• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@flammy Since everyone is talking about it now, I think it's safe to say today that I will be carrying it for those who are Stateside. You will be able to purchase it from my website, but not quite yet. They are coming soon. Because it's a one man show, I'm just waiting for the order to be fulfilled and shipped.

I own what I think is the tweaked version, but I know newer features are soon to come. I won't speak on any of those though as they are subject to change. I can speak on how it works though.

It's a serious heavy hitter. I will be uploading a usage video on YouTube probably tomorrow. I'll try to go through some of the features and how to use it. It has become my daily driver. I received it about 3 weeks ago and have used it almost exclusively. It's one of those vapes that just works. It requires very little "technique" to use. You just hit it. I find that a medium grind packed moderately provides me with the most even heating. If the screen gets overly dirty, it doesn't heat as evenly. The cooling unit is very simple and extremely effective. Vapor is always smooth. My "sweet spot" or preferred temp is 6.5-6.75.

I'll update more one I get the video up, but for now, I can only say that they will be coming very soon to the US

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
From the company. I asked what was different from @stickstones unit to the production ones. What the turn around time was. If there's be a black Friday deal at all and if there's any videos of it anywhere

"Hi. and thank you for the questions, it is a pleasant to see the
interest towards our unit!

it is mainly about upgraded firmware that changed the behaviour of the
unit. a Shorter stem. Heater control and temperature regulation
accuracy was improved hugely which improved the taste as well as
battery life. And some little refinements in the way the unit
communicates with the user.

Depending on when you order it, it could arrive very soon. right now
the previous batch is soon going to run out and then next week coming
more. Once shipped, it has traditionally taken about 2 days to most
places in the United States.

No discounts in sight.

I don't know about any public videos. But I think very soon someone is
going to release videos. I understand it could be really helpful to
understand things better than just by looking at some photos on our
website!"

So only improvements from what sticks has which can only. Mean good things. Looks like my wallet is about to be a little sad.

@khelek41girl how does the cooling unit work? Should I buy one now? Or give it some time. I'm not trying to be disappointed. I'm lookin for basically a better version of a grasshopper that is also a good session vape. Is that this vape?

Last edited:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@Andreaerdna so I thought the same thing, but I believe they are separated individuals. I believe the TinyMight design is simply influenced by the Apollo, as the maker has used one in the past, but I can tell you, I own both the Apollo and the TinyMight and they are very different creatures altogether. While the cooling units may look similar from the outside, the internals are completely different. Not to mention, up close you'll see they are nothing alike

MonkeyTime

@Andreaerdna so I thought the same thing, but I believe they are separated individuals. I believe the TinyMight design is simply influenced by the Apollo, as the maker has used one in the past, but I can tell you, I own both the Apollo and the TinyMight and they are very different creatures altogether. While the cooling units may look similar from the outside, the internals are completely different. Not to mention, up close you'll see they are nothing alike

You mentioned you'll be carrying these soon stateside, will there be any package or price differences?

Really excited to see some videos, but not pushing!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Just did! Will be sure and report. Got 5 custom convection wood vapes to compare it to.

:rockon:

Something about this vaporizer that I am really digging, can't wait to hear some more reports, heck they even accept PayPal (for now :lol: ) - got me thinking about dipping into my balance and trying one out myself!

Really like the idea of on demand + session functionality, sans any computer based firmware to fiddle with. That instantly jumps this one to the top of my list, Just wanna learn a bit more about the vapor path and heater tech.

Can anybody comment on how even the roasting is? Some of these stem vapes have a tendency to create hot spots, curious what the beta testers felt about the extraction.

Cheers all :sherlock:

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@MonkeyTime currently, there won't be any price or package differences. The idea is to be a reputable source within the US that can provide access for US customers and retailers. That way all the customs garbage is taken care of ahead of time and everyone can just buy the product direct from KGWoodcrafts. Think of it as an entry point for the US market.

:rockon:

Something about this vaporizer that I am really digging, can't wait to hear some more reports, heck they even accept PayPal (for now :lol: ) - got me thinking about dipping into my balance and trying one out myself!

Really like the idea of on demand + session functionality, sans any computer based firmware to fiddle with. That instantly jumps this one to the top of my list, Just wanna learn a bit more about the vapor path and heater tech.

Can anybody comment on how even the roasting is? Some of these stem vapes have a tendency to create hot spots, curious what the beta testers felt about the extraction.

Cheers all :sherlock:

On demand vs session mode is easy to switch between. To turn it on, you press the fire button 3 times. The light will start blinking, and that means that it is in on demand mode. (This is the default mode.) If you want to use the vape in session mode, you turn it on like before, but rather than pressing the button 3 times and letting go, you hold the third press and the light will go solid and the vape will vibrate. That indicates that the heater is on and it is in session mode. My unit does not have a countdown timer, so when you are done with the session, you press the button 3 more times and that turns everything off. I believe a countdown timer is being programmed though for the next generation of units. On demand is more my preferred style though so I use that probably 90% of the time.

