TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

Sorry if we've already talked about it but did you spring for one of these yet? I was just pimping them at you in the Splinter thread.
View attachment 2173

The Tinymight is very good for flavor and even better with a j-hook instead of the stainless steel cooling unit.
I’m sure you have said already where to get j-hooks very interesting...is it a particular size ?

Djsleepy,

SquirrelMaster

@Kins
The flavour is pretty good at the lower temperatures though I wouldn't say it's the best when you compare to an all glass vapour path, at least for me anyways. It's roughly on par with other heavy hitting convection portables like the Milaana or Splinter Z for example. I actually vaped an entire bowl a couple days ago and stayed at 4.4 on the dial the entire time. The session lasted much longer then normal but the flavour was excellent. It's definitely better or at least stays better longer before going popcorn like conduction vapes such as the Mighty (which has it's own strengths).

Sorry if we've already talked about it but did you spring for one of these yet? I was just pimping them at you in the Splinter thread.
View attachment 2173

The Tinymight is very good for flavor and even better with a j-hook instead of the stainless steel cooling unit.

I haven't contacted OGB yet, I'm waiting to hear back from a local glass blower to see what they'll charge me for a heady j-hook and/or a plain version. Those OGB hooks are next in line though, they're pretty sharp.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Be nice if I could get a reply in the month and a half I've been emailing. I get why people don't want to publish how to do it, but given how poor Cs is, I need someone here to tell me how, because I'm sure as shit not getting any official help...
I feel for you truly, must be incredibly frustrating having a malfunctioning unit and waiting so long for support. Especially when it's something so simple to do and your only hindered by cs

LabPong

I feel for you truly, must be incredibly frustrating having a malfunctioning unit and waiting so long for support. Especially when it's something so simple to do and your only hindered by cs

But your assuming that is going to fix the problem! The adjustment is for calibrating the heater after the vape has been made. There is probably a small difference in resistance from unit to unit. This adjustment is for that purpose....to set it initially.

The fact that the vape has tapered off in heater strength....is not going to be fixed by just resetting a baseline calibration setting if the temps are so far off like 7 used to be a 3-4. I would think it is some issue with a part connection or something causing more resistance in the circuit.

That is my theory at this time......really wish I can help those with this issue but I have no idea about fixing this one....sorry all.

PossumMD

But your assuming that is going to fix the problem! The adjustment is for calibrating the heater after the vape has been made. There is probably a small difference in resistance from unit to unit. This adjustment is for that purpose....to set it initially.

The fact that the vape has tapered off in heater strength....is not going to be fixed by just resetting a baseline calibration setting if the temps are so far off like 7 used to be a 3-4. I would think it is some issue with a part connection or something causing more resistance in the circuit.

That is my theory at this time......really wish I can help those with this issue but I have no idea about fixing this one....sorry all.
Given that there is zero communication from the company, I'm setting out on my own and trying to fix it. Also, if it ever does get fixed, I'm selling it asap.

PossumMD,
  • Sad
Reactions: zor

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
He's right I am making assumptions on weather the tuning will work and a sending in for warranty may be the only choice. You know what they say when you assume, you make a ass out of u and me......... never understood that expression as typically I'm the only fool 😲

Bad Dog,

LabPong

Given that there is zero communication from the company, I'm setting out on my own and trying to fix it. Also, if it ever does get fixed, I'm selling it asap.

Ok....no prob....but exactly what are you doing to fix it? Do you understand the cause...or what to do?

I would think you can get somewhere if you can figure out if any connections are not solid. If you can measure the resistance of the circuit...then find out what others is...and go from there if that is an issue.

still don’t see it:|

This is what I see when I log in with my account to order....

TM-order-form.jpg

Last edited:

eliaz

Exactly, I wish he just checked his email once in a while.
It upsets me he keeps making new units and sending them out without clearing up his inbox. He just digging himself a customer support hole.

I mean, take a day off from making units and go answer some emails, or pay someone to do it how hard is that.

everyone here should be aware that this is basically a zero customer support buy... once you have it you're pretty much on your own.

eliaz,

Djsleepy

Ok....no prob....but exactly what are you doing to fix it? Do you understand the cause...or what to do?

I would think you can get somewhere if you can figure out if any connections are not solid. If you can measure the resistance of the circuit...then find out what others is...and go from there if that is an issue.

This is what I see when I log in with my account to order....

TM-order-form.jpg
Thanks @LabPong ! I knew I saw it! But it did only say crypto currency only!

Djsleepy,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I mean, take a day off from making units and go answer some emails, or pay someone to do it how hard is that.
A person named David answered my last email to him in early-mid July. Not sure what’s going on. I hope everyone is well first and foremost and then he does clean up his inbox. Horrible customer service will cool things off if not addressed. The Tinymight hasn’t let me down in 6 months (except the 2 self-inflicted combustion incidents, the last of which was a few months ago). Peace. :peace:

zor

I used a fresh battery and engaged session mode at 7.5. Took about 5 or 6 hits through my bong, and I heard the telltale shutoff buzz 11m20s later. My hits were not equally spread out during that time, so I think next time I'll start a separate timer from my last hit, in case the autoshutoff is somehow linked to that (very doubtful that there is a sensor to detect airflow, otherwise why not incorporate to counteract the effects of pulling before the buzz in on-demand mode?).

Starting it back up and I get 3 buzzes. I would try again but it has taken me about 15 extra minutes to remember to finish this post and not get distracted. this was fun though, Lime Bars is now one of my favorite indicas :ko:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

everyone here should be aware that this is basically a zero customer support buy... once you have it you're pretty much on your own.

Not at all. What you experience now is not what many of us experienced until not too long ago, and you might want to stay away from assumptions based on your personal experience only. You might want to go back a few months in this thread so you can understand what the general cs approach of this company is.

@zor – Actually the TM should have no problem detecting usage (via drawing) as this also makes the heater adapt its temp (not via airflow detection but by simply measuring the resistance of the coil). The question is whether this is also linked to a shutoff timer.

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
Hey Folks,

I’ve had my TM since early May and it’s been a great little device, however I’m noticing some heating issues.

It seems that my TM is no longer hitting as hard as it used to. I used to start at 3.5 - 5 and then crank it up to 6-7 and I’d get huge quick hits without any issues. Now I have to put it at 5-7 and pull slowly for a long time to get similar results.

I could be wrong but it’s almost as if the heater is dying on me.

Anyone seeing similar issues??
Have you disassembled your TM recently? People in the past have missed small things when reassembling, which caused poor performance.

Another thing to check is that your CU is clean, if you've not done that recently.

Lastly, how do you pack your bowl? Straw inhaling + knocking off excess with my finger always give me the best results.

Kins

I used a fresh battery and engaged session mode at 7.5. Took about 5 or 6 hits through my bong, and I heard the telltale shutoff buzz 11m20s later. My hits were not equally spread out during that time, so I think next time I'll start a separate timer from my last hit, in case the autoshutoff is somehow linked to that (very doubtful that there is a sensor to detect airflow, otherwise why not incorporate to counteract the effects of pulling before the buzz in on-demand mode?).

Starting it back up and I get 3 buzzes. I would try again but it has taken me about 15 extra minutes to remember to finish this post and not get distracted. this was fun though, Lime Bars is now one of my favorite indicas :ko:

Can you really taste the lime?. I tried lime bars a while back, the lime wasn't strong enough for me and I want a dry herb vape better for taste.

Kins,

justcametomind

My knowledge on the TM is limited to what I read here, but I wonder if the unit of @PossumMD and the other guys who experience lack of power has ever dropped to the ground. I read it may affect the heater alignment and consequently unit performance. Of if they inadvertently dislodged their TM heater with the stem or Wpa.

justcametomind,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Dosing capsules looks like something I would like...do you think its possible to modify a current order to add accessories? it wasn't available when I ordered and I wouldn't like to pay for a lot for shipping just for a few extra capsules...
I did not see an option to do this on the website, order is still pending.

m0sh,

ezpz

do you think its possible to modify a current order to add accessories? it wasn't available when I ordered and I wouldn't like to pay for a lot for shipping just for a few extra capsules...
Try emailing him. 😂
All jokes aside. I ordered my TM on 3/17. On 4/24 I emailed him asking if I could add a long stem to my order. This was the first email I ever sent him. He emailed me back that day. Two words....."Hi. Done." A little later I get an email from PayPal asking for the full payment (TM plus additional long stem). I paid. Got another email that order is complete. And it ahipped out a few days later.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Try emailing him. 😂
All jokes aside. I ordered my TM on 3/17. On 4/24 I emailed him asking if I could add a long stem to my order. This was the first email I ever sent him. He emailed me back that day. Two words....."Hi. Done." A little later I get an email from PayPal asking for the full payment (TM plus additional long stem). I paid. Got another email that order is complete. And it ahipped out a few days later.

Sweet, good to know! however I told him that I want either 2 or 4, so I might need to reply again haha

m0sh,

zor

@zor – Actually the TM should have no problem detecting usage (via drawing) as this also makes the heater adapt its temp (not via airflow detection but by simply measuring the resistance of the coil). The question is whether this is also linked to a shutoff timer.
Very good point. I will run more tests.

Can you really taste the lime?. I tried lime bars a while back, the lime wasn't strong enough for me and I want a dry herb vape better for taste.
I taste a general citrus flavor but not really lime spcifically. The name has enough of a psychological influence for me to believe there's lime in there, but I didn't discern the taste itself.

zor,

tokenknifeguy

Has anyone been able to get in contact with the maker of the TM? Mine fell about 2 1/2 feet and fucked it up. Bunch of rattling on the inside and bent the heater coils. Kinda broke it all down and something holding the heater (ceramic pins) must of got loose, but now I just got to put it back together. Wondering if anyone has done this before with the heater? I've been trying to email the dude and wanted to just send it back for fixing or getting a new heater but can't get any word from him.

Also anyone else find it pretty convenient for the maker of the TM to use the covid as an excuse as to why there will be delays in the reply time? Dude needs to quit being cheap and just hire someone for the customer service.

Last edited:

Djsleepy

Dosing capsules looks like something I would like...do you think its possible to modify a current order to add accessories? it wasn't available when I ordered and I wouldn't like to pay for a lot for shipping just for a few extra capsules...
I replied to the order email as it says to do with any questions.....I’m anticipating slow response....it’s says in faq order is pending until charge ran so there’s hope????

Djsleepy,

slayyou

Has anyone been able to get in contact with the maker of the TM? Mine fell about 2 1/2 feet and fucked it up. Bunch of rattling on the inside and bent the heater coils. Kinda broke it all down and something holding the heater (ceramic pins) must of got loose, but now I just got to put it back together. Wondering if anyone has done this before with the heater? I've been trying to email the dude and wanted to just send it back for fixing or getting a new heater but can't get any word from him.

Also anyone else find it pretty convenient for the maker of the TM to use the covid as an excuse as to why there will be delays in the reply time? Dude needs to quit being cheap and just hire someone for the customer service.
Message him but don't expect a response this month, email and forget as it where. he should reply with a return label so you can send it back.

slayyou,
Reactions: Bad Dog

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

I bought an extra long stem with dimples on 8/27 and today I received an email saying it had been sent.
It looks like things are moving.

@tokenknifeguy
this happened to me...broken pins...you can not repair it, send it back

Who is having difficulty contacting the support reply the email with your order number ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom