• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah I mean for me with regular usage 3 days is when I would say it could benefit from a cleaning. 5 days it needs it. 7 days, better clean it now. Averaging 1-3 bowls/day I think thats reasonable. I definitely prefer cleaning around the 3-5 day mark for the best performance, but my laziness/schedule tends to push that towards the 5-7 side.

It is kind of amusing pulling apart the cu and the nuts and washers are all stuck together like one little log.

BrianTL,
Reactions: Cheebsy

murf2010

How big of bowls are you guys making? Takes me about 3 bowls (4 hits) to get where I want

murf2010,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
About as deep as the stem is wide, not sure what weight that would actually work out to be?

Are you going straight for high temp hits or starting low and slow?

Bazinga

When mine needs cleaning I push the cooling units out of the stem. I place the glass and cooling units is a baggie of ISO and then place the baggie in very warm water in a ultrasonic cleaner. Everything comes out as clean an the day they arrived. Probably don't need the ultrasonic cleaner, but I have one so I use it.

Ariste

I think I've found an undocumented feature to turn off the LED.

If you follow the silent mode procedure 3x (without powering off) it disables the LED on my unit.

If you want to disable the vibration turn on the ”SESSION” mode. Turn temperature to max, press button, then minimum and press button. It is now disabled. When the battery is removed, the setting will reset back to normal.

I might have accidentally found a setting to increase heat or reset calibration values because my device seems to be working correctly now.

Here are some bonus pics
PXL_20200914_032522316.jpgPXL_20200914_032554091.jpgPXL_20200914_032531296.jpgPXL_20200914_032540398.jpg

Last edited:

Vaponatic

I think I've found an undocumented feature to turn off the LED.

If you follow the silent mode procedure 2x (without powering off) it disables the LED on my unit.

If you want to disable the vibration turn on the ”SESSION” mode. Turn temperature to max, press button, then minimum and press button. It is now disabled. When the battery is removed, the setting will reset back to normal.

I’ve just tested and I can confirm this. Thanks for the tip! I received my TM today and was wondering how to turn the LED off.

angular ocelot

got my official 18mm water pipe adaptor today. was using an rbt stem before which was good but there is a slight narrowing of the aperture at the end which annoyed me a bit. i wasnt bothered about using the cooling unit with the official stem as i like the way i had the rbt stem with just a basket screen.
anyway, i tried it with the cooling unit and through water just to see what it was like and it is very smooth. also something i hadnt really thought of but my bong is still clean! i could only use my dynavap through water because of all the particles that would pass through and irritate my throat. using a bong you could see tiny bits in the water. the tinymight cooling unit seems to trap everything! so now i have got another way to use this adaptable little device.
if only i had more weed.

Djsleepy

Lately I've been using the two halves of the cooling unit partially separated, which allows the washers and nuts to rattle when shaking. When they are not heard it is time for cleaning :D
With me maximum 3 days without cleaning. Cooling unit completely disassembled. S&B fine screen instead of the original on CU
You find S &B fine screen better?

Djsleepy,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
You find S &B fine screen better?
In fact everything works with Tm. I've tried all the screens I had at home and others that I ordered in the meantime.
SB's fine screen keeps the stem and cooling u longer without needing cleaning. molded with cooling u, works perfectly.

dzoinp,
Reactions: Djsleepy

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
When mine needs cleaning I push the cooling units out of the stem. I place the glass and cooling units is a baggie of ISO and then place the baggie in very warm water in a ultrasonic cleaner. Everything comes out as clean an the day they arrived. Probably don't need the ultrasonic cleaner, but I have one so I use it.

Hard to beat an ultrasonic cleaner, but it’s a little bit of a hassle for me. Here is my LAZY but efficient way to clean the CU:

RustyOldNail,

Ariste

If anyone is looking for a case for their TinyMight, the Pelican 1030 works pretty well.

• It's watertight, rubber padded, and reasonably small.
• There is extra room for a couple batteries or some bud (USE BATTERY CAPS).
• The TM doesn't have very much room to rattle around.
1366735334_257859.jpg
PXL_20200914_215536523.jpg

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
If anyone is looking for a case for their TinyMight, the Pelican 1030 works pretty well.

• It's watertight, rubber padded, and reasonably small.
• There is extra room for a couple batteries or some bud (USE BATTERY CAPS).
• The TM doesn't have very much room to rattle around.
View attachment 2565
View attachment 2564

Nice, get some silicone sleeves for those 18650’s, NEVER leave them bare, and you’ll vape a long time...

SquirrelMaster

I must clean fairly often because the herb end of my stems get some build up but past the first o-ring I have very minimal build up. I like my stuff sparkly so the taste isn't affected but more so to satisfy my OCD tendancies :).

@Ariste Put something on those cells, never store Li-ion cells without protection if there's a chance they'll come into contact with metal. They can be very dangerous and I wouldn't want you, or anyone else to get hurt. Yeah the second stealth mode, which should be the first imo is how I usually have mine set. The red LED looks cool shining up through the glass but it's a little blinding when you flip the unit over.

Last edited:

Ariste

I must clean fairly often because the herb end of my stems get some build up but past the first o-ring I have very minimal build up. I like my stuff sparkly so the taste isn't affected but more so to satisfy my OCD tendancies :).

@Ariste Put something on those cells, never store Li-ion cells without protection if there's a chance they'll come into contact with metal. They can be very dangerous and I wouldn't want you, or anyone else to get hurt. Yeah the second stealth mode, which should be the first imo is how I usually have mine set. The red LED looks cool shining up through the glass but it's a little blinding when you flip the unit over.
I didn't have the caps on in the picture, but I did say to use battery caps.

slayyou

Update on the experiments :zzz: gotta keep my baby protected at all times!
lbKSfES.jpg

Last edited:

PossumMD

I was just trying to answer your question which seemed to be "Is the order or invoice # on the DHL label?". I already have my unit and this DHL label was on it. I think this qualifies as a "Nevermind"...
You two have crossed wires, it's me who wants the account number. And the three numbers given don't work anyway. Like I said earlier.

eliaz

Anyone know the return address to get it repaired? It's been almost 2 months with no reply I think I'm just gonna send it back myself with a letter and hopefully he fixes it.

You two have crossed wires, it's me who wants the account number. And the three numbers given don't work anyway. Like I said earlier.

When did he reply to you? Did you email him? Also were you sending lots of emails or patiently waiting? I dont want to flood his inbox but it's been 2 months

eliaz,

zor

@eliaz did you see the screenshot a few pages back about filing a return through the site?

The site is super slow right now, but go to your orders, open up the order with your TM, and look on the line item with your TM, there should be a curled arrow for returns. Click that, fill in your info, submit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom