• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I've tried temp stepping with all my vapes. I just never find the low temp hits satisfactory. I mostly start and finish a whole bowl at 8 or 8.5. I never ever leave a bowl half vaped to come back to. Then it doesn't seem to matter what temp, I find that session unsatisfactory and would load another bowl. These days, if I get distracted half way through, I dump and reload. I make very effectively sedative abv caps so it never goes to waste really.

I wish I could enjoy temp stepping, it just doesn't do it for me.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I've tried temp stepping with all my vapes. I just never find the low temp hits satisfactory. I mostly start and finish a whole bowl at 8 or 8.5. I never ever leave a bowl half vaped to come back to. Then it doesn't seem to matter what temp, I find that session unsatisfactory and would load another bowl. These days, if I get distracted half way through, I dump and reload. I make very effectively sedative abv caps so it never goes to waste really.

I wish I could enjoy temp stepping, it just doesn't do it for me.
I'm the same exact way. I also empty half torched bowls, except I don't save abv atm, legality issues with my situation to where the extra weight of having about on top of my herb is just not worth it atm. 8.5 is a bit hot for me right out the gates the green ring ends up more noticable starting that warm.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'm the same exact way. I also empty half torched bowls, except I don't save abv atm, legality issues with my situation to where the extra weight of having about on top of my herb is just not worth it atm. 8.5 is a bit hot for me right out the gates the green ring ends up more noticable starting that warm.
Yep my experience is the same.

I have thoroughly examined the abv and have realised where there is the green edge and small spot in the middle sometimes (depends on technique) it's only green on the very surface. I never stir for this reason, and because of the style of vape. It's a portable, a very easy to use portable, I don't want to complicate the experience by stirring. Not to mention stirring means you can't get that very satisfying puck of abv when you blow through the stem.

My Evo, on the other hand, I always stir half way through an ezbowl.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I have thoroughly examined the abv and have realised where there is the green edge and small spot in the middle sometimes (depends on technique) it's only green on the very surface. I never stir for this reason, and because of the style of vape.
Ditto. I don’t like to bother stirring. Since is usually get two sessions from a load I’ll turn the stem slightly to finish off the load. A bit lighter ABV on the perimeter and pinpoint center but it’s done. I’ve checked too a few times early on and I know it’s done. All good.

With regards to the bottom plate and unscrewing the Torx I’ve thought about it only to properly sand down and stain the wood but I’ll hold off indefinitely. I’ll take optimal operations, i.e. not screwing anything up, over slightly enhancing the aesthetics which is very cool to begin with IMO. :peace:

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey. So the glass piece between the wood and the metal tube on my tinymight broke. Unfortunately, I've gotten no help from the manufacturer in getting a new one sent to me. Would one of y'all kind tinkerful souls be willing to take apart your tinymight and get the measurements (length diameter and glass thickness) for me in mm?

Drug

I'm interested in this vaporizer as a portable on-demand solution. From what I've gathered the glass stem fits snugly, which I like for on-the-go use. I'm not that interested in the cooling unit as it adds to maintenance routine, so I would be looking switch the original stem and cu combo for something like a GRAV Upline Taster. Would this stem still fit as snugly as the original stem that comes with the TM? And does a setup like this still needs o-rings? I'm kind of turned off by these type of constructions since encountering them with my Mighty.

Drug,

LabPong

Hey. So the glass piece between the wood and the metal tube on my tinymight broke. Unfortunately, I've gotten no help from the manufacturer in getting a new one sent to me. Would one of y'all kind tinkerful souls be willing to take apart your tinymight and get the measurements (length diameter and glass thickness) for me in mm?

It is 1mm wider than the metal sleeve it sits behind. I am not sure about the length, but all it needs to do is block off the metal contact strip that runs up from the bottom to the top of battery contact when lid is put on.

So if you can use something like a layer of electrical tape at the least...you can use the vape as long as you keep the metal sleeve off that contact strip. Maybe use a piece electrical tape on the metal sleeve and one directly on the contact strip.

I'm interested in this vaporizer as a portable on-demand solution. From what I've gathered the glass stem fits snugly, which I like for on-the-go use. I'm not that interested in the cooling unit as it adds to maintenance routine, so I would be looking switch the original stem and cu combo for something like a GRAV Upline Taster. Would this stem still fit as snugly as the original stem that comes with the TM? And does a setup like this still needs o-rings? I'm kind of turned off by these type of constructions since encountering them with my Mighty.

The large o-ring at the entrance of the stem....is critical for keeping the air/vapor path working properly and not leaking air. It has some minor adjustment to allow some room with looser/tighter fitting 16mm O.D. stems. Many have reported most of the Grav UP tasters fit well, though some did not pending on batch maybe. (all glass is diff....not perfect as it is hand blown)

That said, the TM is a much easier vape to use than the mighty....if you talk about all the things from loading to cleaning it out when down with load.
They are close competitors for a portable vape, with the TM having more power and being totally convection if you use on demand mode. But you can also use session mode if you like as well. Mighty is good for people that do not want to tinker much (but you will when cleaning comes into play) and want easy vapor. You will get better taste with the TM, and you will get hassle free vapor from the Mighty.

That is really the difference in using them, but it also depends on if you go through water.....where the TM outclasses most portables out now!

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
From what I've gathered the glass stem fits snugly, which I like for on-the-go use. I'm not that interested in the cooling unit as it adds to maintenance routine, so I would be looking switch the original stem and cu combo for something like a GRAV Upline Taster.

The Grav tube is a nice addon, but I wouldn't use it just for the sake of having less work when cleaning. Cleaning the tube and the cooling unit is easy and quick; it might appear that one has to disassemble the cu, but that's not the case. I just toss it in a small zip bag with iso for 15-20 minures, rinse with hot water, that's it. I do that every 1-2 weeks. Maintenance is not an issue with the TM.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I agree with @Siebter mostly. Cleaning is very easy. I do fully disassemble the cu every time, I also need to clean every 2 or 3 days if using the TM almost exclusively. I throw the dirty stem, and the cu in pieces in a bag of iso. That goes into the ultrasonic cleaner with warm water and endures a 10 minute cycle. I then rinse the parts under the tap, then put them back in the warm cleaner for another 10 minute cycle just in the water.

I'm curious how you all deal with the o rings. The advice is not to use iso on them. I ignore this but make sure I don't let them soak for too long. They are sometimes over sized when they come out of the iso bag mentioned above but after rinsing and drying they always return to size. I'm still using the red ones that came installed.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Cheebsy – I think the red o rings are a bit more durable than the original clear ones, either way, soaking them in iso is said to not be problematic as long (as you mentioned) they are not sitting in iso for too long. I prefer to take them off, but apparently that's not necessary, I even think most TM owners just leave them on the cooling unit while cleaning. To have a bag of extra o rings is always recommended anyway.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Would It be the same thickness as the metal piece with a diameter of 1mm more? I'm going to assume the length is the same.
It is 1mm wider than the metal sleeve it sits behind. I am not sure about the length, but all it needs to do is block off the metal contact strip that runs up from the bottom to the top of battery contact when lid is put on.

So if you can use something like a layer of electrical tape at the least...you can use the vape as long as you keep the metal sleeve off that contact strip. Maybe use a piece electrical tape on the metal sleeve and one directly on the contact strip.

The large o-ring at the entrance of the stem....is critical for keeping the air/vapor path working properly and not leaking air. It has some minor adjustment to allow some room with looser/tighter fitting 16mm O.D. stems. Many have reported most of the Grav UP tasters fit well, though some did not pending on batch maybe. (all glass is diff....not perfect as it is hand blown)

That said, the TM is a much easier vape to use than the mighty....if you talk about all the things from loading to cleaning it out when down with load.
They are close competitors for a portable vape, with the TM having more power and being totally convection if you use on demand mode. But you can also use session mode if you like as well. Mighty is good for people that do not want to tinker much (but you will when cleaning comes into play) and want easy vapor. You will get better taste with the TM, and you will get hassle free vapor from the Mighty.

That is really the difference in using them, but it also depends on if you go through water.....where the TM outclasses most portables out now!

Zuhdj,

clive_bob

I received my TM 7/23/20. I realized the haptic buzz was not working correctly. It would buzz when turned on, buzz the first time the button was pushed but often not buzz after that. I sent an email to TM on 7/26. I sent another email 8/2 when the haptic buzz totally stopped working. I have still not heard from the company. I understand there is no warranty but my unit was defective upon arrival. I will follow up with another post if I hear anything. I am concerned that the company is pumping out vapes with no ability to provide support to their customers.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Weekend update: for the first time in nearly 5 months I used my Tinymight with glass and a universal rubber WPA. It knocked my socks off after a couple initial draws at 7.5 (meh) and then turning it up to 8.5. That produced some thicker clouds and most definitely deeper effect. Movie night was critically enhanced! I also got a new large clear oring atop the glass cylinder. It took a couple of tries and I finally got it snug all the way around. No more rattling!

And lastly since I needed to remove the metal cylinder for the new oring my heater screen had seen better days. Likely from it’s lone contact with the heating coil (and one of two combustion accidents) there were a few tiny holes in the original screen. All I have is brass ones (for now from what seems like long ago combustion days), but it was a bit too large. So I took a scissor and carefully snipped the circumference a milliliter or so and wedged it it. Looks good and definitely not going anywhere - and the wider part of the screen ring faces up for me :).

Cheers. :peace:

EDIT: the initial glass session produced the darkest ABV yet for me. Looked almost like a brownie. Yeah, I was baked!

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I received my TM 7/23/20. I realized the haptic buzz was not working correctly. It would buzz when turned on, buzz the first time the button was pushed but often not buzz after that. I sent an email to TM on 7/26. I sent another email 8/2 when the haptic buzz totally stopped working. I have still not heard from the company. I understand there is no warranty but my unit was defective upon arrival. I will follow up with another post if I hear anything. I am concerned that the company is pumping out vapes with no ability to provide support to their customers.
My Apollo stopped buzzing when he was still producing those, told me he'd make it up by sending some accessories or something so I didn't have to send it over seas and wait for it to come back. Never received anything. Also had a couple other less than good dealings with him when I tried to purchase a second unit. Main reason I've held off trying the TM so far.

SquirrelMaster

My favorite way to use the Tinymight is to pop it on a j-hook. Heeding advice from the venerable @Shit Snacks I am now the owner of these two custom pieces from Oregonglassblower.com. Comfortable designs, thick annealed glass, and the cooling is splendid.
View attachment 1796
Those look really nice! Does the glass have the same wall thickness as the Tinymight stem? I'm guessing they're a little more expensive than the regular versions but that cooling would sure be worth it.

I want a new glass piece and the best part of that joint size is the dual use for all my RBT gear.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: bossman

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Those look really nice! Does the glass have the same wall thickness as the Tinymight stem? I'm guessing they're a little more expensive than the regular versions but that cooling would sure be worth it.

I want a new glass piece and the best part of that joint size is the dual use for all my RBT gear.
I haven't measured but it doesn't look any thicker than my Chinese XL8Rs. Great cooling though and yeah they're just as fun with my Splinter Zs and a WPA apart from being a bit more awkward to hold on top of the j-hook during the hit.
Left to right is TM short stem, custom OGB j-hook, smoked glass XL8R:
IMG_20200810_093951~3.jpg

LabPong

1. There is a warranty.
2. There was a small problem with a few reported and fixed haptic units. Most got the parts are repaired themselves.
3. You purchased and started using it during a time of .....a) the small maker can not even keep up with demand and get them made fast enough, let alone answer emails himself. He has supposedly added some help with answering and doing CS.
4. Be patient...as you are dealing with a tiny international manufacture that has the most popular vape out now....
5. He will do you right...it may just take more time than normal right now.
6. It could be a connection issue or the actual haptic unit, if you have some free time, search back in the postings to see issues with this.

The Oregon Glass Blower uses the best quality glass around. Every part I have got from him feels heavy duty.....were talkin quality glass folks...no wimpy thin walled junk here. lol

I could use one of my 9 inch mouthpiece's or j-hooks he made...as a weapon.

almost there

This may have not fixed mine, all I'm saying is mine is working consistently. I took my bottom cover off part way. I got to scared to try n take all the way off. The chip and everything is very moveable looking inside it very intimidating. Any ways I cleaned battery connectors and the one inside I did lightly with a pencil eraser and paper eraser then the batteries themselves the cap threads.I then took off the bottom and blew out any particles and took top off. I put all back together nice n tight. Then I cleaned stems and charged batteries.
Surprisingly after this my unit has been rolling coal running on diesel. I don't suggest removing bottom or top I'm just saying from one vaper to the next it worked for me and I was so frustrated with TM I was going to send it in any ways so I felt I had nothing to lose. Oh and my internal charger is working great now.

I tried reaching out multiple times. I was about to just order a new one and deal with warranty as it comes and sell one when I ended up with 2. The TM hits like a train so when mine was acting up it was like a VAS withdrawal so I didn't want to be without. Luckily all is well for now.
I have tried cleaning the battery cap but didn't go as far as doing the same with the bottom contact. I'm not brave enough to try to remove the bottom cap off but I'll definitely give the pencil eraser a go by sticking it down the hole. Thanks for the suggestion

@Siebter I've thought of reaching out to the maker a few times but the problem always resolve itself after a few days of use so I procrastinated. Even when it's not working at full capacity I never had an unsatisfying experience so it's an annoyance but not a major defect.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I haven't measured but it doesn't look any thicker than my Chinese XL8Rs. Great cooling though and yeah they're just as fun with my Splinter Zs and a WPA apart from being a bit more awkward to hold on top of the j-hook during the hit.
Left to right is TM short stem, custom OGB j-hook, smoked glass XL8R:
View attachment 1823

Ah nice, I only went with 12 mm diameter, a little more comfortable on the lips, but I bet you can get a lot more air flow with 15 mm!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

Jqcj5

Pretty impressed with the TM. I was "never TMer" until I got one. Now I'm a fanboy.
I have to say though that at a high temp it kind of reminds me of the Mv1 a little.

While I'm at it I also recently acquired a BC grinder and wow I'm impressed by that too, lol.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
1st impressions of the Jack Pods (non-disposable version with screwed on top lid): they do indeed not fit in all TM stems (works with 3 out the 5 I own) and they don't fit into my Grav stem. They're pretty sturdy, it would take some force to bent them out of shape – which also means they take a bit of heat away. And they do, but in a very manageable way: I usually start at 5 or 6, the JPs gave me nice clouds with the dial at 7 and upwards. Even at 9 the vapor was not hot or harsh at all, so that can be a good thing to some. Yet they don't stretch the session as much as the Mistvape capsules did for me, which makes them quite a bit more useful. ABV was very even and a bit less dark than what I would have expected. Holds about .1 - .175g of material I guess. Quality seems really good, very nicely machined (although I wish they had less threads). I think those can be very nice when being shared, as I find the way it stretches the session to be almost perfect.

I will have to test them a bit more, but they're not bad at all.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
1st impressions of the Jack Pods (non-disposable version with screwed on top lid): they do indeed not fit in all TM stems (works with 3 out the 5 I own) and they don't fit into my Grav stem. They're pretty sturdy, it would take some force to bent them out of shape – which also means they take a bit of heat away. And they do, but in a very manageable way: I usually start at 5 or 6, the JPs gave me nice clouds with the dial at 7 and upwards. Even at 9 the vapor was not hot or harsh at all, so that can be a good thing to some. Yet they don't stretch the session as much as the Mistvape capsules did for me, which makes them quite a bit more useful. ABV was very even and a bit less dark than what I would have expected. Holds about .1 - .175g of material I guess. Quality seems really good, very nicely machined (although I wish they had less threads). I think those can be very nice when being shared, as I find the way it stretches the session to be almost perfect.

I will have to test them a bit more, but they're not bad at all.

So the NON disposable SCREW ON version is a bit bigger then the JackPod disposable version I bought. Don’t have my TM yet, but I do have the GRAV Taster. While ALL the JP’s fit inside the GRAV stem, some go a bit deeper, all go in at least 75% of their length. I only hope my GRAV stem fits in the TM.

Top Bottom