TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

Quick question what size is the screw for the cooling units ? I don’t want to damage head of screw pushing in cooliing units

Djsleepy,

koolburger

Order process might have been a total shitshow, ordered june 6th and got caught up in the whole paypal fiasco. But finally got it today, am blown away in more than one sense. Best tasting vape I’ve had the pleasure of trying, and performance on par with the Plenty.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Quick question what size is the screw for the cooling units ? I don’t want to damage head of screw pushing in cooliing units
I know it says screwdriver in the manual, but I recommend some kind of blunt, wooden tool like a chopstick or the non-brush end of a brush. For increasing the chamber size I use my finger. In case the cooling unit behaves a bit stiff (which it sometimes does when it's clean) create some condensation by breathing into the tube a bit.

Siebter,

Djsleepy

I know it says screwdriver in the manual, but I recommend some kind of blunt, wooden tool like a chopstick or the non-brush end of a brush. For increasing the chamber size I use my finger. In case the cooling unit behaves a bit stiff (which it sometimes does when it's clean) create some condensation by breathing into the tube a bit.
I was asking so if I have take apart I can order right bit? Tia

Djsleepy,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Djsleepy – Plus pole first.

Edit: I never really take my cu apart and recommend doing so as well to reduce hassle. But you can disassemble the cooling unit by hand anyway, just unscrew one cylinder from the other, no screwdriver needed.

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy – Plus pole first.

Edit: I never really take my cu apart and recommend doing so as well to reduce hassle. But you can disassemble the cooling unit by hand anyway, just unscrew one cylinder from the other, no screwdriver needed.
Ty That’s what I was thinking , cause that bolt head doesn’t fit anything I have so glad I ain’t gotta mess with!
ok here we go....be back soon....

Temple

Just received half of my order. If you order 2 do they come in separate boxes/shipments? The lack of communication from the maker is dismal to say the least.

Temple,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you order 2 do the come in separate boxes/shipments?
That doesn't seem to make much sense. Does your order history say something about it? Customer service stuff might result in faster communication when using your account instead of mail.

Siebter,

Temple

I looked up the order but no info about how they shipped them. I have used my account and email with order number. Not one reply in two months.

Temple,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
When screwing battery cap on should it be flush with top or do I stop turning after I feel tension/tightening?
It should be flush with the top plate to prevent the battery from rattling / fucking up the contacts, so keep screwing after the device did its buzz feedback.

First couple of hits......WOW ! You guys are right there is a hell of a punch gonna get back to testing!
Great! Happy flight.

I looked up the order but no info about how they shipped them. I have used my account and email with order number. Not one reply in two months.
Try again by using the account options. Good luck, I understand it sucks.

Temple

It should be flush with the top plate to prevent the battery from rattling / fucking up the contacts, so keep screwing after the device did its buzz feedback.

Great! Happy flight.

Try again by using the account options. Good luck, I understand it sucks.
What do you mean by using account options?

Temple,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Temple – Not sure if you did that already: when logged into your account on the TM site, you can view your order history and also file a complaint or request for the respective item.

Siebter,
When screwing battery cap on should it be flush with top or do I stop turning after I feel tension/tightening?

First couple of hits......WOW ! You guys are right there is a hell of a punch gonna get back to testing!
Don't tighten it beyond the buzz.

So long as the battery makes contacts, the unit is useable and as the threading is one of the weakest parts of the unit (with many users reporting stuck battery caps due to the soft aluminium breaking down) it is not a good idea to tighten it flush.

TIP : Also, clean the threads regularly with either a pencil eraser or blu tack to prevent thread locking!

Djsleepy

So long as the battery makes contacts, the unit is useable and as the threading is one of the weakest parts of the unit (with many users reporting stuck battery caps due to the soft aluminium breaking down) it is not a good idea to tighten it flush.

TIP : Also, clean the threads regularly with either a pencil eraser or blu tack to prevent thread locking!
Thanks I didn’t push it and things are going great! I’ve got some of the oil for flashlight grooves coming.....

Djsleepy,

Temple

@Temple – Not sure if you did that already: when logged into your account on the TM site, you can view your order history and also file a complaint or request for the respective item.
The only section I see is for a return and I did use that form to inform the maker of my order shortage. Very frustrated at this point.

Temple,
  • Sad

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
In the long run it is definitely the better idea to screw the cap down fully, makes the contacts inside the device live longer. Also when the device has buzzed when closing the lid, the cap is already way beyond the point where it could cross thread anyway.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

I always tighten by thumb and, after the buzz, a quarter turn or so more. That’s it. The slot always perpendicular to the stem is my favorite aesthetic (beside the beauty of the vape itself). And don’t drop batteries into the chamber either; they should be inserted carefully. I’ve never had a problem with the battery compartment or cover. In fact I recently cleaned the cover for the first time in months and it’s silky smooth for me. TGIF! :leaf::peace:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I always tighten by thumb and, after the buzz, a quarter turn or so more. That’s it. The slot always perpendicular to the stem is my favorite aesthetic (beside the beauty of the vape itself). And don’t drop batteries into the chamber either; they should be inserted carefully. I’ve never had a problem with the battery compartment or cover. In fact I recently cleaned the cover for the first time in months and it’s silky smooth for me. TGIF! :leaf::peace:
This is my method as well, down to the OCD slot alignment :lol:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I've been having problems with my TM. I'll take it apart (I'm getting good at this), clean the contacts, put it back together, and then I'll get 2 hits at 6. Then nothing. I'll turn it up to 10. No vape, and no mouth-feel of heat. It's weird. Any ideas what's up? Full battery: 4 heptic jolts.

SquirrelMaster

This is my method as well, down to the OCD slot alignment :lol:
Is there any other way?! :D
I've been having problems with my TM. I'll take it apart (I'm getting good at this), clean the contacts, put it back together, and then I'll get 2 hits at 6. Then nothing. I'll turn it up to 10. No vape, and no mouth-feel of heat. It's weird. Any ideas what's up? Full battery: 4 heptic jolts.

Do you have a multi meter to check the resistance of the device?

Edit: Can you measure your wood body the next time you open it?

Last edited:
SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: WisePenny

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Woke up this morning to find an unsolicited email from David at Tinymight acknowledging my last email to them exactly a month ago about my haptic motor correcting itself. I initially wrote about the issue and then the motor started working again several days later and I emailed them a final time letting them know it corrected itself short of me opening up my unit a second time (which I never had to) and would hold off on an RMA return. I did wax poetic about the TM in my emails too and he was glad I’m enjoying the product.

Perhaps little comfort to a few who are waiting to hear back regarding their operational issues but hopefully they’ll get to everyone soon. They are attempting to communicate at least.

Since getting my TM in early May it has been a great tandem with my OG Hopper and now recently Hopper IO however I can honestly say the TM rules the roost. It simply works better than both my Hoppers (I’ve been opining in the comparison thread and won’t delve into it here). I again used both heavily last night and the TM won hands down. The medicinal effect is appreciably better with the TM - and the vapor is just cooler overall. The TM is truly amazing - every single time. I love using it. And I’ve been getting a bit bolder and using it natively on 8 occasionally to finish loads (I’d been up to 7.5 ) and had been getting a few nice wispy draws finishing a load.

And speaking of which, time to wake and bake with the TM! :peace:

Top Bottom