• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

zor

It is 3d printed, a combination of pla and tpu, let me know if you have any other questions!

How good is PLA for shock absorption? I've printed a bunch of things with it but never with the intent to absorb shock, I'm curious how well it would fare. I suppose anything is better than nothing. I should print off an end cap to the stem, now that I think about it...

eliaz

@eliaz did you see the screenshot a few pages back about filing a return through the site?

The site is super slow right now, but go to your orders, open up the order with your TM, and look on the line item with your TM, there should be a curled arrow for returns. Click that, fill in your info, submit.

When I ordered it I didn't have a registered account, I have my order number. I did make an account later on but my order isn't attached to the account I have no way to initiate a return.

anyone know if he speaks english? I am thinking of calling his number

eliaz,

Skinku

A lovely companion in the park, made my legs wobbly.
418E0878-D59C-4F58-85DE-928D6E34930F.jpeg
This is a nice case I picked up, it fits my gubbins nicely.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/187870
I blooming love FastTech
This bag is also cracking, a budget Ryot if you will.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/7067700
I’ve got six of the buggers to last me.
The elastic loopboard can be repositioned to the lid and the mesh can be snipped if you fancy.
Sorry I got sidetracked.
I wonder why?
*edit*
Not to confuse, the case just fits a TM with silicone bung,
ADDE4C20-3BF2-4DDB-BDC8-0B94B380181A.jpegE6955D5E-6CA0-458A-ADB8-E552B8E5B59E.jpeg

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I do, where do i pick my color and place my order for two sets?
Color me red, please. These look fantastic. Nicely done! Should you ever take orders I’ll be in line too. Wonderful for keeping my TM in a pocket for lack of having to carry it in a case (which I’m looking into as well based on several suggestions herein already and a few of my own: compact camera cases). Good stuff @slayyou ! :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
If anyone is looking for a case for their TinyMight, the Pelican 1030 works pretty well.

• It's watertight, rubber padded, and reasonably small.
• There is extra room for a couple batteries or some bud (USE BATTERY CAPS).
• The TM doesn't have very much room to rattle around.
View attachment 2565
View attachment 2564
That looks pretty perfect. Will the batteries fit when in a plastic box or must they be loose (obviously capped or in silicone).

cybrguy,

fidget

Anyone know the return address to get it repaired? It's been almost 2 months with no reply I think I'm just gonna send it back myself with a letter and hopefully he fixes it.

When did he reply to you? Did you email him? Also were you sending lots of emails or patiently waiting? I dont want to flood his inbox but it's been 2 months

I opened a return on the site then sent an email every week til I got a reply with a return label

MonkeyTime

If anyone is looking for a case for their TinyMight, the Pelican 1030 works pretty well.

• It's watertight, rubber padded, and reasonably small.
• There is extra room for a couple batteries or some bud (USE BATTERY CAPS).
• The TM doesn't have very much room to rattle around.
View attachment 2565
View attachment 2564

I've got the same box, took the rubber liner out and added the pull n pluck foam for a snug fit, two batteries and a shortened doob tube!

I received my glass tubes from Ebay. I am glad he finished the ends: smooth not sharp. With the thinner wall, CU won't fit, but I'm ok with that. Not bad for a total cost of $11.
View attachment 2583I

Anything some larger o-rings would fix?

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: macbill

slayyou

How good is PLA for shock absorption? I've printed a bunch of things with it but never with the intent to absorb shock, I'm curious how well it would fare. I suppose anything is better than nothing. I should print off an end cap to the stem, now that I think about it...

Pla would not be my first choice for impact protection, it does, however, make for a good button insert. The yellow material is tpu. And yes make yourself accessories, the caps are super basic but I'm kicking myself over not having done it earlier, would have saved a few of my stems from an early grave...

I do, where do i pick my colour and place my order for two sets?

Colour me red, please. These look fantastic. Nicely done! Should you ever take orders I’ll be in line too. Wonderful for keeping my TM in a pocket for lack of having to carry it in a case (which I’m looking into as well based on several suggestions herein already and a few of my own: compact camera cases). Good stuff @slayyou ! :peace:

Thanks for the interest, but the design is barely a day old :brow:, I need to test the durability, and there are still a few features I want to work in if I can. Putting my mind at ease about carrying my TM in my pocket was a huge motivating force. The second best part for me is being able to put it down on any surface without stressing.

PossumMD

Anyone know the return address to get it repaired? It's been almost 2 months with no reply I think I'm just gonna send it back myself with a letter and hopefully he fixes it.

When did he reply to you? Did you email him? Also were you sending lots of emails or patiently waiting? I dont want to flood his inbox but it's been 2 months
He replied twice. The first time took forever and all he did was send a label and not acknowledge any of the email. I had to email again because there's no invoice number on it and I got back "put the label on the box and send it in" without acknowledging the fact that I can't send it in. Since then, radio silence. I'm beyond pissed at this stage. The whole "one man shop that's over run with orders" is crap, I got on two waiting lists for pretty popular vapes who are in the same boat within a couple of days...

fidget

He replied twice. The first time took forever and all he did was send a label and not acknowledge any of the email. I had to email again because there's no invoice number on it and I got back "put the label on the box and send it in" without acknowledging the fact that I can't send it in. Since then, radio silence. I'm beyond pissed at this stage. The whole "one man shop that's over run with orders" is crap, I got on two waiting lists for pretty popular vapes who are in the same boat within a couple of days...
Wasn't the waybill number on page two of the return label doc? Mine was.

fidget,

sickmanfraud

I have a waybill number, but that's not enough info for them. I'd just take it in, but none of their outlets in my state are open.

I know that nobody likes the idea of "throwing good money after bad" but you can send the TM to Finland from the USA fo $14.50! Ask them to give you some accessories in lieu of the return postage.

sickmanfraud,

PossumMD

I know that nobody likes the idea of "throwing good money after bad" but you can send the TM to Finland from the USA fo $14.50! Ask them to give you some accessories in lieu of the return postage.
Not in the USA and I quiver at what my postage charge would be...

PossumMD,

thunderstealer1337

Lol a international package with customs for $14? I sell stuff on entexchnge all the time and flat rate med box is $14 for usa, how do you get passed customs and stuff for only $14.50?

thunderstealer1337,

Djsleepy

Not sure if its been posted yet but it seems you can now get spares for the glass tube that sits above the heater/behind the aluminium cylinder. https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=72

TM was reading our thread about a couple of broken internal stems And while we were talking someone posted that they now sell them....I ordered one just cause I’m in US and don’t want to send back if I don’t have to and only a few dollars (usd).....

slayyou

The caps are working out great 😌, I managed to find a way to remove the wiggle in the glass stem. Now it's rocksolid. I wouldn't mind sharing an earlier model if there's any interest, that way anyone can print one at home!
pbi1Scy.jpg

Ps I was testing making the ring part of the loading process by combining the ring, glass stem and, sleeve into a single unit. It feels pretty great like that 😊

Last edited:

slayyou

I want you to share info on the printed case in the background ;).
I wonder if it can take the heat? That could open up a world of fun!
It's really not finished, :rofl:gotta Let things like that age! TM temps should be no problem, I process some of my prints in boiling water, 0 deformation after 30 minutes.
Edit: Misunderstood that question, the answer is NO pla can not be used in that way, completely out of its temperature spec, nevermind off-gassing. Ceramics, on the other hand, should do just fine. that would make the airpath all glass and stainless (glazed ceramics) 😻

Last edited:

choomgang

The caps are working out great 😌, I managed to find a way to remove the wiggle in the glass stem. Now it's rocksolid. I wouldn't mind sharing an earlier model if there's any interest, that way anyone can print one at home!
pbi1Scy.jpg

Ps I was testing making the ring part of the loading process by combining the ring, glass stem and, sleeve into a single unit. It feels pretty great like that 😊

Wow, gorgeous prints! I particularly like the ridged top and bottom pieces. I'd love to print these for my future TM. I put down my pre-order last night. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom