• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I believe the post was referencing the “Jack-Pods” being out of stock on the VGoodiez site. The TM’s have never been in stock, it’s a place holder for if/when they get them. I bought the suggested PODS on the German site with a CC, shipping was more then the (2) ten pods with loader to USA, but I bought them anyways, no idea how long it may take, but I don’t have a TM yet so ...

FOLLOWUP:
Ordered Jack-Pods on Sunday, delivered TODAY from Germany via FedEx.

Meanwhile, order from GRAV for taster stem, can’t even make it to shipping for a week, stated on their site, and I confirmed via email. One can assume they have NO staff due to coved in Texas.

Now all I need is a TM....

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I ordered: HD Basket Screen (BP465) - 5 Pack SSScrnz-BP465-5pk. I hope they fit - I’ll find out soon. Also ordered a few other vape-agnostic accessories too - they make great stuff and I’ve ordered from them before.

I‘m not sure if SquirrelMaster orients his screen the same way as us or inverted. My logic infers that a screen will always be between the CU and heater regardless of orientation if one is used. Likely semantics and I won’t quibble over it. I like the opening at the bottom for reasons stated above. Also, I received my extra stem and CU last week so that’s great to have while cleaning the other and pre-loading - with or without an extra screen (or two). Again, lots of options with the TM! :peace:

Those screens fit well for the RBT stems, but for the stock stem they may be a little too wide? I've been recommending these instead for the stock stem:
Anything that fits his o-ring stems

Bazinga

Just to make sure I understand - the screens from Mistvape will work in the Timymight?

Bazinga,

SquirrelMaster

Is there a reason you have the screen oriented that way rather than flipped with the open end of the basket towards the heater? I tried it that way, so the screen was acting like a little bowl for the flower in front of the CU, didn't really notice any differences other than a little more difficult to load and maybe a slightly more even toast. No noticeable difference in CU cleanliness to me. I didnt think about flipping the screen - maybe I should?

When I was advised to try this I "remember" the idea was to have as large as a gap as possible between the basket screen and CU screen. I wish I could remember who advised this, I did a search but I still can't find the post. I tried a bowl first with the concave side of the screen facing the CU screen and although it would keep the CU clean when I flipped it over the air flow seemed to get better but the vapour also seemed cooler. The downside is that flower kinda gets wedged in the outer rim if I'm drawing too fast and/or with time. Those screens are easy to clean and I have a bunch plus I need to test this more to make sure I wasn't just imagining things.

I've also tried capping the stem with another basket screen but when I did it convex to the flower there was more heat concentrated in the center and flipping it didn't seem to benefit at all.

I've been running around all day but I'll get some pictures up to show exactly what I mean.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yes but only these ones I described, he has a smaller screen size for his older style 14mm ground glass stems that will NOT fit TM stems... I have posted this many times, but this thread is too long and fast growing!
MistVape has been out of stock for both for a while now. Haven’t tried the ones from Delta3DStudio yet - on T-break today (work and self-imposes) and normal operations will resume just in time for the weekend.

Oh and the adjustment of the large red oring works for slightly off- tolerance stem diameters. Definitely a great feature. My new short stem is a bit narrower than the one that came with my Tinymight and the adjustment works well! :peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Those screens fit well for the RBT stems, but for the stock stem they may be a little too wide? I've been recommending these instead for the stock stem:

Hi @Shit Snacks
I’m on the Mistvape site, both of those in basket. ANYTHING else I should look at there?

Thanks for the recommendations, I know you’ve posted this a bunch of times before, but now that I’m waiting for my TM, just getting accessories lined up.

Shit Snacks

MistVape has been out of stock for both for a while now. Haven’t tried the ones from Delta3DStudio yet - on T-break today (work and self-imposes) and normal operations will resume just in time for the weekend.

Oh and the adjustment of the large red oring works for slightly off- tolerance stem diameters. Definitely a great feature. My new short stem is a bit narrower than the one that came with my Tinymight and the adjustment works well! :peace:

Are you sure they are out of stock? @Bazinga & @RustyOldNail seem to have just ordered them...?

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Has anybody managed to get the sea hag taste/smell out of this thing?

I like it a lot, but the taste suffers a lot from the wood that was used. Any tips?

I've had my unit for 1 month so I've started to accept that doing nothing/ running bowls through it doesn't seem to help.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Has anybody managed to get the sea hag taste/smell out of this thing?

I like it a lot, but the taste suffers a lot from the wood that was used. Any tips?

I've had my unit for 1 month so I've started to accept that doing nothing/ running bowls through it doesn't seem to help.
Vape some chilli peppers trough your nostrils and you wont be able to feel smell for days ,just watched YT video on the subject :). Other than that iso wipe to the wood and all parts. and you can leave it open with the top plate removed over night ,the oak smell is almost non existent on mine now. If you read a bit online you will see that some people are refering to Oak wood as Piss wood,Vomit wood and similar.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
When I was advised to try this I "remember" the idea was to have as large as a gap as possible between the basket screen and CU screen. I wish I could remember who advised this, I did a search but I still can't find the post. I tried a bowl first with the concave side of the screen facing the CU screen and although it would keep the CU clean when I flipped it over the air flow seemed to get better but the vapour also seemed cooler. The downside is that flower kinda gets wedged in the outer rim if I'm drawing too fast and/or with time. Those screens are easy to clean and I have a bunch plus I need to test this more to make sure I wasn't just imagining things.

I've also tried capping the stem with another basket screen but when I did it convex to the flower there was more heat concentrated in the center and flipping it didn't seem to benefit at all.

I've been running around all day but I'll get some pictures up to show exactly what I mean.

Thanks for the pics! Thats interesting, I think I'll have to give that a shot and see what happens. I could see how the flower could get pinched in the outer rim.

