤣so I could be packIng less in stem as I did realize I had a hell of a good time this weekend....reup early!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@Djsleepy Are you setting a temp and staying there? If so, what temp? Just trying to duplicate your experience. I get a few more hits than you.

Nevermind, I see you said 6 above. I usually take one or 2 at 3 for flavor, and then go to 7 for the win but I don't look for flavor up there.

I suppose I should add that the hits at 3 are direct, and the hits at 7 are through water.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: Siebter

SquirrelMaster

Or in my current case missing an entire vaporizer from my order. Ordered 2 and they only sent one with no info as to why or if they even know they shorted me. Emailed 2 days ago and nothing back and I doubt I will for a while. They really need to up their customer service game. Seems they selectively help some and not others which is complete BS. Great vape but it ends there.
So who did you use for payment? Did you contact them?
Thanks for the article about the batteries.
something big I took away from this article was “
  • While operating any cell near its rated maximum current level causes damage to the cell
for me, that’s good to know because I know know to only pay attention to continuous amps and not max amps

The Airvape Legacy preorder was advertised as coming with a 3600mAh battery so I ordered the Samsung 35E to get high quality affordable replacement batteries for the unit. For an unknown reason, I asked Airvape CS why but got no real answer, the Legacy shipped with a 3000mAh battery. I contacted customer service and they said the 35E batteries would be safe for the unit. Reading the article they said these batteries get relatively low voltage quickly with high drain, which triggers the low voltage/low battery indicator on a lot of devices. For the devices I have now, especially the Legacy and Starry, the batteries last for a long time and even work well at when showing it had less than half battery life left. Love finding new info about the products I have so thanks for the article. The article says for devices that use 15A from the batteries, the voltage drops quickly and the battery temperature goes 9 degrees F above the safe temperature zone 100F.
Seeing that, I wonder what kind of power draw that the TM and similar convection vapes, such as the Legacy, use from their 18650 batteries.
As long as they work for the application you could use those 35E's, I'm not familiar with the Airvape Legacy. 3000mAh seems to be about the limit currently for 18650's with a 15-20A discharge so whenever I see a cell with a capacity rating above that I'm very cautious. Going for a higher discharge rated cell is ok but capacity comes at a cost. Neat stuff either way, it's amazing the technology we have available to us today even if it kind of scares the shit out of me.

The Tinymight's required cell discharge rating has been mentioned here before but I don't remember off hand. I stick with VTC6 or higher rated. My Molicel 26A's work well also at the cost of a little less capacity.

Temple

I used my bank card and will be contacting them in 2 days if I do not hear back from the guys over at Tinymightt. Seems like it would be pretty simple for them to reach out and say hey we messed up and are shipping out the missing vaporizer. Instead I am left sitting here hoping that they will get back to me at some point.

Toivarita

999 Forever
So who did you use for payment? Did you contact them?

As long as they work for the application you could use those 35E's, I'm not familiar with the Airvape Legacy. 3000mAh seems to be about the limit currently for 18650's with a 15-20A discharge so whenever I see a cell with a capacity rating above that I'm very cautious. Going for a higher discharge rated cell is ok but capacity comes at a cost. Neat stuff either way, it's amazing the technology we have available to us today even if it kind of scares the shit out of me.

The Tinymight's required cell discharge rating has been mentioned here before but I don't remember off hand. I stick with VTC6 or higher rated. My Molicel 26A's work well also at the cost of a little less capacity.
Strange that they got info saying they need to get 20amp max discharge rate when the article says that if any battery is used near their max discharge rate, it damages the battery.

Toivarita,

SquirrelMaster

Strange that they got info saying they need to get 20amp max discharge rate when the article says that if any battery is used near their max discharge rate, it damages the battery.
I don't know the exact numbers but I assume it's slightly less for safety considerations. The info is buried in this thread somewhere.

Plus remember that's the max which the Tinymight would draw for a very sporty amount of time. When I pull my batteries out they're warm but not cooking so they're not subjected to the extreme heat like in the tests.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: Siebter

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Paolo, I don't have one yet, but if you are looking for a solid performing, portable, on-demand or session, convection vape that can be used both dry & through water, this would make a fine addition.

Relatively few have had any problems with this vape & a few have had order issues, but, unfortunately up until now, there's been long delays in customer service responses for issues that do occur.

@Temple, call your bank & see how long you can wait to do a charge back from your date of purchase to see how long you can wait to see if you hear back from cs before charging back.

Top Bottom