TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Just order one already! And yes spare glass stems are spares, you can do with them whatever you want, being the quartz and glass they can all break, and yeah having spare chambers can be used pre-filled if you want...

Extras great to have, especially glass in case of breakage. If this is your only vape (and a GREAT one too!) an extra stem and cooling unit will serve well when cleaning the other, unless you can wait. I usually cant, lol, and my extras are on their way from Finland four months after initially receiving my TM. And speaking of which, it’s almost time... :leaf::peace:

@BrianTL
I'd say the overwhelming majority of owners agree that this is the best portable on the market right now so order one up! Regarding extras I would say extra o-rings are a minimum. I ordered an additional short stem, a long stem, an additional cooling unit and o-rings when I ordered months ago and I don't regret it. I would have added a WPA if they were available then. Depending on how clumsy you are and if you like having extra parts you may not need all that. I use more Grav Labs stem more often but it's good to have multiples for cleaning.
The TM comes with a cooling unit and since it's a pretty crucial part, I prefer to have one extra, but (as any other spare parts) it's not necessary. The TM as it comes is all you need. I recommend getting a set of spare o rings, though, just because they are very tiny and can get lost easily.

And yeah, if there is one device that is a no brainer, it's this one. It just hits so good while being super reliable and simple. Unless you don't like to be high you will probably love this thing.

I ordered with every single accessory just in case, and spares.

I don't think it was necessary, I just went overboard because my current vape broke, and I knew the tinymight was a top tier vape. I only want the best. I HAVE to have a vape, and it saves me so much bud, that not having one is too expensive. This was beyond worth it.

My minivap was $420. Granted it's an 8 year old design or whatever, but this, I'm positive the heater is stronger. It's way compact. I don't even... This is dumb. It shouldn't be this small and this powerful.

I mean, it's this, the tetra P80 (even longer wait) or the grasshopper vape (customer service issues.).

If you want top tier vapes... You kind of have almost no choice BUT to order this. It's why I did, but I got lucky, I ordered 10 days ago. Everything worked out as perfect for me as humanly possible getting this. Hell, my package was supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I was on the fence man too. But I had vapes. I bought this when my minivap broke and thank God I didn't wait.

I'm still buying a tetra P80 for kicks, but this is amazing. I just want a "backup" (I had 2 minivap, both broken).

I can't get over how small it is for how powerful it is. My neighbor just had a bowl and she was super impressed. She hasn't used a top tier vape like this and I'm sure she's sold now 100%.

I will be happy as hell sleeping today. Just having this in my possession. It's hard to explain just how happy this made me. It's that good. I'm just grinning.

Well, you guys convinced me - I couldn't wait, placed my order last night! Had a couple issues trying to pay with my CC, my bank flagged it as possible fraud, I assume because it was an international charge. After trying a few times to get it to go through after authorizing my bank to complete the charge, it still wasn't working. Just said screw it and paid with PayPal, that worked no problem and I confirmed with the TM guy by email that my order has been successful and payment received via paypal. Now I just have to wait!

Thanks for all of the help/encouragement, the TM sounds like its exactly what I'm looking for. It seems to be *a little* on the complicated side of things for me, but still over all very simple. I've never had something with a cooling unit, O-Rings, screens, stems, etc. All this talk about different stems, screens, other accessories to use gets confusing lol. I should get the hang of it pretty quickly though.

I ended up with the TM, one additional short and long stem, additional CU, WPA, and 2 O-ring packs...now the wait begins!

Other than reading this thread, any tips/advice/things I should start to familiarize myself before getting it? Or any key points? My only other vape I've used/own is the IQ 2 which is VERY simple. Open the oven door, pack, hit the button, wait for the preheat, vape, and repeat.

caliganja420

This is how I am using it for now. Is this the most common way? Very good full extraction
523-F162-C-1-A3-C-443-E-8727-DDF0-A13-F21-A4.jpg

abcd5432

Well, you guys convinced me - I couldn't wait, placed my order last night! Had a couple issues trying to pay with my CC, my bank flagged it as possible fraud, I assume because it was an international charge. After trying a few times to get it to go through after authorizing my bank to complete the charge, it still wasn't working. Just said screw it and paid with PayPal, that worked no problem and I confirmed with the TM guy by email that my order has been successful and payment received via paypal. Now I just have to wait!

