TinyMight / TM 2

Zipford

I’m not referring to the stem. I’m talking about the interior glass tube the separates the wood from the heating chamber. It sits outside of the metal sleeve.
I haven't heard of that piece being replaceable with a third party option -- the dimensions are so specific it would be surprising to find it someplace else. I have a spare I could try to measure if you really want to hunt for it someplace else, but frankly I wouldn't bother, I'd just order the part from TM.

Just received it after 18 days, not too bad from Finland.

Two quick questions:

There was no instructions or paperwork that came with it, the website said it included that? It's not self explanatory how to clean the cooling unit inside the stem.

The power button rattles, is that normal?

Yes, a little power button rattle is normal, or at least mine does it too.

You can google and find the manual, but there isn't much to cleaning the CU. You need to push it out of the stem from the side your mouth touches (i.e. don't push on the side with the screen). Breathing into the stem first may help it slide out. At that point the CU comes apart by simply unscrewing it, and can be put in ISO. Whether you remove the o-rings before placing in ISO is up to you, as is whether to disassemble the CU before placing in ISO. If you don't have spare o-rings, I would try to baby them.

In theory, if you don't mind risking your o-rings in ISO, you could probably submerge the entire stem with the CU inside in ISO, but I think taking it apart helps rinse the ISO out and dry the pieces, and makes the soaking aspect quicker. And ISO is probably not great for the o-rings, but that seems to be a matter of debate.

Last edited:

justcametomind

Jus a few weeks ago I had some glass ecig parts on the recommended items in Ali express which looked very similar to the TM glass insert. I had just received my knock off spiked glass stem and was looking obsessively for tinymight compatible stuff on the site. I’m sure that glass insert can be sourced looking for some ecig part but as Zipford says it’s easier getting it from the official store. Shipping expenses for accessories are low comparing to ordering a new unit (5€).

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
There was no instructions or paperwork that came with it, the website said it included that? It's not self explanatory how to clean the cooling unit inside the stem.
Here is the manual. It does not have cleaning instructions. I just pop it out of the stem unscrew everything and soak the CU pieces.

Yep. I think it is the only thing that I didn't like about my TM. Although now it does not rattle. So maybe yours will settle in too.

Adobewan

Two quick questions:

Welcome to the club @Relaxed
Awesome members @Zipford and @Grass Yes already covered your questions and Grass even supplied the manual but I want to add that taking apart and cleaning the cooling unit is simple, even if you're not the fix-it-type. You just need a napkin, a Ziploc, some alcohol, and a pencil.

Lay out the napkin, paper towel, or piece of paper and loosen the unit within the stem with a heat up and draw or two.
Insert a pencil(eraser-end first), a screwdriver, or the handle of an Exacto-knife into the stem and against the screw end of the cooling unit, not the screen side.
Gently push the unit clear of the stem onto your paper surface. Give it a moment to cool if necessary.
The o-rings slip off easily and the unit is simply unscrewed with finger pressure.
Throw the metal parts in a Ziploc(or container of your choice) with half an inch of iso alcohol in it and shake for a minute.
Let it soak for at least 30 mins.
For dirtier units, soak longer, and/or rinse and re-soak in clean alcohol.
Dip your thumb and forefinger in some clean alcohol and give your o-rings a little massage, then rinse with water.
Microwave half a coffee cup of water for 20-30 seconds. Remove the cup and place the unit parts and o-rings into the heated water(side note- never microwave metal parts).
After 30 seconds or so, start feeding cold water into the hot water till it's at a friendly temp, or just let it cool.
Lay the parts and o-rings out on a paper towel to dry, or hit it with a hair dryer if time is tight.
Screw the unit's metal parts back together, just tighten with finger pressure, and slip the o-rings back on.
Insert the cooling unit, screen-side first, into your stem. Wiggle it a bit as you apply light pressure to smoothly guide it in.
With your chamber size in mind(a benefit of the cooling unit/stem set-up), push the pencil against the screw side of the cooling unit to glide it into your preferred position in the stem.

Enjoy your Tinymight!

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Adobewan explains a rather thorough method, I just like to add that I personally simply strip off the o rings of the cooling unit and toss it in a small ziplock back with isopropyl without unscrewing any parts. After about 20 minutes I rinse the cu with hot water, then shake it dry, the rest will evaporate within a few minutes. Some prefer to unscrew the cu, in my experience 99% iso is strong enough to remove any residue from all the nooks and crannies no prob though.

