• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
As someone who has broken half a dozen Arizer & Mistvape stems among many other glass pieces, I'm going to have to ask the diameter of this glass stem so I can 50 from a bulk source.

That might get me through a week or two..

:/

Also, I wonder how warm it gets over an extended 5 minute session? My MV Imp is an amazing beast but gets too warm after 2 minutes of passing around.

The TinyMight looks almost like the perfect portable vaporizer. Micro & macrodosing, small, 18650, wood, artisan, hand-made, session, on-demand, glass vapor path. Does it cook and clean too? Surely it bakes very well...

My poor wallet, oh my god...

Grobalot

just when i think i've made my mind up on a new vape i find another one to make me dribble over :argh:
think i'll have to petition the wife for this one as a late xmas gift lol.
can't wait to see some reviews and vids coming in.
looks beautifully made and the price isn't too much out of my range at all. got some decisions to make now

Verax

. There are many for whom this is an interesting pastime and they enjoy fiddling with a vape and trying to figure it out. I'm not one of those people! hahaha

So, I think I will wait and see some direct user reports before jumping in.

But it does look very interesting.

Yeah, I totally understand that point. There are times when I’m after the experience, and the ritual, if you will. There are other times I am after medication, and can’t be bothered with fidgeting with a device.

For my use, this looks like a personal device that I would use for a single planned load. (Like taking the dog for a walk. I can load it up, but not have to worry about reloading on the go, and don’t have to train someone to reload)

boon

keep us up to date on the vid, please!! i cant wait to see it in action
Yes me too !
I
just when i think i've made my mind up on a new vape i find another one to make me dribble over :argh:
think i'll have to petition the wife for this one as a late xmas gift lol.
can't wait to see some reviews and vids coming in.
looks beautifully made and the price isn't too much out of my range at all. got some decisions to make now

:lol:
Im in the same boat. I was thinking to buy the tetraX but:science: VAS hit me hard:doh:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
If anyone in the US is worried about the added expense/hassle of customs and international shipping, I will have them available soon for US customers.
Also, speaking of shipping, bear in mind that he is a one man show, so be sure not to flood him too much with orders quite yet. The cats out of the bag, but explosive growth isn't always a fully positive thing with small businesses. Just look at Grasshopper. Growing too big too quickly doesn't always end well, and his priority is top notch customer service. For now, I recommend waiting for him to come on here and give the fully green light on orders.
(I'm just throwing this out there after speaking to him earlier today. There has been a lot going on lately with trade shows etc and as a one man show, it's easy to get overwhelmed.)

In other news...here's the usage video as promised!

Edit: I uploaded the video in 1080p, I can't seem to figure out how to get that quality through YouTube though. 240 resolution seems to be the highest its giving me which is garbage

Edit 2: My OCD is killing me...I'm working on uploading the video again with the proper resolution...because details matter. I will trash this current one and replace it once the new video is ready.

Edit 3: New video is up. Hopefully its better quality

Last edited:

Baron23

If anyone in the US is worried about the added expense/hassle of customs and international shipping, I will have them available soon for US customers.
Also, speaking of shipping, bear in mind that he is a one man show, so be sure not to flood him too much with orders quite yet. The cats out of the bag, but explosive growth isn't always a fully positive thing with small businesses. Just look at Grasshopper. Growing too big too quickly doesn't always end well, and his priority is top notch customer service. For now, I recommend waiting for him to come on here and give the fully green light on orders.
(I'm just throwing this out there after speaking to him earlier today. There has been a lot going on lately with trade shows etc and as a one man show, it's easy to get overwhelmed.)

In other news...here's the usage video as promised!

Edit: I uploaded the video in 1080p, I can't seem to figure out how to get that quality through YouTube though. 240 resolution seems to be the highest its giving me which is garbage
Thank you, Alyson.

What would be nice to dispense with is some sort of validation whether this is the same guy as the Apollo (who had some issues, AFAICR) or not.

If you could clear that up firmly one way or the other, that would be outstanding.

Cheers

Baron23,
Reactions: Grobalot

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@Baron23 No problem! So, I actually asked him to confirm this for the users here on FC and I never got a response from him. Hopefully he just got busy and isn't trying to avoid the question. If I get a response from him, I will share the info here. With how he was talking when we first started communicating, I thought he was a different person, as I questioned that very thing based on how similar the TM looks to the Apollo. When @stickstones mentioned that they were one and the same, it kind of threw me for a loop, so hopefully we will all have an official answer soon

Baron23

I questioned that very thing based on how similar the TM looks to the Apollo

Ah....that's just that SCAN Furniture look! haha

a48294ca5e10a1b61a44fdfc132de618.jpg

Thanks for looking into this for us. He needs to be clear and unambiguous about this, yeah?

Cheers

Grobalot

@khelek41girl loved the vid! loved the vape! i'm sold lol
now the hard work begins. bomb ass wife present needed to convince her to let me get one :lol:
thanks so much for all the info so far!

holy fuck! that VAT :whoa:. and if i get a customs charge on top of that its a £300 vape, worst case :doh:
edit: sorry for the back to back post

Last edited by a moderator:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@abracadaver Its possible that there are more orders than devices at this point. Like I mentioned before, he is a one man show and everyone should probably wait on orders until he is able to confirm that everything is in stock and ready to go. I know that the website allows you to purchase, but if everything gets too backed up, then he wont be able to build up stock properly and fulfill everyone's orders in a timely manner. His goal is to be able to provide amazing customer service, but as it's only him building these by hand, everyone might want to hold off ordering anything else until he can confirm that he is ready.

I know everyone is eager to get their hands on them, but I promise, its worth the wait. Lets be patient until he shows up and gives the green light on orders and quantities available. Thanks!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeah my VAS fund is already budgeted throughout the holidaze but this is a very interesting development. And I just congratulated myself that other than Nomad II, no other portable screamed BUY ME. Oh well...

Good point @khelek41girl I mean, the website isn't fully functional and we're probably getting ahead of ourselves. Seems to be our way here when something new hasn't quite rolled out: everybody gets excited and the speculation flies! Also welcome to FC, I'm afraid I've not seen you around, I don't spend much time in the VC thread these days so maybe that's why. Glad you mentioned your shop, got it saved so you'll be getting some of my money sooner than later.

@TommyDee https://www.kgwoodcrafts.com

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
I didn't want to advertise my website because I didn't want to break any rules, but if you go to my profile page, any website info should be located there. Thanks for posting it @pxl_jockey!

Funny enough, I don't do a whole lot on here, as I am also a one woman show for the most part and am spread pretty thin between FC, Instagram, Reddit, as well as trying to find the time to create in the shop lol. My father helps me craft stems and we make a pretty awesome team, but he also has his own CBD business going, so I take care of my own social media stuff. I have been trying to keep the TinyMight under wraps until everything was stocked up on his end and mine so that we could present a full release, but.... The cats out of the bag now and there's no putting it back. I just hope everyone is patient so that things can be done properly. That way all the one person shows can grow at an appropriate rate :)

Top Bottom