• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

fareast

I may have a few left but have been playing tag on an order with DW. That said they are not all guaranteed to fit. It's very tight and if there are any tolerance issues with the glass stems or pods themselves, they will not fit.
Thanks -- this is good to know. Argues for buying the 100-pack instead of the 10-pack.

BTW, is there some way I can get on a waitlist for those puppies?

clive_bob

Yeah, flashing light means on-demand mode, but it's weird you don't get a buzz for your later hits. It should buzz every time you reheat.

I don't quite understand. How, what and why? :-)
I definitely have an intermittent problem with the haptic buzz. It seems to work about half of the time. Sometimes it doesn't buzz when I turn the unit on. Sometimes it will buzz on the first push and the second. About half the time it works as it should.

clive_bob

Like others, I emailed and got an auto-reply asking me to be patient and expect a slow response. It will be interesting to see how they handle the issue. I'm sure others here would be interested if it isn't handled well. I'm fairly new here at FC. How should I inform the FC about the results of my issue?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@clive_bob – While things may take a while these days, I'm sure the company will handle it nicely. So far I haven't seen many likewise incidents, but the few I've seen have been handled quickly and without red tape. Just post as soon as you have something new to report about the issue, I agree that others will be interested in the result.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Was wondering if any noticed extra draw resistance after using for a bit??? I cleaned my screens and i dont use CU. Just wondering if there's something more i need to be cleaning

iDRINKBLEACH,

SquirrelMaster

Was wondering if any noticed extra draw resistance after using for a bit??? I cleaned my screens and i dont use CU. Just wondering if there's something more i need to be cleaning
I can't say I've noticed any increase other than when I don't clean my CU. It would be gradual though so I'd need another brand new unit to compare. As soon as the maker offers a different wood species I'll report back 😁.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I can't say I've noticed any increase other than when I don't clean my CU. It would be gradual though so I'd need another brand new unit to compare. As soon as the maker offers a different wood species I'll report back 😁.
Ive only had mine a short amount of time. Just wondering if there was somewhere else i had to watch for cleaning like an air intake or something, maybe my honeymoon phase is ending soon?
Im talking to @O'Connell Woodworks Vapes about getting mine wrapped in burl. He talked to the maker and was told that completely replacing the body might make the unit defective. I was just actually going to message him about it. Im waiting for a vape in the mail then proceed to wrap or sleeve it.

iDRINKBLEACH,

SquirrelMaster

Ive only had mine a short amount of time. Just wondering if there was somewhere else i had to watch for cleaning like an air intake or something, maybe my honeymoon phase is ending soon?
Im talking to @O'Connell Woodworks Vapes about getting mine wrapped in burl. He talked to the maker and was told that completely replacing the body might make the unit defective. I was just actually going to message him about it. Im waiting for a vape in the mail then proceed to wrap or sleeve it.
Nothing I can think of. You didn't open it up for some reason did you?

Well that sounds interesting, please keep me informed!

SquirrelMaster,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Someone posted this link to a few o-rings. What’s the size needed for the CU?

11mm - that’s what I ordered.

My first order from a different vendor proved the diameter of the oring itself was too small and the Cooling Unit slides down the stem on its own. Funny (for me, and being under the influence of the Tinymight didn’t help): the day I received the first oring batch I ordered the second one (again on eBay) since the first didn’t work. I received an auto reply that the first batch was delivered after I ordered the second one and thought perhaps the second was delivered (perhaps by drone) only two hours after ordering the second. The auto reply however was for the first batch. I actually checked my front and side doors thinking maybe the second order was in fact delivered. Wishful thinking, lol. How I love my Tinymight! :peace:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
see if this o-ring it's in place
edit: (you put all together? heater screen mod/tube/oring/top ring)?
IMG-20200511-001056.jpg

Hey all,

Does anyone know what the metal strip is for and why is it positioned in the heating chamber, e.g., is it for circuit completion from coil to metal at the tip rim? Or is it a heat sensor maybe? Is it positioned against the wood or is it behind the glass tube that , I think, encases the metal tube?

Thanks!

Fat Freddy,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey all,

Does anyone know what the metal strip is for and why is it positioned in the heating chamber, e.g., is it for circuit completion from coil to metal at the tip rim? Or is it a heat sensor maybe? Is it positioned against the wood or is it behind the glass tube that , I think, encases the metal tube?

Thanks!
I guess the strip is for circuit termination, can't see another reason for it but... *Shrug* I don't think it's going to be a sensor.

It's behind the glass tube and recessed into the wood. Only cold intake air passes over it.

Vaporific

Please keep the reviews/reports of those jack-pods coming. My curiosity is piqued. I could understand some of the benefits (and pitfalls).