For the o rings I use water and a drop of dishwasher soap. Careful, though, they are small.

The stem gets clean quickly by filling it with a bit of iso, then plug the two open sides with your fingers (and / or thumb), shake it for a minute, then rinse with water.

The device itself doesn't need much cleaning, just check the screen at the bottom of the tube holder from time to time, sometimes you find a speckle or two that need to be brushed out.

Cleaning a Tinymight is super easy.

andrew`124c41+

Two quick questions:

Power button is not attached. It activates a button on the board

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I don't know much about battery powered vape, but flashlights I do. The Sony VTC5A is my go to for my high drain modified flashlights.

Looked at my go to battery shops and they all seem to be back ordered.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't know much about battery powered vape, but flashlights I do. The Sony VTC5A is my go to for my high drain modified flashlights.

Looked at my go to battery shops and they all seem to be back ordered.

That is a good cell, but you're fine with Molicell P26A or P28A (that is what it comes with now after we discovered how well they worked here) they are also cheaper, buy them from 18650batterystore.com

Atoum

My latest about the TM: had placed an order directly from their website nearly 3 weeks ago. Canceled my order 2 days ago as it wasn't being shipped, nor was I getting any clear info as to when it would be. Had received an email a week before (in reply to my follow-up) saying they were sorry for their backlog due to logistical constraints, but that they would send it to me soon. The same day got a notification my TM was being shipped. Then nothing for a week. Shot another email to know what was going on, after 3 days of not getting a reply I just canceled it.

To be honest the people at TM were quite friendly and didn't make a fuss about canceling my order - even though I'm still waiting for the refund-. I can also understand that they don't have control on their whole supply chain, and thus can face unexpected delays. What bums me off is the absence of clear communication about it. At least on my usual French vape websites, they did mention they were out of stock, and taking pre-orders for expected shipments "in about 15 days". There was no such notice on the TM website when I placed my order, it appeared as if it were in stock (there wasn't an "in stock" mention to be honest, but no mention of a delay either, just an "order" button to click on"). In the end of the day I'll be going on my one week field trip in a rough part of Congo with only my Bowle and its tiny battery as I couldn't order anything in replacement to the TM due to their lack of communication. I'll probably have to resort to combustion to complete/compensate.

So yeah, if you got time and other devices, order directly from TM and just wait, they're not scammers and the device will arrive. But if you're meticulous about timing like I was, better to go to a third party website that's transparent about their stock situation. Which is what I'll do when they have it again. I still want my TM. Just don't want to run behind it and check my emails Avery day for weeks to see if it ships or not. Enjoy yours in the meantime, lucky you! ;)

Atoum,

Dr. William Lee

That is a good cell, but you're fine with Molicell P26A or P28A (that is what it comes with now after we discovered how well they worked here) they are also cheaper, buy them from 18650batterystore.com
Would this be the correct battery for the Tinymight? Molicel battery

I'm a bit new to this kind of battery, and there seem to be several counterfeits on the market.

Thanks for any help.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
...or users could try to make their requests in Finnish...
I started to do this...but I haven't been able to finnish.
Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
There’s something to be said about original replacement parts particularly with the Tinymight and those pesky cooling unit orings. I did a thorough cleaning of my TM yesterday and also soaked one of my stem and CU pairs in ISO. Time for new orings, so I reached into one of my bag of replacements purchased on Amazon (or eBay, I don’t recall but both were from Asia). As I and others have repeatedly opined herein, glass has variance and one of my stock TM stems ain’t like the other - most notably the inside diameter. I couldn’t find orings that fit and the CU slipped easily and freely within the stem. Sigh. Luckily I did purchase a replacement oring pack from Ville last year and I keep it separate from the two bags from Asia. Voila! The ones from TM fit better and very little CU slippage. Aaaah!

