TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Totally agree with you, @im not a robot - I wouldn't say the TM makes every other vaporizer moot, absolutely not; what makes this device shine is that it's just so fool proof, reliable and simple to use. Which is still something many other devices struggle in one way or another.

Beside that I'm pretty much in the same boat as you - with the Tinymight and a few Dynavaps it's hard to come up with a reason to buy yet another vape. This combo is super versatile (edit: have yet to test a log vape, though...).

Last edited:

im not a robot

what makes this device shine is that it's just so fool proof, reliable and simple to use. Which is still something many other devices struggle in one way or another.
very well put, totally agree.
Yeah meanwhile I have had a long journey, having many great vapes before this, and the tinymight just seems to be the overall best, incorporating everything from my favorites. Just offers such a great user experience!
yes, i know there are people like you who have a much broader base for comparison - and i suppose i just feel lucky picking up a tm when i did. though i have to admit, there is sth appealing / romantic about this journey through vaporisers as well. did you keep your first vape?

Last edited:

Sticky13

Totally agree with you, @im not a robot - I wouldn't say the TM makes every other vaporizer moot, absolutely not; what makes this device shine is that it's just so fool proof, reliable and simple to use. Which is still something many other devices struggle in one way or another.

Beside that I'm pretty much in the same boat as you - with the Tinymight and a few Dynavaps it's hard to come up with a reason to buy yet another vape. This combo is super versatile (edit: have yet to test a log vape, though...).

Why you gotta leave RBT's Z hangin:(

..Kiddin. I adore all 3, they all get there moments where they're thoroughly abused:evil:

Pretty sure I dreamt of a purple heart, gold plated & pink led'd TM:love:

Last edited:

slayyou

It begins! Got my rbt short stem today from Vape North....... now if only saving for the tinymight was as easy lol 😆 And Sneaky Pete even hooked me up with this nice non skid mood mat for free, total score. For my fellow Canadians who are interested in the tinymight but don’t want to do a international order Vape North is trying to stock them and this comes from Sneaky Pete himself but as for the details of if and when it is still unknown.
http://instagr.am/p/CCJi5zVH6XM/
Could you kindly direct me to where I can also order this piece?

slayyou,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
though i have to admit, there is sth appealing / romantic about this journey through vaporisers as well. did you keep your first vape?

Haha totally! Yes I still have my Thermovape T1, I've been meaning to take it out again, I have the power adapter and WPA for it, had its core rebuilt right before the company folded... Funny because now I also have grasshopper with power adapter, too strong pen-shaped convection on demand vapes that had horrible batteries! I have owned and sold quite a few vapes, but I really do keep and collect most of them... I am planning on a second tinymight someday (I have a lot of RBT vapes, multiples, along with so many others) I think my signature here is pretty comprehensive, but yeah it does feel like I'm kind of done, though you never know what could come up later on! Tinymight sure came out of nowhere for me with huge impact...

SquirrelMaster

@im not a robot
Exactly, its not miles ahead of anything but it's better than most vapes at most things. I think the Mighty is better for short draws, I can puff on mine like a joint with really good vape production. I love the dosing caps too. My RBT stuff is amazing as well, mostly raw but my Splinter Z with temperature control is very nice. The ultimate macrodoser? My Volcano Hybrid. Love the Bricks and mostly everything else.

If I had to pick one it would be the Tinymight.

There's room for improvement and yet it's quickly becoming known as the best portable in town. I'd love to see the button spring loaded so it doesn't rattle and a seal on the bottom plate. Those are below new wood options.

It's hard to find flaws with the Tinymight because it has so few. Am I biased because I'm on my 4th stem :D:leaf:.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Could you kindly direct me to where I can also order this piece?
My apologies but it was the last piece of old stock so you won't be able to find it listed at vape north which is where I got it. The only other place in Canada that I found the rbt short stems was planet vape but they are out of stock and shut down because of the pandemic so it may be a few months before they are back up and running with stock. Sorry I don't have better news, I might have grabbed the last stem in Canada.

Bad Dog,

habitat-fc

Guys, look: George from Vapefiend posted a guide for the TM, right on time for you sweet noobs. :-)

Edit: Not sure why George disassembles the screen of the cooling unit for cleaning, I never do that.
Edit 2.0: ...and why does he disassemble the screen from the ring above the heater? Hm. I never had to clean those parts at all.

Why does he clean it like this if it isn't necessary though? Why didn't they make it a bit easier to take apart it looks a little fiddly for some people?

habitat-fc,

LabPong

Why does he clean it like this if it isn't necessary though? Why didn't they make it a bit easier to take apart it looks a little fiddly for some people?

He went through a full part clean up scenario. You will not have a need to take apart the heater screen for example....but you can if needed.

Yup, there will be some fiddling with keeping the CU clean. But if you use a RBT wpa stem in a rig... there is very little maintenance at all....only the simple stem with single screen to quickly clean after a much longer use period than the stock CU in stem setup.

The reason why they did not make it easier to use/clean.....is because of the limits of the design/cost/performance. IE....if you want the best vapor quality from a portable....this is what you have to deal with in the TM. There is a reason why this vape has generated so much hype and is one of the most popular right now.

habitat-fc

He went through a full part clean up scenario. You will not have a need to take apart the heater screen for example....but you can if needed.

