• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

May be you should try what says the manual as there is no timing needed for those steps to work.

My unit begs to differ and until I did some fiddling around this evening I couldn't tell what I was doing "wrong". Mine is a February device so newer/older units may not behave the exact same way as the maker tweaks the programming along the way.

The manual does state the process differently but the way I suggested skips a button press. Either works from my testing just now but let's start with the manual way.

First off, what it doesn't say is that you have to keep holding the button down for additional time (I'll get to that) after the vibration stops before you let it go. I know when it's ok to release because there is a red LED that will shine through around the temperature dial. I'm guessing it indicates reached temperature only in session mode. If I try this process from a cold start it takes a few seconds before that red LED shines through. The higher the set temperature, the longer the time span. If I've just used the unit it happens very quickly.

So from the start:
-Turn on the device and put it into session mode (Click, Click, Hold)
-Once the red light starts shining around the temperature dial you can release the button. Turn the temp dial to max and press the button.
-Turn the temp dial to 0 and press the button at which point the LED will go blue (stealth mode 1, vibration disabled, LED enabled) or green (stealth mode 2, vibration enabled, LED disabled).

Repeat the process for the next stealth mode making sure to hold the button for about the same amount of time as the previous step. With the red LED disabled this step can be harder to judge unless the device was just heated and then the amount of time needed to wait will drop. If you're in stealth mode 2/green the device remains there and only removing the battery will reset the device.

If you activate it the way I've been doing it (which I must have read somewhere in this thread, or dreamt lol)
you would:
-Turn the temp dial to max and turn on the device putting it into session mode (Click, Click, Hold)
-Once the red light starts shining around the temperature dial you can release the button.
-Turn the temp dial to 0 and press the button at which point the LED will go blue (purple/blue) or green.

Older units only have the first stealth mode and I'm not sure if the LED changes to blue like it does on mine. I'm guessing your unit behaves differently @Momor ?

edit: I was just looking for an excuse to pull out the instructions. They're just so cool ;).

im not a robot

Has anybody adjusted their Tinymight temperature range?

TM website #6 FAQ:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET HIGHER TEMPERATURES THAN I GET AT 10? OR LOWER THAN I GET AT 1?

Yes, Tinymight allows the user to change the temperature range if the default one is not ideal for the user. email us for instructions.

yes i have. but as a heads-up: i am not going to publish instructions here how to do this, i got the impression they prefer this to not be openly shared. this could have changed since it is part of the faqs now, but if you do want to know, just email tm like they suggest.
i accessed this submenu by accident just playing around. i was worried i messed sth up (tm was giving me weird signals) & emailed for help.
the range can be moved 3 steps in either direction, 1 step equals 1 on the temperature dial. so theoretically it is possible to make the tm up to 3 steps cooler or hotter depending on how this is set up. if you set it to +1, what used to be the temperature generated at 5 will now be generated at 4, etc.
according to tm, it is possible to change the temperature range in order to take manufacturing-related variation into account. by extension i think that means that all these numbers are relative. my 5 could be your 7. so also the temperature charts could only give a rough estimate of how hot it actually gets i think.
i dont know whether my heater (or any) was set at 0 before i started changing it by accident, but it is now at +2 i believe. when i reset it, i was trying to find a medium where really hot (10) is hotter than i usually need it, for the rare occasion i should try hash in it (haven't yet).
i usually use my tm in the range 5-7, sometimes 4-8, but i never utilise the full spectrum, so i am not sure i needed this adjustment, but it is great to know it is there. could be useful in case someone has trouble generating vapour (i start getting wispy vapour at 4, not earlier) or finds it too hot (likely more rare)

Glatch

the range 5-7, sometimes 4-8, but i never utilise the full spectrum, so i am not sure i needed this adjustment, but it is great to know it is there. could be useful in case someone has trouble generating vapour (i start getting wispy vapour at 4, not earlier) or finds it too hot (likely more rare

Not to go in to much details but, does the TM save these settings even after the battery is removed?

Glatch,

im not a robot

Not to go in to much details but, does the TM save these settings even after the battery is removed?
i have been assuming it does. it has been a while since i changed it, but i think once you are in the submenu, it does not show you the level you are currently set at - only the level you are setting it to. so it is hard to check. kerozen's answer makes sense i think.

im not a robot,

karec

TM website #6 FAQ:

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET HIGHER TEMPERATURES THAN I GET AT 10? OR LOWER THAN I GET AT 1?