2 years and 3 months with my precious TM and it still rocks like it’s new. Every single time! Can’t say enough amazing things about the Tinymight. So simple to use. It’s just amazing and hits so well - every single time :D:peace:

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
Hey everyone! It’s been a bit since I weighed in anywhere, but I need to share my Tinymight stories with some folks. Last time I was interacting on this site, it was about the realization that our very cold and windy winter meant I couldn’t use some of my favorite vapes effectively. Desktop units (logs and whatnot) don’t like working, even under a covered porch, when it’s -15F. And my favorite, the StickyBrick Runt, was having a hard time due to my torches not liking cold and wind either. Sometime back, I asked people “what’s the closest convection vape to a StickyBrick that runs off of batteries?” The answers were basically “splinter/milaana or TinyMight,” and most people were converging on TinyMight. Most of the reviews in this thread by experienced people on the board were SUPER COMPLIMENTARY, So, I placed an order as a birthday present for myself (about a month ago), and picked up the gnarly stem and a 14mm water piece stem. I was a bit worried, Finland is a long way away, and I mean it IS Finland, so they SHOULD know how to make a vape that works in Arctic environments, but…

Here is what happened:
  1. I got my TinyMight in three days from Finland, with all accessories, packed beautifully and safe. From Finland, three days.
  2. I popped out the Molicel (figured it needed charging), popped in a VTC6A (I have them and external charger for a mod powered enail)
  3. I realized I didn’t know how to turn it on (lol), and there were no instructions shipped with (just the device, the bag, and the accs)
  4. I came here and immediately found “three times quick and gently to put in on-demand, hold till vibrates and is ready, inhale”
  5. I tried it with each stem (CBD and CBG in this case)
  6. I literally haven’t used another vape since then except showing my brother how to use a DynaVap as a backup (see below)
  7. I went on vacation with the bro and his family, converted him to a vaper (he hasn’t fired up in three weeks since his TM was delivered in three days to Cali), did bring along a DV in case of battery, board, or device failure
  8. I have come to the conclusion that the TinyMight is the electronic Runt I was looking for. It’s fucking great. OUTSTANDING
Sorry for the wall of text, but I just can’t tell you how happy this little Finnish device has made me. I mostly use CBD/CBG due to other medications I make take not mixing well with THC, but the adjustable bowl means my current supply of “the good shit” might last me the rest of my life.

Anybody know how to store bud long term, or should I just make edibles and freeze them?

Also, my wife is happy. You know why? Because (so long as you keep some charged batteries on hand and in rotation and grind some buds in advance)… it takes me like three and a half minutes to medicate. Load up the basket screen on the gnarly, two hits, blow it in to the duff jar, done.

I’m in love. Thank you Finland, I kind of wish I could move there. See what happens when I use good bud? I have to stop now.

But seriously, I know everyone doesn’t get their dream device for 300 euros, but I sure as hell did.

(NB: I have a DiTanium, a Runt, a MTO log, a modded coil elev8r, a DT conduction mod vape, DynaVaps, and I love them all. But I haven’t used a single one of them since getting the TinyMight, except to show bro how to use the M he ordered as a backup). Fin

* edit: I don’t make meds (other than edibles from ABV and/or decarbed bud in roughly a 1:1:1 CBD:CBG:THC ratio). I have a degenerative neurological condition, so I take a lot of meds, some of which react terribly with THC, unfortunately. Last year, the combo of infusions, daily meds, and pretty large doses of CBD, CBG, and THC were making life pretty damn comfortable without making me too high (I really dislike being high… I know, weird). Some more neuro meds got added (hydroxyzine, Gabapentin, and nortryptilline) and one of them makes me so sensitive to THC that I’ve pretty much stopped using it except at night…so I’ve gone from being a macrodoser to a microdoser (another reason why the TM works so well).

Last edited:

checkyourlibido

Also, my wife is happy. You know why? Because (so long as you keep some charged batteries on hand and in rotation and grind some buds in advance)… it takes me like three and a half minutes to medicate. Load up the basket screen on the gnarly, two hits, blow it in to the duff jar, done.
Time savings is the biggest part of this for me. TM on the go is great. Honestly, if I had to just have 1 vape, it just might be the TM. It's good at home or on the go. It gets the job done quickly.

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
Time savings is the biggest part of this for me. TM on the go is great. Honestly, if I had to just have 1 vape, it just might be the TM. It's good at home or on the go. It gets the job done quickly.
100%. I’ll definitely use some other vapes when the weather gets better, or I have a new strain I want to taste through pure glass (elev8r). But, if I’m running short on time or need to take something with me, this is so much less of a hassle than the Runt or even a DV.

TM, weed, gnarly stem, and extra batteries in a smellproof bag, and I’m out the door. Good to go for a night out or a week long vacation.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m in love. Thank you Finland, I kind of wish I could move there. See what happens when I use good bud? I have to stop now.

But seriously, I know everyone doesn’t get their dream device for 300 euros, but I sure as hell did.
I really do enjoy happy TM stories. It absolutely is such an astounding vape for so many, myself included.

Top Bottom