As far as how it cooks the herb, with a clean screen, everything cooks nice and evenly. At the worst, you will get a dark ring in the herb if there is build up happening in the screen. At that point, you will have to stir it. I never have to stir it more than once though simply because it extracts so quickly. If you want the most evenly cooked herb, you can use the MistVape dosing pods with it and you get perfectly cooked herb every time, but at a small sacrifice of some flavor. The other benefit of the dosing pod is that it also stretches out the hits giving you more hits per load. That being said though, I would say its possible to fully extract a bowl in 1-2 hits on higher temps, but I dont like to vape that way. I use it just above the halfway mark at 6.5 on the dial. Thats my sweet spot between flavor, efficiency, and vapor production. The TinyMight is definitely a great device and has very quickly become my DD. I try to go back to other vapes, but end up going back to the TM. Out of the 28+ vapes that I own and additional 15 or so additional vapes that I have used, I would have to agree with @stickstones that it is in my top 5 vapes of all time easily, if not higher. I would say my top 5 vapes (in a perfect world where everything works correctly every time), it would be the OG Brick, Milaana 2, TinyMight, Grasshopper, and TetraX...not necessarily in that order though.

Edit: Sorry for the double post

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the top of cooling unit looks alike the top of apollo cooling unit

Is it your creation @villekille2 ?

It's the same guy. Some of the design elements are unmistakably his, and the performance, as well. The Apollo was one of my favorite portable hits, when dialed in, which took a lot of practice. This thing is easy to use. I was stoked to see him come back with another design...we need his ingenuity in this space!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The TinyMight is definitely a great device and has very quickly become my DD. I try to go back to other vapes, but end up going back to the TM. Out of the 28+ vapes that I own and additional 15 or so additional vapes that I have used, I would have to agree with @stickstones that it is in my top 5 vapes of all time easily, if not higher.

Hmmm.... now I'm thinking of ordering one right now! :cool:

That being said though, I would say its possible to fully extract a bowl in 1-2 hits on higher temps

Damn, now I'm listening! :brow: :science:
Used to get one hitters so strong out of my Flowerpot I would have to sit down! Might have to see if this can hang :brow:

MonkeyTime

Hmmm.... now I'm thinking of ordering one right now! :cool:

Damn, now I'm listening! :brow: :science:
Used to get one hitters so strong out of my Flowerpot I would have to sit down! Might have to see if this can hang :brow:

I think you and I are on the same page, I'm itchy, but trying to hold it for a few more details.

Has anyone mentioned bowl size or loading style yet? I'm not sure if this cloudy marketing campaign was intentional, but it's working on me!

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
Damn it. I was just being good and telling myself. “I’ll wait on this. Wait for some reviews. Don’t rush”

Then I get confirmation it is from Ville the maker of the Apollo. And now I can’t wait and have to pull the trigger. Great...

No one outside of this community would understand.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
I think you and I are on the same page, I'm itchy, but trying to hold it for a few more details.

Has anyone mentioned bowl size or loading style yet? I'm not sure if this cloudy marketing campaign was intentional, but it's working on me!

It's stem loaded like a Milaana and others similar. The difference is that the CU is also the screen. So if you want to adjust the load size, you just push down the CU a bit further into the stem

LabPong

I would like to know how the vapor taste and performance (ie smoothness) is compared to a Elev8r or G43......if anyone can give that opinion with those uses. Thanks for any feedback.

I have a pre-order on the Mi3.......but have never used the mod/stem type vapes. So I am hesitant to order this with a Mi3 on order.....I do not really need the close to the same experience with both....and would never use the session setting anyway.

LabPong,
Reactions: shredder

Verax

Damn it. I was just being good and telling myself. “I’ll wait on this. Wait for some reviews. Don’t rush”

Then I get confirmation it is from Ville the maker of the Apollo. And now I can’t wait and have to pull the trigger. Great...

No one outside of this community would understand.

dammit, I’m in the same boat. I’m going to TRY to hold off a bit for the first wave of you folks to get them in hand, but my VAS is real.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Crap.
I have held off on the Tubo b/c of form factor. This seems to solve that problem. Session and on demand in a great looking compact package.
Those who have both - are they comparable or completely different beasts?

I hate* FC.
I hate innovative vape makers.
I hate all of you who already have it and have such positive things to say.
Above all, I hate my measly bank account.

*and by hate, I mean love, duh. (Except my bank account, I really do hate it right now.)

Baron23

I like that it accepts the Mistvape pods as to me...and just me....load the glass stem portables are kind of a PIA to actually take out of the house and, well...load. haha

I remember reading the Apollo thread for quite some time, not sure where it all ended up but I do remember people doing a lot of modification and applying a lot of body English to get it working correctly.

There are many for whom this is an interesting pastime and they enjoy fiddling with a vape and trying to figure it out. I'm not one of those people! hahaha

So, I think I will wait and see some direct user reports before jumping in.

But it does look very interesting.

Jacer

I thought my TetraX killed my VAS, guess I should have remembered that VAS is unable to be killed lol. This thing looks awesome and I can't wait to see reviews/videos of the performance once more people get their hands on one. I can very much see myself acquiring one of these if it lives up to the hype, damn you guys for bringing more amazing vapes to my attention lmao

Also I talked to @khelek41girl on Reddit and she said she's in the process of making wooden stems for this unit in case anybody is worried about glass on the go like I am.

Top Bottom