Thanks for all of the help/encouragement, the TM sounds like its exactly what I'm looking for. It seems to be *a little* on the complicated side of things for me, but still over all very simple. I've never had something with a cooling unit, O-Rings, screens, stems, etc. All this talk about different stems, screens, other accessories to use gets confusing lol. I should get the hang of it pretty quickly though.

I ended up with the TM, one additional short and long stem, additional CU, WPA, and 2 O-ring packs...now the wait begins!

Other than reading this thread, any tips/advice/things I should start to familiarize myself before getting it? Or any key points? My only other vape I've used/own is the IQ 2 which is VERY simple. Open the oven door, pack, hit the button, wait for the preheat, vape, and repeat.
Mine did the same, it took 30+ minutes to pay. I'm just frantically trying to pay "take my money!" during that whole time lol.

The cu is just for the stems right?
It's just to help cool vapor even better.

It was stupid easy to operate. I was actually confused at the ease.
Pull stem out, pack, put back in, turn on.... There are other parts but that's for cleaning/later. You don't worry about anything in actual use it seems. I literally opened my package, read the instructions, pulled the stem out, understood how it worked, packed the stem, put it back in, and hit it.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It seems to be *a little* on the complicated side of things for me, but still over all very simple. I've never had something with a cooling unit, O-Rings, screens, stems, etc. All this talk about different stems, screens, other accessories to use gets confusing lol. I should get the hang of it pretty quickly though.
Join the club. I was a bit skeptical about my purchase and a relative vape novice compared to the vets herein (they know who they are and they’ve all been awesome with suggestions and info). The Tinymight is my first vape with a dedicated glass stem, cooling unit, orings, etc. just a bit of trial and error and starting low (temp) and slow and it’s a quick learning curve. The analog nature and lack of digital screen really didn’t faze me and it’s super simple. Not only that, it’s such a flexible vape with how it can be used, different load sizes, on demand and session mode (not at the same time, lol), etc. And it works all too well too. It’s simply amazing and I think nearly anyone would be happy with this one. Keep trying and testing and you’ll find your balance and comfort zone. It’s really easier than it looks. And did I mention it’s simply amazing? Yep! Cheers! :peace:

Tweakz

Join the club. I was a bit skeptical about my purchase and a relative vape novice compared to the vets herein (they know who they are and they’ve all been awesome with suggestions and info). The Tinymight is my first vape with a dedicated glass stem, cooling unit, orings, etc. just a bit of trial and error and starting low (temp) and slow and it’s a quick learning curve. The analog nature and lack of digital screen really didn’t faze me and it’s super simple. Not only that, it’s such a flexible vape with how it can be used, different load sizes, on demand and session mode (not at the same time, lol), etc. And it works all too well too. It’s simply amazing and I think nearly anyone would be happy with this one. Keep trying and testing and you’ll find your balance and comfort zone. It’s really easier than it looks. And did I mention it’s simply amazing? Yep! Cheers! :peace:
I listened to what this good man @SquirrelMaster said and ordered domed screen with aliexpress for Europe . i advise you.
Domed screen 12mm

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Mine did the same, it took 30+ minutes to pay. I'm just frantically trying to pay "take my money!" during that whole time lol.

The cu is just for the stems right?
It's just to help cool vapor even better.

It was stupid easy to operate. I was actually confused at the ease.
Pull stem out, pack, put back in, turn on.... There are other parts but that's for cleaning/later. You don't worry about anything in actual use it seems. I literally opened my package, read the instructions, pulled the stem out, understood how it worked, packed the stem, put it back in, and hit it.

From what I can tell, the CU is really only for the OEM stems. I'm sure it could be used in others but browsing this thread I mostly have seen it used in the OEM stems. Sounds easy enough to use!