I own a few vapes and don’t have a vast collection nor much glass and external stuff. I can’t remember the last time I used my glass rig. I was a bit intimidated by the Tinymight as it’s my first truly dedicated stem vape (I have a Fury 2 with a few stem options I’ve used which were decent for a relative newbie). I’d been so used to pouring flower into a chamber and the TM is a different loading type (mostly unless you compare it to a Hopper for loading - only one end though). And being a portables guy being able to load on-the-go or quickly is a characteristic I look for in a portable vape. The TM presented some unknowns but I’ve learned a lot since I’ve had it for almost 5 months (I think :) ) - with thanks to many of you! (Such a great forum!).

i have no problems loading the TM, now that I’ve changed my flower storage to facilitate loading stems. The jack-pods are intriguing and would add in conduction as someone mentioned. I bought the TM because I knew it was convection yet it’s so versatile (as attributed herein) I could be swayed to add those as an accessory. I have used pods with my F2 so it’s not foreign to me. I guess the ironic thing is I just finished a load with my TM and blew through the stem to discharge the AVB puck. Simple. Pods? We’ll see... :lol::peace:

SquirrelMaster

I don't remember who recommended a basket screen between the cooling unit and flower but I've been playing around with it today and I'm liking it so far. I have the screen lip against the CU convex towards the heater. The screen gets dirty quicker but the CU stays spotless which is nice. I've also been playing around with lower temps all day and just a hit or two at a time since a quick 24 t-break ended 2 nights ago. I'm not consuming as much and I am very medicated.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I don't remember who recommended a basket screen between the cooling unit and flower but I've been playing around with it today and I'm liking it so far. I have the screen lip against the CU convex towards the heater. The screen gets dirty quicker but the CU stays spotless which is nice. I've also been playing around with lower temps all day and just a hit or two at a time since a quick 24 t-break ended 2 nights ago. I'm not consuming as much and I am very medicated.

Is there a reason you have the screen oriented that way rather than flipped with the open end of the basket towards the heater? I tried it that way, so the screen was acting like a little bowl for the flower in front of the CU, didn't really notice any differences other than a little more difficult to load and maybe a slightly more even toast. No noticeable difference in CU cleanliness to me. I didnt think about flipping the screen - maybe I should?

Vaporific

Is there a reason you have the screen oriented that way rather than flipped with the open end of the basket towards the heater? I tried it that way, so the screen was acting like a little bowl for the flower in front of the CU, didn't really notice any differences other than a little more difficult to load and maybe a slightly more even toast. No noticeable difference in CU cleanliness to me. I didnt think about flipping the screen - maybe I should?
I use a simple dome screen below the Cooling Unit oriented with the opening face down toward the heater screen (and heater). Been using this setup for months. Simple to load and discharge (just blow) and keeps the CU cleaner. Simple. The only advantage to invert the screen I can think of is to catch minuscule flower debris from falling into the heater screen. There’s still a layer of screen in the air path regardless of screen orientation. Lots of options with the TM however.

Got my new pressed basket screens from Delta3DStudios earlier this week but haven’t tried them yet. They’re more flat-bottomed and hold just a bit more flower. The weekend will be here soon enough for some experimentation.:peace:

Vaporific,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I use a simple dome screen below the Cooling Unit oriented with the opening face down toward the heater screen (and heater). Been using this setup for months. Simple to load and discharge (just blow) and keeps the CU cleaner. Simple. The only advantage to invert the screen I can think of is to catch minuscule flower debris from falling into the heater screen. There’s still a layer of screen in the air path regardless of screen orientation. Lots of options with the TM however.

Got my new pressed basket screens from Delta3DStudios earlier this week but haven’t tried them yet. They’re more flat-bottomed and hold just a bit more flower. The weekend will be here soon enough for some experimentation.:peace:

Thats how I did it. Used it for a bit like that until I thought the stem, screen & CU could use a cleaning.

It sounds like @SquirrelMaster has the screen between the flower and CU, not the heater and flower. So the screen wouldnt even be catching any flower debris.

which basket screens did you order? looks like they have a couple options on their site.

BrianTL,

Vaporific

Thats how I did it. Used it for a bit like that until I thought the stem, screen & CU could use a cleaning.

It sounds like @SquirrelMaster has the screen between the flower and CU, not the heater and flower. So the screen wouldnt even be catching any flower debris.

which basket screens did you order? looks like they have a couple options on their site.
I ordered: HD Basket Screen (BP465) - 5 Pack SSScrnz-BP465-5pk. I hope they fit - I’ll find out soon. Also ordered a few other vape-agnostic accessories too - they make great stuff and I’ve ordered from them before.

I‘m not sure if SquirrelMaster orients his screen the same way as us or inverted. My logic infers that a screen will always be between the CU and heater regardless of orientation if one is used. Likely semantics and I won’t quibble over it. I like the opening at the bottom for reasons stated above. Also, I received my extra stem and CU last week so that’s great to have while cleaning the other and pre-loading - with or without an extra screen (or two). Again, lots of options with the TM! :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: BrianTL
Top Bottom