I think I remember reading that post you're talking about, or at least a similar one advising to have space between the basket screen and CU, but I may have interpreted it differently. Or I'm just thinking about a different post entirely.

I believe the poster I'm talking about had a basket screen, concave side facing the heater and towards the end of the stem. He had a decent amount of space between the basket screen and the CU - like the CU was almost flush with the mouth end, opposite end from the bud. The idea was the vapor cools down that much more between the bud and the CU, so the CU has less work to do.

Abysmal Vapor

If that guy also advised you also to have the CU above the top plate area,so it doesnt reflect heat on it. It was me ;). I still think that that gap is essential and also the postion of the CU.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Hm, I never had to mind the position of the cooling unit. Sometimes I go as low as .05g and set the cu accordingly, meaning very low (& I always fill the chamber to the top).

Vaporific

Here's how the screen sits. I've been using the longer stem but my short was clean for pictures. I'll restock it next I think. I feel like if you tamp the flower too much or inhale too quickly you quickly lose airflow so keep it light.

So where do you load the flower - within the dome screen itself or outside toward the bottom of the stem? Either way is intriguing. Not necessarily right for me but, again, this fantastic vape is so versatile.

Confirmed: the basket screens from Delta3DStudios doesn’t really fit. The bottom can squeeze into the stock TM stem but the top flares out a bit and is too wide. Sure with a little finesse you could jam it in but getting it out would be a pain. The ones from MistVape are on their way...:peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Hm, I never had to mind the position of the cooling unit. Sometimes I go as low as .05g and set the cu accordingly, meaning very low (& I always fill the chamber to the top).
I am pretty sensitive to small changes. Optimal for cooling is to have CU further up and never inside the unit itself.Both unit and vapor stay cooler that way. It is more noticable with back to back sessions. Whether it bothers someone to have a hotter unit or vapor is another question. :p

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Abysmal Vapor – I totally get your point when referring to back to back sessions, the cooling unit can heat up quite a bit. I'm not sure how much of an issue that heat radiating back to the herb is, but it can make the draw hotter and less comfortable than with a cool / warm cu indeed. So yeah, good point. I myself tend to stretch my sessions by pausing a bit in between hits. And when I do those micro-TM sessions, the cu doesn't really have much time to heat up anyways. :-)

Shit Snacks

So where do you load the flower - within the dome screen itself or outside toward the bottom of the stem? Either way is intriguing. Not necessarily right for me but, again, this fantastic vape is so versatile.

Confirmed: the basket screens from Delta3DStudios doesn’t really fit. The bottom can squeeze into the stock TM stem but the top flares out a bit and is too wide. Sure with a little finesse you could jam it in but getting it out would be a pain. The ones from MistVape are on their way...:peace:

Yup, they're nice nice for the RBT stems though, different inner diameters

Shit Snacks,

SquirrelMaster

Thanks for the pics! Thats interesting, I think I'll have to give that a shot and see what happens. I could see how the flower could get pinched in the outer rim.

I think I remember reading that post you're talking about, or at least a similar one advising to have space between the basket screen and CU, but I may have interpreted it differently. Or I'm just thinking about a different post entirely.

I believe the poster I'm talking about had a basket screen, concave side facing the heater and towards the end of the stem. He had a decent amount of space between the basket screen and the CU - like the CU was almost flush with the mouth end, opposite end from the bud. The idea was the vapor cools down that much more between the bud and the CU, so the CU has less work to do.
For pinched flower or cleaning in general I can't recommend the Elev8r stir stick enough. Anything thin and long with a pointy end makes cleaning the stems out very easy.

If that guy also advised you also to have the CU above the top plate area,so it doesnt reflect heat on it. It was me ;). I still think that that gap is essential and also the postion of the CU.

@Abysmal Vapor It definitely was you! Thank you, I was starting to wonder if I had imagined the whole conversation 😆. I had forgotten about your advice on the position of the cooling unit so I'll have to try that as well. What temps do you use to offset the increased distance from the heater?

I load outside the screen towards the bottom of the stem. I recommend it for no other reason than to try something different.

Here's how the screen sits. I've been using the longer stem but my short was clean for pictures. I'll restock it next I think. I feel like if you tamp the flower too much or inhale too quickly you quickly lose airflow so keep it light.

I'm guessing it's the deep cup but I need someone to confirm. The MistVape site thumbnails are not up.

cup screens for O ring stems : MistVape™ Online Store
MistVape™ Online Store cup screens for O ring stems - this is a 5 pack of extra screens for the O ring stems.
mistvaporizer.com
Deep Cup Screens 3 pack : MistVape™ Online Store
MistVape™ Online Store Deep Cup Screens 3 pack - Deep cup screens for 14 mm OD stems. These are .42 in diameter and .35 deep. They fit the MistVape O ring stems.
mistvaporizer.com

Estropelic,
Reactions: Vaporific

Vaporific

I'm guessing it's the deep cup but I need someone to confirm. The MistVape site thumbnails are not up.

MistVape™ Online Store cup screens for O ring stems - this is a 5 pack of extra screens for the O ring stems.
mistvaporizer.com
MistVape™ Online Store Deep Cup Screens 3 pack - Deep cup screens for 14 mm OD stems. These are .42 in diameter and .35 deep. They fit the MistVape O ring stems.
mistvaporizer.com
I observed the same thing - no thumbnail pics. I ordered both just in case, they should arrive in a day or two. :peace:

Vaporific,

Shit Snacks

mistvaporizer.com
mistvaporizer.com
I observed the same thing - no thumbnail pics. I ordered both just in case, they should arrive in a day or two. :peace:

They both fit, that's why I linked both as well above, they are the same width, one is just deeper... The ones you don't want are the 14 mm stem screens, those are too small width

Top Bottom