I was doing the same thing....frantically trying to get my payment through lol. I was worried I was going to have 10 orders end up going through after I told my bank the charge was valid, but it looks like only one was successful (paypal). I did email him with the payment concern and he went and accepted the paypal for me to make sure we wouldnt have any issues, and it now shows paid on paypal and completed on the TM website.

Awesome, sounds good! I was skeptical for the same reasons you are, but I figured it'd be a quick learning curve. Im sure ill be experimenting a lot. I can't wait to get it. Hoping its less than 4 weeks!

Vaporific

I listened to what this good man @SquirrelMaster said and ordered domed screen with aliexpress for Europe . i advise you.
Domed screen 12mm
Yep, he’s one of the vets I referred to. All good! :)

My usual setup now includes a simple dome screen below the CU to hold flower, and I keep it about a quarter inch above the heater screen in a short stock stem. Works like a charm for me - every time! :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The TM was my first „glass stem“ vape as well and my experience with vaporizers at the time I purchased it was solid, but still pretty limited. The Tinymight might come off as some kind of fiddly artisanal vape for enthusiasts, but in real life it's super simple to use and maintain. My learning curve wasn't even a real curve. :-)

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Guys, look: George from Vapefiend posted a guide for the TM, right on time for you sweet noobs. :-)

Edit: Not sure why George disassembles the screen of the cooling unit for cleaning, I never do that.
Edit 2.0: ...and why does he disassemble the screen from the ring above the heater? Hm. I never had to clean those parts at all.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

just a heads up that it is nothing like the IQ since that is session conduction and this is on demand pure convection btw, you will be amazed how much less herb you can use, how much better taste is preserved, and how much more efficient, how much more powerful hit for hit! Still relatively simple

imor jones

Hey peeps, having my TM now for 2 month and loving it. I almost just using the TM over all my Others.
A few pages ago a few people asked, if it's possible to use the TM while charging. People asked, that they think it's not possible. And over all they said, that they won't recommend to do it.
I used a few times while charging. It worked. Not sure if it's harmful for the battery...it might...
The other thing I want to tell:
It happened, that I was putting it into a bag while in standby and a almost full battery. When I reached out for it again it's was terrible hot, I almost could not touch it. But no strange smell. The battery was empty. Do it was on fire all the time(accidentally pressing the button).
After cooling down I inserted a new battery.
Everything still was fine with the vape. I was scarred, that the coil or something else was burned...
Good machine ;)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@imor jones It is not that it is dangerous,just the drain of the battery is so quick,that for the few seconds of operation,there isnt anysense in feeding it only 2 amps trough the charger.. also adds beeing tethered to smth..There isnt a pass trough,for a pass trough you will need at least 5v and 20 amps charger,lol... you can check the size of those.

Last edited:

imor jones

@imor jones It is not that it is dangerous,just the drain of the battery is so quick,that for the few seconds of operation,there isnt anysense in feeding it only 2 amps trough the charger.. also adds beeing tethered to smth..There isnt a pass trough,for a pass trough you will need at least 5v and 20 amps charger,lol... you can check the size of those.

Oh ok I get the point.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey peeps, having my TM now for 2 month and loving it. I almost just using the TM over all my Others.
A few pages ago a few people asked, if it's possible to use the TM while charging. People asked, that they think it's not possible. And over all they said, that they won't recommend to do it.
I used a few times while charging. It worked. Not sure if it's harmful for the battery...it might...
The other thing I want to tell:
It happened, that I was putting it into a bag while in standby and a almost full battery. When I reached out for it again it's was terrible hot, I almost could not touch it. But no strange smell. The battery was empty. Do it was on fire all the time(accidentally pressing the button).
After cooling down I inserted a new battery.
Everything still was fine with the vape. I was scarred, that the coil or something else was burned...
Good machine ;)

Yes I was just going to say @Siebter is correct, if you are putting it in a bag to take somewhere always set the dial to one, that is the power protection switch so it will not turn on accidentally! Lucky nothing terribly harmful happened, but I bet that battery is now not the strongest cell it could be lol

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
just a heads up that it is nothing like the IQ since that is session conduction and this is on demand pure convection btw, you will be amazed how much less herb you can use, how much better taste is preserved, and how much more efficient, how much more powerful hit for hit! Still relatively simple

I gotta stop reading this thread. The anticipation from waiting will kill me.

