• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

zor

Thanks. I'm a Jyarz kind of guy, all 3 sizes. I keep ground herb in the Chico and it works well for suck loading stems for all of my vapes...
jyarz2.jpg

suck.jpg

5. Can I use any 18650 Li-ion batteries with Tinymight?

No. Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery, it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing. One battery is included with the unit.

Obviously he is worrying about underpowered batteries, but those I mentioned should be fine.

Hi five on the Jyarz!

FWIW, I've used other 18650s and they worked fine. They didn't last very long, and couldn't deliver nearly enough power for longer term use, but in a pinch they worked great. I got 4 sony vtcs blahblahblahs from imrbatteries.com and difference is extremely apparent.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I told you the right vape makes all the difference, now that you get satisfying vapour it will be easier to cut back your dose if you feel like going down that road. And don't be afraid to try lower temperatures, 1 to appreciate flavour but 2 for the type of effects, it will be a little less intense but for me it seems to last longer.

Glad you're enjoying your tinymight and I hope to join you guys soon

You were right! I wish I found FC before jumping straight into it the way I did, but part of the fun right? Not fun for the wallet but fun and interesting either way. I'm still surprised at the difference the such clear difference in felt effects between vapes but now I know why some of you guys end up with 25 vapes lol. Surprisingly/not surprisingly I already have my eye on a couple for future purchases. At least this time I know its purely from a "want" standpoint and not a "need" to find a vape that works like I want it to.

I like the lower temps! Lowest I've probably started with the TM is maybe around 3 but temp step pretty quickly on up from there and usually end up at 5.5-6.5 before I can really appreciate the lower temp effects. Generally I'll take it from 4 up thru 6.5 with the occasional 7.5-8. There was a couple times I never went above 5/5.5 and I did enjoy it a lot, but when I'm vaping for the MOST part I'm home and trying to unwind so I find myself in the upper temp range more often than the lower. The couple of times I used the lower temps earlier in the day I liked though. It's a great clear headed feeling IMO.

I hope your domestic guy gets them sooner rather than later! sounds like youll have your hands on one soon too!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Higher temp is definitely where it's at for me in the evening and I admit I've also been daytime lately as well since I cut back my dose size and I want to get everything I can out of the small amounts I'm using, I'll probably carry on this way for another week before going back to lower temperature. For quite a while after switching to vaping I was always a higher temp user and vaping entire bowls until one day my session was interrupted and I had the realization that I could break up my bowls, shortly after I started playing with lower temps and made it part of my routine. With the quality of vapour from the tinymight lower temperature should still offer a pretty good hit and sometimes I like to low temp hit exclusively for a day or two and when I switch back it can knock my socks off almost as good as a thc break only easier to do.

Really looking forward to getting to really play around with temp stepping with the tinymight I don't do much with my other vapes. I'm thinking the tinymight will make a excellent dog waking vape, being able to take a on demand hit every once in a while as I go, temp stepping my way up and lasting the entire walk unlike my crafty 👎 ......Waiting is the hardest part 😬

sag

jarvials?

What accessories do y'all think are necessary or desired for the TM? I get that it comes with the CU which I assume is the short one, and I have several RBT stems so I shouldn't need anything more as a water adapter. I did order an oring set.

He is also very firm on the Sony batteries, tho I have a bunch of HG2s and a few 30Qs.

After cleaning mine a few times. I think that some extra washers for the cu would be advisable. They seem to be a weak point in the vape. They appear that they would not last many removals for cleaning. Other than that you are set with the basic setup. Wonderful vape.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Higher temp is definitely where it's at for me in the evening and I admit I've also been daytime lately as well since I cut back my dose size and I want to get everything I can out of the small amounts I'm using, I'll probably carry on this way for another week before going back to lower temperature. For quite a while after switching to vaping I was always a higher temp user and vaping entire bowls until one day my session was interrupted and I had the realization that I could break up my bowls, shortly after I started playing with lower temps and made it part of my routine. With the quality of vapour from the tinymight lower temperature should still offer a pretty good hit and sometimes I like to low temp hit exclusively for a day or two and when I switch back it can knock my socks off almost as good as a thc break only easier to do.

Really looking forward to getting to really play around with temp stepping with the tinymight I don't do much with my other vapes. I'm thinking the tinymight will make a excellent dog waking vape, being able to take a on demand hit every once in a while as I go, temp stepping my way up and lasting the entire walk unlike my crafty 👎 ......Waiting is the hardest part 😬

I like temp stepping, a hit or two at low temp gives you the good flavor (also a surprisingly decent hit in general) but then basically very quickly after increasing temp for a more sedative feeling. I just cant help myself lol. I know I want to stop at a certain point just to see how it feels/how long it lasts but I always get too impatient. One of these days I'll take an approach like you and just stick with low temp for a couple days and see what happens. I will say being able to split up bowls over the course of a couple hours is amazing. Taking one or 2 hits every hour ish increasing temps every time was really nice over the weekend. Then again, sitting down and roasting a whole bowl inside of 5-10 mins is also really nice.