Yes, Tinymight allows the user to change the temperature range if the default one is not ideal for the user. email us for instructions.

@im not a robot explanation is correct, he dont want to get this info available since he's afraid people will start to mess around with the device. Actually is not that straight forward....

i have been assuming it does. it has been a while since i changed it, but i think once you are in the submenu, it does not show you the level you are currently set at - only the level you are setting it to. so it is hard to check. kerozen's answer makes sense i think.

Good point i remember that a while ago and made that question since i always use an external charger....
I got this from the maker, his reply also share some info regarding the stealth mode, it seems that feature will revert every time you replace a bat, i never had the need to turn off the light actually helps a lot imo (sometimes i think its off and without the led....)
I also advised the Maker that the led instead of being always red (independently of the temp setting) should represent the color of the temperature setting, but this only occurs when its calibrating showing the different different led colours for each temp setting.
There is green for 0, turquoise for -1, purple -2, blue-3, orange that looks more like green+1..and red+2 and white+3 at the max. so this means that as the numbers show, as many steps the temperatures are going either way.

Green and turquoise are the standard settings, (i also found strange should always be green 0)

"I cannot say about default, as it can change from unit to unit a bit but usually it is either (0, -1) setting that I find preferable in the testing"

My question was:

"So every time i replace the battery im reseting the device? since i use an external charger this is always happening right?, Does this also reset the colour temp settings? or changing the colour temp setting involves doing that procedure you already explained to me?"

His reply

"about the colour temp setting thing, it is saved permanently to the FLASH memory of the chip inside, so it won't reset when removing battery. stealth is reset each time battery is replaced. Yes, when a battery is replaced it resets the unit."

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

LabPong

TM website #6 FAQ:

Ok.....now tell me why you would even need to do this......?

EDIT ....

I posted not seeing the last page.....but I do not think it is a good idea to use this setting for someone that is not getting vapor enough. If they are not at the stock settings...something is wrong and changing the heating firmware settings is adding to the problem down the road most likely.

Last edited:
LabPong,

tokenknifeguy

Finished the leather carry bag. Fits an extra battery, glass stem, and herb container. It came out pretty good, I think.

IMG-20200504-093534860.jpg

IMG-20200504-093637624.jpg

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Green and turquoise are the standard settings, (i also found strange should always be green 0)

Ok.....now tell me why you would even need to do this......?

EDIT ....

I posted not seeing the last page.....but I do not think it is a good idea to use this setting for someone that is not getting vapor enough. If they are not at the stock settings...something is wrong and changing the heating firmware settings is adding to the problem down the road most likely.

Probably the resistances vary slightly from coil to coil .... and to initially and easily calibrate the new devices it will be much easier for the creator:mental:

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Indeed. One thing to consider with Everclear I neglected to mention: some states allow higher proof versions, up to ~95% Alcohol if I'm not mistaken. I would spring for it if available and price difference is negligible.
I think only 2 states sell 190 proof Everclear. One of them is Rhode Island. I can't recall the other - maybe CA?

(This was a while ago so it may have changed since then)

scooterboy,
Reactions: Mr. Lahey

tokenknifeguy

That's a classy bag! Does it have a handle or strap on the other side for carrying?
No handles, but I was thinking about putting some on but decided against it. I mainly made it for the TM to carry around like on vacation or traveling. I'm planning on trying making a briefcase next, and was kinda designing this as such.

tokenknifeguy,
Reactions: murf2010

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I could do with a nice case for my TM. The cloth bags it comes with are nice, but they don't look very fall resistant. I have a plush vatra bag that I used for my prior vape, but the TM is wider than the flowermate I used to keep in it. It fits, but only barely, and I don't want the inside of the zipper to scratch the TM. Furthermore, there is no extra room to store glass tubes or packing tools.

Can anyone recommend a good case at a reasonable price? I'm happy to pay a little more for something that compliments the TM aesthetic.

doubledown

Hi guys! Sorry to do this, but my searching is not finding me the answers I’m looking for. Just jumped on the preorder yesterday, but now having a few questions. I’d appreciate if y’all could enlighten me.
1. Am I making a mistake by not ordering an additional cooling unit? Didn’t know if it’s easy to clean and keep in working order, or if it would be best to have a spare.
2. Is it compatible with other stems? What size joint does it take? Would love something like the XL8R but have no idea if there are compatibility issues.
Thanks for any help!! Looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
doubledown,

MonkeyTime

Finished the leather carry bag. Fits an extra battery, glass stem, and herb container. It came out pretty good, I think.