Yup, there will be some fiddling with keeping the CU clean. But if you use a RBT wpa stem in a rig... there is very little maintenance at all....only the simple stem with single screen to quickly clean after a much longer use period than the stock CU in stem setup.

The reason why they did not make it easier to use/clean.....is because of the limits of the design/cost/performance. IE....if you want the best vapor quality from a portable....this is what you have to deal with in the TM. There is a reason why this vape has generated so much hype and is one of the most popular right now.

Thank you for the detailed reply, this sounds much better for maintenance using the RBT adaptor like you describe.

caliganja420

Is it preferred to disassemble the CU and clean it in parts, or can I just dump the whole stem with CU in a baggie of hot ISO and shake it? Also, in the instructions for on demand mode, it says to inhale after the unit has vibrated. I did notice that my unit vibrates while hitting it, so maybe I should just hold the button down until it vibrates, the hit it ?

Last edited:
caliganja420,

androponic

vaped.
Is it preferred to disassemble the CU and clean it in parts, or can I just dump the whole stem with CU in a baggie of hot ISO and shake it? Also, in the instructions for on demand mode, it says to inhale after the unit has vibrated. I did notice that my unit vibrates while hitting it, so maybe I should just hold the button down until it vibrates, the hit it ?
you hold the button until it vibrates, letting you know it reached selected temp. if you inhale before the vibration you wont let the sensor read correctly and it keeps going past desired temp and some have combusted.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Is it preferred to disassemble the CU and clean it in parts, or can I just dump the whole stem with CU in a baggie of hot ISO and shake it?
It depends how dirty it is. A hybrid approach is to loosen the top part from the bottom and the the nuts and washers free a bit. I’ve done both, the hybrid approach described and taking the whole thing apart. Taking it all apart is optimal however.

What I’m weirdly enjoying is using grain alcohol instead of ISO which is still out of stock near me. I feel less guilty about dumping it down the drain and use a fine mesh strainer to rinse everything under hot tap. Let it all dry on a towel and I’m done. Easy.
:peace:

crownroyaldaddy

This vape is everything I wanted the Ghost MV-1 to be and has satisfied the on demand section of my lineup.
I am surprised to see people sell a vape like the Mighty because they got the TM. To me they compliment eachother very well. Mighty for sessions is unmatched in my opinion.
Volcano/Mighty are my desk and portable session vapes.
Flowerpot/TinyMight are my desk/portable on demands.
I also own a Dynavap M and Ghost MV-1 and sold a Pax 3(first vape). Those have all fallen out of favor for me for various reasons. I have a plenty as well that i haven’t given enough uses to get methods down.

caliganja420

you hold the button until it vibrates, letting you know it reached selected temp. if you inhale before the vibration you wont let the sensor read correctly and it keeps going past desired temp and some have combusted.

Right on, much better experience now. I mean it was working fine without waiting for vibration, but now I see a little better extraction ring around my herb. I am definitely a session type, but I am finding this to be really great with on demand mode.

It depends how dirty it is. A hybrid approach is to loosen the top part from the bottom and the the nuts and washers free a bit. I’ve done both, the hybrid approach described and taking the whole thing apart. Taking it all apart is optimal however.

What I’m weirdly enjoying is using grain alcohol instead of ISO which is still out of stock near me. I feel less guilty about dumping it down the drain and use a fine mesh strainer to rinse everything under hot tap. Let it all dry on a towel and I’m done. Easy.
:peace:

I am definitely liking the Hybrid approach, I am positive everything will get clean in there once loose. I heat up a ziplock with a little alcohol for 10 seconds, And then I shake my parts for about 10 seconds and they are fully clean, I will definitely remove the o ring for longevity.

I just ordered a Grav up line taster from Smokea. Looks like a fine addition to the line up, and I am quite excited to try it since it removes the cooling unit but still cools the vapor

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hopefully it is easy to clean my cooling unit when I finally do so, it was just about ready for it (see oil on sides), but then lock down hit so I haven't even used it in months...
In 5 minutes clean the cooling unit ... you'll see a lot more steam, taste and air flow :myday:
I usually heat the iso with very hot water.
just slightly loosen the two halves of the cooling unit, to loosen the nuts a little, as mentioned by @Vaporific. I keep everything inside the stem and shake for a few minutes ...
hot water
done

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
In 5 minutes clean the cooling unit ... you'll see a lot more steam, taste and air flow :myday:
I usually heat the iso with very hot water.
just slightly loosen the two halves of the cooling unit, to loosen the nuts a little, as mentioned by @Vaporific. I keep everything inside the stem and shake for a few minutes ...
hot water
done

Yeah I haven't been using it, but it was starting to get more restrictive the last time I did, and I could tell it was trapping more of the goodies... Though I will say that it still surprised me, how thick and tasty the vapor still was nevertheless! I've been using RBT stems exclusively for the past months in lockdown, which is how I pretty much always use it at home anyway, better air flow and thicker flavorful vapor than with the cooling unit as you described. Yeah I only have a tiny bit of iso so I have been using it sparingly, doesn't feel worth cleaning if I don't need to use it yet? But I wonder how much harder it will be to clean having sat for so long unused? Feels like a full disembly might be necessary, but since I have never cleaned it before, how would I know lol

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Shit Snacks - I'm using a small ziplock bag for cleaning the cooling unit, this way you will be able to use just as much precious iso as necessary. You might have to repeat soaking once when it's really gunky, but even then it saves much more iso than when for example soaking it in a jar.

Top Bottom