That sounds awesome.

Guest399

Guys, look: George from Vapefiend posted a guide for the TM, right on time for you sweet noobs. :-)

Edit: Not sure why George disassembles the screen of the cooling unit for cleaning, I never do that.
Edit 2.0: ...and why does he disassemble the screen from the ring above the heater? Hm. I never had to clean those parts at all.

i always disassembles the screen of the cooling unit for cleaning ;) not from the ring above the heater.
above the heater it makes soo low working to clean

Guest399,
Reactions: abcd5432

JonServo

Have you seen how loose he packs it? I was wondering the same thing until I saw that...

JonServo,
Reactions: Siebter

T.Airz

From what I can tell, the CU is really only for the OEM stems. I'm sure it could be used in others but browsing this thread I mostly have seen it used in the OEM stems. Sounds easy enough to use!

I was doing the same thing....frantically trying to get my payment through lol. I was worried I was going to have 10 orders end up going through after I told my bank the charge was valid, but it looks like only one was successful (paypal). I did email him with the payment concern and he went and accepted the paypal for me to make sure we wouldnt have any issues, and it now shows paid on paypal and completed on the TM website.

Awesome, sounds good! I was skeptical for the same reasons you are, but I figured it'd be a quick learning curve. Im sure ill be experimenting a lot. I can't wait to get it. Hoping its less than 4 weeks!
Mine will be here any freaking time now! Today is finally the day I get my TM I can’t believe it’s already arriving. I ordered on 6/16/20 and I’m getting it on 6/30/20 that’s pretty impressive if I do say so myself. I ordered the crafty+ directly from S&B on 6/15/20 (before I knew about the TM) but stilll have yet to revive notification that shipping Has occurred. I actually thought about canceling, but decided to go ahead and add them both to my collection. I will definitely be posting my first interactions with the infamous little powerhouse tiny in stature but with the guts of a beast and add a wooden exterior with Finnish heart and soul a well rounded cloud machine. I’ve already selected my Choice nugs, of which I will vape when my baby arrives.

JonServo

Yeah, I wrote a comment under the video referring to exactly that; in my opinion it makes much more sense to pack a bit more mindful. Fluffy, yet firm (so it won't fall down). Saves a lot of work.
I completely agree. I don't bother with any additional screens, I almost regret getting a lot of the extra stuff. Just a light tamp and the CU screen is all you need. It is so easy!

Vaporific

:peace:
i always disassembles the screen of the cooling unit for cleaning ;) not from the ring above the heater.
above the heater it makes soo low working to clean
I’ve never removed the CU screen and simply soak the whole CU in ISO. As my luck would have it - case in point with the large clear oring being dislodged, lost, found and too stretched out and curly to get back in above the inner glass cylinder attempting to figure out the dzoinp heater scrern mod no less - I’d be hesitant to remove the CU screen. George made it look easy but I’ll find a way to screw it up. I do unscrew the CU parts when cleaning though so the inside of that part with the screen (and the screen to obviously) are soaked in ISO (or currently grain alcohol). I do use a small dome screen below the CU screen to hold flower which keeps it cleaner.

I was going to post a pic of my Tinymight surrounded by some guests but I can’t figure it out. I thought we could upload pics directly recently and didn’t try but perhaps not? Or did the site merge undo that?:peace:

Vaporific,

crownroyaldaddy

My TinyMight arrived today! Ordered 6/2. PERFECT timing as today ends my planned 30 day T-Break. Actually going to extend it till Friday when my 4-day weekend starts. Been getting so much more done around the house during this break.

Looks great and my accessories came as ordered. Probably gonna grab those aliexpress screens and maybe order some more orings and another CU from the maker just to have. 2 extra VTC6 and my powerbank charger all arrived earlier this week. Im set!

Top Bottom