IMG-20200504-093534860.jpg

IMG-20200504-093637624.jpg

Love it! :love: Reminds me of a TM version of my @Ratchett leather GH case!

I think only 2 states sell 190 proof Everclear. One of them is Rhode Island. I can't recall the other - maybe CA?

(This was a while ago so it may have changed since then)

Not sure how many do, but WI does also, I've seen 192 proof rum recently, but the 190 Everclear is fairly common and easy to find too. It's great for soaking things with reclaim you want, filter, evaporate and consume! Not a great taste, but can be highly effective depending on the source :tup:

I could do with a nice case for my TM. The cloth bags it comes with are nice, but they don't look very fall resistant. I have a plush vatra bag that I used for my prior vape, but the TM is wider than the flowermate I used to keep in it. It fits, but only barely, and I don't want the inside of the zipper to scratch the TM. Furthermore, there is no extra room to store glass tubes or packing tools.

Can anyone recommend a good case at a reasonable price? I'm happy to pay a little more for something that compliments the TM aesthetic.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in regards to size or aesthetics, but I commonly use soft or semi-soft sided camera cases for my vapes. There's a wealth of choices and price ranges, here is a small soft sided one I recently purchased.... Amazon , it comes in different sizes and colors. One side gets extra stems, batteries and a doob tube or two, the other my TM, stir stick and funnel. It's a little larger than I would carry with me "around", but it's always at hand in my car or bag!

91h-TZbet-Xr-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

*Edited to show a smaller picture, no one's eyes needed to be assaulted with that!

Cannabliss*420

Does anyone know if there is an automatic shutoff?
I keep leaving it on when I set it down. Lol

Love it! :love: Reminds me of a TM version of my @Ratchett leather GH case!

Not sure how many do, but WI does also, I've seen 192 proof rum recently, but the 190 Everclear is fairly common and easy to find too. It's great for soaking things with reclaim you want, filter, evaporate and consume! Not a great taste, but can be highly effective depending on the source :tup:

I'm not sure what you're looking for in regards to size or aesthetics, but I commonly use soft or semi-soft sided camera cases for my vapes. There's a wealth of choices and price ranges, here is a small soft sided one I recently purchased.... Amazon , it comes in different sizes and colors. One side gets extra stems, batteries and a doob tube or two, the other my TM, stir stick and funnel. It's a little larger than I would carry with me "around", but it's always at hand in my car or bag!

91h-TZbet-Xr-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

*Edited to show a smaller picture, no one's eyes needed to be assaulted with that!
Thanks for sharing, I just ordered last 6in brown

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@im not a robot explanation is correct, he dont want to get this info available since he's afraid people will start to mess around with the device. Actually is not that straight forward....

Good point i remember that a while ago and made that question since i always use an external charger....
I got this from the maker, his reply also share some info regarding the stealth mode, it seems that feature will revert every time you replace a bat, i never had the need to turn off the light actually helps a lot imo (sometimes i think its off and without the led....)
I also advised the Maker that the led instead of being always red (independently of the temp setting) should represent the color of the temperature setting, but this only occurs when its calibrating showing the different different led colours for each temp setting.
There is green for 0, turquoise for -1, purple -2, blue-3, orange that looks more like green+1..and red+2 and white+3 at the max. so this means that as the numbers show, as many steps the temperatures are going either way.

"I cannot say about default, as it can change from unit to unit a bit but usually it is either (0, -1) setting that I find preferable in the testing"

My question was:

"So every time i replace the battery im reseting the device? since i use an external charger this is always happening right?, Does this also reset the colour temp settings? or changing the colour temp setting involves doing that procedure you already explained to me?"

His reply

"about the colour temp setting thing, it is saved permanently to the FLASH memory of the chip inside, so it won't reset when removing battery. stealth is reset each time battery is replaced. Yes, when a battery is replaced it resets the unit."

Cheers
:cool:

I didn't really follow this either, but there is a way to have that led be a different color? having it be a different color for different temp would be great, or even just always purple would be nicer than always red to me lol Maybe I can buy a second one set up like this someday...

Shit Snacks,

Bazinga

Just picked up some Everclear from the local liquor store. A lot more expensive than ISO. It should last me for a long while if I use it sparingly. I'm going to try it in my electronic sanitizer.

mds

How loud is your guys tinymight? Got mine today and am kinda surprised how loud it is.

What would you say is louder the vibration or the buzz of the heater?

mds,
Top Bottom