It is an ideal dog walking vape. Usually the TM comes with me around the neighborhood and I'll take a couple quick puffs - on demand is great for that. Also great vape for going on trails and such. Take the dog out, take a casual hit every once and a while makes for a great walk.

After cleaning mine a few times. I think that some extra washers for the cu would be advisable. They seem to be a weak point in the vape. They appear that they would not last many removals for cleaning. Other than that you are set with the basic setup. Wonderful vape.

Thats interesting. Why do you say they wouldnt last many removals? To me thats one of the most simple parts of the device and the washers and nuts are the last thing I would worry about. Other than misplacing them, I've washed mine a few times and I can't see how they would be considered a weak point.

An extra cooling unit itself is a great addition to the order, but I cant say I can see the need for additional washers and nuts by themselves.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The tiny ones on the cu.

Ah, those. :-) Yeah, a bag of extra o rings is recommended, although I still use the couple I had my first TM session with. They can last a while (but are very small).

Anyone able to confirm jack-pods will fit without an issue yet? These seem promising and I'm hoping they work.

Have you seen →this video a few pages ago? They seem to fit perfectly.

Siebter,
Reactions: Toker

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Sure did. That's why I'm asking if anyone has any real experience with em. :)
A big shout out to @androponic for directing me to these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/263586436745

I received today the ones I ordered a few weeks ago and, though they’re the right OD, they’re too thin and the WD is just too small. The cooling unit slides down the stem on its own. I ordered the ones above today. I’ll survive until then with the originals - now that I have two cooling units (and two short stems) .:peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: Siebter

SquirrelMaster

I'll have to try lower temps exclusively the next time my tolerance is climbing. I do find I go through less material at least since it takes that many more puffs.

It's a great dog walking vape for sure. I tend to just keep loading dosing caps if I take my Mighty and then it's more the dogs walking me 😏.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'll have to try lower temps exclusively the next time my tolerance is climbing.
It's still no substitute for a proper t break and in addition I also cut back how many sessions a day by 1-2. Next time you're coming off a t break look into the dr saluak method for resensitization, he has a video on YouTube. Did amazing things for my tolerance

I tend to just keep loading dosing caps if I take my Mighty and then it's more the dogs walking me 😏.
More than 2 caps and I might end up at the wrong house, which is saying something since my nearest neighbour is a 1/2 hour walk away lol I think the tinymight will suit my purposes better for my tolerance. Dogs walking, quick puffs from the parking lot to the Costco, middle of the night medicating, fishing, I just keep thinking of times to use it and I don't even have one yet :tinfoil: crazy

fareast

Is anyone using the jack-pods with the Grav Upline Taster?

I'm concerned that it might be difficult to eject the pods from the Taster once they've been inserted and heated, but if you have a long enough poker (thank you again, VapeCritic), it looks like you can push them out from the top.

Of course, I don't have any jack-pods (yet), so I can't test to see if this would work in actual practice.

fareast,

trevytrev

Happy little clouds

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Just ordered a „Stash Tube“ with 4 Jack-Pods. They seem to come in two variations, mine are „non-disposable“ (screw on top lid) while most are „disposable” (clipped top lid), though they mention even the non-disposables can be used for a while. Looking forward – I'm not too keen on capsules, but for on the go they might be interesting.

I ordered the ten pack with the fill it system. Should be able to store them in a doob-tube when on road trips. I wonder what other folks are using as a case for their TM.

Estropelic,
Reactions: Toker

caliganja420

Just ordered a „Stash Tube“ with 4 Jack-Pods. They seem to come in two variations, mine are „non-disposable“ (screw on top lid) while most are „disposable” (clipped top lid), though they mention even the non-disposables can be used for a while. Looking forward – I'm not too keen on capsules, but for on the go they might be interesting.

So the only place to order these capsules is over seas? I really like using capsules, since it will definitely add a conduction affect, which will give me a much more even roast.

caliganja420,
Reactions: Dayseed

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Estropelic – I never saw the need for a case for the TM; it's pretty compact and sturdy, not prone to break easily or stuff. It comes with a cute hemp bag for transportation, that always seemed adequate enough for me.

@Rollingstoned – ...or ask @VGOODIEZ when they are back in town.

Siebter,
Reactions: Cheebsy

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I ordered the ten pack with the fill it system. Should be able to store them in a doob-tube when on road trips. I wonder what other folks are using as a case for their TM.
I ended up getting a smell-proof padded case. My hemp bag started fraying not long after I got the TM, and the bag I eventually bought has pockets for cleaning tools. I didn't like digging around the hemp bag to find my stem pick.

Top Bottom